Expedition and understanding

Today was the day of the expedition. Me levi and the others trained very hard and very long. But we needed this, to kill those bastards, everyone calls titans. We eated, and cleared our minds before the mission. Most of the cadets were outside or asleep. I wanted to sleep too, but i couldnt. I was too nervous...Nervous that someone i know is going to die. But instead of sleeping, i trained. I wanted to impress levi. And the other superiors too. But i wanted to be strong in levis eyes.

Time skip for about an hour~

We were ready. Everyone got on their horses. They gave me a black stallion. I choosed him/her because it felt right. (A/N: i will say him but you can choose her aswell) we were riding to the gate. It was close and they had to open it up. But it was a little bit stuck, so it took a bit longer.

Suddenly i felt someone pull on my cloak. It was a little girl. They were still busy with the gate, so i lifted her up on the horse. She was a little girl with
H/L  H/C hair. She was beautiful.

„Hello.." she said shy. „Whats wrong honey?" i asked her.  „Do you see this women over there?" she pointed to a cadet 2 horses infront of me she looked older and was probably about 30.
i nodded.
She continued: „thats my mommy, you seem like a strong girl.. so can you watch over her?.."
„Sure honey!" ,I answered quickly, „i will"
She gave me a smile. The gate was open and i helped her off of the horse. She was running to a man her fahter i guess. He thanked me, i nodded and rode along with the others outside the wall.

We rode not long and i saw a red flare on the sky. A titan was near to us. Then another 2 titans were heading to us. We killed them both. I also took a 10 meter titan down. That was my first kill, and it felt good. I wanted to kill more and i have killed alot more. But then i saw a flare, i was quite scared of.
A black flare. That means an abnormal.

A 15 meter abnormal was standing infront of us. I saw the hunger in his eyes. I remembered hiro and tears start growing in my eyes. It started to get blurry, thats why i blinked a few times to see if the titan wants to attack us.

A few cadets were trying to get him but ended injured. And then i heard a scream. Again,a scream of pain. I looked to the titan and saw the cadet i had to protect. She was dead. He eated her. „Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you screamed as you were running to the titan. As you stood right infront of it. It was bigger then you expected. You wanted to be on his nape right now, to slice it as deep as you can. But you stood still... just as you did as you saw hiro.

As soon as i could scream because of her death. I had to scream. I felt pain. And a big hand around my body. The titan grabbed me and was about to eat me. I closed my eyes and waited for my death.

Suddenly i was falling,but someone catched me. it was levi, and i was laying bridal style in his hands.

„Tch. brat dont you dare die on me"

I was exhausted and  i closed my eyes.

A few hours later~
I woke up on a uncomfortable bed. I looked around and saw that i was laying in the infirmary. I quickly sat up. I sighed in pain. My ribs were broken. And i had a deep cut on my foot. I remembered all of yesterday. And how i felt with levi. I think now i know what this feeling is. Its called L O V E. i love levi. I have to tell him, my live is too short, i have to tell him now because it could be over any minute. I realised this yesterday. I still felt guilty. I was mad and sad. Because of the mother...

I was on my way to tell levi how i feel. I knocked on the door, and heard his usual: name and business.
I answered   Here is Y/N i have to talk with you levi.
„Come in" he answered i was walking in. He was busy with paperwork but that doesnt mattered to right now. I just wanted to finally tell him.

„So Y/N what is it?"

I sighed but then i started:

Levi yesterday i had a realisation. It is to spend every second with the person you care about. A young girl came up to me and asked me if i could protect her mother, cadet ML/N.(mothers last name) she died. Just like hiro did.
He looked at me with confusion but let me continue
„Levi i really....."
I really like..
Y-you levi...

His eyes widened as you spoke up with that..
there was a awkward silence for about 2 minutes.

„Y/N.. im your surperior and youre my cadet-„
You jumped up and ran outside without letting him finished you vision started to get blurry, you shouldnt have done this. Now youre done. With all.

⚠️GUYS STOP STOP STOP PLEASE LISTEN ITS IMPORTANT ⚠️

YOU AND LEVI WILL HAVE A SUPER CUTE FUTURE THE UNCOMFORTABLE PART WILL ONLY LAST ONE AND A HALF CHAPTER PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY YOU WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL ENDING I PROMISE WOTH MY HEART
Your author chan
I love yall so much

-960 words