๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š

Od desyybaybee_

you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›... Viac

๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
the end.
new boook

six.

15.4K 1.1K 988
Od desyybaybee_

excuse my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje @therealnajefletcher • 3h
yal be skipping rule #2 to be a boss ass bitch. GO FUCK THAT NIGGA BESTFRIEND AND MAKE EM YES MEN !!
💬 🔁 ❤️ 📤

" come on moni get up " naje shook kemoni. they was suppose to be doing a muk bang but kemoni was laying down still.

" okay stop shaking me guh " kemoni smacked his lips getting up stretching. naje backed up she was tall but he still hovered over her.

even tho it was only a few days kemoni found hisself actually getting attached her – he had major attachment issues and he didn't want her to up and leave him.

" you fat ain u jus ate " kemoni asked as they walked down the stairs. naje already brought the food she was just waiting on him.

" ass so fat he wanna grab it " naje rapped as she whined her hips. kemoni laughed at her and sat in one of the high chairs.

naje started the camera and sat down – this video was long over due but since she had kemoni she made him tag along plus he never tried seafood so this was a good opportunity.

➶︎

" that shit was bussin " kemoni rubbed his stomach – it wasn't even the fact he never tried seafood it just because they never had money to afford it. seafood is not cheap.

" i bet it was " naje laughed cleaning up. her mama did not play about her house being cleaned so she had to clean it before her mama came home.

" alright wat you wanna do now " naje asked. kemoni been here all weekend after they went to walmart thursday they went to moni house to get him so clothes.

it was now sunday and kemoni would have to leave soon and neither of them wanted kemoni to leave.

" ionk " kemoni shrugged – this was his real first time actually getting out the house. he didn't really go anywhere.

" mmm i got somewhere we could go " naje smiled and grabbed her keys. they was dressed in pajamas but that ain't matter.

they both slid on they shoes at the door and headed to naje car. she was finna take him to this jumping place since she thought it would be fun.

getting into the car naje pulled off.

➶︎

" wrist bands for 2 " naje said to the boy as she pulled out two 20s – this place was expensive as hell and naje did not notice that but kemoni did.

" after today you not spending no more money on me " kemoni sighed shaking his head. he ain't like the feeling of somebody spending money on him.

" shhh " naje waved him off and grabbing his dragging him to the trampolines to jump. you wouldn't catch naje at a party but shit like this was her type of scene.

as they jumped naje jumped onto kemoni making them both fall and too bust out laughing. kemoni was really enjoying hisself he didn't want this to end.

" let's go over there " kemoni said throwing naje over his shoulder walking over to the obstacle courses. naje froze for a lil minute before she started smacking his butt.

" you so gay " kemoni laughed putting naje down as they reached the courses.

➶︎

" okay ian gon spend no more money let's jus get some ice cream then that's it " naje whined as kemoni told her no on spending any more money.

" bro nana no " kemoni smacked his lips – naje started pouting and put tears in her eyes. she really didn't know what the word no was.

" get out the car naje " kemoni said looking out the window. naje smiled and jumped out the car running into the ice cream shop.

kemoni slouched in his seat and watched from the car as naje order to ice creams – he usually stand on his no and yes but it's something about naje.

he couldn't really put a finger on it but the euphoria he felt around her had on high at all times. this was something he wasn't use to at all.

" cookies and creammm " naje said opening the door in a singing like voice – kemoni watched her every move while reaching out grabbing the ice creams from her.

naje got into the car and drove towards a park for them – she wanted to dread the time they had for as long as she can.

pulling up she turned the car off to where the music was still on and played her old school playlist – she was a old spirit fasho.

" Boy, there you go
You're telling me that you love me
But boy you know
That you belong to another girl who loves you
You are so fine
You blow my mind
(Things you do) with the things you do to me
(She sees) She's not blind, not blind
Things you do, things you do for me, but I know "

Kemoni sung along to the song. he knew a lot of old school songs to only because the lil radio only played old school songs.

" boy you got me so confused, i don't know what i'm gonna do " naje sung smiling – this was one of her favorite songs plus weak also by SWV.

" hmm tell me more about yourself " naje asked. over the weekend they got to know eachother more but she wanted to know more about him.

" nothing really i basically told you everything " kemoni shrugged eating his ice cream looking at the people that walked by.

" no hobbies, like basketball or anything " naje raised her eyebrow. kemoni didn't seem like the type to do all that football and shit he was way to gentle – but naje donf judge books by their covers.

" mhm i like to paint " kemoni mumbled slouching in his seat. naje stared as he talked seeing the shyness when he told what his hobby was.

" you gotta let me see your shit one day, you sell them you could make good money like that " naje actually found that interesting, she know he wouldn't do basketball but she didn't know he painted.

" i guess, what's yo hobbies " kemoni asked this time it was his turn to look at naje as she talked – naje smiled just thinking about her favorite hobby.

" i got a lot of hobbies shit i sing, braid and do lace fronts, but my favorite is making my own clothes and designing clothes " naje explained with a smile.

you could tell naje loved fashion it was definitely her passion – the way her eyes lit up every time she talked about it.

" that's wassup now you can show me some of your clothes " kemoni smiled by just seeing her smile. naje smile was contagious 100%.

➶︎

" you gon see me tmr moni and you can come over after " naje laughed as kemoni pouted not wanting to go home.

they were parked outside his house for about 30 minutes just because he didn't wanna leave – naje didn't want him to leave but she had to respect his mama rules.

" come on " naje said getting out the car going to his side. they already swung by mama nita house to get his clothes so everything he left with is coming back with him.

kemoni got out the car sighing and grabbed his bag from naje – naje slightly tilted her head up to look at him.

" hug " naje asked holding her arms out – she didn't like seeing him sad even tho he wasn't exactly sad but you get it.

kemoni hesitated but brung his arms around naje slighly bending as naje arms wrapped around his torso.

the hug sent butterflies to kemoni stomach – he felt like it was to fast to catch feelings so he ignored them.

while naje whole body relaxed under his touch. kemoni put his chin on top of naje head letting the hug last for a minute.

they both stepped back and smiled.

" see you later nana " kemoni smiled at her walking up to mama dee front door. naje waved and got back into her car.

seeing kemoni go into the house she drove off with a smile on her face.

✌︎

word count : mfn 1345

goodnight .. i might don't update again tn so say it back.

am i moving to fast with they relationship ?

feelings on this whole chapter ?

um what's yal height ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

467K 25.4K 33
โ I loved him against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness. Against all discouragement that could be. โž ยฉ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—...
481K 20.4K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story
2.5K 122 6
When you genuinely love someone, seeing them hurting or struggling in any way can be heartbreaking.
42.5K 1K 15
๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€, ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™”๐™Š๐™.. ยฉ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค...