Synthetic Love

By FallenAngellePhia

My name is Dessa Mae, I'm 19 years old, and I have Lung Cancer. 50% chance that it's terminal. My skin is ver... More

Preface: Graduation
Chapter 1: Letters
Chapter 2: Head in The Clouds
Chapter 3: He Said Yes
Chapter 4: Tissue Paper
Chapter 5: Princess
Chapter 6: Lovebug
Chapter 7: Chemo
Chapter 8: Surpirse
Chapter 9: Bryan Stars
Chapter 10: College
Chapter 11: He's...... Gone
Chapter 12: Tour?
Chapter 13: The Note
Quick Question
Chapter 14: To The Bus!
Chapter 15: We All Fall Down Sometimes
Chapter 16: Final Days of Tour
Chapter 18: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Guinea Pig
Chapter 21: I'm Living One Big Nightmare.....
Chapter 22: I Can't Believe It
Chapter 23: Surgery
Chapter 24: The Blanket
Chapter 25: Soggy Cheerios and Water Slides
Chapter 26: Halloween and Use The Force
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve
Chapter 28: Christmas

Chapter 17: My Beautiful Daughter

414 14 2
By FallenAngellePhia

Chapter 17: My Beautiful Daughter

•Unknown's P.O.V:

I walk to the front of the house, "TWIGGY! I'm going out!" I yell before walking out of the house.

I get into my car and I drive to a flower shop.

I park the car hitting the locks twice on the remote, making the car beep telling me it's locked.

I walk into the shop, earning a few strange looks.

"I'd like a dozen roses," I say to the girl behind the counter.

"What color?" She asks getting up and leading me over to them.

"Red please," I say.

"That'll be $20," she says as she picks up a bouquet and walks back over to the counter.

I pull a fifty out of my wallet, "Keep the change," I tell her as I take the flowers and I take them out to the car.

I set them carefully in the front passengers seat and I drive with a smile on my face.

•Chris's P.O.V:

I sigh as I sit down on my bed.

"We'll see her in a few days," I hear Ricky say and I look up to see him hanging in the doorway of my room.

"I know man. I just feel so bad about what happened to her at the concerts," I say sighing.

"I did see someone watching her the entire time. He was the one who yelled for the dicks to get off of her. He looked so familiar..... But I can't put a name to it," he says as he comes to sit down next to me.

"You saw him too?" I ask Ricky.

He nods, "He even smiled at me. Hey did the concert get videoed?" Ricky asks.

"I think so. But they stopped after we stopped singing," I say blowing some hair out of my face.

"That's a shame," Ricky says and I hear a drunken scream come from outside of my door.

"I bet you $10 it's Ryan," I say smiling.

"$10 it's Balz," Ricky says accepting my challenge.

We look in the hallway. And it's Balz pulling Ghost's hair. "I win," Ricky says smiling and I hand him a ten dollar bill.

"Get some sleep man. Your eyes are sunk into your head," Ghost says before kicking Blaz in the nuts and running into his room.

I nod my head and I walk into my room falling asleep on top of the covers.

•Dessa's P.O.V:

My entire body aches. My legs are bruised and my arms are too.

Ash just left to get some sleep. Though it's only 7 in the morning.

I hear a knock on my door, "Come in," I say weakly. And my jaw drops at who it is.

•Unknown's P.O.V:

I park the car and I grab the flowers before getting out of the car.

I lock the car before walking in the automatic doors.

"May I help you?" A man sitting behind the reception desk asks.

"Yes I'm looking for my daughter. Dessa Mae Warner," I say smiling hiding the flowers behind my back.

"I need to see a form of identification,"he says and I show him my ID. "Take the elevator down that way. Fifth floor. Room 578," he says pointing.

I thank him and I head off in that direction.

Once the elevator stops I step out in search of her room. Once I find it I knock, "Come in," she says with a weak voice.

I open the door and her jaw drops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 13K 38
What if I can't leave you alone?" He says invading my personal bubble again. "I can't just stay away from you Xan, I won't. If I can be as close to y...
4.3K 116 24
Chris and Raven had been friends since they were six. When they were nineteen, Chris fell in love. When they were twenty, Raven left. She never came...
3.9K 105 22
Melanie Ferguson is a 19 year old girl who suffers from depression, her brother is Jinxx from y black veil brides. Chris Cerulli is a famous 29 yea...
8.4K 276 29
*PLEASE NOTE THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 14, A TIME BEFORE WE FOUND OUT WHAT A CERTAIN BAND MEMBER DID AND BEFORE BRYAN STARS GOT CANCELLED When 18 y...