Journey of the Heart (Camila...

By BefallenChains

You are Alexandra McKenzie. The sole heir to a multi-billion dollar enterprise. You're the typical privileged... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Author's Note *Not an update*
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six:
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Eighteen

3.6K 138 23
By BefallenChains

A/N: Oh my gosh. I am so sorry I haven't posted lately, even though I said I would. It kind of got hectic with everything. Damn work. Anyways. Here's an update. I am also working on an update for Spy Games. So look out for that if you're also reading the story :) 

Oh... Another note. I've decided to do more fanfiction for each of the girls. So obviously Camila and Lauren already have theirs. I already have Ally's in mind. Dinah's is still kind of in the thought process and Normani's is already set as well. I'll be posting the story ideas up after Spy Games to see which one you guys want to read next. Or during.. Whichever you guys want. Let me know. :) 

Anyways. Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Follow if you want. :D 

Have a nice day!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's POV:

We were now back in the office to talk with our management regarding the next step after our break from the industry. The girls and I were all talking amongst each other waiing for our management team to come through the door. When the doors finally opened, to our surprise, it wasn't Janelle or Steve who walked in. Nope. Instaed it was One Direction. Plot twist???

"Hey ladies, pleasant surprise to see you here today," Liam said as he took a seat across from us in the long executive table. It was probably mahogany.

"Yeah, same with you guys. Do you know what this meeting is about? Did Simon tell you anything?" Lauren asked.

"Just that they had something in store for us and that he wanted to meet with us. I'm guessing it involves you guys as well, since you're here and all," Louis answered, sitting beside Liam and Niall.

Simon soon walked through the door, along with our Janelle and the boy's tour manager. Looked like they had their own little meeting before meeting with us. Something big was going down and the anticipation was killing me.

"Hello ladies and gentemen, glad you could all make it," Simon greeted in his business tone.

The tour managers took the seats beside him. With the girls and I on one side and the boys on the other, it felt like we were in a mafia meeting or something like that. Kind of cool. Kind of scary at the same time because Simon had his serious face on. At least the sunglasses were off.

We all stayed silent, anxiously waiting for the announcement Simon had in mind. Our tour managers weren't giving away any hints or clues through eye contact so all we had to do was wait, which was killing me slowly. I wanted to know NOW.

"First off, I want to say congratulations on the performance at the charity event. Both members of the Chapman and McKenzie group were quite impressed with your performances. They spoke very highly of you all, which is good for us because we have been trying to get the McKenzie group into business for quite some time now," Simon began. 

Wow. I didn't think we did that amazing. It was just a charity event. We've done so many before this one. I wondered what was the difference.

"Anyways, the reason why I brought you together here today is because of the tremendous boost we got since you guys performed on the same stage. We were waiting to do a joint tour for the future but I think now is a greater time than any. Fifth Harmony coming back from their music hiatus while One Direction is releasing their new album. It would bring in a lot of new fans for both bands and bring in a tremendous amount of venue for the company for this joint tour," he continued. 

Wait... Did he just say we're going on tour. With One Direction?!

Silence filled the room. For about five seconds. Then there was an uproar of cheers, squeals and screams. We all stood from our seats and started to do our happy dances, jumping up and down and running in circles. We were all happy. Even Camila. She clinging onto Dinah while jumping up while laughing and crying. Happy tears this time. It was good to see her happy and smiling like this. It was something we've all missed.

I was pulled away from my moment when the boys collided with me and the girls, making one huge group hug. We all laughed and smiled at each other, not truly believing that we were all going on tour. This was going to be incredible.

"All right, all right. We've got business to attend to," Simon interrupted.

We all looked at each other, mischievous grins gracing all of our faces.

"Get him!!!" 

In seconds we were all piled ontop of Simon and our tour manageres. Enjoying this high we were all on. Even Simon was laughing along with us. Though he was trying to get out from the bottom of the pile.

"Oh my gosh. We're going to be on tour with One Direction. Kind of fangirling right now. I mean, I know them and all, but to tour with them. In front of hundred thousand people. Oh man," Lauren stated while fanning herself while we were all back in the van. "This is going to be awesome." 

"This is going to be so fun. Prank wars to the extreme. Girls vs. Boys. We better win," Dinah declared, giving us a glare of intimidation but then breaking into a laughing fit.

"I can't believe it. Like, we're going on tour with the hottest boy band in the world. It's so surreal," I commented.

"I know. Just thinking about how I used to obsess over them in the past. They basically filled my day back in high school before all of this happened. Before X-Factor. Now I'm touring with them. It's a dream come true," Camila sighed, leaning up against Dinah and pretended to faint.

We laughed at her antics.

"Fifth Direction here we come!" Normani cheered.

We all laughed and continued to talk about the upcoming tour. This was going to be one really interesting tour. I couldn't wait to see what this tour had in store for us.

Your POV:

Ever since I was released from the hospital a couple of days ago, Charlie has kept me on a tight watch. He didn't really want me to stress myself out so I mainly stayed indoors nowadays. My mornings consisted of me walking around the back, which was quite spacious but still not the outside world. My afternoons were filled with Charlie and I relaxing in the theater room, living room or by the pool. I didn't even have nights anymore because I usually got tired from doing nothing and actually went to bed in a reasonable time frame. 

It was prison, but it was nice, comfortable prison where I was just not allowed to see the outside world. Right now I was okay with it, but I was sure I was going to go crazy if I stayed like this forever.

Currently I was lounging in the living room preparing for Castle marathon with Charlie. Charlie was sitting upright on the couch while I was laying across his lap while he brushed his hand through my hair, almost forcing me into a slumber. Thankfully my phone buzzed, pulling me away from my sleepiness.

"Hello?"

I didn't even look at the caller ID since only people close to me, enemies or friends, knew my personal cell number.

"Hey, what are you doing later?" British. Had to be Harry.

"Hey Hare. Nothing much. Charlie and I were just going to stay in and watch some Castle episodes. What's up?"

 "Well, I got great news today and I was hoping you were down to celebrate with me," he replied. I could hear the nervousness from the other line.

I paused and looked to Charlie, a concern and worried face. A concern of a parent.

In the past I would have been down for any reason of a celebration. Heck, I even celebrated with Taylor for one of her cat's birthday. Though Taylor didn't do much drinking, I drank for the both of us and her cats. Any reason to celebrate was a reason to drink. But not anymore.

"We don't have to go out. I promise," he added, noticing my hesitation. "I just want to do something with you. That's a celebration in itself for me."

Charlie still had that concerning look on his face but I gave him a reassuring smile before answering Harry.

"Yeah. A night in sounds great. Give me thirty minutes," I smiled and hung up soon after we said our goodbyes. "Looks like our marathon has to be for tomorrow. I have to get ready," I exclaimed as I got up from the comfort of the couch and Charlie's embrace.

"That boy is so into you," Charlie chuckled, eventually laughing when he saw my confused face.

"Sorry, but we're not stuck in your old days, grandpa," I nudged him. "In this modern world, girls and boys can be good friends without having intimate feelings for each other. You're starting to sound like the tabloids that always pegged me with every single bachelor they spotted me with." I added with a kiss on the forehead before heading upstairs to get ready.

Harry arrived a few minutes later and we were currently situated in my backyard passed the pool area and into the long and spacious green acres. The gardeners definitely outdo themselves. It just amazed me how much I took this place for granted sometimes.

Harry had brought some picnic supplies- blankets, the classic woven basket, sandiwches and sparkling cider. No alcohol was the strict rule among Charlie and Harry nowadays.

"This is nice," I stated as I let my skin soak in the nice afternoon rays of the sun. It was a beautiful day.

"Yeah, it's real beautiful," Harry murmured. 

I turned and Harry seemed to have become flushed, quickly looking away from my gaze. 

"Let's eat," he coughed.

We grabbed some of the sandwiches and Harry poured a glass of cider for the both of us.

"Wait," I stopped him from drinking his chute. "We need to toast to your good news, even though you have forgotten to mention it to me still," I laughed.

"Oh, right. My apologies," he chuckled. We both raised our glasses awaiting his grand announcement for our mini-celebration. Whatever he was going to say I was sure to be excited. "To going on a worldwide tour," Harry proclaimed.

We clinked our drinks and drank to the good news.

"Oh my god," I squealed, finally able to fully react to the news. I leapt into his unexpected arms. "Congratulations. I am so happy for you guys."

"Well... You can congratulate them personally, if you want," Harry said. "They want to have lunch with you tomorrow. If you think you're up for it, that is. You don't have-" 

"Of course."

"All right, I'll come by and pick you up at eleven." 

"In the morning?"

Harry laughed, "Yes, in the morning, love. It is lunch."

"Yeah, but I thought you meant lunch like at 2 or 3. Not a late breakfast. That is so early," I complained.

"Well, the boys and I have band rehearsal in the morning so we were just going to come by right after," he explained.

I groaned and mentally prepared myself for the day to come. Even though I wasn't really doing anything anyways, I hated waking up early.

I eventually agreed to the time frame and we soon talked about other things such as the pranks Harry was planning to do on tour. He was going to prank not only the boys but also their tourmates, who has yet to tell me but I didn't really care because it was usually some band that I didn't know or care about. It was probably the same for this tour.

It started to get dark and Harry had to leave soon. Like he said earlier, he had to go to rehearsal early. Plus, I should probably sleep as well because of the early morning I was going to have as well. We said our goodbyes and Harry reminded me the time him and the boys were going to come over. With that, we hugged and he left for the night.

"Oh yeah, you and Harry are totally friends," Charlie commented from the doorway. He chuckled as he left to retire for the night.

"You want me to what?"

Apparently this lunch was a planned sneak attack on me by the boys. They wanted me to go on tour with them?! Were they serious?

"Oh come on, Alex. You used to love going on tour with us before. We used to have so much fun on the tour bus, in empty stadiums before tour, on our breaks. It would so much better if you would come along with us on this tour," Liam pleaded as the others gave me the best of their puppy eyes.

"I mean-I just can't, I have work-" I stumbled upon my words to create an excuse.

"We talked to Charlie about it and he said you could do the foundation work while on the road, with his help of course, and the press interviews in all the cities we'll be visiting," Louis told me as if it was a no brainer.

"What about-"

"It's a great vacation for you, Alex," Harry stated, grabbing my hand from across the table and rubbing it to calm my nerves. 

It was working. I was slowly caving into their intense game of puppy eyes.

I sighed, "Fine." I gave in. "I'll give Amanda a call. Give me your tour schedule so I can give it to her so she can handle the press scheduling for me."

I laughed as they all jumped into dance mode. 

Oh gosh. What did I just get myself into?

One Direction tour here I come and the journey that will hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.9K 54
Your heart was empty, it has been for 15 years and you kept coming back to that same old place you were told to stay. You knew that nobody will come...
274K 8K 34
You avoided the limelight that your brother- Brad Simpson, always get, hence making the people know a little about your family. You spent your life i...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...