Yandere Various Creepypasta x...

By Kittenpanther2409

Hi! I hope you'll enjoy this yandere various creepypasta x reader book. I'll try to make this long and comple... More

Y/N L/N life
Y/N's life in action
Y/N's life in action pt.2
Lockdown!?
Little question
Being Send to the mission
Saved or Kidnapped?
Little A/N
MEMES!
Telling Slender
Question-
(Not a chapter but a story w/ pics)
Yandere list so far!
Book ideas for me to get writer's block!
Post About Y/N/Name
Probably upcoming book and a little sneak peek
Breakfast and Meeting Toby
Jane, Proxies, and the 2 idiots introduction
Nina

Reunion and a so called Tea Party w/Sally

2.4K 50 54
By Kittenpanther2409

Key Words:
Y/F/C= Your Favorite Color
Y/F/C/F = Your Favorite Coffee Flavor
Y/F/J= Your favorite Jewelry

Hope you guys enjoy this slightly long chapter!

No one's POV
After Sally and LJ had left the room. Y/N was sleeping.

Time skip-

Y/N's POV
I opened my eyes just to be on a...
Bed? And a child like room.
How can I be here if I was being chased by killers...
Wouldn't have they killed me already....
All these questions I had but no one to say it to.
I was snap out of my thoughts when I heard the door open.
I slightly turn my head to see who it was and it was the little girl again...
She said we'll see each other again...
She looked at me and I did the same. She smiled and walk towards me.

"Hello Ms.Y/N!" She said smiling
"Oh... Hello again Sally" I said smiling at her. I noticed I still had my hood on but I decided to leave it like this incase if someone comes in.
"Uh...Sally um... do you know where I am..?"
"Oh well your in my room which is in a mansion!" She said.
I looked at her then looked around at her room. It's like a room I wanted to have when I was a little kid. All childish and perfect how a girl would like it.
Sally noticed me looking at her room,"Ms.Y/N do you not like my room..." she said then facing down at the floor. I quickly faced my head towards her.
"O-oh no Sally its wonderful I love it how you have it... its just...  I never had this kind of room when I was little.."
"Really?"
I nodded my head a little and faced at my legs. Remembering about them...
My so call family...
Dead...
But I wasn't...
Why...
"H-hey sally.."
She faced me with her green eyes.
"Yes Ms.Y/N!"
"I-I was wondering how come I wasn't killed yet I mean if I'm here and those people back there.. I'm guessing they live with you and this is how we are seeing each other right now..."
"Oh well I don't really know... sorry Ms.Y/N but I promise both me and Charile would make sure that no one would hurt you!"

I was in confusion... who is Charlie...

"Um sally who is Charlie.."
"Oh I haven't introduce you to him yet it's my bear!"
She said holding up the bear to my face.
"Ms.Y/N this is Charile and Charlie this is Ms. Y/N!" After that there was a few seconds of silence until Sally spoke up,"Charlie why aren't you saying anything to Ms.Y/N?" She said while holding the bear infront of her holding it.
I just looked at her. Probably she talks to it as if it was a person... Maybe it's her imagery friend.
"Sorry Ms.Y/N! I think Charlie doesn't like to talk to new people until he gets to know them better!"
I "hum" at her. I then smiled she is just a child...
But I feel like someone is looking at me...
"Ms.Y/N would you like to play tea party!"
I heard Sally say. I looked at her and she looked back at me with her green eyes. How can I say no to her...
Even if I wasn't that good with children I did know that we had to make them happy and it'll make us happy too.
"Sure..." I said. She smiled and quickly ran over to what looks like her toys...
I still felt like I was being watched. It couldn't be Sally because of her looking through her toys. It's just me and her in the room... Right?...
Sally came back and settled the tea set.

(Ethier of two or you guys and pretend any color cause I'm putted Y/F/C Tea Set)

Sally had a Y/F/C tea set. It surprised me that even if she was young she had a tea set that wasn't plastic but a real one. She was very deilight with it. She had also brang some toy but realistic like jewelry.

She quickly got up and left the room. I heard her steps fading. I heard light talking. I wanted to see the place better... I quickly but quietly got off the bed and opened the door slightly. I looked through the crack to see a hall way. Like a mansion's hall way. Many doors in the hall. I looked around to see if anyone was there. No one... I opened the door and quietly walked out of the room. I walked around looking at the halls and the doors. Examining the place until I noticed stairs... I wanted to go down but no I think that's were Sally went. With the voice talking to her. I heard steps down the stairs seeing it was Sally and she wasn't looking at my direction but across from her if she was talking to someone. I heard her say,"No thanks I got it..!"
I wasn't able to hear what else she said but I quickly ran into her room and sat down. Got into my previous position and acted to look at the jewelry she had. I heard the door open to see her there and closing it and sitting on the bed with me. She had a basket a big one... like a picnic basket..

(Sally did left Charile in the room and her saw Y/N left the room)

She smiled at me then lowering the basket onto the bed.

"Now we can have an actual tea party Ms.Y/N"

(I cant Eri is so Cute!♡♡♡)

She said then smiling. (Like ^ the gif)
I smiled.
She opened the basket's top revealing food and bags of y/f/c/f maker and container of powder chocolate milk?

"There wasn't tea bags left so I decided we can make some coffee! Or probably you coffee and me chocolate milk"

She said. I nodded at her. She then handed me a cup and brought out a bottle of milk...
Pouring some into hers and into her bear's or Charlie's cup then handing it to me. The bottle of milk felt warm meaning she warmed up the milk...
I did the same as she did. Pouring the milk into my cup then placing it back into the basket.
She handed me a bag of y/f/c/f maker with a little Tea Caddy Spoon for me to mix the coffee. I opened the bag of the coffee maker and poured some inside the cup of milk. Sally had done the same with both hers and Charlie's Cup, pouring the chocolate powder to their cups of milk. We both stirred our cups and ending up getting y/f/c/f and Sally and Charlie a cup of chocolate.
She then process to show me all her toy jewelry.
"You can pick your favorite jewelry Ms.Y/N"
I picked a Y/F/C Y/F/J and putted it on.
"Ms.Y/N here is a Y/F/C Crown" Sally says and process to place a Y/F/C Crown on my head. She had done the same with her then smiling. Then sipping some of her drink. I looked down at mine. I then lifted the cup and placing it on my lips. I took a sip and lowered the cup down while look at Sally smiling at her. She did the same...
Even if I hadn't had a childhood drinking pretend tea or making a tea party I still know how to handle with children...
Both me and Sally proceeded to talk to each other. Her asking me questions and me trying to answer...
She then started to gather more of her toys making them a cup of chocolate milk and saying their names to me like an actual tea party. I smiled down at her and acted along with her. Acting like the toys were actual people. Calling them Mr or Ms and having manners and now thats where I am. With Sally playing a tea party with her in her room...

End. Hoped you liked this kinda long chapter sorry for not updating these past days more freaking school but lucky next friday for me is when spring break is going to happen and I'm hoping I can wrote chapter to upload and yeah I know this chapter was a weird one but I'm running out of ideas of you almost meeting the pasta and yes next chapter you meet them but a question.

Who would you like to meet first?

Or when like breakfast or Dinner
You come down to see them and they greet you then later on in the story you meet other pastas your haven't met before?

Well that's it have a nice day/afternoon/ or night
Bye love y'all♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.8K 66
Previously known as: What makes you Beautiful. --- Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the pe...
166K 4.5K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...
185K 2.6K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
1.2M 37.6K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...