Return of Ainz ooal gown

By GGGogeta

ainz has died and it left nazerick in complete sadness and suzuki sotaru has woken up and found himself back... More

new avatar
chapter 2
chapter 3
ainz demon god dragon forms
chapter 4
chapter 5
NOTE
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
news: chapter 14 is out
news
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
where have i been (update)

chapter 1

2K 42 29
By GGGogeta

Hello everyone welcome to my story of the return of ainz ooal gown.. im a massive massive overlord fan and i just had to create a fanfiction of ainz as a different avatar that of a demon lord.. this is gonna be a big journey guys so hang on with me because this story is gonna be a banger so i hope you enjoy.
Without a further a do let us begin. Enjoy ;)

(Tokyo japan afternoon)
Suzuki: *sigh welp another lame day at work, its like it never ends (*thoughts* man i miss yggdrasil and everyone in nazerick. I do really hope everyone is doing fine without me there. I miss them so much)

(Walks passed dark area)

Strange voice: hello there AINZ OOAL GOWN

Suzuki: the hell was that?!?!?!

Strange voice: over here

Suzuki: how do you know my avatar name of yggdrasil

Man in cloak: because..... i was the one that sended you there in the first place

Sotaru: (gasps) no way your lying!!!

Man in cloak: oh but your the only one that can see me boy!!!

Sotaru: then if your really the one that sended me to the real world of yggdrasil why are you here... gonna tell me how big of a failure i am *sigh

Man in cloak: not really but how would you like a second chance at living in..... that world again

Sotaru: wait yggdrasil!?!?!

Man in cloak: yes i can send you back there again but there will be side effects... once you die again i cant bring you back to your real world again you will really die in that world and this one!!!

Sotaru: wait so you saved me and brought me back here after i died in yggdrasil!

Man in cloak: yes i was because sotaru the reason i came back to you now is because.... that world still needs you and you must live there not here.... and there are some people there that miss you dearly!

Sotaru: nazerick (gets emotional)

Man in cloak: i can take you back there permanent but you will have a different species not your elder lich form because that form of your avatar is-

Sotaru: is dead i know

Man in cloak: yes but this time when you go back you will be a demon lord!!

Sotaru: demon lord?

Man in cloak: yes

Sotaru: to be fair i dont mind i just.... want to see them again.. and- (grits teeth)
Get revenge on the one that killed me!!!

Man in cloak: well then let us begin suzuki sotaru you will be a demon lord but i cannot tell you your powers because that is something i want you to find out for yourself while you enjoy your old life once in the world you loved so much!!

Sotaru: well when do we begin?

Man in cloak: now!! (Raises hand in air and shoots a light in the air to open a portal)

Sotaru: wait why does it feel like my soul is getting sucked out!!

Man in cloak: because your soul will transfer to your new body in your favorite world!!

Sotaru: thank you really this world really doesnt fit me. Yggdrasil is where i belong

Man in cloak: no i must thank you dear momanga because the acts you showed on yggdrasil made me sure that you truly were the right one to choose and i dont regret choosing you.. plz do that again and show me the acts once again the acts of a true ruler!!! Your new world and life awaits sotaru. This is goodbye. (Starts dissapearing)

Sotaru: wait!!! (Soul starts leaving body and entering the portal)

(While in portal)

Sotaru: i cant believe im going back.. albedo. Shalltear. All the floor guardians. All denizens... your master is coming back!!!

(In nazerick albedos room)

Albedo: (cries) lord ainz!!! I miss you so much!! I still cant accept that your gone my beloved (holds on to ainz body pillow)

(Knock knock)

Albedo: who is it!!!

Demiurge: albedo... its time to come out

Albedo: leave me alone!!!!

Shalltear: you big mouthed gorilla you are still the overseer of the guardians... you think our beloved would love to see us like this.. (starts crying) look i also cant accept it but i do believe our lord will return to us one day!!

Albedo: (opens door) you truly believe so lamprey???

Shalltear: yes but we cant ignore our duties we are still guardians and protectors of nazerick... everyone is awaiting you in..... the 9th floor throne room.... (starts getting tears)

Demiurge: i know how you girls must feel we all feel the same but to show our great master the undying loyalty we still have for him we must speak on what the future is for nazerick!!

Albedo: (cleans tears) yes my beloved wouldnt want to see his servants this way.. let us go shalltear and demiurge

(Throne room)

(Door opens)

Albedo: i see everyone is here (sees empty throne chair *starts to cry*)

Cocytis: i. miss. our. great. ruler. so. much.

Mare: I-I still believe lord ainz will come back r-right sis??

Aura: of course its lord we are taling about hes our master no one can beat him

(Deep forest near E-rental)

Sotaru: (slowly opens eyes and sees grass and trees) ow! My head... wait my voice.. it sounds so deep (sees lake nearby to see how he looks like now)

(Shocked) holy crap!! Look how damn handsome i am (starts looking around) i really am back (starts crying) i really cant believe it and im a different species and class so that means im no longer momanga the magic caster but wait if i cant use magic then what class am i?? I know im a demon lord but what powers do i have...

Mmmmm well guees ill have to try and figure out what i can do now since i dont know anything of my new body and avatar
(*thoughts* wait what if i just look deep in my mind of what i do have and can do. Thats how i usually did it when i was in my elder lich form)
(Focuses) alright lets look consentrate sontaru.. ( sees a list full of his new body and powers and classes and weapons)
Wait the hell!!!! Im a warrior and a dragon class!!! And these are my ablities and weapons!! Yea im much different then i was in my elder lich form... (hears ogre footsteps incoming) oh hay i can test my new avatar on this guy, alright lets try this out (ogre starts running at him) *takes deep breath* (slam) (ogres full body explodes)
Holy!! I do have super strength. Right i think i better get out of here before i attract attention. (Starts flying) oh hey i can also fly!!! Mmmm i did see that i have types of armor featured to my demon lord species
(Starts thinking) mmmm i dont think its a good idea to back to nazerick while i still dont know anything as of yet of my new powers!! Mmm ha right why dont i become an adventurer its the best way for me to test my full capabilities and how i can use my new powers.. right lets do it but if i use my demon lord armor ill shine in and everyone will look at me funny......
(Thinks) wait how about that armour...
(Lands on ground near lake)
Change!!

(Its just a white armour now)

"This should work, oh yes for sure".

Right and ill just use some of the weak swords i have so that i dont bring too much attention to myself (summon one big normal sword)

Yes for now ill use the bright sword as my sword for now. But wait shouldnt i think of a new name now (thinks) oh yes white warrior jomon, almost momon but momons dead so jomon will now be born!!!

"But now what will my new name be besides jomon mmmm ha justix yea that could work. I am justix the demon lord of ainz ooal gown (laughs in head) man i suck at names but that will do... time to go to E-rental!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 54 13
In the aftermath of the fighting in the Holy Kingdom, after Ainz makes his way back to Nazarick, the Slane Theocracy makes its move. Thus far, they...
51K 846 23
YGGRASIL, a game that the entire world know is coming to its end after a long 12 years of beloved memories but one of the Original Guilds had stayed...
13.6K 463 63
The entirety of Ainz Ooal Gown, all 41 members, find themselves transported into a whole new world on the last day of Yggdrasil. How will a guild of...
81.1K 1.5K 17
The assistant guild master of Ainz Ooal Gown, Gilgamesh, finds himself in a not so strange new world. Will he stay neutral, or will he try to conquer...