Dont cry cadet (Levi x Reader)

Por xLevixAckerman

Since the event in shiganshina you were done.. your family was gone your friends all lost..You had only one l... Más

Shiganshina
Meeting the corporal
Reunion
Short hanji P.O.V
Unknown feelings
Sorry for the last chapter
The party
Party pt.2
Traning for the first expedition
Expedition and understanding
Fight for her(levi P.O.V).
❤️Guilt❤️
❤️exposed❤️
❤️changes❤️

Day off

100 2 2
Por xLevixAckerman

Y/N P.O.V:

I woke up to the sunlight my H/L  H/C hair shined bright in it. I quickly get up and saw my roommate. That should be sasha i thought. I woke her up aswell she opens her eyes and the first thing she said is who are you? Do you have meat or 'tatoes?? I quietly chuckled im Y/N you should be sasha right? And no i dont have any of those. But today is day off if you didnt knew she looked at me with a what-are-you-trying-to-tell-me look. I saw this and i said: and thats why we got a lot of smashed potatoes. I smiled at her as her face brightens up she hugged yes im sasha and i have a question... she hesitated first but then spoke quiet and slow can we get 'tatoes?..? I laughed and nodded. We got dressed in our uniforms and headed to the messhall. A lot of cadets were there. There was levi, commander erwin, mikasa and eren but hanji was still on her trip i guess. I was about to go to mikasa and eren as sasha asked me if i would like to go with her to the table i nodded and thought: it couldnt be that bad to make new friends. We sat down. Me beside her, a boy with blond hair sat next to me aswell im very small and he is too but he is smaller so i had to look a bit down on him. He gave me a smile and said: hi!, im armin, and you? Im Y/N i said while smiling to him. He had middle long blond hair he looks like a coconut tho but he seems nice. Towards me was a empty place. Suddenly a boy with a horse face appeared. He sat down wassup. Im jean and you are a hot girl. I hate those boys i shot him a short death glare. My old me from the underground suddenly comes up again. I said hmm so my name is Shut-Up and my last horse-face and if you think im hot then you should get a mirror because then you are going to see a face full of ugliness. That hopefully will turn you down. I heard a low chuckle as i caught levi walking to his table with a cup of tea. It was very hot, good for him so he could hide his chuckle if he wanted to. I turned back to the table and we started eating.

Later that day~

We were outside, suddenly a carriage shows up, and hanji walked out i was sooo happy to see her we knew eachother for like 1? 2 days? But i liked her (as a friend ;)  ) i ran over to her and gave her a hug she quickly hugged back. Before I could say something, she screamed at all of the cadets and superiors:

listen guys i dont care if you want or not today its day off.. that meannsssssssssss  a PARTEYYYYY IN THE MESSHALLLLLL !!!! She screamed like a fangirl now she was fangirling around. She put her together and cleared her troath: sooooo all of you are invited and you H A V E  to come and bring a partner  !!!!! Aight have to go toodles she waved a goodbye and now she was away. Sounds like there was a party today. And i didnt know who to choose or who could asked me. If its that horseface jean. I will definitely not hesistate to punch him. But for now i have to go to sasha and hanji to find a dress.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 55 25
This is an Attack on Titan fanfic! --- Living with almost no memories of past events is hard, especially when the cause is anything but an accident. ...
748K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
690K 22.8K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
885K 26.3K 26
(F/N) (M/N) (L/N) has recently joined the 104th Trainee Squad to train and become a Survey Corps member with two thoughts on her mind, one was to kil...