Confusing Love (Yandere Frisk...

By Super_Sonic_Saiyan

What happens when a determined teen, a genocidal teen, and a powerful teen falls in love with you and they're... More

A/N
Universes Colliding (Chapter 1)
Meeting The Underground Family (Chapter 2)
Fighting Betty (Chapter 3)
Fighting for (Y/N) (Chapter 4)
(Y/N) Last Stand (Chapter 5)
Last Chance (Chapter 6)
A/N
Love or LOVE? (Chapter 7)
Going Insane (Chapter 8)
A Little Bit Of Ink (Chapter 9)
Once in A Lifetime (Chapter 10)
(Y/N)'s Stronger Than You
The Team-Up
Blood to Blood (Chapter 12)
Never Alone (Chapter 13)
Bloodshed (Chapter 14)

(A/N)

956 6 0
By Super_Sonic_Saiyan

Hey everybody! SuperSonicSaiyan/Triple S here! Sorry for not adding a chapter! I'll do it after this! So I'm deciding between three 3 themes for (Y/N). I'm deciding between Karmic Addiction, The End of the Distraction, and Deltaswap x Deltarune Double Bad Time. The first one is a megalo which is gameboy'd. The second one is a Henry Stickman megalo. And the thrid one is a combination of Delatrune Megalovania and Deltaswap Reanimation. I'll put the videos down so you can listen to them. Put K for Karmic Addiction, TE for The End of the Distraction, and DS x DR for the mixup of Deltarune Megalovania and Deltaswap Reanimation. Thank you have a nice day!

Have a nice day! SuperSonicSaiyan/Triple S out! (P.S I'm making a Discord Server so that I can get really good ideas, people to rp with, and people to talk to.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...