The secret Mystery No. 8 (dis...

By snowflakethehybrid

« Hanako x male ghost reader » Rumors have it that there are 7 mysteries inside this school but recently they... More

τнiทgs τσ кทσω вєƒσrє rєα∂iทg
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖
𝑅𝓊𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴇʀɪᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 2 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 )
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 4 )
ƬĤƐ Ƈ♡ИFƐSSĪ♡И ƬŔƐƐ
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 )

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 )

1.4K 55 4
By snowflakethehybrid

"Over there" a young boy with blond hair wearing traditional clothing carrying a sword sheath with a strap over his left shoulder in front of him was a supernatural that looks like a spider. the supernatural was already beaten up and cracks on their body and with a final blow from the sword they fell apart "I'm amazed he has such skill at only eight years old." a person nearby said while the boy look at was the supernatural used to be "I'd expect nothing less of the eldest Minamoto boy." another said with a spear on hand.

Hiding in some bushes was a young Kou with his red traffic-safety amulet on a string and around his neck as a necklace looking at his brother amazed and on his hold is a horsetail plant "Nii-chan You're awesome!" running out of the bush he hugs his brother surprising him "Kou...you followed me again? I told you to stay in your room. It's not safe." scored the older boy but Kou didn't listen "Nii-chan! I promise I'm gonna be just like you someday!!" Kou said looking up at his brother with stars in his eyes and a smile on his face "I'll be stronger! YAAH! And I'll beat up aaallll the supernatural!!" running around waving the horsetail plant around as if it was a sword.

The wonder Minamoto was quiet looking at how happy was his brother before smiling "I'll be looking forward to it." He said patting Kou's head making Kou grin at him 'That's what I always wanted but....'

Now back at the present time a group of boys walk down the corridor Kou with them and his raiteijou disguises as a black umbrella. He looks at Hanako, Ren, and their respective will-o-wisp as his friend and him pass them.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

At the old section of the school roof, there was a group of friends "You want our personal data? What are you gonna uses it for pervert." Hanako said squishing Kou shoulder while Ren was beside him looking confuse "It is not p-p-pervented! I'm doing a compatibility horoscope!" fluster Nene said showing them the page of the book and squish Kou's shoulder "Why do that I already know that Ren and I are compatible already" Hanako noted making Ren more confuse "umm, Why are yáll squishing me...?" finally Kou asks well they were all sitting by a bench and Nene was on his left side while Hanako and Ren on his other side nor only that but a mokke was on top of Kou's head.

"Because Yashiroo won't leave us alone." Hanako said "Because you two won't tell me anything Hanako-Kun, Ren-Kun" Yashiro objected. Ren glance at the mokke that was on to of Ku's head before looking back at their little argument "All I'm asking you two for is your real name, blood type, family structure, and date of death! meanie!".

"Why would you need a date of death for a compatibility horoscope?" "n-now, how..." cath in the middle of this Ren and Kou try to think of a way to stop this. Kou grabbing the mokke that was on top of his head " come o. If you wanna do a compatibility horoscope do it with one of your crushes. like Minamoto-senpai or somebody." Hanako said looking at the distance. "Minamoto-sempai?" peaking KOu interest he looks at Hanako with mokke on hand he squishes their cheek and stretching them.

"M-Minamoto-sempai wasn't a crush so much as, like, a dream! like a TV personality of a pop star. You're happy just watching them, even knowing you can never be together. He's the student council president, and He's handsome and nice and so smart..." Ren looks at Yashiro who was already fanaticizing about the older Minamoto "hee hee...Minamoto-sempai...whar a charming prince..." Ren and the corner of his eyes then saw a tall and slim boy, with blond hair slightly spikier and longer around the base of his neck than Kou and blue eyes.

Wearing the standard high school division uniform, but with a long-sleeved cream-colored blouse with folded back sleeves instead of the usual short-sleeved blue blouse worn by most of the other male students. He also wears a red-and-white Student Council armband on his left arm and on his hold is a black clipboard with some papers clipped onto it. "Why thank you..." the boy said behind Yashiro making her turn frighten to see it was the boy she was talking about. he smiles warmly at her "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to frighten you," he said sparkle surrounding his figure. "M-MI-MI-MI-MI-MI-MI-MINAMOTO-SENPAI!?" fluster Yashiro backs aways fastly .

"Nii-chan!" Kou said running to his brother " "Nii-chan" !?" surprise Yashiro said "I've been looking for you, Kou." when Kou ran to him he smacked his clipboard to Kou's face "Wh-what's going on?" Yashiro trembles looking at them "and you're Yashiro-san? I don't believe we've met." Kou brother said turning to Yashiro and walking toward her. " I'm Teru Minamoto. Thank you for always being so kind to my brother." Teru said "Y-yes, sir..." stutter Yashiro hands press together and hearts surrounding her.

"and...you two." Teru glances at Hanako and Ren. Ren jumps a little by the tone making Hanako step in front of him protecting him "Kou." called Teru making the said boy look at his brother "come here. we need to talk." Teru said walking to the door "uh, okay...." follow Kou leaving Hanako, Ren, and Yashiro on the roof. Leaving them on the roof Hanako and Ren look at Nene who still lovestruck heart flying from her figure " Oh yeah, they have the same surname!!" Nene said making Hanako and Ren sweatdrop "Took you long enough." they said.

Inside the school building and by the staircase were two brothers "I thought we'd talked about this Kou." Teru said leaving on the staircase "If you ever encounter any of the eight mysteries, you are to expel them immediately...." he said scolding him with arms cross "urk..." Kou looks down "We discussed the change that's taken place in the school's supernatural, remember?".

"We only tolerate them for this long...because there was never a danger of them dealing lethal damage to the students. But we can't say that's the case anymore. The eight mysteries are the most powerful supernatural in the school. tey present the greatest danger. and we must nip that danger in the bud." Kou said "but y'know..." Kou hesitates "Lately I just...I can't see them as a bad supernatural...I mean Hanako does piss me off, Ren doesn't look like he can hurt someone without feeling guilty or tearing up and I'll never forgive the two of them for hanging out in the girls' bathrooms..but they helped me and everybody else too."

"Kou." the said boy jump "supernatural will always be a danger to the living. There is no such thing as a "good supernatural." leered Teru"...b...but..." Kou stutter to form words, " I thought I'd let you take care of them, in the hopes it might help you mature as an exorcist to some extent...but it looks like my plan backfired." Teru with a hand on his head said "I'm taking you off the eight mysteries case," he said before walking away leaving Kou to stand there in disbelieve "I'll clean up this mess." finally snapping out Kou grabs his brother shoulder stopping him "Hh...? w-w-wait a minute Teru-nii!!" making the other look at him seeing his little brother worry in his eyes "...okay," he said.

placing a hand on Kou's head "I'll give you a little more time. You know what you have to do." He said patting Kou's head and giving him a smile "Yes,sir..." Kou said looking at the ground.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

The next day the bell ring announcing that class was about to begin 'I know what I said to Teru-nii...but my heart's not into it like I was before. Most of all, I think I would make senpai sad if I exorcised Hanako and Ren...so instead...I'm gonna find some things to convince Teru-nii!! Even...if it means cutting class!!" Kou thought crawling on the grass and some sticks on his hand looking determined meanwhile, in-class "hmmm...Where did Minamoto go?" the sensei asks "He said he had labor pains, so he went to the nurse's office!" on said raising his hand "He's giving birth?".

Back with Kou crawling under a window ', I'm gonna stick to them like glue all day...and find proof that they're not a bad supernatural!" he came to a corner to only see "But man these guys..." Hanako with a big sack on his back, Ren with the mokke trailing behind him, and all of them were rummaging through the school ground.

'....They're so suspicious....' he deadpanned 'What are they going?' Kou said and then accidentally made a rustling sound with the bush beside him "Is someone there?" someone ask making Kou duck down the window hiding from the person's view as the person glance everywhere. "Maybe it was a civet╏1╏..." he said before walking away scratching his head not noticing Kou who look at him from the window. ' That was close...if He'd found me, He would've hauled me back to class. I better be more careful." Kou thought before feeling a finger poke him.

Turning to look he came face to face with Hanako who was floating upside down "Whatcha doin'?" Hanako asks "You're sying on us to see if we are doing anything bad?" Ren said tilting his head to the side "heh...You're skipping class just for us. such passion!" Hanako said from Ren said "It's not for you two! I'm doing it to reveal your evil deeds!" Kou angry said pointing at both of them and waving his pointing finger.

"Just gimme that!" Kou snatches the sack from Hanako holds and opens it only to see...a Hanwa clay figure, notebook, textbook, lunch box, pass case, and more 'stolen goods...?" Kou looks at both of them "it's not what you think." Hanako looks at kou "The mokke took them." the mokke peek their body from behind Ren hiding from Kou view "We had Yashiro change the rumor...but we still can't get ém to shake their thieving habits." sitting by a pond mokke on his lap Hanako said petting the mokke Ren is sitting beside him with a mokke on his lap and one on top of his head Kou sitting the other side of Hanako. "So every once in a while we collect everything that seems valuable...and take it all back to their owners," Hanako said with a math book on hand and looking at Kou.

"The mokke like to hide their trophies all over the place, so we're looking everywhere." and in cue, Ren looks at the mokke to starts apologizing "sorry...", "But stealing's fun!", "such pleasure.", "can't give it up.". " Geez, you guys..." Kou look at the mokke "Well...It always been their nature. cut them some slack." Hanako said as Ren garbs one of them to hold them. 'so they weren't doing anything bad...' Kou look at the mokke on his hold.

"so hey kid, could you do me a little favor?"Hanako stands up "huh'" Hanako points to a tower "over there." something shines in the distance "...what?" hand on his forehead Kou looks at the tower confuse "is something stuck up there?" Kou asks "Yeah, looks like." Hanako confirms with two mokke on his hand "It was hard work getting it there." one of the mokke said "But we're too scared to get it back." the mokke on Ren holds said before snuggling closer to Ren.

"and I just can't seem to get it myself and I don't want to hurt Ren while we are at it. It's quite the pickle." Hanako side glance at Ren who look at him with dotted eyes "well...okay..."

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

"hngh! rrrrrgh....!!!" Kou growls holding Hanako's feet while Ren looks worried from below. Hanako was dangling from the tower window Kou holding him from the feet " Okay good, keep going...a little to the right!" Hanako's hands outstretched trying to reach the object "you little...! You're a ghost- why are you so heavy...!?" Kou growls trembling on his hold. "hey that kind of rude!" shouted Ren from below looking at both of them "then why can't you two just float!!!?" Kou shouted back.

"We can't float this high. little lower." Hanako said making Kou growl more but lower him anyway "sorry about this kid." Kou look at Hanako "it just seemed important to somebody." remark Hanako '...I can't. I just can't see him as a bad supernatural...' Kou thought before giving a glance to Ren who was down looking at Hanako worry 'and Ren I can't see him also as a bad supernatural..Teru-Nii...' Kou looks down before remembering his brother's face and his words.

"There's no such thing as a "good supernatural." " shaping out of it Kou begin to think about it 'Is... is that really true? maybe Teru-Nii just doesn't know...and maybe there aren't that many of them. but there have to be some good ones.' Kou thought "ack!" yelled Hanako a strong wind whooshing in making the object move and called "Ah...!" but Hanako caught it just in time the object but because of the move he just did Kou wasn't paying attention and free his hold from Hanako feet "uh..." making Kou notice what he did and Ren's eyes widen from below.

"Hey! Grab on!" Kou outstretches his hand to Hanako but Hanako couldn't reach continue to fallen "Hanako!" shouted Ren seeing Hanako fall he runs to Hanako and outstretches his arms catching Hanako but because of the force he stammers in his steps that he also fell down. Kou quickly runs down the steps of the tower before reaching the door to the outside "Hanako!!" he runs to where Ren who was holding Hanako is. Ren lied unconscious Hanako down.

Kou kneeled to Hanako and reach him grabbing him from the shoulder "Hey! wake up!" shouted Kou tears on his eyes not only that but Ren also was tearing up "wow that was scary! I thought I was gonna die!" Hanako jolts up and there was a brief silence in the air "but...You're already dead, aren't you'" Kou points out "...oh yeah." Hanako said looking at both of them and another silence form again that till Ren hug Hanako that which makes Hanako almost fall " Baka don't scare me like that!" Ren looked at Hanako making Hanako guilting for worrying Ren "sorry Ren I didn't mean to worry you..." Hanako looks at the ground making Ren sigh.

"it alright I forgive you just please be careful next time..." Ren with a red hue said making Hanako smile Kou feeling the third wheel who can only look at the interaction of Ren and Hanako feel awkward. "Oh, right here you go." Hanako shows a very familiar object to Kou. it was his omamori╏2╏surprising Kou "Wh-when did you get that!? ah! was it him!?" Kou said and remember about the mokke that used to be on top of his head. Hanako only grins back at him before hanging his omamori. Kou look at the omamori on his hand "so wait. This is the thing that looked so important...?" Kou said then remember his brother's words again.

"...there is such thing. huh?... There is such thing as a good supernatural!" Kou grins back surprising Ren and Hanako "I made up my mind! I'm not going to exorcise you two after all!" Kou smile outstretching his arm at both of them making Ren and Hanako's eyes widen "...you were going to exorcis..us" Ren point to himself and Hanako "...why not? you said yourself We are the evils spirits of murderers." Hanako looks down a shadow covering his face and expression.

"Well...I just running my mouth, I didn't know better then. I'm sorry." Kou scratches his head "and I'm sure you both have tour reasons for it right?" Ren looks at the Hanako "reasons..." Hanako whisper " and so! from now on I'm gonna help-" "say, kid." Hanako cut Kou up "Exactly what kind of reason...would justify killing another person?" Hanako then suddenly pushes Kou making him tumble down to the floor "hey, what're you-?" Kou didn't finish when he a knife pointed to his throat making him halt his movements.

"What if..

...I...

..Killed you right now? Let's say...I had a very special reason for doing it. Would that make it right?"

Hanako said eyes swirling with madness and knife raise in the air making Kou and Ren look in disbelieve "H..Hanako...?" Kou said "That's enough." a voice was heard before the sound of Hanako screaming rings in the air as the crackle of lightning hit his back. SEeing Hanako screaming in pain makes Ren's eyes widen "Hanako!" running to his unconscious body beside Kou he kneeled down to look at him "It's not like you to skip class, I'd wondered...what might've caused it..." walking from the smoke and crackle of lightning was Teru "...Kou." Kou could only look up at his older brother "Well?" Teru with a sinister smile said and sword-in-hand crackle of lightning flying of it. "Teru-Nii.." Kou grins his teeth while Ren holds Hanako closer to him scared and worry on his face.

"I was right wasn't I," Teru said his smile no longer present on his face, eyes narrowed looking at them and the crackle of the lightning present.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂

╏1╏: A civet is a small, lean, mostly nocturnal mammal native to tropical Asia and Africa, especially the tropical forests.

╏2╏: Omamori are Japanese amulets commonly sold at Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples, dedicated to particular Shinto kami as well as Buddhist figures, and are said to provide various forms of luck or protection.

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒: Hello everyone again I have no excuse as to why I didn't update well only that I been lazy ( ̄﹏ ̄;) not only that but I also got news so next week virtual classes are about to start for me so there may be times where I won't be writing also ehm...Genshin Impact is kind of ruining my life right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 3 4
(TBHK belongs to AidaIro! This has spoilers for the manga (specifically chapters 76-onward). Enjoy, peoples!) While relaxing in the hallway with Yash...
11.7K 412 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...
395 39 13
Yashiro Nene, A Girl who's always been alone, ridiculed and judged for her appearance. she was always judged before anyone ever tried to get to know...
90.1K 3.8K 88
――甘い夜 | 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 SEQUEL to Ghosted | Hanako-kun x Reader After the memories of getting ghosted and meeting the ghost of her dreams start...