Violin Time JAJAJA (FNAF Crac...

By yesthisismeimpostor

Carrot Willem is a pretty normal guy with a stupid name. And his sister, too, Kebab. Carrot always got bullie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

11 0 0
By yesthisismeimpostor

Carrot was heading to school thinking about what happen that last night. Why did Fetch do thAt? Fatime Freddy didn't do anything wrong.. well, still he deserved it but still I hope Fatime Freddy doesn't tell bOn bOoOn!!

As he continue his thought he saw a girl doing hopscotch, she was very tall and she had red hair, like the color of blood, and her dress was the same blood red color. She has bright green eyes and her neck was SUPER LONGG!! She also had very pale skin.

Carrot went on his phone to see what time it is, it was about 20 minutes before school starts. So Carrot sat on a bench near the door and getting a book to read from his backpack.

As he got it out he looked in front of him seeing if anyone was there instead of that blooded hair girl. He didn't see anyone so he went back to reading his book. He read until to page 21, he felted something on his ankle.

Carrot got freaked out and jump. He looked down, IT WAS FETCH???? Carrot got a text from Fetch, "Hahaha, I am the stalk of the stalker and follow you to this very weird building!"

"Really? You don't know what school is? Well never mind about that but there are no animals allowed unless its dead!" Carrot yelled at Fetch. "Couldn't I just stay out school?" Fetch texted Carrot. Well thats true Fetch could but he would have to get me a choco milky! Carrot thought.

Fetch texted Carrot again, "O you want chocolate milk?? I get dat for yOUuU!!" 
Carrot gasped, "How you know??" Fetch disappeared and texted Carrot, "Because I can read ur mind, dummy!!!!"

Wait wut! Kyaaahh!!!!! Carrot thought. He waited a few minutes for Fetch and got his book out again.

"Ono!! Its the Veggie Fry!!" Carrot heard a voice in the distance, he looked up and saw Funtime Freddy. Fatime Freddy walked over dragging Bon Bon.

"That ugly vegetable made his dog take my hand and saw me and my fat form!!!" Funtime Freddy yelled. "You are fat in both forms!" Bon Bon said and went by Carrot.

"Uh sorry about him, he just a dumb dumb" Bon Bon said. Bon Bon checked the time from his phone. "ONO school starts soon!!!"

"Ono!" Carrot said, putting his book away, and getting his backpack on. They both walked inside to school, then right when the reached the inside, Funtime Freddy ran in and grabbed Carrot.

"HEY WHAT DID I SAY? DON'T GO NEAR MY BOYFRIEND!!!!" Funtime Freddy grabbed onto his neck. "Stop KYAAAHH!!! YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Bon Bon yelled at him. "WHAT! THIS UGLY VEGETABLE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN?" Funtime Freddy yelled, dropping Carrot.

"What! No! And he no ugly!!!" Bon Bon yelled. "Whatever! Still I need to kill Carrot!!" Funtime Freddy grabs Carrot right when he was about to run away, and punches him and the face.

"Owie!!!" Carrot said. Then a teacher came she had brown hair and eyes, she looked mostly like a human but had brown bunny ears with the inside purple, she also had a purple bunny tail.

Funtime Freddy dropped Carrot again, right when she saw her. "ONO what did I just seeee??" The teacher said. "Funtime Freddy bully!!!" Bon Bon yelled. "What no! I didn't!!!" Funtime Freddy yelled back.

"In my office now!!!!" She said. They all followed the teacher into her office. Its only my second day, and I get in trouble! Great! I can't believe the principle caught us! Well that's was good, I guess, too. Carrot thought.

When they got to the office, they all took a seat. Carrot noticed that girl doing hopscotch was there too. "Eleanor, did you see this happen?" The principle said. "Yes Miss Saliva, Funtime Fatty bully because Carrot was stealing Bon Bon from him even tho Bon Bon no likey him!"

"Ono!!! Fatime Freddy I think I need to talk to you alone,  Bon Bon, Carrot, and Eleanor, you are dismissed" Bon Bon and Carrot walked out of the office. The bell must of rung, because its past nine.

Bon Bon and Carrot said their goodbyes and headed off to their class. "Sorry Funtime Freddy is bully!!!" Bon Bon said to Carrot. "It's okay, I'm just gonna go to class." Carrot said, and walked to his second period class, since his first period would be over by now. While Carrot was walking to his class, he saw Spragtroop. 

"O! Hi Carrot!! UH," He said to him. "Hi, Mr Springtrap." Carrot said to him. "Why you sound so sad?? Something happen??" He asked. "Nope, everything is fine." Carrot responded to him. "OKEY!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOUUU!!" Springtrap said to him.

"What is it?" Carrot was hoping it was choccy milk. "WeLL!! Mr Phantom Foxy and Miss Phantom Poopit said that you could stay in my class for their periods so I can teach you violin!!" He said to him. "Wait, why do you want me to learn violin??" 

"Because you are soooo epic even though I've only knew you for about an hour!!" He said to Carrot, over excited. "Uh, okay, I guess that would be better than doing actual school work." Springtrap frowned and got VERY ANGER. "THIS IS SCHOOL WORK!!! YOU'RE THE WHO BULLY!!!" And then Springtrap started crying and getting depressed. "Waa waaa waa!! Aaaa!!!" He cry. Sad boi.

"OKAY!! Oh mY gOd!!! It iS sChOOl wOrK!!! YOu gOoD nOw??" Carrot said to him. "Yayaya. You coming, or not?" He said, and guided Carrot to his room. "MOOSIC!!" Springtrap said when he got to the door. "MOOSIC SO EPIK!!"

"HERE! VIOLIN! NOW." He gave Carrot a violin. "YOU PLAY NOW." He said to Carrot. "Wait, wat? How am I supposed to play it without knowing how to play it. I cry." Carrot got depressed!! "WAIT NU CRI! I HALP YOU! YOU JUST GET THE BOW AND STRUM IT ACROSS THE VIOLIN!!!" Springtrap said, and for some reason did the Fartnite default dance.

Springtrap gave Carrot a sheet of paper of the violin notes and where to play them, and surprisingly, Carrot got pretty far learning how to play some notes. "O! You did a good job!!! Since it's almost time for recess, I'll let you leave for recess early!!" 

"O, thank you Spragtroop!" Carrot said, walking out of the room. "Hey!!! You no call me that!" Springtrap shouted from behind him.

When Carrot got to the doors outside to recess, he saw Miss Saliva standing in front of the door. "Hey!! Wat you think you're doing?? It not recess yet!!!" She yelled at him. "Well, Mr Springtrap said I could go out early!" Carrot said to her. "O, well, he's not supposed to do dat! Just wait here, I have something I need to do. Don't go out yet!" Miss Saliva said, and she walked another way.

Carrot waited a few minutes for the bell to ring, and when it did, he ran outside. He would be the first one out. 

After a minute of sitting outside, the whole backyard area started to flood with kids. Carrot saw several kids, but he didn't see Funtime Freddy. Carrot thought he probably got detention and had to stay in for recess. Suddenly, a familiar animatronic dog appeared next to Carrot on the bench he was sitting on.

"Senpai! I was looking all over for u! I got u your choccy milk!" Fetch texted Carrot. "Sorry, Fetch. I forgot! But thanks for the choccy milk!" Carrot said to him, and took the chocolate milk from his teeth, and took a long sip.

Carrot thanked Fetch again, and then he saw a familiar person walk up to him. "HI CARROT!" Bon Bon said to Carrot, and waved at him. "Hi Bon Bon." Carrot said. 

"O! Is that the dog Mr Springtrap gave you???" Bon Bon asked Carrot, while motioning his head toward Fetch. "Oh, yah! And he can fetch stuff for me! Hey, Bon Bon, what do you want?" Carrot told him. "Oh, really?? I would like a sandwich!! I forgot my lunch today at home!" Carrot turned his head to Fetch, and he disappeared. 

"Wow!" Bon Bon said in amazement. A few seconds later, Fetch appeared back next to Carrot with a peanut butter sandwich by his side. "Here you go, stole this from a homeless kid!!" Fetch texted Carrot. He read it out loud to Bon Bon. "Wait, what? Why?" Carrot asked Fetch. "Where have you been getting my choccy milk from this whole time?" 

"UHHH..." Fetch texted him. "Nuh-uh. I'm not eating a sandwich from a homeless kid!" Bon Bon said. "You're a party pooper!!" Fetch texted Carrot, clearly talking about Bon Bon. "Fetch, please return the sandwich." Carrot begged Fetch. "Alright, fine." He texted Carrot, then teleported away. 

"I think I should get rid of that dog..." Carrot whispered to Bon Bon, hoping Fetch wouldn't hear his somehow. "Yeah, me too." 

"I think I might return him to Springtrap later on today." Carrot said to Bon Bon, then Fetch appeared next to him again. "There. I gave it back. I wouldn't have done it, but since you are my senpai, I did!" Fetch texted to Carrot.

Fetch looked a bit unhappy, but Carrot guessed that was because he had to return the sandwich. MaN, Fetch really is selfish!! Carrot talked to Bon Bon for a bit, but then out of nowhere, they heard a voice. It was a voice that sounded like a little boy, but it was still a deep voice. It was hard to tell what the voice was saying. But then, something very clear came out.

"YOU'LL NEVER RETURN ME EHEHEH SENPAI~!!!" The voice said. Now Carrot was sure it was Fetch. Fetch than ran behind a bush. Carrot ran behind him, but when he got to the bush, nothing was there.

"Great, now we have some sort of murderous dog on the loose." Bon Bon said to Carrot. "Great, just great. And it's all your fault." He pointed a Carrot. "What? My fault? How?" 

"You're the one that said you were planning to get rid of him, and you didn't even look around to see if he was here to hear us!" Bon Bon said in his squeaky voice. "Well, i'm sorry that I thought he left! I thought he just teleported!" Carrot said, and now his voice sounded almost identical to Bon Bon's, because of his squeaky screaming. 

"That's it!!! I'm leaving!!" Bon Bon said, and stormed off. Carrot sat there in silence for a few minutes, than sat up. It was time for lunch.

Carrot sat down at an empty table and got his lunch box out. Most people were buying lunch so Carrot sat by himself for a few minutes. To his surprise, someone actually sat next to him, and it was Toy Chica. Ono!

"HeHHEheH!! Hi Carrot!!!" She said to him. "Hi Chica." Carrot said, and forced a smile. "Is something wrong? You seem sad!!" She asked him. "I'm fine, its just that I messed something up and now I can't fix it."

"O! I'm sorry Carrot! Maybe I can cheer you up!" She said to him, cheerfully. Carrot was wondering how she was supposed to cheer him up. "Uhm, okay. Sure." 

"Well, hehee, uh, hehe, so this, hehe, uhm like, hehee." She kept laughing and giggling in between about every word. "Come on! Spill it!" Carrot said to her. "Hehe, okay. So the other day, I was walking to music class, because I had something I needed to tell Springtrap, so I opened the door, and he must not have noticed me but, he was vacuuming the floors in a maid dress!! HEHEHEHHE!!!" 

Carrot was unsure if this was true or not, but it did make him laugh a bit. "That must've been funny!" Carrot laughed. "Yeah! Promise you won't tell him?" She said to Carrot, but she sounded serious. "Of course not." 

"Wait, so what was it you had to tell him?" Carrot asked Toy Chica. "Well, he was helping me learn the violin, like he does with all his students, so I wanted to ask him if he had any tips. But when I saw him being coo coo cray cray, I just decided to walk away and ask him another time. Hehe." Toy Chica says, continuing to blah blah blah about her very cool annoyingness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11.3K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
154 0 6
Akuryo; It might as well have been a name to him. Well, now it was, anyway. All his life, Ren has known one simple fact: As a shapeshifter, he would...
51.7K 1.7K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...
137K 5.6K 21
(Everyone listen, I've decided to remake my original book. I decided that because I think I could do a lot better with this book. This book will stil...