AC/DC One Shots 2

By Power_Age

Just a few short stories about the cool boys part two! More

Introduction
Baby ~ Bon X Malcolm
Cheating ~ Bon X Malcolm
Little lover ~ Bon X Angus
Sick ~ Angus
Shower ~ Phil X Malcolm
I will always love you 1 ~ Bon X Malcolm
I will always love you 2 ~ Bon X Malcolm
Who wants to live forever? 1 ~ Bon X Malcolm
Who wants to live forever? 2 ~ Bon X Malcolm
Doctor Bonny ~ Bon X Malcolm
Big balls ~ Brian X Angus
Little blue lace ~ Bon X Malcolm
Mother's day clumsy ~ Young brothers
Anniversary ~ Cliff X Phil
Never too late ~ Malcolm
Our little baby ~ Brian X Angus
Birthday ~ Brian X Angus (Project work)
First school day ~ Cliff X Phil
Whole Lotta Malcolm ~ Bon X Malcolm
Love can hurt ~ Bon X Malcolm
Behind blue eyes ~ Cliff X Phil
Growing up 1 ~ Young brothers
Growing up 2 ~ Young brothers
The prank ~ Cliff X Phil & Bon X Malcolm
I wanna have a child 1 ~ Angus and Malcolm
I wanna have a child 2 ~ Angus and Malcolm
I wanna have a child 3 ~ Angus and Malcolm
Could have asked ~ Cliff X Phil
The accident
Long searched love ~ Malcolm
Six years 1 ~ Bon X Malcolm
Six years 2 ~ Bon X Malcolm
Scared ~ Young brothers
They said: Lost! 1~ Bon X Malcolm
I said: Found! 2~Bon X Malcolm
Baby please don't go ~ Bon X Angus
Day at the pool ~ Malcolm X Linda
Fever ~ Bon X Angus
Adopted ~ Bon X Malcolm
Day at the sea
Surprises 1 ~ Malcolm X Linda
Surprises 2 ~ Malcolm X Linda
Caring for the boyfriend ~ Bon X Malcolm
Brother where are you? 1 ~ Young brothers
Brother where are you? 2 ~Young brothers
The good surgeon 1 ~ Bon X Malcolm
The good surgeon 2 ~ Bon X Malcolm
Son and father 1 ~ Malcolm ( x Bon)
Son and father 2~ Malcolm (x Bon)
Love at first feel ~ Angus X Ellen
Family Secrets ~ Bon X Malcolm
Shot down in flames ~ Bon X Angus
Wild boys ~ Angus
Safe 1 ~ Bon X Malcolm

The first time, we met ~ Bon X Malcolm

366 5 52
By Power_Age

I had this idea and just wrote this. I'm sorry if it's weird and doesn't make sense. Enjoy?

I also want to thank you all, that you're reading my stories and that you're supporting me:)

Bon was 9 years old when his mother told him that she had arranged a dinner with a friend. Actually she wanted to leave him at home with a babysitter, but after Bon had begged to go, she took him with her. The two were now in front of the restaurant. Sarah, Bon's mother, licked her thumb and used it to brush some dirt off Bon's cheek. The boy withdrew in disgust.

"Mom." Bon moaned. She giggled a little.

"You look good, honey. Let's go." So they entered the restaurant and looked for the right table. A waiter took them out into the garden, where many other people were already sitting. Bon looked around, fascinated. A live band played on a small stage. Lights hung in the trees and people were chatting happily. Sarah ordered the drinks and then they waited for Margaret, the friend. "I want you to behave well. Okay, Bon?" She asked, brushing a small curl from his face. Bon nodded and looked at his lap. "Are you hungry already, honey? Or do you want to wait?"

"I can still wait." Bon muttered.

"What's wrong, darling?" Sarah asked, stroking his cheek.

"I wanted to go with you because I don't want to be with the bad neighbor. I don't like her. Every time, she's babysitting me, she's mean to me. But I'll be totally bored here." He muttered. She giggled a little.

"Well. Now you have to go through it." Sarah took a sip of her wine and continued to watch the live band. Bon drank some of his lemonade and swung his little feet. Suddenly a woman sat down at the table and put a stroller next to her.

"Hello Sarah." She said happily and hugged her.

"Hello Margaret." She smiled. "I'm glad you could come. Is George at home?"

"No. He's staying with a friend tonight. And as you know, William is on a training course, so I had to take Malcolm with me." She said, pushing the stroller back and forth a little. Margaret ordered a drink and then looked at Bon. "And you have to be Bon, right?"

"Yes, Ma'm." Bon said loudly and clearly. She giggled.

"I see you have good behavior, Bon. That's very good. You'll go far in your life." She smiled. "I'm Margaret." She gave him her hand. Bon took it and nodded.

"Thank you, Ma'm." Sarah smiled and stroked his head. A waiter brought a small feeding stool, which he put across from Bon. Bon looked at him in amazement. Why a feeding chair?

"Thank you very much." Sarah smiled and lifted a tiny toddler out of the stroller, which she then placed in the feeding chair.

"Aw. You've grown a lot, Malcolm." Sarah smiled and looked at the little child. Grown? Bon thought. How small was he then before that?

"Yes. He had to gain weight because he was just too small." Margaret said and pushed the little hood, on Malcolm's head, back a little. Malcolm made an unhappy noise and looked at Bon with green eyes. Bon giggled a little. They ordered their food.

"Can Malcolm eat anything else besides milk?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. He eats mashed apples and mashed potatoes. He even already has a tooth." She said proudly and looked at her baby. Malcolm was still fixated on Bon and looked at him with interest. Bon tried not to notice and looked in a different direction. He didn't liked babies. They kept crying and pissing on their own.

"Look. He likes you, honey." Sarah smiled as Malcolm reached out his tiny, slightly plump hand to Bon. Bon wanted to pull his hand back, but Sarah wouldn't let him. Malcolm made a squeaky noise as his tiny fingers wrapped around Bon's ring finger. He looked at his mother and let out a laugh. Margaret smiled and gently stroked Malcolm's little head.

"That's Bon, darling. You have to be nice to him, okay?" Malcolm turned his head back to Bon and giggled. Bon had to smile. Somehow, this tiny kid was kind of cute. He had known babies were tiny. But this baby... Well, it was damn tiny.

"Do you want to have another child, Marga?" Asked Sarah and looked at her friend. She sighed a little.

"Yes. Will said we should have another child so Malcolm isn't so alone. You know. Nevertheless, there're six years between him and George. So we want to have another baby, so that he can have a brother or sister two years younger than him."

"If you're lucky, it's not a boy again." Sarah giggled. Margaret nodded with a laugh. After a while the food came and they started to eat. Malcolm watched impatiently and rapped his small fists unhappily on the table. The adults just laughed and went on talking.

"Can I get up, mom? I want to go a little into the forest there." Said Bon and pointed to the small wooded area at the end of the village. Margaret nodded. Bon got up and wanted to leave, but then those sad green eyes looked at him so unhappily. He swallowed. Damn it. He didn't want to leave poor little Malcolm here alone with the two adults talking about boring things. "Can I take Malcolm with me?" He asked. The two women stopped talking and looked at him in surprise. Malcolm clapped his hands enthusiastically, as if he understood. Bon smiled at him. Margaret lifted Malcolm into the stroller.

"If you take good care of him, then yes." She said sternly. Bon nodded.

"I promise, Ma'm." With that he took the stroller and carefully pushed it out of the garden gate. The women watched him go for a moment and then talked again. Bon smiled down at the little dark-haired baby. Malcolm watched him, fascinated. Bon went to the beginning of the forest and then sat on a small bench there. He moved the stroller back and forth a little. Malcolm was still looking interested.

"What's the matter, little one? Don't you want to play with your trailers?" Bon asked, pointing to the little trailers dangling over Malcolm. But the younger one didn't seem to care. Malcolm whimpered a little when Bon covered him.

"Are you too warm, honey?" He asked. "Are you hungry? Did you pee?" Bon was a little overwhelmed. Malcolm raised his little hands and tugged unhappily on the white hood that was on his head. Bon giggled.

"Is that why you're unhappy? I would be too. Who wants to look like a girl, right?" Bon undid the little bow on Malcolm's neck and took off his hat. Now he could see Malcolm's dark hair. "Mh. You have very dark hair, little one. George doesn't have as dark hair as you do." Bon pondered. Malcolm whimpered a little. "Do you want to get out of the stroller?" Bon lifted the baby out and placed him on his lap. Malcolm looked around. He was wearing a white knitted romper and a diaper. He had little socks on his feet. Bon smiled at him. "Do you know, that you're cute, Mal?" The baby started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Because of the nickname? I like the name." Bon grinned. Malcolm's stomach rumbled and he whined softly.

"You're hungry, aren't you? The stupid adults ate something, but they forgot you, didn't they?" Bon bent down and rummaged around in the lower part of the stroller until he found a glass and a spoon.

"What do you want to eat, Mal? Mashed potatoes or applesauce?" He asked as he put the glasses on the bench next to him. Malcolm cocked his head a little and looked at the small glasses. "You know what? You get both." Bon said with a grin and unscrewed the mashed potatoes. He put the little spoon in it and then held it to Malcolm's lips. The little one withdrew. Bon sighed a little before he thought of anything.

"Look, Malcolm! There's a plane coming!" He shouted, moving the spoon in the air. Malcolm clapped his little hands enthusiastically and looked at the light blue plastic spoon. Bon made airplane noises. "The plane is about to land. In your little mouth, Mally." He grinned and pushed the spoon into Malcolm's mouth. Malcolm swallowed the mashed potatoes, then giggled enthusiastically. Bon smiled. God. This baby was so cute. He gently stroked his short dark hair and then kissed the top of his head. "You're the cutest baby I've ever met." He smiled and continued to feed him. After a while, three boys came out of the forest and saw Bon. They ran towards him.

"Hey, Bon! Are you a babysitter now?" Laughed one boy named Oliver. Bon nodded and carefully inserted a small pacifier into Malcolm's mouth. The baby suckled on it and looked at Bon with its green eyes. Bon smiled and gently stroked Malcolm's little cheek.

"Where did you get this child from? Did you steal it, Scott?" Clint laughed and yanked Malcolm out of his arm. Bon gasped for air. The boys tossed Malcolm through the air. Back and forth. Bon tried to get him back, but he couldn't because the boys were taller. Malcolm spat out his pacifier and started crying. His little white romper was covered in mud as the boys laughed and covered him with dirt.

"Give him to me!" Bon shouted angrily. Crap. Somehow he had seen something on the little baby that fascinated him. And his heart beat faster when he held the baby close. He just didn't know what that meant. But for now it didn't matter.

"Not in this life, Scott." Oliver laughed and rocked Malcolm roughly. Malcolm cried and screamed. "Hey. Be quiet you cunt." He growled at Malcolm. The baby kept crying.

"You call him a cunt!? He's a baby!" Bon exclaimed in horror.

"Shut up, Scott! Nobody asked you!" Clint shouted and hit him over the head. Bon got angry. A brawl started. The boys rolled over on the floor. They gasped and hit each other. Malcolm lay on the floor crying. He crawled awkwardly towards the boys.

"Stay away, Mal!" Bon shouted as the boys continued to beat him. Malcolm cocked his head slightly and whimpered when he saw that Bon was hurt. The boys pulled back, laughing, and ran away. Bon lay on the floor crying. Malcolm padded awkwardly towards him. "It's all your fault." Bon whimpered when he saw that his Sunday clothes had holes. Malcolm put his little hand on Bon's nose. Bon was mad, but ... damn that baby was just so cute. When he looked into the little green eyes, all his anger was gone and he smiled. He sat up in the mud and slowly hugged Malcolm. He kissed his forehead gently. "Love you, little Mal." He whispered as he snuggled up against the baby.

*

"That really happened?" Malcolm asked with a laugh. They lay in bed together and snuggled together. Bon smiled and kissed him hard.

"I swear to you, honey. I can still remember it exactly. My mom took me home and I got in trouble because your romper was dirty." Malcolm laughed.

"Yes. My mother always wanted me to stay clean."

"I know, darling. I took care of you more times when you were a baby." Malcolm looked at him in surprise and then started laughing.

"I can't imagine, that the first time I met you was, when I was still a baby." He laughed. Bon giggled and kissed him hard.

"I already loved you then, Mal. You were such a cute baby." Malcolm chuckled. Bon kissed him tightly and rolled over to Malcolm to continue kissing him. The rhythm guitarist hummed contentedly and stroked Bon's back.

"I love you, Bon." Bon gave him a small kiss on the forehead.

"I love you too, my little Malcolm."

THE END;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 2 5
There will be short stories here from my writing classes. All original stories. I might also add new original short stories. If any of these ideas or...
26.1K 770 36
gay one shots, but mostly lashton. some are mine, some are not. requests closed. Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: English
1.1K 80 5
Some short stories, mostly cute one shots..
365 14 1
Description inside...