You Can Paint Me

By GeorgiaKaragani

|| SEQUEL INCLUDED || [Bang Chan ff] "You can draw me." he said with a mischievous smirk plastered on his lip... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Part 1)
Chapter 40 (Part 2)
Chapter 41 (Part 1)
Chapter 41 (Part 2)
Chapter 42 (Part 1)
Chapter 42 (Part 2)
Chapter 42 (Part 3)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Final Chapter
SEQUEL!
Sequel Ch.1: Positano
Sequel Ch.2: Reunion
Sequel Ch.3: Wedding Cake Testing
Sequel Ch.4: Bob
Sequel Ch. 5: New Faces
Sequel Ch. 6: Grape Juice
Sequel Ch.7: Spin The Bottle
Sequel Ch.8: Nocturnal Confessions
Sequel Ch. 9: Sightseeing
Sequel Ch.10: Something Unexpected
Sequel Ch.11: Hiking
Sequel Ch.12: Ruined Flip-Flop
Author's Note
Sequel Ch.13: Family Dinner
Sequel Ch.14: A Chance To Dance
Sequel Ch.15: A Long-Awaited Apology
Sequel Ch.16: Final Touch-Ups
Sequel Ch.17: Finding Jisung
Sequel Ch.18: Sleeping Beauty
Sequel Ch.19: Running Late
Sequel Ch.20: Catastrophic Catastrophes
Sequel Ch.21: Mothers In Crime
Sequel Ch.22: The Wedding Speeches
Your Questions
Sequel Ch.23: The Big Announcement
Sequel Bonus: The Interview Pt.1

Chapter 1

3.1K 115 475
By GeorgiaKaragani

A/N: a quick disclaimer, that our girl Olivia (the main lead) is gonna be a bit rude and bitchy at first (to a certain someone), so pls don't get annoyed because she will have a change of heart later on*smirks*.
__________________________________

I walk through the spacious corridors of my school, taking small and steady steps. The voices of the students are heard and echoed throughout the huge building. Students laughing, yelling or even fighting over small things.

It's amusing to watch them, really. But that doesn't mean that it's not frustrating for someone like me, who doesn't like noisy people. I know I should mind my own business, but how can I help myself from not eavesdropping at a girl's fangirling over a -she said and I quote- 'flaming hot jock member', when she's practically screaming about him? How can I not stare at the couple making out, when it's basically infront of everyone?

Ew, that's disgusting.

It's too early in the morning for this.

You get my point now, right? Being in a private school might seem luxurious to some people but trust me, there's not much of a difference. Despite the fact that most students are total snobs, thinking too mighty of themselves. But at least they are minding their own business. Most of them, at least.

I know it might sound cliché but it's a common thing here for students to hang out with people of their own clique. For example, there's the music clique, where the students there seem to be fine, I guess. They don't seem to talk much and are mostly  focused on their subject. Thankfully for me, their clique iss not noisy.

Continuing on, there's the dance clique. It's more like a cheerleading team, so you can understand when I say that these kids are hyper energetic, to the point they can annoy you. Those cheerleaders are everywhere, cheering for nothing in particular and shoving their pompoms in your face. And let's not forget the mini skirts. I'm not really into sports that much, so I wouldn't cheerlead for the jock team even if they paid me to do so.

Speaking of which, the jocks are another clique of our school. A very famous one I might add. The girls are drooling over those boys all day everyday, non-stop. Sometimes I wonder who raised these girls, like, can't they just fangirl peacufully in a corner like a normal human being? Do they have to go overboard, hovering over them and complimenting their 'nice' biceps as they are always say?

Don't get me wrong, I love some good biceps. But I don't go grabbing onto them for dear life.

And for lastly, it's my clique. The art class. Yeah yeah it might sound boring but it's definitely not. For me at least. Just like the music clique, ours is normal as well. No fangirling, no show-offs or anything. Well apart from my friend Mia.

She's a total fangirl, but it's because of her bubbly personality. She's with me in the art class and she constantly rants  about how she finds this boy cute and the other one hot. And I just sit there waiting for her to stop, knowing that it is pointless trying to stop her. I don't mind though, because I've gotten used to her rants.

I also have another best friend, but she's in the music class. Her name is Ava and she is nothing like Mia. She's short-spoken and doesn't bother anyone as an introvert. She can be savage and upfront sometimes, but once she warms up to you she's a total sweetheart. The three of us are kind of opposite. Me being the sarcastic one of the group, Mia the bubbly fangirl and Ava the quite one. Surprisingly though, we somehow bonded with each other and we are inseparable. I've known them for years.

We are all juniors in High school. However, we haven't  considered studying hard for the scholarship the colleges offer to the top students of each clique.

To be honest, I haven't given it much thought just yet and I might never do. Getting a scholarship is not an easy thing to do. You have to focus on the class you have chosen and study extremely hard for the whole year. And only if you are lucky and talented enough you can get it. In my part, I would have to practice a lot with oil painting and learn more art techniques. But I'm not the kind of person to over work myself, even though art is my passion.

As I stepped in the art classroom, the strong smell of fresh oil paint hits my nostrils, almost instanlty. The familiar smell makes me feel comfortable in the room and a small smile creeps on my lips. I looked around and saw that most of the students are here already.

Apart from one.

Frowning, I made my way to my seat which is beside Mia. My friend greets me right away with her warm smile, simultaneously giving me a bone-crushing hug.

For her petite 5'2" figure, she really is strong. But who am I to judge? I'm also pretty short.

"Hey Mia.", I greet her back with a smile. "Where's Hyunjin? It's not like him to be late for class.", I added right after.

There's seems to be a mischievous smirk playing on her lips when she heard me saying his name. Oh well, I might as well tell you now. I've been crushing on Hyunjin for at least a year now but I've done nothing about it. He doesn't seem to be interested in me or any relationship that is. Especially now that he is too focused on getting a scholarship. So as the good friend I am, I'm not going to ruin his future by confessing to him, or anything. I'll do what I always do. Admire him from afar, like the star he is.

I just fell in love every time I watched him painting so focused on his work. He looked like a work of art himself.

"Jisung told me that he'll be a bit late this time. Something about dealing with a friend of his. Why? Do you miss him already Olivia?", she said teasingly while nudging me with her shoulder.

"Oh, shut your mouth. I was worried that anything bad happened. But seems not, so end of discussion." I rolled my eyes on her, trying to hide my blush. She knows that I like Hyunjin ever since the beginning and she always teases me about it, saying that I'm a coward for not telling him how I feel. To say that I tried explaining my reasons to her and failed miserably every time, would be an understatement.

She just giggled in return, knowing that she made me flustered.

This little-

"Hey Liv! What are you drawing today?" Jisung interrupted my thoughts with his sudden appearance, smiling widely.

Jisung is the kind of friend that is always so cheerful and full of energy. In other words, a crackhead. But we all love him the way he is.

"Heyy Ji. Oh you know, still nature, as always. You?", I smiled back and started taking my painting tools out of my bag.

"Oh that's cool. Well, I'm still trying to finish the sketch I started last time, the one with the marbled sculpture. There's some finishing touches I need to do.", he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sure it will turn out great. And by the looks of it, it already does.", I responed once I layed my eyes on his sketch, making him smile widely in the process. But I'm not lying though, he's very talented. The way that he imprinted the movements of that sculpture and the symmetry of the body, in such big piece of carton paper, is breathtaking. Don't get me started on the little details that he did with his awesome charcoal art skills. Using charcoal to sketch is not an easy thing to do. This boy can really be a professional sometimes.

"Thanks Liv. Hopefully, I won't ruin it at the last moment.", he chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck, with a small blush visible on his cheeks.

Well that's a common thing for artists. We might have made a masterpiece but while trying to put the finishing touches, we can actually ruin it at the last moment and it can end up being awful. So we end up throwing it away. That thing happens so frequently to me, that I ask myself why I keep drawing still.

"Nah, you won't. I'm sure of it.", I reassured him but before he could reply, the door opened, revealing the one and only Hyunjin. But he wasn't alone, as he was supposed to. Along with him there was another guy. And by the looks of him, he must be a jock. The buffed body, the sporty shoes, the cap and the off-sleeved shirt that had the name of our school and the number 97, indicated that he was one. Even the aura that he radiated screamed confidence. He had a bored expression on his face, he seemed like he didn't want to be here. It almost seemed like he was forced to. But what is a jock member doing here? And more importantly, why is he with Hyunjin?

The whole class turned it's attention to the two boys with confusion. Whispers were heard and mostly by girls. I could literally hear them whispering about that boy and how good looking he was, because apparently, Mia, who is sitting beside me, was one of them.

Huh, yeah right. He can't compete with the model standing beside him. Not even in the slightest. Hyunjin's tall elegant figure, with his long, warm brown hair, that fell perfectly on each side of his symmetrical face, covering a bit of his beautiful slanted eyes, was enough for him to stand out in the crowd. Let alone compete with the jock beside him. Yeah ok, he's good looking and stuff but nothing like Hyunjin. His built is different, a little shorter than Hyunjin, with a very masculine body and dark, almost raven, brown hair.

"Oh my, who's that hottie over there?", Mia wiggled her eyebrows, practically drooling. Can't she not fangirl for at least one whole minute of her life?

Apparently not.

"Oh him? That's Chris, a friend of mine and Hyunjin's. A senior and  the captain of the soccer team. But I don't know what he's doing here.", Jisung seemed as confused as the rest of us, as he frowned deeply.

"The captain?! No wonder...", Mia had a smug face, "Whatever the reason is, I don't mind as long as I get to admire him. Look at those broad shoulders though!", she giggled, making me mentally and physically face palm.

Is this girl for real?

Jisung turned and looked at her with an obviously disgusted face, shaking his head. I would do the same but I was too focused on what their next action would be. I watch as Chris followed Hyunjin from behind, just like a kid follows its mom. Just then, the art teacher approaches both of them and my ear subconsciously perks up to listen to their conversation.

That's not considered eavesdropping, right?

"Oh, so you found a person to model for you, at last. I'm glad! We don't want to loose that scholarship now, do we?", Mrs April grinned warmly to Hyunjin, while patting his shoulder. Yeah, as you can see, Mrs April clearly has a sweet spot for him. Hyunjin has always been if not the best, one of the best students in the art class. He's good at everything he draws and he is working hard to get that scholarship. Mrs April is helping him for that, and I assume that's why she let him bring a model here, because no such thing is allowed.

"Yeah, it wasn't easy but thankfully now, I have someone to model for me.", Hyunjin said while looking at Chris, who was currently eyeing him weirdly.

What's up with those two?

"That's good to hear. Now, I'll let you to it. Good luck!", she cheered and left once again.

Immediately after that, I watched as Hyunjin casually takes a seat on his spot, putting a new blank canvas on his wooden easel.

"Now then, you know the deal. Do as you promised.", he said without even looking at the buffed guy that he brought along.

Just then, Chris sighs frustratedly, dragging his feet infront of Hyunjin's easel and tried to pose as a...statue of a Greek god..?

But before I could pinpoint exactly what he was trying to do, I heard Hyunjin saying something that would make me potentially deaf.

"Shirt...off."

__________________________________

A/N: So this was the first chapter. Hope you guys liked it! Hopefully you are not confused with the names, because I can understand that they're a lot and weird for those who are not in the fandom. But you'll get the hang of it.
Please vote<3

Author from the future: So, I decided to edit the first chapters now that I am almost at 2/3 of this book and I... cringe a bit. Please bare with me for a few chapters because I believe they will get progressively more interesting than the introduction chapter.

Seriously, it's almost like a different book... Character development really makes a difference.

Love u

2180 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.1K 37
"Hanbin, I'll give you two weeks to find someone to get married with to inherit your grandfather's will." "What? You know I'm not interested in dati...
595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
227K 3.2K 42
((Revision/Overhaul Coming Soon))) Plague Doctor X RWBY You were once a fairly average young-ish man. You enjoyed a plethora of "fun" activities such...
12.5K 354 29
Kim Jihye had always had a crush on her best friend, Seo Changbin. When he kisses her, things take a turn for the worst. Jihye needs to spend her la...