Super Dimentio's Revenge (Dai...

By SilverStarWarrior

Mario and Peach are finally together. Mario spent years mourning the loss of his brother from the Chaos Heart... More

The Stranger
Bargaining
A Pure Heart for A Chaos Heart
GREEN THUNDER!!!
Plan of ATTACK!
Castle Under Siege
Damsel In Distress
No More L?
The Hunt For The 'Man In Red'
How Did Luigi Survive?
The Resurrection Ceremony pt.2
Epilogue!
There Is Another...

The Resurrection Ceremony pt.1

287 11 5
By SilverStarWarrior

AN: Pic is made by me. The pic is of Luigi possessed by Super Dimentio. Nice idea for the pose LuigiDaisy! This chapter is gonna be VERY long so I'm splitting it into 2 parts ^W^

Daisy's POV:

I trudged along with an unconscious Mario in tow. I tried not to bruise him any more than he already was. I followed the Mr.L imposter until we reached the cave. We walked inside and saw Dimentio floating around with the Dark Prognosticus and a lighter-colored book I didn't recognize.

Super Dimentio: Dimentio, why do you have the Light Prognosticus?

Dimentio flinched and almost made the books drop out of the air.

Dimentio: I discovered that the spell to recover the Chaos Heart would be better performed if a certain spell from the Light Prognosticus aided me.

Super Dimentio appeared to buy it. He walked over to me and picked up Mario, then threw him next to Peach. I winced as I could hear some form of bone crack. They were both starting to stir, unfortunately, they might both be awake for the 'ceremony'. Super Dimentio turned to face Dimentio.

Super Dimentio: Are you ready for the resurrection ceremony?

Dimentio: Give me a few moments to prepare...

Super Dimentio nodded and walked off to Mr.L's room. I ran up to Dimentio.

Daisy: Do you have the clone ready?

Dimentio motioned for me to follow him. He floated over to a pedestal that was not there when I left earlier, it was filled with inky black water. He thrust his hand in and pulled out a mannequin-looking body by the scruff of the neck. It had no features, no nose, eyes, mouth, ears, or anything. Dimentio lowered it back into the cloudy water.

Dimentio: The vessel is prepared. It is as blank a slate as a bleached whiteboard.

Daisy: I hope this works...

Dimentio: There is one problem I would like to bring to your attention. The combination of spells that I must use requires a strong love connection of the lost soul to a soul that is currently living.

Daisy: What?! Why?!

Dimentio: The promise of love can beckon forth even the most lost of souls. For this spell to be complete, the lover simply places their lips upon the others, and voila! They are back to living. With blood from the 'man in green,' the vessel will be made whole in his image and be able to contain a soul. But who will be called forth from the depths of the soul realm, I cannot say.

Daisy: So how can we guarantee we bring back Luigi and Mr.L and not Super Dimentio?

Dimentio: Unfortunately, we will need to take a risk. Like gambling on a high-stakes stock market.

I sighed. Why was I putting so much trust in a clown?

My thoughts and our conversation got interrupted by Super Dimentio walking back out of his room. He now had on one of those fancy collar pieces. Dimentio seemed to choke on laughter when he saw him. Super Dimentio walked up to us.

Super Dimentio: Ready?

Dimentio: Yes, L, get the prisoners.

Super Dimentio walked off at a brisk pace, he didn't suspect a thing. Dimentio levitated the Light and Dark Prognosticus next to the pedestal facing open to the pages he was going to use.

Dimentio: When I chant the last spell, I need you to prevent the L imposter from getting away. Think that you can handle that, Princess?

I scoffed at him.

Daisy: Ha! Easy!

Dimentio continued to prep the books and alters. There were now two pedestals set up in front of the altar with the cloudy water.

Dimentio: Don't get too cocky. Remember, Super Dimentio has my divine deception skills, so he could be tricky. Like trying to catch the end of a far-off rainbow.

I rolled my eyes at his simile.

Daisy: He can't be that bad.

Dimentio floated over to me, a scowl on his face.

Dimentio: The only reason I'm bothering to put up with you is to get my L back. DON'T mess it up.

The jester went back to preparations as Super Dimentio returned with the now awake prisoners. The bruised and battered Mario and Peach thrashed against his vice grip.

Peach: Let go of us!

Mario: Weegee, stop this!

Super Dimentio paid them no mind.

Super Dimentio: Let's get started.

Third Person POV, Omniscient:

Dimentio was floating behind the altar with the blackened water while Daisy fidgeted anxiously. Super Dimentio threw Mario and Peach to the floor.

Super Dimentio: Bind them!

Daisy ran and placed them on the two pedestals. Dimentio snapped his fingers and chains immediately appeared and bound Mario and Peach's wrists to the stone pedestals, keeping them in a stooped position. Super Dimentio walked next to Dimentio, Daisy stayed stationed behind the struggling Mario and Peach.

Super Dimentio: Let the resurrection begin!

Dimentio snapped his fingers. In one of his hands appeared a basin, in the other appeared a knife. The Dark Prognosticus floated alongside Dimentio as he made his way past the altar.

Dimentio: A Heart of Chaos I seek to make. Therefore I offer up four stains of blood from few that caused its owner heartbreak.

Dimentio floated in front of Mario. He lifted his eyes to the psychotic jester and greeted him with a weak scowl.

Dimentio: First his brother, the 'man in red'. Who discarded his memory when he was thought dead.

Dimentio brought the knife to Mario's eye level.

Dimentio: Let this man's blood run, that which is crimson. To help us remake the world in our vision.

He slowly ran the metal blade along Mario's cheek. Mario let out a shout of pain as cold steel pierced his flesh. Daisy winced at the sight. Blood ran down the side of his face. The blood dripped into the basin that Dimentio held below him. Super Dimentio nodded in approval as Dimentio moved to Peach. She gave him a hard glare.

Peach: How do you sleep at night?!

Dimentio: Preferably, with a blanket and pillow.

Dimentio chuckled at his joke and then continued.

Dimentio: Second, the Princess Pure of Heart. Who he once thought to be a sweetheart.

He raised the now red knife to Peach's cheek.

Dimentio: This female's Pure blood shall now be spilt. Let her wallow in ruin and guilt.

Dimentio ran the now warm blade against her cheek. She cried out in pain as blood ran down her face. The red liquid dripped into the basin. Dimentio floated into the center of the chamber.

Dimentio: Third, the one prophesied to end all life. Who he rescued from the afterlife...

Dimentio took off one of his gloves and placed the knife to his wrist. His hand shook as tears streaked out from under his mask.

Dimentio: The tainted blood of a jester, spilled by my very hand gloved. I am the very thing he despises, and yet I still wish him love...

With a shout Dimentio slit his wrist and his blood dripped into the already red basin. Dimentio gritted his teeth and slid his black glove back on as he floated up to the altar where Super Dimentio waited. Mario and Peach shouted protests as they struggled against their unbreakable chains.

Dimentio: Fourth, the 'man in green' himself. No one can despise anyone more than oneself.

Super Dimentio held out his arm. Dimentio took him by the wrist and held it over the water in the altar.

Dimentio: A man who goes by many names, all of which belong to the Chaos Heart's ideal host reincarnated... Let this soul be incarcerated!

Super Dimentio: What?!

Dimentio cut his wrist and thrust Super Dimentio's bloody hand into the dark water.

Super Dimentio: What are you doing, you fool?!

Dimentio: Hold him still!

Daisy ran up and grabbed ahold of the thrashing Super Dimentio. Mario and Peach watched in confusion at the turn of events. The Light Prognosticus flew over to Dimentio and opened, he started reading from its pages.

Dimentio: I banish thy soul to the realm of the lost...

The dark water began to change colors. Super Dimentio turned to Daisy and put on a smug grin like Mr.L.

Super Dimentio: C'mon, babe. I know you don't want to do this. Just let me go...

He sounded exactly like Mr.L! Daisy started to doubt herself.

Dimentio: To return the two that I have crossed...

Super Dimentio: He's just trying to trick you. You can trust me.

Daisy shook her head.

Dimentio: With love true bring them back into the light...

Daisy didn't know what to trust.

Super Dimentio: C'mon...

Daisy stared Super Dimentio dead in the eyes.

Daisy: You are not Luigi.

Dimentio: With this spell, I take the Dark Prognosticus's possession and drag it into the water like night!

A dark flash of light and Super Dimentio collapsed onto the floor unconscious. Mario and Peach collapsed from exhaustion. Dimentio closed the Light Prognosticus. The water was now green.

Dimentio: The moment of truth...

Dimentio thrust his hand into the now murky green water and fished around. He grabbed ahold of the vessel by the scruff of its neck. He pulled it out and it looked exactly like Mr.L! It had on his clothes, including a mask. But its eyes were shut tight. Dimentio gently lowered the body alongside the other.

Daisy: What do we do?

Dimentio: Wait. The second any of them show signs of life, we act.

--------------

Lost Soul Realm, Third Person POV:

Luigi peered towards the beam of dark light.

Luigi: It looks like... A way out!

Luigi began running towards it, Mr.L trailed close behind.

Mr.L: Wait! How do you know it won't kill you or something?!

Luigi: I just know!

Mr.L sighed and chased after him.

Luigi: We're gonna make it!

They almost reached the beacon of hope when they were knocked backward onto the floor.

Mr.L & Luigi: What the-?!

They could hear footsteps behind them. They turned their heads and saw the Super Dimentio possessed Luigi walk past them and stop in front of the light beam.

Luigi: You... You're the one who sent us here!

Super Dimentio chuckled.

Super Dimentio: No. YOU sent yourself here. When you gave up the will to live, the Dark Prognosticus aimed to replace your soul with my own so the Chaos Heart may be reformed. But Mr.L just HAD to get involved. So now you both receive the punishment.

He turned around to face the other two 'men in green'.

Super Dimentio: Your recovery of memories has been all for naught. Once I step through this portal I shall return to the realm of the living and cut off any connection you might have to return. Enjoy your final moments. Ciao!

Super Dimentio laughed as he turned back towards the exit.

Mr.L & Luigi: NO!!!

Super Dimentio slammed into an invisible barrier.

Super Dimentio: What the-?

He placed his hand on it and grunted in frustration.

Super Dimentio: It appears it will only let me pass if my soul is the last remaining...

Super Dimentio's eyes glowed red as he turned to face the other two.

Super Dimentio: Then let's lighten the load.

He let out an ear-bleeding roar and began to transform, causing a storm to kick up. Luigi and Mr.L held up their hands to prevent any debris from getting in their eyes.

Luigi: What's happening?!

Mr.L: I-I don't know!

They lowered their arms and gasped at what they saw.

Super Dimentio: Mwah ha ha ha...

Super Dimentio had reverted back to its original form! It let out an animalistic screech.

Luigi: W-what are we going to do?!

Mr.L activated his Thunderhand.

Mr.L: We FIGHT! AAAAAHHHH!!!

Mr.L shouted a battle cry and ran at the beast. Luigi activated his Thunderhand and ran with him.

Luigi: AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~To Be Continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 182 26
Where Disney meets DreamWorks(and me)! Poppy has grown up in a pod way up all her life. She dreams of leaving and exploring the world beyond, and whe...
869K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.8K 62 4
I know you've read the Irken's Princess and the Princess of The Irken Empire (I think that's what its called) it kinda inspired me to write this stor...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC