The Scent Of Savage

By dcmuch

(SPG/R-18) ❤️ Owl City Boys Series - 2 ❤ The Kikay Australian, witty, and fashionable, Thaysky Suniga locked... More

The Scent of Savage
Cameo Portrayals
Tissue Box
Province Life
Long Distance Relationship
Attraction
Stupid Games
Dangerous
True Feelings
He is the same
Infatuation
Blind and Bliss
Pure Heart
Desperation
Good News
Behind Happiness
Majesty
Revenge
Inescapable
Partner
One of the Obstruction: Boyfriend
Second of her Obstruction: Loneliness
Struggle
Protector
Real
I will mark him
Simon
Mission
Casa De Rios
Mystery
Girlfriend
Controversy
Least Suspect
Real Suspect
Electric Impulse
Past Time
Formalities
Face to Face
Losing Him
You're alive
The Real Savage
Special Chapter

Bring it on

2.2K 89 17
By dcmuch

DAY BY DAY, Zedrick would visit her on her office. They are both busy on both preparation for the wedding and in their work. Brandon is assisting Zedrick on the Yco Company, while Gatus and Paula was promoted to be her left and right wing.

All the teams under her limb were rearranged. They hired the potential designer and arranged them into a team. Gatus will be assigned on clothes and headdresses, while Paula had the accessories, bags, and shoes. For about two weeks, Majesty expanded its variety, not only with clothes, bags, and accessories. They had now footwear.

They are experimenting and the two leaders impressed her with their ideas.

"We are very honor, Miss. Alam mo namang simula't sapul ay talagang minahal namin at ginalang ang lahat ng tinuro mo. Maraming salamat," Paula said. Trying hard to hold her unshed tears.

"Salamat sa tiwala. Sobrang... ang dami kong narating dahil sa'yo. Nabilihan ko ng bahay si mama at natutulungan ko na ngayon ang mga kapatid ko. Hindi ko matatawaran ang tiwalang binigay mo sa akin." Si Gatus na hindi na napigilan ang maluha.

"Ikakasal lang ako. May ganyan ng mga salita, ha Gatus at Paula?"

Magkasabay na tumawa ang dalawa.

"Kasi naman. Matanda pa ako sa'yo, pero uunahan mo pa akong magpakasal, 'di ba?" Si Paula na kumukuha ng suporta kay Gatus.

"Kaloka, girl. May balak ka palang mag-asawa. Ouch!" reklamo nito. Minamasahe ang nasaktang braso.

She laughed at the two. They are her adopted trainee before. One of the head designers of Swizz dropped Gatus, judging his designs as common and not original. While Paula was on the job training. She saw their portfolio and discovered that they had the potential. She just needed to teach them and let them see the comprehensive ideas of the Fashion industry.

And looked at them now, from scratch they are great leaders.

"You know you had a new fan. She always ordered the latest and expensive bag and dresses. Sa kanya ko naisip ang footwear dahil sa tweet niya noon," Gatus opened a topic.

"She? Why not make an appointment of meeting her. You don't know maybe she's from out of the country. A potential partner," she said, playing the bottle of mineral water on her palm.

Gatus dunked the whole chop mangoes on his mouth. "I will surely talk with her."

"If I know you are dreaming that 'she' would be a hunky guy, Gatus."

Tumawa siya sa biro ni Paula habang si Gatus naman ay binato ng fries ang kaibigan.

They are in a restaurant. She treat them since today was her last day at work. She will be on leave for three weeks. And tomorrow will be the launching of Majesty woman's footwear in Beaufort Astrodome.

"Look, who is here."

"Oh, Dorothy. What a lovely surprised?" she said, sarcastically.

On her side, she saw Paula rolled her eyes and Gatus scanned the intruder's outfit. He murmured something that made Paula laughed, mockingly.

"I'm with my fashion icon friends from Paris and Korea. You know they are internationally known about this field. Anyway, I heard the expansion of your signature line on footwear. Don't you going to invites us?" Dorothy said, looking branded on her silky dress and expensive pearl.

Honestly, she looks queen on that. Tinatalo ang suot niyang black crop top Sando and black maxi skirt. Nagmukha siyang basurera.

"Hmm. How do I know if you really understand fashion, the fact that your field is different?" tanong niya habang inaalala kung anong connection ng dalawang babae sa kilala niyang si Mr. Chari Odil.

Si Mr. Odil kasi ang kilala niyang international fashion influencer sa Paris.

Hilaw itong ngumiti. "Nakakalimutan mo yatang matalino ako. I can adapt anything, even in the least time. Don't put me on your level."

"Ganoon ba? Okay. It's an open launching, bring with you your friends."

The Korean woman smiled at her, while the other one remained straight face but she was sure that they don't understand what they are talking about.

"They are actually three, the other one was from States. She'll be here tomorrow. She's known for her popular painting Nature of human. A socialite. A perfect partner for our upcoming signature line," Dorothy added.

Why she felt like uninterested? As if Dorothy talked like her mouth came from a garbage dump. Her words are blurred and inaudible to listen too.

It doesn't trigger any of her emotion. If that's what this garbage woman want her to feel. Good news, she is not affected or scared.

"I wished all the hope and luck to your future plans, Dorothy." She said to seal this nonsense talk.

Dorothy smirked. She had that nasty smile as if she won in a battle with her.

When they are totally out of their sight, Gatus whispered, "Tatlong taon na ako sa fashion industry. Kung iconic ang mga kasama niya, bakit hindi ko kilala? Sabi pa niya international?"

"Correct. Iniisip ko nga kung kanino kay Mr. Odil or Ms. Mouz Lacorn sila naka-link."

Natulala siya kay Paula. Parehas kasi sila ng iniisip.

Somehow, her main issue was that she knew why Dorothy is doing this all. She is avenging with her. She maybe won Zedrick's heart, but not her career. Majesty signature brand was still new in the business Industry, though she as a fashion influencer here in Asia. Quite stable, but it doesn't mean she will reign the top one all the time. Time may pass, people change their taste and lifestyle defended on the trend. Anyone can pass through her. Dorothy could be that person. She couldn't read the future. But she won't let her guard down.

This is her dream. Majesty will not stumble down. Even if Dorothy bring all the Queen of Neverland, her knees will not tremble.

"Nariyan na pala ang sundo mo, Miss," sabi ni Paula na ang atensyon ay nasa kanyang likuran.

Si Gatus sa kanyang upuan ay napakislot. "Shit! Ang guguwapo!"

Lumingon siya sa likuran. She immediately saw Zedrick with Brandon and two more friends. They were all under their casual boy next door get-up. She could smell something fishy. The side of her lips jolted up as she glanced back at her future leaders.

"Any plans?" she asked, reaching Zedrick's lip for a kissed.

"They just wanted to see you." He gave a knowing look with Gatus and Paula.

Brandon hugged her and waved with her companion. "They are Tyler and Styke. My colleague at Etihad Airways, they are pilots too," he introduced.

The two young gentleman extended their hands with them. And when Gatus took Styke's hand, he had this mischievous smile on his face. Paula, on the other hand, seemed heaven when Tyler ask her name.

Brandon invited them to another place to chill out.

Ramdam niyang malalasing ang kasama niya kaya sinabihan niya si Brandon na huwag na magpagabi dahil may Launching pa ang dalawa bukas. Hindi naman sila nagtagal ni Zedrick dahil tutulak sila sa Valley of North Gate.

"Do you know that this road we are heading through is a drag racing field," Zedrick said.

She is busy on checking her new account in Instagram. Hindi na pinagamit nito ang luma niya. Ayawkasi nitong magkaroon siya ng communication sa ex-boyfriend niyang si Kevin o kahit sinong kakilala sa Australia.

From the screen, her eyes roamed outside. "Mukha nga. It's clean and wide."

"Our project here was the under the water. It's major and huge project that I will handle so far here in Asia, aside from Dubai." Sumulyap ito sa kanya bago nagpatuloy, "You know the weather here and water reaction is way different than the manmade ocean in Dubai. We are studying more on any possible problem."

"May I know the name of the company?"

"Vixie group of company," he simply answered.

Kinilabutan siya nang matanaw ang ngayong slant ng dati ay mabundok. Malaki ang proyektong ginagawa sa parteng ito ng North Gate. At ang Vixie ang isa sa kumpanyang namamayagpag. The head under this name is all huge and known bachelor too. But they remained silent and mysterious.

Kahit siya ay hindi kilala ang isa sa kanila.

As the socialite column describe them as a beast behind the cocky sleeves. On the women's magazine, they gave a glint of expression, cold, wicked, and the brain.

"Had you met?"

"Yes. The last time I am with Caleb. We discussed something."

"Caleb? Is he the cold one?"

Zedrick chuckled at her question. "Where did you get that?"

Ngumuso siya. "I just read in the magazine. You know I made a suit and bow-tie before. Mrs. Swizz said it will be sent to the Vixie. One of the heads found my work as comfortable to wear so."

"Hmm. I wasn't sure, maybe it's Pochollo."

"And who's Pochollo?"

He smiled. Hinuli ang kanyang kamay upang patakan iyon ng halik. "My baby is curious. Let's filled it all later, alright?"

Ngumuso siya. Hindi na umimik pa para maghalungkat sa Instagram nito. Mahaba ang biyahe ngunit hindi rin naman ganoong boring. Marami silang napagkuwentuhan. Kung minsan naman ay panay harutan at kalokohan ang topic nila.

"Do you always don't wear a t-shirt when you are with your friends?" she asked, her hands pinched the picture to make it big but it didn't work.

Lumingon ito sa kanya. Nagtataka. Ipinakita niya nalang ang larawang nakita niya. Walang emosyong gumuhit sa mukha nito, tumingin pa sa kanya na para bang nagsasabing ano ngayon?

"Baby, it's normal. You know the weather here." He didn't look back at her.

Ngumuso ulit siya. Bakit kapag ito, okay lang na pagnasaan ang katawan ng mga babae. Pero kapag siya, galit na galit ito.

He parked the car on the side of the road.

Tahimik siyang sumunod dito. Ayaw niyang mag-away sila sa mababaw na dahilan. Isa pa, nahila ng magandang tanawin ng madilim na dagat ang kanyang atensyon. Mananatili sila rito hanggang bukas ng umaga. Gusto nilang i-advance ang magic na gustong nilang ma-experience.

They built their tent. And one of the staff on the Valley assisted them for the bonfire. They ate their dinner outside, with the crickets and the crashing waves as their musical background. There were lanterns scattered on the lawn. The ambiance is so intimate. Cold but felt so warm, because Zedrick is always caring and touchy.

Before she thought he wasn't the type of guy who would cling around their girlfriend. Girls will do that for him and it was crazy not. It was really him who always held her. Who always cuddle her! And it's crazy she's getting used to it. That she was afraid that if someday she will lose him, how she will move forward? She won't live the day without him beside her.

He is her strength now. Her other feet. Het other eyes. Her other ears. But the owner of her whole heart.

"This is very sweet, Zedrick. I love you so much," she whispered in his ears.

By four in the morning, she alarmed her phone for then to witness the sunrise. Her white maxi dress was waving from the harsh blow of the morning breeze. She walked down the stairs and excitedly waved at Zedrick.

He is taking her photos as he walked slowly. His classic striped button-down shirt swayed by the wind. Giving her the view of his massive chest and iron clad shoulder.

She called him Adonis before, but right now she was thinking Adonis would be shame with this man. Tinalikuran niya ito upang ayusin ang kanyang nililipad na buhok. She is at the valley. Sa harap niya ang malawak na karagatan. At nasa likuran niya ang gagalawan niyang mundo.

He hugged her from the back. "The sun is rising," he said.

She smiled when the dark sky kissed by the sunshine. Slowly the dark fields and ocean colored by its true tint. Everything became alive and healthy. The original color of each living things right from her naked eyes made her realized something. The darker days are just the moment of your lives that we will naturally surface. They served as struggle and challenges. It will depend on you on how you will going to overcome it. And when the sunshine battered on your skin. That was the fruitful reward for you to see what you've achieved. You'll see the true color of your life. The reason why you are fighting. The new you with learnings and matured self.

And without a second blink, all she could hear was the chirping birds and another crashing wave. A sign of hope and new experience.

Mula sa ganoon nilang posisyon ay tiningala niya ito.

He looked praying solemnly. His calm breathing and silence were kind of amazing. This man might be the definition of roughness but his heart had faith in God and kindness.

Pumikit din siya at nanalangin.

She prayed that let their heart's never tainted with darkness. Washed away their sins and let alone the God in heaven held their soul. She prayed to the Lord to center their relationship, as they are nothing without him.

"What are you praying?"

That crispy and sexy voice made her heart opened. "Thank you, Lord, for giving him to me. As my lifetime partner 'til death does us part. Amen."

His thumb gently wiped her cheek.

"How 'bout you?" she asked.

"I prayed that even my next life as long as I am living, that you are my only woman. If not then let me be at peace together with you."

Ngumuso siya upang itago ang ngiti sa kanyang mga labi. Nakalimutan niya ang parteng maharot din talaga ang lalaking ito. "Bakit peace agad? Akala ko ba gusto mo pang magkaanak?"

"Hmm. Do you want to do it right now?" Luminga ito. "I think no one can see us here."

"Tumigil ka nga. Napaka mo." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.3K 26
Hindi ko alam kung paano o kailan basta ang alam ko eh mahal ko na sya pero hihintayin ko munang sya ang maunang magsabi bago ako umamin sa nararamda...
1.9M 70.8K 34
(Trope Series # 1) Cerise's younger sister is getting married and she's expected to attend. The logical thing to do was to attend (duh, it's her sis...
1.1M 36K 31
(Trope Series # 3) Arielle was contented living her quiet life. She's got a job that pays well, a place to live, eats three times a day, and had frie...
149K 3.1K 32
❤️ Owl City Boys Series - 4 ❤️ Duchess Serene Agonzillio, the socialite queen, stern, and the only grand-daughter of the founder of the leading bank...