๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ( Ghostbur X Rea...

By Caesarsaladsxs

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด‡แด‡แด›๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…'๊œฑ ษขสœแด๊œฑแด›. โ›๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜บ- ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ?โœ โ›๐˜๐˜ฎ? ๐˜–๐˜ฉ! ๐˜๐˜ช! ๐˜'๐˜ฎ... More

๐‡๐ข!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
โ‡ ๐’๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž โ‡
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

7.7K 330 338
By Caesarsaladsxs

27k reads. Simply, y e s. (OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1727

"𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩! Please wake up!" A desperate voice pleaded quietly, aggressively shaking Y/n awake.

Groaning, she slapped the hand away and went back into her blanket. She wasn't exactly a morning person. 

"They're here!" The voice she recognized as Ghostbur's urgently announced. 

At that, the girl's eyed went wide as she practically jumped out of her snug spot. She blinked her eyes a few times to adjust to the bright morning light. She'd take some time to admire it, before she heard the voices that definitely wasn't theirs.

Tommy was stood up, but he was visibly stiff. Ghostbur looked relieved that she was finally up, and seemed to have forgotten their problems for a hot minute.

Y/n looked around, and spotted a HUGE crowd stationed very close to them. If they didn't hurry now, they'd most probably get caught.

"Where should we go?" Tommy whispered, a panicked look on his face.

"Maybe we can go to Ghost-" The girl started to suggest, before they were so rudely interrupted by the devil themselves. 

"I SEE THEM!" An annoying ass voice cut off. 

The trio whipped their heads around to see Nevada pointing at them, with a sinister a smirk on her face as well as a stone sword in her hand. Does she even know how to use that?

Thinking fast, Ghostbur fucking flew full speed in the direction of his home and gesturing for them to follow. (Tommy and Y/n, not the mob-) Of course, they couldn't run half as fast as the ghost's massive skills but they tried their best. 

Grabbing her blanket as Tommy grabbed her knapsack, they scurried after him.

Luckily, the crowd seemed to have trouble navigating as they kept bumping into each other. Even one of their signs caught fire, since the torch bumped into it. That's their problem though. Torches are quite dangerous.

Fortunately Ghostbur slowed down a bit, giving the L'manbergians the opportunity to catch up. Flying must be so useful. 

Finally the horde seemed to have organize themselves, as they started sprinting towards them. By the looks of it, it wasn't organized enough. It seemed as if the slowest protesters were in the front, while the fastest were tucked in the middle. At least she thought so.

It appeared that her g̶o̶o̶d̶  sleep finally payed off, as she was pretty much buzzing with energy. It seemed like that affected the others as well, since there was no hint of tiredness in either of their faces and they were moving pretty fast.

Probably for the better, Nevada signaled for her troupe to halt as she tried to organize them. By all appearances, half the flock was itching for a good chase as they very impatiently listening to their leaders directions.

"I WANT THE FASTEST PEOPLE BY THE FRONT. IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE SLOW, DON'T FLATTER YOURSELVES-" 

As they ran farther and farther, the voices slowly dispersed. The only things that could be heard is the howling of the wind, and the obnoxiously loud huffing on Tommy's side.  

The girl and her child friend were racing side by side, as Ghostbur swiveled in many directions. It was most probably meant to confuse the mob, but it was confusing them as well.

"Where are we going??" The blond yelled in perplexity, trying to figure out which way they were going next.

"Ghostbur's house." Y/n whispered yelled, not wanting to alert the nearby crowd. "Also, give us all a favor and shut up. You're going to be a dead giveaway of where we are."

The child opened his mouth to retort, but seemed to think better of it. 

After a few minutes of comfortable silence and trying to follow the ghost, Y/n and Tommy slowed down a bit. The brunet was still contently floating towards his home, which hopefully wasn't too far from here.

Seeing as his friends slowed down, Ghostbur immediately halted and floated down.

"I forgot running requires more effort then floating." He noted, giving them both a sympathetic smile. "Do you want to take a break?"

The y/e/c eyed girl wanted to say no, but was too busy catching her breath as she slowed down to a walk. Tommy looked like he was having the same problem, as he raised a hand to signal for the ghost to wait. 

When she finally got enough air in her system, she was about to say that she's all good to know but the 16 year old beat her to it.

"A break would be nice." 

"But not for too long." Y/n added, plopping onto the ground. 

The sun was almost at it's peak as she realized they were remarkably close to her house, which hinted they were almost at their destination. 

A thought entered her mind, and she was grateful it did.

The baking!

"I should go get the baking supplies to win over the herd." The girl remarked, getting up.

"I should come with." Ghostbur suggested, standing up as well.

"Well where the fuck am I supposed to go? I have no idea where Ghostbur's home is!" Tommy intervened, waving his hands all over the place.

"He does have a point." Y/n stated. She didn't mind Ghostbur's company, heck, she was overjoyed to hear he was willing to come with her. But she didn't want to seem like she wasn't independent, and had to have everyone's help. 

Unbeknownst to her, the brunet suddenly murmured something to the child.

"What? Wait so you want me to- OH, okay I get it, I get it .BUT- wouldn't it be easier to carry everything with two people?" The blond reckoned, instantly changing his mind and getting up. "Besides, everyone would probably look at your house and it's safer with two people.

He did have a point, those bags did weigh as much as an orca. And at least someone in the group would know where her house is.

"Don't you 'have no idea where Ghosbur's home is'?" She repeated suspiciously.

"She does have a point- I MEAN I actually do know where his house is." The boy corrected himself, and added in a whisper. "You owe me." 

"So you'll be perfectly alright by yourself?" The girl doubted.

"Yuh, I just remembered the route." He nodded. 

"Alright.." Y/n said skeptically. "We'll see you soon then."

They waved at the child, as Ghostbur pointed the direction to his house at him quickly. 

"Just to be clear, I can fend for myself." She pointed out, as they started walking. 

"Oh, I know you can. That's not the reason why I wanted to come with you." The ghost told.

The y/h/c haired girl was going to prove that she can in fact fend for herself, but he added.

"I really enjoy your company."

"Oh- well that's nice of you to say." Y/n bluntly stated, definitely not expecting that add on. She quickly tried to recover, though. "I like your company too. Plus, the bags are extremely heavy. I'm hoping you'd help, right?"

"Of course! I'd just be useless if I'd watch you do all the work." Ghostbur said. "How many bags did Niki give?" 

"Around 5 or 6 massive bags." She replied. "We'd probably have enough for the whole village."

"I hope so. Tommy told me the plan, and I think it's a rather efficient idea." The brunet approved.

"It's the only plan we could think of, so that's good. Do you know how to bake?" The L'manbergian asked, admiring the sweet path going to her house.

It did feel fairly nice to be back home after all the running, even though she wouldn't be there for a while.

"Sort of." The ghost shrugged. "I can learn, though!"

"I'm hoping you're now as worst as I am." She snorted. Snorting never was the most attractive feature she had, but it was difficult to control. Therefore she gave up trying to get rid of it. 

"Well it depends on the situation." The brown eyed ghost said. "How bad are you?"

"Pretty bad." Y/n told, smiling.  "I generally just ditch the recipes and follow my own instincts, which are usually horrible when it comes to baking."

"I'm not any better." Ghostbur chuckled. "I don't really remember what most tools are, and how to bake."

"Well then I can help you remember! We can help each other." The girl suggested cheerfully. Two un experienced bakers trying to bake seemed like fun. "And, we can annoy Tommy about it."

"Sounds amusing!" He said genuinely, looking pretty excited. "The tables will turn."

"Damn right they will." She grinned. "What should we start with?"

"Following our own instincts, for sure." The brunet beamed, making her giggle. 

"We'll definitely do that. What do you want to bake first?" Y/n asked.

"I don't remember most food, but the most complicated." The ghost affirmed.

"I'm thinking macaroons. From what I heard from Niki, it could be  complicated to make. Especially the shells. We'll see what recipes she's given us, though." She added.

"Hopefully there'll be a picture of what those are." Ghostbur hoped.

"Well, I'll explain it for you. Picture this. It's basically a french pastry, that can be multiple colors, and that's extremely expensive. It's because of how hard it is to make them, I think. They're really good too! It's a shame-" The y/e/c eyed girl started babbling, as her friend surprisingly listened intently and contently. Usually when she started rambling on, the person who was listening would just zone out which is why she didn't do it as much.

This was an exception, though. She hasn't felt this carefree in months, really. It felt nice talking to someone (who she's pretty much met not long ago) that'd seem interested in most of the topics she enjoyed talking about. It was refreshing. The most recent time she'd been this happy was before the election with Wilbur. Before Manberg. Before he went crazy. Before the festival. Before the explosion. Before he died. 

The pair continued talking happily until they were close enough to Y/n's home. 

Helloo!

I'm running out of things to say, so I'll just be simple (as I always am) and say:

Thank you SO much for reading the 21st chapter!

I hope you enjoyed reading this! :)

Have a great day! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 27
ษช ษขแดœแด‡ss สแดแดœ แด…ษชแด…ษดแด› แดแด‡แด€ษด แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกส€แดแด›แด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด€แด› sแดษดษข แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดแด‡... ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
199K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
508K 19.9K 30
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ...
115K 4.9K 60
โI would burn the world with you, if you asked.โž c!technoblade x fem!oc ยฉ killiths | 2021