~Silent Tears~ (Katsuki Bakug...

By Alicakes11

((I'm not good at descriptions!)) A girl from a Prohero family begin UA, meeting the explosive boy Bakugo Kat... More

Chapter 2 》Class 1-A
Chapter 3 》Team D
Chapter 4 》Hot lava!
Chapter 5 》New Student
Chapter 6 》USJ attack!
Chapter 7 》Villains
Chapter 8 》Addiction

Chapter 1 》Entrance Exams

57 2 0
By Alicakes11

((This oc is my persona, including other oc's that are my friends' personas! Please no hate! Thank you <3))

((Most if the art in the story is my art, DO NOT STEAL PLEASE AND THANK YOU))

'PRESENT MIC talking'

______________________

"You nervous, Kimoto?" A male with shaggy blonde hair asked a girl who was starting her Entrance Exams at Ua.

This boy is Josh Ito, and the girl is Alison Kimoto. Josh was walking Alison to the school, her parents wanted him to drag her there because they 'trust' him, even though he's literally her drug dealer.

Alison Kimoto is the daughter of Proheros: Sorcerer and Eclipse. Sorcerer is her father who is part of the top 10 Prohero. His name is Hiro Kimoto and his quirk is telekinesis.

Then her mother Eclipse, she wasn't as popular as her husband but is close to the top 10. Her name is Ayame Kimoto, and her quirk is Orb.

Alison has her father's quirk...

"KIMOTO ALISON!"

Her quirk: Telekinesis! She can lift objects and any living thing, she can only use her quirk with her eyes and mind, red mist will form on her eyes! If her eyes are covered, she can't activate it! But if she uses her power to lift up HUGE objects like tall buildings: She will end up with a nosebleed and will cough up blood!

"I don't really wanna do this shit." Alison said, scratching the back of her neck.

Josh looked down at the girl...

"ITO JOSH!"

His quirk: Daymare! He can summon any mythical monster from out of his shadow! He can summon about 3-4 monsters at a time! But if he uses his quirk in the dark, the monsters are difficult to control them!

He sighed, "I know.. But..." He reached out his hand a pulled her hood off her head, her short curly hair all messy, "... You might make some friends for once."

Alison shot him a look, "And what are you?" She asked, he laughed.

"Your dealer and neighbor."

Ali rolled her eyes, it is true, Alison was a stoner, her parents know but they, well mostly her mom, gets super mad at her. Ali tried to stop so she can make them proud, but she is very addicted.

Anyways, Alison was told to be a hero by her parents. She's a only child, and since her parents couldn't have another baby, her family is now counting on her to be the next hero in the family, you know... to keep the hero family going.

Ali sighed, today she wore...

With these sunglasses...

And her clothes for the exams are in her messenger bag, and even extra sunglasses, because she LOVES to collect them.. Ali looked up at Josh, "What's the exams like?" She asked.

Josh chuckled, "Terrifying." He replied, Alison smirks. Josh was a UA drop out, he's only 6 years older then Ali.

They finally arrived to the entrance of UA, Alison had a tight knot in her chest of anxiety. But she kept a straight face and stayed silent, pushing her sunglasses up.

"Well thanks anyways, douchebag." She said to Josh, not even looking at him as she started to walk. She hears Josh laugh as he leaves to do whatever.

As she walks alone, her head was spinning and she tried to hide her heavy breathing. But she stopped when she heard...

"Stupid Deku."

Alison turned her head, seeing a boy her age with blonde hair and mean red eyes. He was walking up to a boy with messy green hair.

"Get out of my way, now, before I set you on fire." The blonde threaten the green hair boy.

Alison just turned away, not wanting to be apart of it and kept walking. She put her hood up as she walked into the building.

When Alison walked in, there was a timid blonde girl looking around anxiously. Trying to get people's attention to ask where she had to go. Alison built up the courage and went over to the short blonde.

"Ya need help?" Ali asked. The girl jumped a little and faced the brown/pink eyed burnette.

"Um yeah.." The girl said, "I forgot where to go for the entrance exams.." Then she.. glitched.

Alison looked at her, the girl blushed from embarrassment, she kept glitching.

"Sor---ry. It's my quirk." She said, Alison smiled, "I'm Jasmyn Endo."

"ENDO JASMYN!"

Her quirk: Glitch! She can glitch around/over people or objects! Her body glitches like a bad video game or a old TV! Her quirk is useful to run in a faster pace and go through walls, though it isn't controllable, so she'll glitch when she's nervous, sad, or angry!

"Alison Kimoto." Alison said, "Come on, we can sit together." Jasmyn seemed to get anxious as she started to glitch a little.

Alison let's her link arms with her. She noticed that Jasmyn's face was cover with a little bit of dirt and her clothes seemed like old hand-me-down clothes.. She just wore...

Jasmyn noticed Alison's stare, "Oh! I forgot to wear my school uniform! Did you too?" Jasmyn asked.

"No, I was home-schooled." Alison replied.

They made it to a very large room and sat at the top row, next to a burnette with blonde streaks the front of her hair. Alison looked at the girl, she looked a little intimidating, she looked like she had something in her mind, but Alison shrugged it off as she waited for everyone to be seated.

Once everyone was seated, Present Mix showed up, "What's up, UA candidates!?" He said, "Thanks for tuning in to me, your school DJ! C'mon! And lemme hear ya!"

Silence, Jasmyn pursed her lips as she tried not to let out a little giggle.

"Keeping it mellow, huh?" Present Mic said, "That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show! Let's talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down, okay?"

Alison slouched in her seat as she listened. The girl next to her with the blonde streaks seemed more focused then ever.

"Like your application said, today you rockin' boys and girl will be out there conducting ten-minute mock battles in super-hip urban settings! After I drop the mic here, you'll head to your specified battle center, sound good?"

Alison looked at her battle center which was A, Jasmyn had D.

Present Mic continued... "There are three types of faux villains in every battle center you'll earn points based on their level of difficulty,  so better choose wisely. Your goal in this trial is to use your Quirk to raise your score by shredding these faux villains like a mid-song guitar solo!"

//Time skip\\

After everyone changed into their work out clothes, Alison changed into...

She was at the center she was assigned too, she began to stretch her legs and arms, cracking her knuckles, back and neck.

Alison didn't want to be here, but she wanted to make her parents happy. Alison just wanted to continue her dream on being a painter in either Italy or France.

The doors open and everyone began running inside. Alison followed behind, deciding to go through an alleyway.

She ran for a minute until 2 point enemy poped up, she stopped running as the ground bellow her shook, broken part of the building the robot broke.

"Alright." Alison muttered to her self, she activates her quirk, red mist formed around her eyes...

She lifts up the broken building pieces and throws them at the robot, making the robot break and explode.

Alison continues fighting more robots and running to new areas.

She pants as she runs, "33 points. Keep going." She pants to herself. She then sees that boy she saw earlier, the blonde on with red eyes.

He just exploded 3 robots at the same time. He was panting with a smirk on his face, he started yelling at how he the greatest that he didn't even notice a 3 point robot coming towards him. Alison smirked and started sprinting towards him. He noticed her and was about to start yelling.

She activates her quirk to lift up all the broken robot pieces. She jumped on the blonde, using his shoulder as a boost up. She throws all the broken parts at the robots face. The robot start to malfunction as it blew up.

Alison landed on the ground and continued running, "Thanks for the boost, blondie!" She hollered at him.

The blonde gritted his teeth, "OI! THAT ROBOT WAS MINE YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

Alison laughed as she turned to corner. Four minutes later, Alison ended with 53 points. She panted as she fell on her knees, blood dripped out of her nose, falling on the ground. She coughed up blood.

It was quite normal for this to happen, only when she used way to much of her quirk..

//Time skip\\

Josh dropped Alison back at her home, she looked up at the large home.. It felt like a prison to her, but it was also home...

Alison never really had a fun childhood, her parents mostly had her be quarantined because they are protective of her.. And when she did go out with them, there would be paparazzo there.

The flash on their cameras created a big phobia of flashing camera lights for Alison...

She sighed as she held the handkerchief up to her nose. She walked up to the front doors and took out her keys, unlocking the door and stepping inside.

"Honey! You were amazing out there!" She hears her mother, her mother walking towards her..

"Thanks--"

Alison was cut off by her mom bringing her into a really tight hug. Alison almost dropped her handkerchief..

"Ayame, let her go, you're squishing her." Alison looks up, seeing her father, Hiro..

Hiro gently hugged his daughter, "You did good out there, Pinky."

Alison rolled her eyes as they pulled away. Ayame squealed, "I'm so excited for you results! Hopefully they'll come in soon!" She said, "Alright, Alicakes! What would do you want for dinner? My treat!"

Alison shrugged, "Whatever you think is good, I'm gonna go and lay in bed for a few minutes. I'm sore as hell."

Alison turned and went up the stairs, walking to her bedroom to relax her muscles. She walked inside, changing into a baggy shirt of her father merchandise short black shorts, and jumped on her bed. Taking out her stash the hid in her drawer.

She rolled up her blunt, then lit it up. She took a long drag of it and laid on her back, staring at in ceiling. She turned on her chill playlist and continued to puff away.

___________________________

My drawing of Alison...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...
1.6M 46K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
1.2M 43.3K 116
Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be a hero. One day his mother came home wi...