The Broken Sorrow

By Mesha4200

Marinette's life has been pretty normal, she has a nice family, good friends, but one thing she wants to have... More

The big confession
A rough day
Cat Noir's visit
New leaf
The sudden change
Project planning
Trouble with Chloe
Akuma alert
Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Evil Queen
Reveal gone wrong
Distance is sometimes a solution
Adrien and Chloe's talk
The deception for Marinette
Aftermath
Luka's confession
Thinking about it
Ratatouille night and a visit from Cat Noir 😑😠
Adrien's birthday
Fencing practice and park trip
Nonstop phone call and decision
Having guilt trip and going to the party
The kiss
Photoshoot
Feud between Marinette and Luka and exploded at Adrien
Fixing your mistake and Jerry's talk
Apology and ship repaired
Epilogue

A walk in the park

210 3 3
By Mesha4200

At the park, Marinette hooked Franklin on a leash and go for a little walk, he go behind a tree and pee for a little bit, then he came back and go up to Marinette and panted too, she rub his head and pick him up, he lick her face, she chuckled.
Marinette: Okay, okay. Let's get you home. It's close to your dinner time.
???: Marinette? *Marinette turned around and she see Luka.*
Marinette: Hi, Luka. What are you doing here? *She keep holding Franklin.*
Luka: I come here sometimes after my delivery job. Who's this? *He pet her dog.*
Marinette: This is Franklin. He's an Australian Shepherd. *Franklin smell Luka's hand and he lick it a little bit and Luka scratched behind his ears.*
Luka: He likes me.
Marinette: He likes everybody. *Franklin cubble on my chest.* I'm about to take him home. I gotta go. Bye. *She walk away, but Luka touched her shoulder, she looked at him.*
Luka: Marinette, are you okay?
Marinette: Ye-yeah. Why you ask?
Luka: Just that... Adrien rejected you today.
Marinette: How did you know about that?
Luka: Well... Juleka told me that you confessed to him and he rejected you.
Marinette: (Wonder how the news travelled fast?) How did you find that out?
Luka: Juleka told me before I had the chance to talk to you about that. You okay?
Marinette: Yeah... I'm alright. I'll just... stop thinking about it.
Luka: Okay. If you feel like talking about it, just tell me, okay?
Marinette: Okay. *Franklin whined a little bit, Marinette scratch his ears and he panted.* I better take him home. Bye.
Luka: Bye. *Marinette walk home with Franklin, Luka signed and he looked at Marinette, he knows she's not okay because this has Adrien written all over it. But he's hoping she'll be okay and not get akumatize for being sad.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.6K 36
Marinette got accepted to a new school but this school is for the Rich. Although Marinette's parents have a successful business, they aren't million...
6.5K 336 31
Just a Marichat fanfic featuring our favorite oblivious dorks! - • - • - • - • - • - • - What happens when Adrien finally realizes that Marinette isn...
354 44 15
COMPLETED and EDITING (Pg-13) Adrien and Marinette have been childhood friends since when she lived in Shanhai . As time goes on she has a boy proble...
253K 4.8K 55
Marinette confess her feelings to Adrien, but he rejected them. What would happen if Luka stepped in and Adrien changed his mind about Marinette? Thi...