When Strawberry Meets Cigaret...

By im_seulrene

Seulgi was a famous school girl known for being gay and loves flirting with every random girls at the campus... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

101 13 4
By im_seulrene

Seulgi's pov:

I'm inside our freaking classroom sitting and relaxing while my classmates are taking down notes.

Well me? I don't gonna write that kind of shitty thing, I'm not interested on learning. I just went to school because my family might not allow me to date girls and might force me to marry a random guy and I don't want that shit to happen.

I don't want to marry a guy, I'm dating random girls on campus.

I'm too bored during class and when our teacher got out, I tried sneaking out.

I stand in front of class to call their attention. "Attention everyone, I'll go out this shitty room and don't tell our professor about this, if you don't wanna die." I smirked when I saw how scared they are.

Wendy stand up and sighed in defeat. "When will you stop doing that?" she calmly ask but I just grab her necktie and chocked her. "S-stop u-uh!" she looks like a poor ratty trash.

Well she's Wendy. A school cutie, also my stupid sit mate.

"S-stop!" I grab her necktie more while our classmate want to help but they can't.

"Then shut up!" I angrily pushed her and her friend, Yeri, a school hottie gently went at Wendy and she madly stares at me.

I went our and saw Irene crying on the grass. Her arms are at her knee and her head are covered up by her arms. I can clearly hear her crying loud.

I slowly sat near her and she looked at me. Using my hand, I remove some strip of her hair falling on her face.

"Why are you crying?" I confusedly asked her but she just smiled at me telling that she's okay. I sighed in defeat and bit my lip when I remember how I kissed her yesterday. "It's okay, why are you crying?"

"Nothing." she cleared her throat at gives me a pleasing smile.

"It's ts okay, tell me."

"F-forget about it," she answered. "Just act like you didn't saw me here."

I sighed in defeat and just nodded at her.

"Is it because of Bogum?" I boredly said.

"How did you know?" she calmly ask me out of her curiosity.

"I just did." I handed her a piece of cigarette and she took it. "Do you smoke?"

"Uh, yeah." she grabbed the cigarette and she handed me a strawberry from her bag. "Keep that as a change."

I smiled at her and started eating the cute little strawberry while she started smoking the cigarette.

"Friends?" I handed her my hand and she accepted it.

"Friends."

--
im_seulrene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
756K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...