His Angel

By smeone1234

The Italian Mafia Boss Dante Rosolo only wants one thing. Or person. He wants Adonisia Diego. What will he do... More

DISCLAIMER
Falling Deep
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 17

6.8K 144 58
By smeone1234

"Yes, let me change and buy this and then we can go to eat" Kieandra answered as she turned to the changing room.

I turned to Alessandro who was speaking to one of the employees. He turned around to me and gave me a smile before taking a seat next to me.

....

Right now we were sitting at a table eating our lunch quietly. 

I had a cheeseburger, Kieandra had a wrap and Alessandro refused to eat even after me convincing him to. 

I could feel the tension between the two. They would accidently make eye contact and then look the other way. It didnt go unnoticed by me. 

A smile appeared on my face as I stared at the two.

Alessandro's phone rings to which he answers. 

"Yes, we are eating lunch right now"

"Yes I know" 

"Yes they're eating" He glanced at me and Kieandra as we now looked at him.

"Ok" Alessandro handed me the phone to which I shook my head at him. I didn't feel like speaking to Dante right now.

"I will speak to him at home anyways" I whispered to Alessandro and he put the phone towards me more.

"Come on, your husband can't live without you for too long " Kieandra spoke to which I rolled my eyes at her before taking the phone.

"Hello" I spoke uninterested as I rolled my eyes once again before glaring at Alessandro

"Angel" Dante's raspy calm voice spoke.

I didn't respond and waited for him to continue.

"What are you doing?" Dante now asked calmly through the phone.

My eyes rolled again as I had the urge to scream at him through the phone. 

"I am eating" I dryly spoke as I took another bite out of my burger.

"Hurry up, We have preparations to do for the ball" Dante let out a sigh before telling me to give the phone back to Alessandro to which I happily did.

I looked up at Kieandra who was secretly glancing at Alessandro before realising that I was now looking at her. 

A blush had now risen on her face as she went back to eating.

After we both finished our food we made our way home. The car ride had even more tension than before.

Did they have something between them? It didn't look like a crush. It looked like they both distanced themselves from each other.

Once we reached home I made my way to my room as I carried the shopping bags in my hand.

I opened the room door before letting out a sigh of relief. I went shopping and I am already so tired.

I turned around to see Dante on the end of bed while he was on a call with someone. I walked towards the bed as I placed the bags on the bed before taking a seat on the couch. I tilted my head back as I closed my eyes.

"You had quite an attitude over the phone" I lifted my head and turned to Dante who sat at the edge of the bed as he stared at my now slouched figure.

"I didn't want to talk to you" I closed my eyes again as I tried to focus on my breathing.

"And why is that?" I could imagine his amused face. I kept my eyes closed.

"Because I don't like you" I am suddenly lifted off of the couch and then thrown onto the bed. A scream left my mouth before I saw Dante hover over me as his arms were next to my ears trapping me under him.

"What will make you like me then angel" His voice was now filled with amusement as he stared down at me. He didn't look angry. Or pissed. He looked like he was in a good mood and that somehow made me want to be in a good mood as well.

"Your dick" A smirk now was spread on my face as I watched him smirk down at me.

"Is your heart in your pussy?" Dante smirked down at me.

"My heart is way up my pussy." I paused, "Would you be able to pleasure it with your small dick" I wanted to laugh at how sounded. I never spoke like this. ever. 

Dante now lowered himself onto me but still kept his weight off of me. His eyes were still connected to mine as I all of a sudden felt something nothing my inner thigh.

My eyes widened as I looked down and then back up to his face.

"My dick became hard because of you" He whispered now as his eyes stared into mine. 

I stayed silent for a second trying to think of a come back. "That sounds like a you problem" I cringed at myself. Couldn't I have thought about something a little more insulting. Gosh.

"This is what you do to me just by looking like how you look right now" He studied my face as he waited for a response.

"Look like what" I looked away before looking back at him. His stare made me feel weird.

"beautiful" My head turned back to him to see his face. He stared at me with a strange look. It wasn't an amused look. He smiled a bit. 

I had nothing to say to that. I was speechless. 

"You're just horny" I lifted myself up from the bed as he had now rolled to his side of the bed still staring at me.

"I am horny whenever I am around you" Dante still spoke in a calm tone.

"Then find someone who can pleasure you" I faced him as I crossed my legs getting comfortable.

"No one is as beautiful as you" His voice was still calm. I didn't know what to do but I didn't want to ruin this mood that he had right now.

"I don't sleep with strangers" I now spoke as this conversation was now getting interested.

Amusement now filled his face as he raised a brow at me. "I am a stranger?"

"Hmm" I hummed before looking down at his boner. A gasp nearly left my mouth as I saw how big it looked.

Dante cleared his throat as my eyes now looked at his face before glancing at my hands which were in my lap.

"Stop looking at me like that. Your going to give me blue balls" Dante now spoke uncomfortably.

We both sat in silence for a about a minute before Dante's phone rang as he straightened himself on the bed.

"Yes, I'm coming. Okay" Dante ended the call before looking at me. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Be ready by 6." He spoke before going to the bathroom.

I got off of the bed before taking the shopping bags into the closet.

"I have a meeting right now, so I am going." Dante spoke from the bedroom. I heard the bedroom door close as I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

.........

"Dante will not be able to take his eyes off of you" Kieandra admired me through the mirror and as I too stared at my reflection.

I was now ready in my dress and makeup. The hair was now also complete as I sat in front of the mirror.

"Thank You Kieandra, I look beautiful" I smiled at her through the mirror to which she nodded at her.

I got off of the chair and moved towards the bed as Kieandra now changed her clothes before taking a seat on the chair. 

She started doing her makeup as I cleaned up the bed before grabbing my shoes.

The urge to ask her about Alessandro increased as I glanced at Kieandra as she applied her makeup. "Does Alessandro go everywhere with Dante?" I put the strap on my nude pencil heels and I sat on the bed comfortably. 

I now looked at Kieandra to which she had now gotten red as curiosity grew. Now I was sure that they had something between each other.

"I think so" She dryly responded not saying anything more.

I studied her for a few seconds before deciding to carry on this conversation. "Is he single?" 

A small chuckle left Kieandra's mouth as she now turned her whole body to me. "You're dating my brother, don't tell me you're getting feelings for Alessandro" Her face was serious but with a hint of amusement.

A loud laughter left my mouth as I tilted my head back. I straightened my back as I looked at her now. "Me. With Alessandro?" I questioned as I tried to control my laughter.

Her face still had the same expression before she rolled her eyes as she turned back to the mirror to do her makeup.

"Alessandro is really nice but not in that way" I reassured her as now I had calmed down.

"Alessandro is nice?" She looked at me through the mirror as her voice had a hint of questioning.

"He is probably the nicest person I have met" I confirmed. And it was true. He was in fact the nicest person. He had comforted me when I was first kidnapped. He had bought me food. Took care of me.

A knock on the door bought me out of my thoughts as I went towards the door to unlock it. I peaked my head out to see Alessandro. Kieandra now was putting on her shoes as I realised she was now done aswell.

"Yes Alessandro" I spoke with a small smirk.

"Can I come in?" Alessandro asked as he sounded a little nervous.

"Weren't you gone to a meeting?" I opened the door for him to enter as I closed the door behind me. 

"Kieandra you look amazing" I gasped as she now stood up fully ready. Kieandra smiled at me before looking at Alessandro.

I looked at Alessandro then to Kieandra who just stared at each other. I was debating on leaving them there or to interrupt. 

I cleared my throat with a smirk on my face as they both now glanced at me. The door opened to which we all turned to.

Dante walked in before glancing at me. He closed the door behind him as he looked at me. I now had gotten uncomfortable. His eyes ran from my face to my breasts to my legs and then back at my face.

"Everyone get out" Dante's expressionless eyes gazed at my face.

Alessandro and Kieandra exited the room to which only me and Dante were left. I felt his eyes study my body once more before he spoke.

"My, My, My" He took a breath as he now stood a few inches from me. "My angel is looking so sexy" Dante walked closer as he grabbed my waist making me be chest to chest with him.

A blush crept onto my face, "I have a gift for angel" Dante stepped back before putting his hand inside of his blazer reaching for something.

He took out a rectangular box before he stepped closer to me again. "What's this?" I asked 

"This is an anklet" Dante spoke as he opened up the box. Inside the box, there was a diamond cubic link anklet which shined in my face. 

"Sit on the bed" I hesitantly sat on the bed as I admired the anklet. It was beautiful. And it looked crazy expensive. 

Dante bent down to put on the anklet  on my feet. Why the gift? Why was he all of a sudden so caring? Did he mean it? This is not the time Andonisia. This is not the time to ruin your own mood.

I glanced at Dante as he now lifted himself off of the floor as he took another look at me before kissing my forehead.

"What's all this love and affection today" A little laugh escaped my mouth as I looked up at him. 

He gaped at me for a moment before answering. "Realised that a wife should be treated like a wife" His face now showed a smile before he took a seat next to me.

"Let me change and then we will go down together" Dante entered the bathroom as I glanced down at the anklet with a smile.

......

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY BOOKS

ANY SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE FIXED WHEN I CAN 

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER

WAS HE TOO NICE TOO QUICK

LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU ;))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 939 39
✯❦⚕︎❦✯ His eyes shoot up as a mischievous glint highlights in them "How many inches do you want?" "At least 2 but if I get 6 I'm not complaining." I...
34.4K 2.4K 17
Book 3 of the DeLuca Mafia Series Alessia DeLuca has known since she was a child that once she was an adult she would be forced into a marriage with...
869K 25.2K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
758K 24.3K 33
❝ He will never let me leave He will never let me breathe in the air that does not have his presence I strove for my freedom Little did I know that w...