๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By moonlightforks

-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to gi... More

-characters-
Chapter 1: Birth
Chapter 2: Mystic Falls
Chapter 3: Her
Chapter 5: Little Pancake
Chapter 6: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 7: The Clean Up
Chapter 8: I promise I will never forgive them
Chapter 9: A New Closet In Order
Chapter 10: The legends and Mythes are real
Chapter 11: What Am I
Chapter 12: My Biggest Secret
Chapter 13: Secrets Are Never Secrets Forever
Chapter 14: The Salvatore Boarding School
Chapter 15: Knock Off of Hogwarts
Chapter 16: Forgotten Memories
Chapter 17: What The Hell Is Malivore?
Chapter 18: Decade Dance
Chapter 19: New Family In Town
Chapter 20: Cold Ones
Chapter 21: Same Red Eyes
Chapter 22: Birthday Girl
Chapter 23: Dinner With The Cullen's
Chapter 24: Lab Rat
Chapter 25: Mystic Grill
Chapter 26: Love is in the Air
Chapter 27: Ditcher
Chapter 28: It Wasn't A Dream After all
Chapter 29: A Game
Chapter 30: The Merge
Chapter 31: Girlfriend
Chapter 32: No More Fighting Monsters
Chapter 33: The Accident
Chapter 34: The letter with the Red Stamp
Chapter 35: Knowledge
Chapter 36: Preparation
Chapter 37: Pre- Battle
Chapter 38: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 1)
Chapter 39: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 2)
Chapter 40: Always and Forever
Finale
A/N THANK YOU

Chapter 4: Welcome to the Family

12.6K 347 45
By moonlightforks

hi, i just want to say thank u to everyone who's reading. i love to see all your comments it makes my day 10x better. Also, sorry for the lag. I swear i'm writing, i just want it to be perfect for you all, and satisfy everyone! thanks again and enjoy !!
——————
Caroline dragged us through every store. She made sure we had everything. Clothes, toys, a lifetime supply of diapers, bottles, formula, bedding, and everything you need for a baby. She had the guys paint one of the empty rooms, she also had them pull out furniture from the attic. Like a crib, and rocking chair, and a dresser which was from the twins.

Ivy was sleeping in her new stroller. She must be tired of the shopping, which had been going on for hours. The twins kept complaining their feet hurt.
At the last store, Caroline compelled the worker to give us a discount for buying most of their products.

"Can we eat now?" Bonnie asked for the millionth time.

"yeah, we're hungry mom." josie whines. 

"yes" Caroline replies as she puts the last of the items in the back of the car.

We walked over to the Mystic Grill and sat at an empty booth.

"I'm excited to set everything up when we get home." Caroline says with excitement.

"I thought this was all for Ivy, not you Care." Bonnie tells her.

"I'm excited for the baby, of course. Like i would fit in a crib." She rolls her eyes.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------

As soon as we got home Caroline went straight to Ivys new room, setting everything up. Damon sat with Ivy on the couch and played with her.

Care ran down the stairs and stood in front of Damon and I. "We have to have the new parent talk."

"uh- oh. I think blondies gonna give us a whole lecture about how to take care of a new baby." Damon says raising Ivy's arms in the air and started moving them "everybody run for your lives, arrrhhh!"

"Damon! I'm being serious." Caroline tells him with a serious tone. "you're both parents now, and you have to know what your doing."

Damon looks at me then back to Caroline, "I think we know how to take care of a baby. Feed it, change it every now and then, and call it a day."

"Seriously?! She's definitely not an 'it'. I mean maybe you are- but you're missing the point parenting is not that simple." she crosses her arms.

"Really? I didn't know that." Damon acts like he's shocked.

"What is it that you wanted to tell us?" I asked care. Damon went back to playing with Ivy, and Care rolled her eyes at him.

"I want you guys to be prepared, and be the best parents for Ivy." She sits in a chair. "So i'm going to do everything I can to help you. I'll be like a guardian angel or something like that."

Damon quickly looked up, his eyebrows knitted. "This isn't a throuple relationship, blondie. I married her only, and you married my dingus brother."

"I heard that!" Stefan yelled from another room.

"It was meant to be heard!" Damon said yelled back. "Anyways, no."

"no what, damon?" Care asked arms still crossed. "And what the hell is a throuple relationship?"

"well you see, blonde, a throuple relationship is a relationship that consists of 3 people. And that is exactly what we are not." he raises a brow.

"Please, I would never stoop so low to even be in a relationship with you- at least like that. No offense Elena."

"None taken." I tell her. The two stood up arguing. At this point we were getting nowhere. Caroline and Damon kept going on about whatever it was.

I grabbed Ivy from Damon and joined Stefan and the twins. They were in the kitchen. Stefan was cooking and the twins were coloring at the table.

"What are you drawing, Josie?" I asked as I peered at her drawing.

"It's mom, dad, lizzie, me, and Stefan." She tells me.

I noticed in the drawing, their was one person off to the side. covered in red. It was a man, maybe blood smeared all over his face. black lines under his eyes "who's that?"

"oh, that's Stefan." she says calmly. "you know, when he gets really hungry" she looks up and she whispered, "and not for food."

Stefan looked up with a confused expression. He walked over to the table and looked over Josie to see the drawing. "why am I like that?" he asked.

"You look like that sometimes." she continued to her drawing.

Caroline and Damon both walked into the kitchen, they finally stopped bickering.

Stefan gave her a concerned look, they just stared at each other, like they were communicating through their eyes. It was probably something to do with Josies drawing.

Alaric and Caroline wanted to keep the girls away from all the bad parts of the supernatural world, but maybe the girls seen something they shouldn't have seen. I don't think I would want Ivy to be involved with the dangerous parts of the supernatural world too. Maybe at all. She's a human little girl who had a full life ahead of her. Damon and I would have to try and restrain form using of vamp powers in front of her.

"Elena, do you mind watching the girls while we go out for a ride really quick?" Caroline asks as she put on a coat.

"Oh yeah of course. I'll feed them too- if you like?" I tell her, walking to the stove to finish whatever Stefan was making.

"Yes, please. thank you, Elena. You're a life saver." Caroline grabs Stefan's arm and pulled him outside. The car engine began, and it was quite.

Damon put Ivy in her rocker and walked over to the kids. "who wants to play hide and seek?" he asks the twins squatting to their level.

"okay, but you count first. " Lizzie says, "are you gonna play too, auntie Elena?"

I've been trying to figure out what Stefan was making. "No girls, maybe next time?" I tell them before continuing to figure the pot of food.

"Alright i'm counting to 20!" damon tells them as he turns his face to the wall. "1, 2, 3, 4..."

I finally realized there was no hope for whatever Stefan was cooking. I closed the lid on the pot, and pulled out a box of macaroni cheese and frozen dinosaur chicken nuggets.

Damon finished counting and yelled "alright i'm coming to get you!" then he vamped speed up the stairs.

I heard him moving things around in different rooms for a couple of minutes then say, "where are you hiding little munchkins?" he walks into another room, "i hear your giggling- I got you!"

Damon ran down the stairs with both girls over his shoulders. "That's not fair, you can hearing everything!" lizzie whined.

"Ah well uncle Damon found you guys just in time, because the food is ready." I grabbed two plates from the cabinets and served the twins.

Ivy began to whine, then cried as she woke up from her nap. "I got her." Damon takes her out of the rocker and lifts her up, near his face. "And how your nap and your day? don't leave any details out."

"Damon, be careful she's delicate! and she's not gonna respond to you, give it a year or two." Ivy was probably hungry, I think the last time i feed her was at the grill. I grabbed a clean bottle and heated her a bottle of milk.

"what was that? oh, I see. Yes, I agree auntie Caroline is little crazy." Damon pauses, "Hey be nice, that's your mothe-"

"Damon, who are you talking to?" I turn my attention to Damon, Ivy next to his ear.

Josie then said, "I think he thinks Ivy is talking to him." Josie then whispers, "I think he's a little crazy."

I whispered back, "I think he's a lot crazy."

"Hey! i'm right here!" he looks at both of with an offended face. Then he starts sniffing the air. "do you guys smell something? Josie? Lizzie? did you fart?"

"Uncle Damon, don't blame us for your farts." lizzie said.

He continued to sniff around. He finally stopped then looked at Ivy, slowly lifting her butt to his nose. "oh wow! I found the source. I think Ivy here left us some treasure. Elena, my beautiful, sweet wife... would you be so kind and-"

"Alright girls, come on. Time to take a shower and get ready for bed!" I grabbed both of their arms, pulling them upstairs.

It was getting really late, Stefan and Caroline were still gone. The only responsible one around here was me, Damon wouldn't care to keep the girls up all night, so it leaves me no choice but to put them to bed. Plus I'm gonna try to avoid diaper changing tonight.

"Can we play for a little bit, please?" the twins asked.

"I would usually say yes, but i'm a parent and auntie with responsibilities now. So you can play tomorrow."

"Fine." The girls went straight to the bathroom to take their showers and went to bed.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------

I woke up, confused. I was in my bed, but I don't even remember falling asleep. I look to my side and Damon was also asleep. Ivy wasn't in the room, maybe Damon put her in her new nursery. I walked into the hallway and straight to the nursery, which was also empty. The house was completely silent, no yelled, no kids screaming. It wasn't normal.

My daughter missing and so was everyone else. I couldn't relax, all i could think about is an of our enemies were still after us and maybe they took Ivy.

I ran back into the bedroom, now panicking. "Damon! She's gone! Ivy's gone!"

Damon shot up from the bed, "what do you mean she's gone?"

"I mean she's not here in the house!" I yelled, now pacing in the room. "what if someone took her Damon! What do we do?" Tears started swelling in my eyes.

Damon speed to my side with an arm around me. "Try to calm down, we'll find her. I'll call Bonnie to do a locator spell."

I didn't know what to think of. It's only been a few days since we had her and now she's missing. It really shows how much of a great parent I am.

"Hey bon-bon! can you get down here as soon as you can, we have a missing baby."

Bonnie yelled in the phone "you what?! how- never mind. I'm on my way."

"Alright, just breathe. Everything is going to be okay. We'll get her back." Damon grabs my hands and takes us to the bed to sit.

"Damon, how did this happen? What happened last night?" I still couldn't think straight. It was like a horrible dream that I couldn't wake up from.

Before he could say anything we both heard the front door open. We glanced at each other and ran downstairs. Bonnie walked in. "I need something of hers."

Damon grabbed her blanket and handed it to Bonnie, who went straight to the table in the kitchen and started the locator spell.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I asked her as she did the spell.

"Well... I ran a couple of red lights and went over the speed limit. You guys are lucky I care about this little girl, and you too." She tells us.

The map finally showed a location. It was at the mystic grill.

"Why is she at the mystic grill?" Bonnie asked.

Damon looked straight ahead as if he was thinking and said, "I think the question we should ask is who's at the mystic grill."

"Let's go." Bonnie said. De lead us to her car, we all climbed in.

Bonnie drove down the road over usual speed limit. It was like a fast and furious movie.

The car finally pulled up to the grill, I swung the door open running to the front door. Damon and Bonnie followed behind. As soon as We get inside, everyone we know shouts "Surprise!"

I was even more confused than I was before. I look at Damon who was also just as confused and Bonnie who was now smiling. "you knew about this didn't you." I ask her.

"Of course I knew. It was Cares idea to give you a big surprise by thinking your baby was kidnapped, so that's where I come in with my locator spell bringing you here." She says pulling me everyone.

Caroline and Stefan walks over to us, Ivy in Caroline's arms. "I believe she belongs to you."

"Care, you scared me. why would you do that?" I grabbed Ivy, coddling her.

"We wanted to set a welcome party. Look I know that it was a messed up way to bait you here, but it's worth it. please don't get mad." Caroline says, now standing close to me.

"I'm stil mad, but i'm glad I have her back." Caroline smiles widely then hugs me, then bonnie joins in.

"Alight now, let's start this celebration!" Caroline says excitedly.

Everyone was here, I mean everyone. Jeremy, Tyler, Matt, Alaric, Enzo, even the mikealsons. We all agreed to be civil, but some of us don't completely get along. It was like a whole town in here.

Everyone greeted us, and met Ivy. "Well, I have a niece now?" Jeremy says with a smile. "Hello there little one. Long time no see, sister."

"Jeremy!" I gave Damon Ivy and ran into Jeremys arms. "I missed you so much. How was your trip?"

"It was good, i'm glad to be home though. After all, our family is here." he says, as we both release each other from the hug.

"I'm glad you're back home, for now. I know you'll go back on the road and do whatever it is you do." I tell him.

"well, I'll see you in a bit. I don't want to hog you from all your guests." Jeremy says walking over to Tyler and Matt who already greeted us.

I grabbed Ivy back from Damon. Then a familiar voice spoke. "Hello. I know we haven't been exactly friends, but your daughter might be my daughters future bestie. And we want to keep the peace between all of us." It was Klaus and his siblings, daughter, and some strangers.

I held Ivy closer to me, not knowing what they were up to.

"Look we come in peace, We're here as friends." Elijah speaks up. "Forgive me, I didn't introduce our friends. This is our other sister, Freya." he points at each one of them. "Klaus' daughter hope, his girlfriend Camille, and our other friends from new Orleans, Marcellus, Davina, Vincent, and Josh." he walks over to tyler's old friend. "and you remember Hayley, right?"

"well, if you are here as friends... welcome, and thanks for joining us." I give them a smile.

"You're daughter is very beautiful. I hope we can get together one day for a play date when she's older or if you want to hang out." Hayley tells me with a soft smile.

"thank you! And we would love to have a play date or a hang out." I say.

The all smile and walk away, talking to other guests.

Time had went by, Caroline grabs a glass and starts tapping on it to get everyone's attention. "Hi, everyone. I'm glad you all joined us today. It's a very special day for all of us and Damon and Elena, of course." she points the attention on us. "Today we welcome their little girl, Ivy to our big family." Everyone started cheering and clapping.

Alaric then walked over to Caroline, taking her place talk. "um hey. I just want to congratulate Elena and Damon. I'm happy you guys have this opportunity to have your own child, I know under the circumstances you could have one on your own, but this angel fell from the sky to you guys. I am very proud of both you. Elena, you and Jeremy are both like my kids. So I've watched you grow, and of course I make sure you're both happy and safe.
I'm proud of you making your dreams come true, getting the job you want and marrying the man you love and now you have your own daughter." He pauses and then continues, "Ivy, I can't wait to be the uncle? or grandpa figure to you. Welcome to the family, we love you. Damon, I trust you will take care of them both of there will be consciences, and you don't get a best bud pass. But i'm also proud and happy that you guys now have your own family. Well that's all i have to say."

Alaric walks over to us and hugs both of us and whispered, "congrats." He smiles and walks off.

Family doesn't have to be blood, but it's the love that keeps them going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 4 40
Venus White had just moved to Forks Washington during the last few weeks of Summer vacation a few years after he father had left both her and her mot...
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
128K 6.1K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž...
78.2K 1.7K 18
Rowen is the elder more methodical and calculating half sister of Isabella swan. While Bella was whisked away to live with her mom Reneรฉ. Rowen staye...