𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

102.

8K 123 43
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

Week passed by. 

Tini is healthy and as energised and cheerful as ever. Bambinos are well and happy too. Angelica and Ariana are now full 2 months old and we celebrated the small, nevertheless important and merry date by having lovely family dinner in our restaurant, going for a nice stroll in the park, playing lots of games and having wonderful reading time all together. 

Today is Monday and I have to go to work due to significant meetings that I kept rescheduling, not wanting to leave twins, but seems like I have no option. Leonardo has to go to the warehouse too as he has chief tasks to deal with and kept putting them off too. All in all, today is dedicated to work as we want to solve all issues now and stay at home for the next month, just like we planned. 

Leo drove our eldest kids to school and triplets to their pre-school program, now being at the warehouse. I am finishing up getting ready by adding touch-ups to my makeup and spraying my perfume on my neck and wrists. In addition to that, I am FaceTiming my best friend. 

"I cannot believe you look like that, being almost 31 and mum of 9 kids."- stated in bewilderment Gretchen, being in my salon in Portugal, getting her nails done and drinking coffee. 

"Was that supposed to be a compliment or insult?"- I wondered, giggling in amusement, and took lavish, big bag to put twins' things in it. 

"Oh, most definitely a compliment. Look at that ass, waist, boobs and damn, that flat and toned stomach. Girl, you are killing it."- she stated with merry smile as I smiled, blushing.

"We make fine-ass duo."- she remarked cheerfully as we laughed wholeheartedly.

As we conversed wholeheartedly, catching up on the latest news, I packed for the long day, taking my and girls' necessities, which turned out to be a lot when combined. 

"I still wonder how often you get it and how good his D might be that you gave birth to 9 kids, who miraculously are so well-behaved and polite."- spoke Gretchen with goofy smirk, knowing well that I will blush. 

"Stop thinking about my love life."- I told her as she laughed. 

"But you look so cute when you get shy."- she commented, giggling in amusement, as I blushed even more.

Soon we exceed byes as I had to dress twins.

"Ciao, mie piccole principesse."- I cooed my sweetheart, smiling in joy at their beautiful faces and winsome giggles. (Hello, my little princesses.) 

I changed their diapers and dressed them for the day - white Givenchy onesies with small black bow in the middle of the neckline, matching coat and shoes. Shortly I brushed their hair and picked them up, easily holding them as they are small, and laid them in the seats, which detach and attach to the white, cosy, beautiful and posh stroller; seats can be used as car seats too.

As I headed out with them, guards took my bag and fixed the stroller in the trunk of the black Bentley. I fixed girls in the car and sat next to them, playing with my little angels. 

"Ciao, amore. How are you?"- I spoke happily, answering the call from the love of my life, adoring it when he calls me randomly to check on me or to just talk to me about nothing in particular. 

"Ciao, bambina. Better now that I heard your sweet voice. How are you, la mia bellezza?"- replied warmly Leo, making my heart flutter. 

"Great. Girls and I are on our way to the headquarters."- I answered happily, playing with our twins. 

"That's wonderful, angel. How are our little sweeties?"- spoke lovingly Leonardo as I smiled in contentedness. He is the most caring husband and father to our kids. 

"Angelica and Ariana are doing very well. They ate, had morning bath, playtime and short nap, so they are all good."- I told him merrily as our daughters giggled, cutely moving their small arms. 

"Sounds like they had a great time."- he chuckled beautifully as I smiled brighter at the sound of his laugh that I adore so much - perfectly coarse and deep, yet so melodic and lovely. 

The two of us conversed about wholesome nothings until we both had to get going. I took girls and Ignazio carried my and twins' bags. 

"Hot baby mama!"- whistled Marcel as I giggled in amusement. 

"And look at those fabulous little beans."- he spoke warmly, smiling at twins, who eagerly returned the smile while scanning him as it is the first time they meet my best friend/P.A. 

Marcel and I headed to my office, discussing plan for today. As he told me about what has been going on in the headquarters in my absence, I set Ariana and Angelica in the crib, which I made sure to have here solely for such cases. Once I made sure my little babies are comfortable and happy, I sat at the desk and began looking through all documents and files. 

"Do they vomit?"- wondered out of the blue Marcel, playing with girls. 

"So far they haven't."- I giggled in amusement, signing one document. 

Fortunately none of bambinos have ever vomited. All of them always had no problems with digestion and food, so Leo and I have never had to deal with such thing. 

"I think all parents are jealous of how calm your kids are. I mean, come on, look at those two: not even a squeak."- wowed Marcel, ticking Angelica and Ariana, making them giggle cutely. 

"Good parenting skills."- I spoke happily, knowing well that Leonardo and I put a lot of effort in our bambinos, all while trying our best to be incredible examples and to pass them best from both worlds. 

"Golden words."- said Marcel, approaching me with cheery smile. 

We got to work, soon starting the first meeting of the day. As I worked, I took care of my little treasures, granting them as much attention as I could. 

At 2PM I wrapped up all tasks for today and right now I am feeding Ariana and Angelica, both eat on their own demand, which happens to be synchronised at all times. As they peacefully ate, my phone rang and I looked who it is, only to see that it is class teacher of my eldest sons. 

"Buon pomeriggio, signora Russo."- he spoke politely. (Good afternoon, Mrs Russo.)

"Buon pomeriggio, signor Menses."- I replied friendlily, fixing up girls, who are done eating. (Good afternoon, Mr Menses.) 

"Oggi c'è la riunione genitori-insegnanti alle 5. Spero di vedere lei e l'onorevole Russo."- he told me as I raised my brow at how cryptic he is. (Today there is parents-teacher meeting at 5 o'clock. I hope to see you and Mr Russo.) 

"Certo, ci saremo. Va tutto bene? I ragazzi hanno fatto qualcosa?"- I replied in concern, worrying about my sons. (Of course, we will be there. Is everything alright? Did boys do something?) 

"Spiegherò tutto quando vedrò te e tuo marito stasera."- answered Mr Menses hesitantly and carefully. (I will explain everything when I see you and your husband tonight.) 

We exceed goodbyes and I laid girls in their seats before heading out to the warehouse. Bambinos have school till 3PM today as they have lots of quizzes and games planned by their teachers; guards will pick them up and drop them off at their practices and then Leo and I will pick them up. 

Him.

My day had fucking amazing start - I woke up in a very good mood, had mind-blowing morning bed and shower sex with my wife, had incredible and wholesome breakfast with my family, played with my youngest little girls, spend some time with bambinos while driving them to their schools. 

Fanculo, now there is nothing good about my mood. Not only meetings kept getting delayed because of some mutts, I also have to meet up with some twat later on.

I rolled sleeves of my black dress shirt, heading out of the meeting, only for whistling to catch my attention. My eyes followed people's gazed and I turned around on my heels, smirking at the divine sight. 

Light blonde, velvety, voluminous, long, lustrous hair cascades down her bonny back in flawless and bouncy curls. Elegant, tasteful, light makeup shows off her natural, enchanting, mesmerising beauty in the finest ways imaginable. Sun-kissed, dewy, clear, luminous, sleek skin is exceedingly soft and smooth. 

Black, strapless top with black jacket and high-waisted, black, tight pants cling to her sublime body scandalously well. Lean arms; petite shoulders; attractive neck with defined collarbones; comely chest; slender and tiny waist; flat stomach; impeccable and delicate hips; delicious, toned, round, firm and fit ass; slim legs that go on for days. Black, red-bottom heels add a few more inches to her statuesque self, allowing her to reach my chest at most, making her still much smaller next to me just like I love it.

Diamond earrings with matching bracelets are shining brightly. 12 carat, crystal clear, glimmering diamond of her engagement ring, diamond wedding band are coruscating proudly on her delicate finger. Bracelet with our last name and necklace with my name twinkle elegantly. 

Effortless seduction and desire to touch, hold and adore her appear on their own due to her sexy walk that is always so graceful, smooth and facile. 

I shamelessly checked out my sensual wife, not missing an inch of her alluring self, all of a sudden feeling better. The second she was in reach, my arm wrapped around her slender waist and I pulled her impossibly close to myself, greedily breathing in her mouth-watering fragrance that I am sucker for. 

"Sei mozzafiato, bambina e molto sexy."- I told her profoundly, smirking at her winsome and beautiful blush that I adore so much. (You are breathtaking, baby girl, and very sexy.) 

"Grazie, amore. Sei molto bello."- she said sweetly, laying gentle kiss on my lips. (Thank you, love. You are very handsome.) 

Her succulent Italian is my weakness. Her velvety, honeyed, sensual, angelic voice is all that it takes for my sour mood to erase. She is my heaven. 

"Ciao, mie piccole principesse."- I spoke happily, taking girls from Cami. (Hello, my little princesses.)

"Papà ti è mancato molto."- I stated contentedly, kissing their cute cheeks. (Daddy missed you very much.) 

"Fatherhood suits you so much, amore."- spoke lovingly Camila, smiling at me dazzlingly. 

"Just as much as motherhood suits you, la mia bellezza."- I replied with a smile, being 100% sure in that. 

We headed to my office and I closed the door, not wanting any fucks to interrupt my chance to get some tranquility. I set girls in the crib, knowing that Camila fed them not that long ago, so they might fall asleep any moment.

"Is everything alright, Leo?"- asked lovingly my beloved, wrapping her petite arms around my neck. 

"No."- I sighed, pulling her closer, as her slender fingers ran through my hair. 

"Make me feel better, amore mio."- I spoke, kissing her comely neck, and laid my hands on her round ass, squeezing it. 

"Come on."- she said softly, leading me to the bathroom, and I trailed after her without a second thought. 

Camila closed the door, locking it, and my hands gripped her tiny waist, pulling her closer to myself. I kissed her defined jawline, moving down to her engaging neck, smirking when she held onto me, letting out such delectable moan. 

"What do you want me to do?"- asked alluringly Camila, kissing my neck so damn good. 

"On your knees, angel."- I told her, sighing in satisfaction when my good girl obeyed in an instant. 

Cami unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, sliding them and boxers low enough to get to my erection. I gathered her lustrous hair off her gorgeous face and gladly let her do what she wants, needing her touch so damn much. 

"Fuck."- I sighed in pleasure as she massaged my length, licking and kissing every vein.

She kissed the tip, sucking on it, making me sigh in utmost enjoyment. Petite, soft hands stroke me steadily, circling as they moved, and she slowly kissed my hardness up and down, taking her time. 

Her.

I licked his tip, teasingly trailing tongue along his 10 inches, feeling him throb with built up arousal and neediness. 

"Fanculo."- groaned coarsely and very sensually Leo once I sucked him off, taking him in my mouth eagerly and without any struggles. 

My hands pumped his thick, long, veiny, powerful erection as I gladly sucked him like my favourite candy, giving him good treatment, just like he needs. My tongue swirled around his tip before I bobbed my head, sucking him again and a bit harder, feeling him far at the back of my throat, triggering husky moan of approval. 

I kept pleasing my husband, treating him with my everything with greatest pleasure, doing all things that he likes the most. 

"Fucking hell, Cami."- spoke erotically Leonardo, moaning lowly, as I sucked him through his release, swallowing every drop of it. 

I licked him clean, smirking at how rock-hard he still is, standing up for attention. Leo pulled me up and claimed my lips in passionate kiss, hoisting me up simultaneously. He sat me on the sink area and rid me of my pants in split second, removing my black, lacy thong in impatience and eagerness. 

"Leo."- I moaned in our lush kiss, gripping his rugged biceps, as he rubbed me steadily. 

"I want you so much, principessa."- he spoke against my lips, kissing the corner fondly. 

"I am all yours, baby."- I said sincerely, pulling him closer, and pressed our lips in amorous kiss. 

I stripped him completely as he removed my clothes, both of us eager and love-drunk. He kissed my chest, massaging and sucking it, albeit carefully and gently. I bit my lip as his wet, soft, plump lips trailing down to my waist, stomach, hips, inner thighs. 

Masculine, large, soft, veiny, very attractive hands parted my legs as he kissed my hips, leaving love bite on either sides. Shivers ran down my spine as his velvety tongue fondled my core as long, slender fingers trailing along my opening, making me sigh in pleasure. 

"Mhm, cazzo."- I spoke softly, whimpering and moaning, as his skilled tongue and gifted hands worked their magic on me, taking me into overdrive.

"Leo."- I moaned, tugging on his pitch black hair, as his 2 fingers began to savagely touch my spot repeatedly, making my eyes roll back in unutterable pleasure.

He knows what to do, what I like, what drives me mad, what gets me off, where and when to be rougher or gentler. Leonardo knows how to treat me and he never disappoints, grating me exceedingly intense, delightful orgasms every single time. 

He licked and kissed me clean, eagerly mapping his way back to my lips and I wasted no time to kiss him fiercely, wrapping my arms around his neck. Leo returned the lecherous kiss immediately, sighing coarsely in pleasure when I opened my mouth for him, not needing to be told. Our tongues tangled in hot mess, caressing lushly and so explicitly. 

Him.

I parted her slim legs widely apart, loving how fucking flexible she is, and pushed in half-way, both of us moaning in pleasure. I slowly sunk all of myself in her heat, letting her adjust to my size. 

"Faster."- moaned erotically Camila in our licentious kiss and I smirked, pulling all the out, only to slam in her tight, soaking wet core roughly and without mercy, triggering such angelic moan. 

My hands wondered down to her toned, firm, flawlessly big, round ass, fondling and squeezing it as I pleased. Petite hands tangled in my hair, tugging on it, making me groan in satisfaction. I kissed her engaging neck, paying a lot of attention to her sweet spot: sucking, kissing, nibbling, licking, biting. I left my mark there, not giving a fuck about someone seeing it and she doesn't care either as her sensual moans encouraged me to go on and not stop. 

"Fuck, baby."- I muttered in ecstasy as she clenched around me, taking me into overdrive. 

I hoisted her up as slim legs hooked around my waist and delicate arms secured around my neck. My hands gripped her juicy ass and our lips collided in hot, fierce kiss. 

"Leo."- moaned sweetly Camila in our wild kiss as I pounded in her tight, dripping wet heat, touching her spot with each thrust. 

"Tu sei mio."- I told her, loving how quickly she nodded, kissing me fondly. (You are mine.) 

"E tu sei mio."- she said profoundly and I smirked, enjoying how possessive of me she is. (And you are mine.) 

"Solo il tuo, amore mio."- I gladly and sincerely stated, slamming in her roughly and greedily. (Only yours, my love.)

Cami kissed me passionately and I sucked on her luscious bottom lip, relishing in her heavenly moans and signs. 

I bended my wife over in every position - standing, sitting, laying - , angel and side - behind, front, side and arched - and took her for more than 1 round. 

"Fanculo."- I sighed in ecstasy as we finished together, and spilled myself on her delectable ass. 

I leaned down to her, resting my hands on the sink area, and kissed her neck, smirking devilishly at her tempting lip bite and how her toned ass rubbed against me. 

"Careful there, bambina, because I don't need much to go for dozenth round."- I told her, wrapping my arms around her small waist to hug her lovingly. 

I heard many stories from people about issues with potency and stamina after 25 and I can confidently say that I am nowhere near that issue. One look at my sexy wife, one caress of her delicate hands, one kiss of her candied and plump lips or the tiniest alluring move of her and that does it for me. She is my wildest dream and I can go on for hours without stopping with her tangled beneath or on top of me. 

Her.

"Mhm, I wouldn't stop you."- I said teasingly and honestly, rubbing up against him, only for my eyes to fly open when I felt his hardness pressed against my bum. 

"I told you, principessa."- stated devilishly Leo, kissing my neck fiercely. 

I bit my lip as his plump lips rained hot kisses on my neck and shoulders, turning me into a puddle in split second. He lifted up my leg, bended in knee, and rested it on the sink area, smirking tantalisingly. I gladly adjusted my position and his tip slid along my entrance, slowly sinking in all the way in me, triggering my moan. 

"I will be gentle, baby."- said softly Leonardo and I bit my lip, shaking my head. 

"Don't be."- I told him, gladly letting his big hands trail upwards to my chest. 

Wanton moan escaped from me when he slammed in me roughly, wrapping his hand around my throat, tilting my head backwards. His other hand fondled my breasts as he pounded in me hungrily and salaciously. 

I bit my lip, feeling so damn wet at his dominance, power, masculinity and sexiness - I am sucker for this side of him. The way he watches our reflection with wild desire and love - me getting fucked by him - the way he chocked me just enough to arose me to the point that it is hard to describe, the way he drills into me with passion and greed, the way he is taking my figure with possessiveness, adoration, lust and needfulness - everything about this authoritative, rough, demanding side of him drives me crazy. 

"Let go for me, angel."- he told me coarsely and slammed into me harder, making me hit such fierce climax that clouded my senses. 

Leonardo pounded into me, building up his orgasm, until he spilled his release on my bum, moaning erotically. I leaned on my forearms, being unable to stand still on my own anymore, and smiled when he hugged me lovingly, turning me around gently. 

"Are you alright, amore mio?"- he asked in care with dreamy smirk, lightly stroking my back.  

I nodded, nuzzling into his rock-hard, robust, muscular body as he held me close. He scooped me in his strong arms and entered the shower with me, making me smile at his sweetness. 

We showered together as he took care of me, tending to me with so much tenderness and love. Along the process I told him about the call from boys' class teacher and the meeting; he will go with me and it was not even up for discussion, which only proved how perfect he is. Once we were done, we dried off, brushed our teeth and wore our clothes. Leo tagged along with me while I did my makeup since I washed off the previous one as it got smudged in some places, looking unappealing any more. 

When we were done, we unlocked the bathroom door and instantly checked on our girls, who are still sound asleep, not minding anything around them. Leo unlocked office door and hugged me from behind as I fixed our daughters' blankets, moving them off their comely faces. 

"As gorgeous as their mother."- spoke cutely in my neck Leonardo, laying feathery kiss on it, as I blushed, smiling in joy. 

"You are exceedingly adorable, amore mio."- he chuckled beautifully, kissing my cheek. 

"You love making me blush."- I said warmly, turning around in his muscular arms. 

"It is one of my favourite things to do, sì."- he admitted happily and I kissed his cheek. 

As we stayed in each other's arms, enjoying calmness and comfort of one another's embrace, our little girls woke up and we gladly tended to them.

Him.

My admiration, love and respect for Camila grow day by day. She is superwoman without exaggerating because of how sublimely and effortlessly she manages to grant so much love, care and devotion to our big and amazing family, all while running thriving, complex, multi-branches business.

She is very affectionate, kindhearted, patient, thoughtful, sincere, loving, supportive, understanding, sensitive and selfless wife and best friend to me and mother, friend and advisor to our bambinos. Camila loves like no other and does her very best everyday, never failing to make us smile in pure joy and to comfort either of us when we need her the most. 

Moreover, she takes care not only of our children regularly and keeps an eye on them, she also finds time to maintain herself in all ways possible and impossible - healthy diet, daily exercise, beauty treatments, procedures and regiments, tasteful and very attractive sense of style - and always looks polished to perfection without fail. In 11 years of our blissful marriage I have never seen her look anything other than breathtaking, even the first thing in the morning with no makeup, hairstyle, lavish clothes and diamonds.

But most of all, my favourite thing about her is how natural she is: no surgeries, no botox, no shit load of makeup, no fake nails or lashes, no hair extensions, no disproportionate body complexion. Camila is naturally bewitching and I am in awe of her. I am ecstatic that our dazzling daughters have such stunning, sophisticated, courteous and intelligent role model and eagerly look up to their enchanting mother, who is true epitome of elegance, beauty and perfection. 

No words can describe how much I treasure my beloved and how much I adore her. She is my life, love, world and queen. Cami is my sweet, mesmerising, delicate, very cute angel, whom I love with all my heart. 

Watching how lovingly she tends to our little girls, talking to them in Italian and smiling so breathtakingly, warmed my heart more than I can explain. As she laid Angelica and Ariana in the crib after feeding them, I wrapped my arms around her slender and tiny waist, hugging her close to myself, smiling in happiness when she immediately returned the hug, adding kiss on my cheek. 

"I don't think I tell you enough how much I appreciate, love and cherish you, angel."- I spoke sincerely as our cheeks pressed together. 

"You do, but most of all, you show."- said profoundly Camila, delicate cupping my face. 

"Leo, you do more than enough for me, so don't you dare even to think that I don't know how much you love me."- she stated sweetly, pecking me fondly. 

"That's not even close to what you deserve, bambina."- I said honestly, knowing that nothing will ever really prove how much I adore her. 

"Oh really? So getting me my favourite flowers everyday without fail, even in the middle of winter, when it is so hard to grow them is nothing? Or getting my favourite dark chocolate all the way from Switzerland every time I want it, making it happen without any questions asked? Or taking me on such gorgeous, romantic, heartwarming, very creative dates?"- she listed down, smiling warmly, and I nodded. 

"That's nothing really."- I replied, meaning it very much. 

What's so hard about that? Flowers are something that my prepossessing ladies enjoy immensely, so I will gladly grant them lovely, massive bouquets of their favourite flowers, no matter what's the season. As to the chocolate, why not? Sure, it is costly, but it is not like I care about the price. Cami likes it a lot and I adore her smile; it is a win-win. Speaking about dates, I love spending one-on-one time with her, making memorable, wholesome memories with the love of my life, so I want to make those moments as precious and beautiful as I can. 

"Are you in the right state of mind, amore?"- she giggled cutely, hugging me tightly and lovingly as I eagerly nuzzled into me. 

"Leo, you do everything for me. I feel truly loved, needed, appreciated and so pampered because of you. Never think that you are not enough or what you do isn't enough, because it is, very much at that. You are my world, baby, and I love you more than life itself."- spoke lovingly Camila, kissing my cheek softly. 

"I love you with all my heart, principessa."- I stated profoundly, holding her close to myself. 

Her.

Growing up in huge Spanish family with only men around, I was brought up very spoiled and I know it - I had all I could possible want. But right now, I can confidently say that Leo pampers, spoils me like no other - there is nothing he won't give me and I know it. If I were to ask for a star, he will get without any hesitation and no questions asked. Leonardo treats me like his all and that is one out of countless reasons why I adore him with everything in me. There in not a thing I wouldn't do for him because my love for him is so deep, so true, so boundless and so pure. 

I hugged my perfect husband tightly, giving his vigorous and exceedingly handsome self small squeeze, smiling in joy when he chuckled beautifully and lifted me up, keeping me much closer to himself. My legs wrapped around his lean waist and I pecked his plump, soft lips with ideal cupid-bow affectionately a few times. 

"Never ever doubt your devotion to me because do it one more time and today was the last I kissed you."- I warned him and he raised his sublime, black brow at me. 

"Do not tangle your heavenly kisses in this."- he spoke, trying to kiss me, but I moved a little bit away.

"Promise to never doubt what you do for me?"- I asked him, showing him my pinkie. 

I will never ever let him question how he treats me because there is nothing to think about - he cherishes me far better than I thought one couple possibly be cherished.

"I swear."- he replied immediately and meaningfully, wrapping our pinkies together, and kissed my hand a few times, making me smile. 

I kissed his forehead, cheeks, nose and giggled when he claimed my lips in wholesome, such loving kiss, giving me butterflies. My arms wrapped around his neck and hands tangled in his midnight black, velvety, lustrous, very attractive hair. 

"You are far sweeter than all candies in the world combined."- spoke happily and sincerely Leo, kissing me again and again, making me smile brightly and blush. 

I kissed his cheeks and he held me close, as if I were a baby; I adore when he hold me like that, it is such sweet gesture. 

Him.

Camila and I played with are twins, enjoying our bubble, and I finally felt completely relaxed and at peace - no tension, no exhaustion, no irritation, no sour mood; only pure happiness. 

As knock on the door sounded, I allowed to come in, keeping Angelica in my arms as she is eagerly playing with my hand, finding so much interest in it. Ariana is in loving arms of her mother, entertains herself with Cami's light blonde, velvety, long, lustrous hair by twirling strands around. Both girls look exceedingly cute. 

"Capo, Thai Chi is here and demands your audience."- told me Fede with unsure face expression. 

"What else does he want?"- I asked him, choosing my words as I have my sweet ladies around, but God knows if they weren't here, I would call that twat anything, but that. 

"He wants Signora Russo to be there too as he wants something from her and believes that it is not up to you."- announced in one breath Fede, ranting it all hoping that I won't understand him, but I did and fuck, I don't like that mutt even more now. 

"Amore mio, do you want to go?"- I asked her as we sat girls in the seats. 

"Sì, I don't like him."- she said with devilish fire thinking in her mesmerising, soft green eyes.  

Cazzo, she looks so fucking sexy. I smirked at my lioness, loving how dangerous and authoritative she can be - it is very hot and attractive. I kissed her softly and she pecked me fondly, smirking seductively, knowing that I most definitely like her attitude. 

I took our girls, who are almost asleep in their seats, and she took her bag before we headed out to the restaurant, where bustards wants to meet up. After girls were fixed in the car, we sat on the backseats next to them. 

"Who is Thai Chi?"- asked Cami, nuzzling into me as I gladly hugged her, laying my hand on her toned thigh. 

"Head of Japanese cartel. He has been nagging non-stop about audience, saying that it cannot wait for my own good."- I replied, scoffing in annoyance. 

Bloody hell, saying out-loud sounds like  even bigger joke. I can ruin absolutely anyone without any efforts, not needing to pull any strings. My power goes past any imaginable limits and someone daring to threaten me is like signing death contract. Whoever that fool is, he better come to his senses, otherwise I wouldn't mind teaching him a lesson or two. 

Cuddly-bear for my wife and bambinos. Worse than devil side is for others. 

In a few minutes we reached the restaurant and how damn ironic - Japanese; how unexpected. 

"Resta qui. Veglia su Angelica e Ariana. Non distogli gli occhi di mente."- I told my men, wrapping my arm around my beloved's slender waist, and they nodded in clear understatement. (Stay here. Watch over Angelica and Ariana. Do not take your eyes off them.) 

4 of my men, Camila and I headed inside, being lead straight to Thai Chi's booth. 

"Mr Russo, what a pleasure to meet you."- remarked Chi with idiotic smirk. 

"And Mrs Russo, it is so nice to meet you. Must I say, you look even more beautiful that I imagined."- stated the twat, eyeing my wife lustfully. 

"Cannot say the same."- replied my wife confidently and feistily, making me smirk in utmost satisfaction and pride. 

We sat down and fool insisted on ordering first and then doing business. Well, neither Camila nor I want to wait, so we made him talk now. He is on our territory, so our rules outweigh his chit-chat. 

"I need your wife, Mr Russo."- he announced calmly, ogling my Cami, as I raised my brow at him. 

"She is not an object or business deal."- I told him sternly, glazing my thumb over her toned thigh, keeping cool only because of that and her hand on my thigh.

"Too bad that choice isn't up to you, Mr Russo."- he stated, eyeing my wife with lust, and I gladly let Camila press into me. 

"I want you to birth me a son, Mrs Russo."- remarked Thai Chi and pushed file towards us. 

"I know that your family is very potent, especially for male heirs. I want one. My 10 wives didn't give me any, but I am certain that you can."- he told us, motioning to open the file while explained the whole story. 

He was behind hit-and-run that happened way back in January. Mutt wanted Camila from the start and still has no idea who was in the car as the only thing he knows that one of our men - Ignazio - was there, so that must have meant that she is in the car. The plan was summed up in kidnapping of my wife, but the driver and some of his men got everything wrong, so all went down the drain. 

"For male heir I am willing to pay you 1 million dollars."- he added, saying that useless check. 

"No."- I answered in anger, closing the file and pushing back to him. 

He is fucking sick if he think that it would ever happen. Camila is not fucking baby machine, object or business to dealt with right and left. She is my love, my life, my wife, mother of my bambinos. Moreover, call me brute or possessive, but fucking hell, I will be the only one who will ever penetrate her.

"I will never do that."- she stated surely, holding my hand tightly. 

"Think again. 1 million dollars."- he pressured, swaying that pathetic check. 

Her.

Is he kidding me? Is that man out of his goddamned mind?! How dares he talk about children as if they were business?! 

"You can shove that check far up one place."- I told him coldly, already despising his personality.

1 - I will never ever be intimate with anyone, other than Leo. 2 - the only children I will ever bear will be conceived by my husband and I when we are ready and want to have one more sweet bambino. 3 - I am not a machine to birth kids whatever one wishes. 

"You are losing 1 million."- stated Thai Chi with angry face. 

"Do you even realise whom you are talking to?"- asked him Leo and the man shrunk down in his seat, still trying to stay tall and fake his confidence. 

Leonardo and I got up and just as we were about to leave, hand savagely grabbed my forearm, but I am not having it. I lifted up my leg and my heel landed on his crotch, making him hiss and drop down on the floor. Our men bit back their chuckles and Leo smirked devilishly, kissing my hand affectionately. 

"Good aim, bambina."- he told me tantalisingly and proudly, pecking me fondly. 

"Grazie, amore."- I replied calmly, nuzzling into his side as we headed out. 

After the kidnapping incident I wanted to continue boxing and Leo took it upon himself that my self-defence skills are better. In addition to that, he taught me this move and today it was even more effective as I have my pretty, 6 inches Louboutin heels on. Painful for him? Most definitely. Did he deserve it? Absolutely. 

We got in the car and checked on Angelica and Ariana, who are happy and smily as they are being entertained by 6 men; mind you, 6 tall, vigorous, armed, skilful fighters and snipers. As we drove home, we talked about what happened, both agreeing in an instant that under no circumstances I will ever do that. 

As we arrived, we went straight to the nursery and fixed twins to sleep - feeding; bath; diapers and baby routine; then we dressed them in ivory coloured, comfy, pretty, lavish onesies. Shortly we rocked them until they fell asleep in their cribs. 

The two of us went downstairs and just in time for bambinos to walk in, smily and cheery. 

"Ciao, ragazzi."- we spoke contently, hugging all of them securely and lovingly. 

"Ciao, mummy. Ciao, papà."- chirped kids, squeezing our frames cutely. 

While they took off their coats and shoes, they told us about their day and what they did today, eagerly sharking all news with us. When girls, Emilio and Lucas headed to change, we asked Adriano, Domenico and Mateo to stay back and their merry smiles dropped. 

"Hey, we are not mad at you, guys."- I assured them as they approached us, sitting down between Leo and I. 

"Whatever happened, we won't make a fuss about it, ragazzi."- reassured them their father and they nodded, relaxing at our sincere words. 

We explained them that I got a call from their class teacher and we asked them to be honest and tell us whether there is something we need to know. 

"There is a boy. Rowel Santo."- spoke Adriano, twiddling his fingers, being leaned on me slightly as I am hugging him. 

"He is really not nice to came across."- remarked Mateo, him and Domenico being hugged by Leo, and all 3 boys nodded in agreement. 

"Today he began messing with us, saying that we are nerds and called us bad names."- confessed Domenico, looking down. 

"We politely tried to reason with him, we really did, but he kept insulting us."- spoke openly Adriano as I glanced at Leo, who nodded at me, thinking the same thing as I. 

Both of us know that neither of them is capable of offending or hurting anyone because they are exceedingly courteous and well-mannered. Even though we gave them full permission to stand up for what feels right to them, they won't use violence and we are more than certain in that.

"All of us were kind to him until he began bringing up our family."- stated Domenico, tingle of disapproval laced in his voice. 

"He said began saying that we were born with silver spoon in our mouthes and that we don't deserve anything."- sighed Adriano, hugging me securely as I kissed the top of his head.

"Grazie mille being honest, ragazzi."- spoke lovingly Leo as we hugged boys affectionately. 

"Grazie mille for listening."- replied our sons calmly, nuzzling into us. 

"Always, guys. If you need to talk, we are always there for you."- we said profoundly, kissing their cheeks, as they nodded, smiling warmly at us. 

Boys went to change in comfy clothes as dinner will be ready soon as Leonardo and I stayed back to talk bout what ragazzi told us.

After our conversation, heartwarming family dinner followed. Kids told us more about their day and what they liked the most, sharing their achievements with us as our pride blossomed and happiness flourished. Then we spend some time together, playing and laughing. 

When Leonardo and I had to get going to the parents-teachers meeting, kids assured us that they will tend to Angelica and Ariana as they do their homework. Mercedes and Aaron are here too, so they will also look after kids. 

Him.

As we walked inside, we headed straight to our sons' classroom as that's where the meeting is held. 

"Buonasera, gli onorevoli Russo e Russo."- spoke with a smile Mr Menses, meeting us along the way. (Good evening, Mr Russo and Mrs Russo.) 

"Buonasera, Signor Menses."- we replied politely. 

"Ti dispiacerebbe mentre entra nel mio ufficio per parlare?"- he asked us unsurely, yet friendlily. (Would you mind stepping to my office to talk?) 

"Niente affatto. Aprire la strada."- I replied, gladly keeping Cami closer as she leaned on me. My arm is around her tiny waist as her delicate arm wrapped around my waist. (Not at all. Lead the way.) 

We followed Mr Menses to his office, only to stumble upon that piece of shit. Felix Santo. I knew I recognises the last name - father of the brute, who annoys my boys.

I went to school with that twat and hated him more than anyone there because of how bratty he was: lazy as fuck, rude, the most stupid person I have ever met and he slept with everything that had pulse. His father bought him all diplomas and certificates because that idiot simply failed each and every test. Santo was not a bully to me as back then being vigorous 6'4 I was still much bigger than his not more than 6'2, bony physic, but the mutt was awfully irritating - non-stop chatter and such annoying laugh, not to mention his non-existing manners and intelligence. 

Cazzo, it is true when they say apple doesn't fall from from the tree.

"My, my, my, what a man. So nice to see you after all those years, Russo."- wowed Santos with grin. 

"Cannot say the same at all."- I answered honestly, having no intentions to play nice with the clown. 

Just as he was about to talk, some red-headed woman came up to him and attached to him, as if she were a leech. Simultaneously Cami held me closer and I glanced at her in worry, quickly realising that the woman is someone not nice from her past.

"Is that you, Reyes? Little Camila?"- asked the red-head, eyeing my wife up and down repeatedly. 

"Sì, Lexi."- signed Cami as I gently glazed my thumb over the curve of her slender waist, keeping her closer to myself. 

"Yeah, that's you. Still no boobs and no ass."- stated the woman with raised eyebrow. 

Bloody hell, match made in hell - hellcat and mutt, what a couple. No wonder why their son is such mean idiot and an empty place. 

It was no brainer that all of us will have a talk with Mr Menses, so we proceeded with the meeting. After all of us were seated, the class teacher sat down at the desk. 

"Prima di tutto, vorrei chiedere se i vostri figli vi hanno parlato di ciò che è accaduto oggi."- he asked us calmly and collectedly. (First of all, I would like to ask whether your children have told you about what happened today?) 

"Sì."- replied Cami as our hands intertwined on her lap. 

"Potrebbe aver menzionato qualcosa."- answered Felix with a shrug. (He might have mentioned something.) 

"Ebbene, da quello che ho visto oggi, devo dire che sono molto soddisfatto del comportamento di Adriano, Mateo e Domenico."- stated the teacher seriously as truly proud smile formed on Camila's and my faces. (Well, from what I saw today, I must say that I am very pleased with Adriano's, Mateo's and Domenico's behaviour.) 

"E sono molto insoddisfatto di come si comporta Rowel. È solo in quinta elementare, ma il suo comportamento è già inaccettabile. Sei a conoscenza di come insulta i compagni di classe?"- stated in clear disapproval Mr Menses. (And I am very unhappy with how Rowel acts. He is only in the 5th grade, but his behaviour is already unacceptable. Are you aware of how he insults classmates?) 

"Nostro figlio è un ragazzo molto gentile."- remarked the red-head Lexi and Felix agreed with her as Mr Menses looked at them in bewilderment. (Our son is very kind boy.) 

"Consideri tale gentilezza di trattamento?"- asked them the class teacher and showed us video footage. (Do you consider such treatment kindness?) 

The more I watched, the more I wanted to ruin that family. Not only the kid passed all possible limits of what's tolerable and civil, he also dared to mess with my sons, who treated that mutt with so much patience and benignity. 

Like cherry on top, the kids pointed out that Adriano and twins have everything on the silver platter and my boys handled that comment like real men would. 

Sì, my wife and I spoil and pamper our bambinos a lot, regularly at that, and sì, they have everything and anything they want and we don't regret how we treat them because their angelic behaviour only makes us want to treat them to something that will make them even happier. Sì, our bambinos can calmly mention their last name and who their parents are, automatically solving any issues by doing so. Our bambinos have legacy, they are proud of their roots and origin. 

I doubt that those morons can say the same about themselves. They are just a bunch of jealous, foolish people with no brain to use.

"Onorevole Santos, si tratta di un comportamento inaccettabile."- stated Mr Menses, closing the footage. (Mr Santos, this is unacceptable behaviour.) 

"Considera questo primo e ultimo avvertimento. Se mai succederà di nuovo, tuo figlio verrà espulso."- said the class teacher. (Consider this first and last warning. If this ever happens again, your son will be expelled.) 

Her.

On that note we headed to the parents-teachers meeting. Mr Menses walked us through the classes and success of every child in the studying, told us about upcoming science project and possible trip to Livorno if the weather allows. 

As Leo and I talked with teachers, truly being interested in our bambinos' achievements and progress, we beamed with joy and pride as absolutely each teacher only praised our kids, eagerly informing us about their intelligence, curiosity, wittiness and how quickly they absorb all information. The most remarkable achievements are in mathematics, languages, art, history and geography. 

After the meeting was over, I smiled when Leo kissed my forehead, taking my hands in his beautiful, veiny, soft and large ones. 

"I do not think I have ever felt so much pride at once."- he said cheerfully with charming smile as our fingers intertwined. 

"The feeling is mutual, amore."- I agreed with content smile on my face, pecking him gently. 

"How about mini surprise for bambinos?"- I offered and giggled when his award-winning smile grew brighter as he nodded in split second. 

We headed out hand-in-hand while discussing where we want to go, easily making our picks. First of all - bambinos' utmost favourite toy store. Then we will stop by our favourite bakery to get some succulent treats. 

Once we reached the toy store, the two of us proceeded inside with his muscular arm around my waist, keeping me so cosy, safe and loved. My arms wrapped around his lean waist and I grinned in joy when he kissed my temple a few times, being such sweetness of mine. 

The two of us started out with something that bambinos share mutual interested in - Lego. We got Colosseum, Hogwarts castle and Bugatti Chiron for our sons and Disney castle for Tini and Sofi. 

"I feel like I will be the one collecting it."- chuckled Leo as I giggled in amusement. 

"You definitely will be doing that."- I agreed in amusement and kissed his cheek. 

Girls enjoy Lego, but not as much as boys, so Leo often collects it with them, doing most of work while they lay on him or next to him, giggling, smiling and talking happily. It is exceptionally heartwarming sight and I can spend hours upon hours watching my husband play with our kids. 

After that, we got 2 big colouring books for Tini and Sofi, both don't find simple ones interesting anymore. They prefect complex, very detailed pictures and eagerly spend hours on ornamenting each piece. In addition to that, we stumbled upon professional drawing kit, which Tini wanted so bad. 

Martina has great talent for drawing: all that she painted so far is marvellous and so itemised. She has wonderful understanding of colour pallets, shades, what works and what doesn't. Neither of us, including her, knows whether she wants to be an artist, but if she does make up her mind about it, she has all chances of going places because she truly has a gift for that. 

"Prenderemo anche questo."- said Leo and shop assistant gladly packed it. (We will take this too.) 

After shopping for a while, getting a few things for Angelica and Ariana too, we wrapped up. Once payments were done, we headed out, loading everything in the trunk of our dark navy coloured Ferrari. 

As we buckled up, I smiled when his masculine hand took hold of mine. My heart fluttered when he kissed my hand a couple of times, laying just as soft kiss on the 12 carat, crystal clear diamond. 

I wrapped him in my arms and hugged him securely, kissing his cheek a few times. Leonardo hugged me so lovingly and tightly, making me smile wider. 

"You are the love of my life, Leo."- I said profoundly, knowing that he is my life and my love. He is my universe and my world does turns around him. 

"You are the love of my life, too, Cami. I love you with all my heart, la mia bellezza."- he stated sincerely as our eyes locked, twinkling with so much happiness and adoration. 

I pecked him fondly and smiled when plump lips attached to mine in lush, slow, intimate and very tender kiss. My hands tangled in his midnight black, velvety, lustrous, gorgeous hair as my fingers ran through it, triggering his charming smile that has me weak in my knees. 

"You have mesmerising smile, amore."- I told him from the bottom of my heart and kissed his cheek. 

"Not near as mesmerising as yours, bambina, trust me."- stated lovingly, honestly and seriously Leonardo. 

Both of us smiled widely as memory our first agreement to disagree about the same topic filled our mind - our very first date, second part of it - cycling - and we agreed that both our smiles are lovely as neither of us wanted to let one another's opinion change.

"We grew so much."- I almost whispered, adoring our fairytale.

"It is crazily incredible."- spoke sweetly Leo, hugging me affectionately. 

Shortly we headed to our next stop - bakery, which is just 10 minutes away from the toy store. As we looked around, the two of us chose bambinos' favourite cheesecake with strawberry curd on top and vanilla bean tarts with berries for us. Almond, oatmeal and gingerbread cookies joined the list. 

After our mini shopping spree we drove home, looking forward to spending time with bambinos. 

"Mummy! Daddy!"- chirped kids, dashing to us with bright smiles on their faces. 

"Ciao, ragazzi."- we spoke contentedly, hugging them lovingly. 

"We missed you so so so so so much."- stated happily and cutely Sofia as her siblings agreed, all of them hugging us affectionately, being comfily nuzzled into us. 

"We missed you immensely, guys. Very very much."- we said with smiles and kissed their foreheads. 

"What's in those bags?"- wondered Lucas, catching glimpse fo 8 bags behind us. 

"Little somethings for you."- I said with a smile as their adorable smiles grew brighter. 

"Go ahead, open."- encouraged Leo with heartwarming smile and that was all they needed to peer inside. 

Those ecstatic, wholesome and magical smiles; pure, childish and winsome delight and excited, eager, curious twinkles of  joy are something that Leonardo and I adore. There is nothing more precious than happiness our kids to us. 

"Grazie mille, papà e mamma."- spoke profoundly and so cheerfully bambinos, hugging us tightly and lovingly. (Thank you very much, daddy and mummy.) 

"Il nostro massimo piacere, piccoli. Ti amiamo così tanto."- we replied with bright and delighted smile, holding our cuties affectionately. (Our utmost pleasure, little ones. We love you so much.) 

"Ti amiamo così tanto."- chirped kids sincerely, snuggling into us. (We love you so much too.) 

Leonardo and I went to check on twins while bambinos excitedly moved onto their new toys. As we walked to the nursery, we stumbled upon Aaron and Mercedes, who are trying to soothe down clearly hungry Angelica and Ariana. 

"There you are, cariño. Dios, I thought that we will never calm them down."- spoke with warm smile Mercedes and I giggled, taking Ariana from her as Leo took Angelica from Aaron. 

"Not a squeak all evening until mere 5 minutes ago."- told us Aaron, chuckling. 

Shortly the lovely elderly couple left to their home and we tended to our little girls. I fed them first and Leo prepared the bath for them in the mean time. Soon I fixed them and myself up before taking them to the bathroom. 

Bath time was very calm and pleasant as they enjoyed water greatly, playing with small yellow ducks while giggling winsomely. After the bath their regiments followed and as Leo fixed them in diapers, I got their light pink coloured, cosy, light, pretty and lavish pjs. 

"Così bella."- cooed our princesses Leo, kissing their cheeks, as my heart fluttered. (So pretty.) 

I gladly watched how he laid our twins in the crib, making them comfortable and warm, and couldn't help my adoration for him. He is my wildest dream and I am so thankful for him. 

I kissed his strapping back, hugging him from behind, and smiled as he turned around in my arms and granted me all of his attention. Masculine, large, veiny, sinfully attractive hands laid on my bum and he effortlessly hoisted me up as my legs hooked around his lean waist and arms wrapped around his neck. 

I bit my lip, feeling plump and soft lips lay hot kisses on my neck, sending shivers down my spine as my legs secured around his waist firmer. 

"I really want something."- he said devilishly, making my heart skip a beat at the fire of desire twinkling in his magical, captivating, hazel eyes. 

"And what would that be?"- I asked him, holding him tighter as he carried me to our bedroom. 

"Where is the fun in telling you right away?"- he wondered tantalisingly, closing and locking the door. 

Leonardo tossed me on bed and my thighs clenched as ocean of neediness washed over me. My eyes hungrily, possessively and amorously trailed along his mouth-watering 6'7 physic as he took off his clothes, watching me just as ardently. 

Sun-kissed, clear, dewy, smooth and exceedingly soft skin is luminous and begs to be touched. Tasteful, alluring tattoos adorn his powerful body in all the right places, making him look extra hot and delicious. Midnight black, velvety, lustrous hair is sublimely styled with flawless hits of messiness here and there.

Manly, vast shoulders with matching broad, strapping back; rugged, inked and very strong arms; finely honed chest; defined, chiselled to perfection, sexy 8 pack; lean waist; attractive and masculine hips; long, toned legs. His body is epitome of perfect; it is vigorous, majestic, tough and exceedingly succulent. Every inch of him is so tempting, so desirable. 

I bit my lip as his robust frame hoovered over my still clothed figure. My hands trailed along his muscular arms upwards to his thewy back as he rained feathery kisses on my exposed cleavage. He showered my body in hot kisses, all while stripping me swiftly and slowly, soon leaving me bare beneath himself.

"Leo."- I moaned softly, my back arching and long nails digging in his back, as he rubbed my core steadily. 

Leo kissed me passionately, swallowing my sighs and moans, and I pulled him closer to myself, relishing in the sensation of our naked bodies tightly pressed together. 

"Wait."- I whispered as hazel eyes locked on mine, twinkling with care and love.

I kissed him lovingly, silently assuring him that everything is fine, and gently nudged him on to lay on his side with me. Just as I wanted to turn over to do his favourite 69, he held me closer to himself, securing our bodies together. 

"I have fucked you enough, baby."- he said warmly, pecking me fondly.

"I want to love you, amore mio."- told me softly Leonardo, making me smile. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him lovingly and tenderly, gladly staying still in my place. He cupped my cheek gently and rolled me on top, never breaking off the pure kiss. 

My hands reached beneath my body and I slowly slid on his length, moaning softly in our kiss as he sighed lowly, both of us lost in love and divine skin-to-skin contact. Leo kissed me gently, caressing my cheek lightly, while affectionately entering me further, sinking all of himself in me. 

I kissed his attractive neck, slowly meeting his loving and mellow thrusts, while he caressed my body with so much care and adorations, holding me close and tight. 

I lost myself in Leonardo as my heart blossomed in my wildly burning love for my husband, my soulmate. Each kiss is tender, innocent, intimate. Each touch is careful and affectionate. The amatory feeling of our bodied moulding in one is sublime. The way our bodies fit together is perfect. The more Leo kisses me, touches me, caresses me, the more I melt from love and pleasure.

Stroke after stroke, kiss after another. Hot and sweaty bodies, hearts are racing and yet they are beating sublime sync. One bliss after yet another, each one better than one before. 

Him.

I hugged Camila tightly to myself, smiling softly while glazing my thumbs over the curve of her slender waist, both of us coming down from our perfect loving. 

Such mellow, exceptionally tender, vulnerable nights are what I love the most about our love life. I adore when she is soft and delicate beneath or top of me, when she holds me closer and closer as I love her with my everything, when she kisses me with so much care and affection, when I kiss and caress every inch of her breathtaking self. I enjoy when we are the closest emotionally and physically at the same time, when we are vulnerable and open with nothing between us as the world is put aside just for the night. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- she said profoundly as her magical, enrapturing, unique, soft green eyes locked on mine. 

"I love you with everything in me, Cami. I love you so much."- I stated sincerely and kissed her forehead, smiling brighter when she hugged me closer to herself. 

We stayed in bed for a bit, cuddling in comfortable silence, and shortly took relaxing bubble bath together, enjoying our mellow night as husband and wife. Then our regiments followed and we got dressed. 

I put on my underwear and white sweatpants. Camila wore alluring, white lace and my white sweater on top of it, looking so cute in it. Light blonde, velvety, lustrous, long, divinely smelling hair is damp as it cascades down her back in natural, flawless waves that I am sucker for. Natural, enchanting beauty is fully exposed and her sun-kissed, clear, sleek, dewy, luminous skin is as silky as ever. 

We went to our bambinos, who are in the playroom, and they eagerly hopped on us as soon as we sat down next to them on the massive, white rug. The two of us hugged our babies with greatest pleasure, peppering their cute faces with gentle kisses as they smiled brightly, enjoying the treatment immensely. 

"Can we have cheesecake with milk, per favore?"- asked happily Mateo, hugging Sofia, who snuggled into him, making herself cosy very quickly. 

"Of course."- we agreed contentedly and all of us head downstairs to the kitchen. 

Bambinos eagerly helped us to get the glasses and plates, being such sweetheart. All of us had almond milk with the cheesecake, chatting and laughing heartwarmingly, enjoying family time. 

"I will check on girls."- I told Cami with a smile and she nodded, pecking me fondly. 

"Will you come to us to the playroom, per favore?"- asked Domenico with a smile, finishing up his glass of almond milk. 

"Absolutely, amico."- I gladly answered as kids smiled cheerfully.

I went upstairs to the nursery and approached the crib, smiling at my stunning babies. 

"Che c'è, mie piccole farfalle?"- I spoke happily, picking them both up. (What's up, my little butterflies?) 

I checked whether my beauties need changing and once I was sure that they are fine, I went to the playroom with them. 

"Ari, Angie."- chirped excitedly bambinos, eagerly dashing to their baby sisters. 

I sat girls on the matt and they eagerly began crawling around, grabbing all small objects around. 

Angelica and Ariana are 2 months old, but they already began crawling and use their small hands so much - holding all possible and impossible items is their favourite thing to do for now. They cannot lift anything heavier than small teddy-bear, but nevertheless, the task of holding things is fascinating to them. How they hold things is very cute: I can barely call it a grasp. It is very winsome to watch. As to the crawling, they often fall to the side, but it doesn't stop them from moving on. 

Camila and I sat next to bambinos and all of us spend entire evening together, enjoying our peaceful and merry bubble immensely. We played broad games, read and now we are collecting Hogwarts castle. 

"What will we do for triplets' birthday?"- wondered Tini, colouring with Sofi. 

"I want a big cake."- chirped Lucas with bright smile, making us laugh. 

"Absolutely, tesoro."- replied Cami, taking the pice of Lego from Angelica as it is not suitable for them just yet. 

"Will we go on a trip?"- asked pleadingly Emilio, leaning on me lightly as I hugged him from the side. 

"We can if you want to."- I answered happily with a smile. 

Triplets are turning 5. It is their first big date, so it goes without saying that Cami and I want to make this birthday extra special. 

"Sì, sì, sì."- chirped excitedly Sofi, beaming with joy. 

"Then we will go on a trip."- said Camila with gorgeous smile as Ariana and Angelica crawled to her and me. 

We contentedly began discussing upcoming trip, deciding where to go, when and similar. Triplets want to be there on their actual birthday, so we will fly out day or two before it. 

"How about Canada?"- offered Adriano, looking through scratch map on the wall. 

It is something Camila got since travelling is number 1 hobby of our family. The map is big, very detailed and of white colour with colourful metallic contours and marks. You scratch the name of country and city where you have already been. Our map has almost entire Europe scratched; only a few cities in France, Germany, Portugal and Netherlands are yet to be visited. A lot of islands are off the list, as well as some states of U.S.A. Italy and Spain left the list long ago since we explored the counties inside and outside, thoroughly and completely. 

"It is so far."- said with bewildered smile Lucas, glancing at Florence and Ottava.

"I am so in."- said merrily Sofia as Cami and I laughed. 

Martina, Adriano and Sofi have absolutely no problem with flights that last 10+ hours. They love travelling by air and can spend hours on the jet, going anywhere and everywhere. Twins, on the other hand, enjoy travelling by car much more, though planes are something that they like too. Triplets are probably fair mix of both. 

For the rest of the evening we planned the trip as bambinos picked whether exactly they would like to go, mutually choosing the capital. Sightseeing, a few museums of their choice, but most of all - parks, which are a must since they enjoy walking and strolls dearly. 

"I think, it is time for bed."- said sweetly Cami with dazzling smile as kids began yawning cutely. 

We wrapped up with playtime and set bambinos in beds before going to our room. I took off my sweatpants and she removed my sweater off her mesmerising self, both of us staying in our underwear. 

"Come here, amore."- spoke lovingly my beloved, pulling me closer until I was on top of her. 

I gladly nuzzled into her, laying my head on her chest and wrapping my arms around her slender waist, keeping her tightly against myself. Delicate arms secured around my shoulders as petite fingers ran through my hair, making me sigh in indescribable pleasure. 

"You are my heaven, Cami."- I said sincerely, adoring her so much. 

"You are my home, Leo. My everything."- she almost whispered softly, kissing my temple gently. 

Soothing, affectionate touch of her dainty hands. Steady, calming heartbeat. Comforting warmth of her sultry, breathtaking body. Her true, boundless, pure, unconditional, devoted love for me. Her priceless, dear and meaningful care for me. All these things relaxed, comforted me with so much ease, grating me everything I will ever need. 

My Cami, my wife, is all I will ever need. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.7K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
614K 10.2K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
955K 16.2K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
528K 13.6K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...