Dating the idiot || Michael C...

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

(BOOK ONE OF THE DATING 5SOS SERIES) You could say Aleah Vance had an amazing life, at 20years old she alread... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

770 32 47
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Aleah's POV.

I was in my hotel room with my beauty team. Tonight were the American Music awards and I was nominated for Best female artist and best music video so I needed to look good.

"Hurry up Neveah, we still need to get her into the dress" Amber, my stylist says while tapping her foot impatiently.

"Don't rush me, I am going as fast as I can" Neveah grumbles while swiping the mascara brush over my lashes.

Amber rolls her eyes and starts pacing around the room.

"Calm down Amber, we still have an hour till the red carpet" Taylor, my hair stylist says without looking away from her phone. She had already finished doing my hair so she was just waiting until she could see the end result.

"I will not calm down, its already 5:34pm and Aleah still isn't ready" Amber snaps.

I sigh "We won't be late Am, Neveah is almost done with my make up" I say while scrolling through Twitter.

If there was one thing I always did was go on twitter, I loved interacting with my fans so I was always tweeting and I followed as many fans as I could.

I tweeted: Getting ready for the AMAs, so excited! Performing new single 😁 ilysm guys, thank u xx

As soon as I tapped the tweet button my notifications blew up, thousands of retweets and  favorites. I scrolled through the first comments and smiled, there were a lot of of positive comments and people telling me they loved me but they were tweets that made me grimace, telling me I have no talent and that I was a waste of space. Don't get me started on the vulgar ones from guys who say that they would like to have their way with me in a very detailed and disturbing way. Sighing I lock my phone and look at Neveah.

"Why are you looking at me Aleah, its creepy" Neveah says with putting lipstick on me.

I shrug "I am bored and you have a funny face"

She rolls her eyes at me "You are so lame, Do your fans know how lame you are?" Nev says while nudging me playfully so I know she isn't serious.

"Excuse you Nev, I am the most awesome person....in this room" I say and Taylor bursts out laughing.

You may think that they are unprofessional but after touring with them for 2 years we are really comfortable around each other.

"I am done" Neveah says while looking at my face proudly. 

"Finally! Now hurry up Aleah! We need to get you in that dress!" Amber says while running grabbing my hand and dragging me to the other side of the suite.

I stumble after her.

She quickly gets me into my dress and heals and starts looking for accessories. 

When I am finally done, I look at myself in the full body mirror and smile.

My brown hair is in a bun with some curls hanging loose, for my make up Neveah used a little bit of grey and black eye shadow, blush and a matte red lipstick.

I wore a cream colored Terani couture Crystal Bodice dress with a pair of cream heels and diamond necklace and earrings.

When I was finally done I sprayed some perfume on me and popped a mint inside my mouth. I grabbed my black clutch and slipped my phone, some hair pins, lipstick and a sharpie inside of it.

"How do I look?" I ask them with a nervous smile.

"You look amazing Aleah" Taylor says while Amber and Neveah nod in agreement.

"Okay, well I gotta go" I say and hug each of them quickly then exit the hotel through the back door. My limo is already waiting for me so I smile politely at the driver and he opens my door.

"Thanks" I say and slip into the limo.

There waiting inside the limo is my manager Jace.

"Aleah, you look beautiful" he says with a wide smile as soon as he sees me.

"Thanks Jace, so do you. You really do look nice in a tux" I compliment.

"Thank you, I really tried" he says with a small smile.

I had met Jace about 4 years ago, I sang on my cousin's wedding and he approached me. He offered to be my manager but my dad told him no, he wanted me to be mature enough to handle having people follow me around 24/7.

As soon as I turned 17 I went to Jace's office and sang a couple songs for him. He told me I had talent and that he would work with me. I am 19 now and I am a pretty successful singer.

Jace and I make small talk but we don't really have much to talk about since we have nothing in common other than our love for music, he is 44 with a wife and kids and I am 19 and a single as a person can be.

We get to the red carpet and the driver opens the door. Jace gets out first then holds out his hand for me to grab.

I grab hold of his hand and he guides me through the red carpet towards all the interviewers.

"Okay, this is where I leave you, have fun in the interviews. Do not mention the new album yet" he says giving me a stern look.

I wave him off "yeah, don't worry I know, see you later" I say waving at him then start walking. As soon as I get to the interviewers area they start yelling my name. I walk towards the one closest to me.

"Aleah! Hi I am Marisa" she says as soon as she sees me.

"Hey" I say with a little wave.

"How are you, you look fabulous by the way" the Marisa gushes.

"I am good, and thanks, I wanted to look simple but good I guess" I say blushing.

"Honey you could wear a trash can around you and still look good" she says smiling.

I laugh and shake my head.

"So, we asked the fans on our twitter account to send us some questions, do you want to answer them?" Marisa asks.

"Uh, sure yeah" I say with a smile.

"Okay, first one: 'Why haven't you come to Dominican Republic? We loooovee u here'"

I laugh and look at the Camera. "Well  first of all I love you guys too, and I try to go touring to as many places as I can but its really hard, but I promise you guys that I will be in Dominican Republic soon"

Marisa nods "Okay, next question: 'Do you have a boyfriend, if not will you marry me?'"

I look at the Camera pouting "Nope, I am as single as ummm what is something that is really single?" i ask while looking at Marisa and the Camera man. They both shrug.

"Well the point is that I am single, and as for your proposal, you have to ask my dad for his blessing and my hand in marriage before you ask me" I say with a mock serious face making Marisa burst out laughing.

After she regains her compose she reads the next question.

"Okie dokie, next question says: '1D af or 5SOS af?'"

"Umm, I have been on tour for the past two years, can you tell me what both of those things stand for?" I ask with a laugh.

"One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer" Marisa says.

"Oh! Thats what that is. Yeah I know who they are. They are all really talented guys so I can't choose between both bands" I say honestly.

Marisa nods "Next question: 'When is the new Album coming out? Can't wait P.S ily'"

"Errn, I love you too and as for the album I can't really say anything" I say awkwardly.

"Next: 'Michael Clifford said you were his celebrity crush in an interview last week, what do you think of that?'" She asks while looking at me.

I blush and answer the question with my own question "What would you think if a hot guy with awesome hair said you were his celebrity crush" I say with a raised eyebrow while starring at the Camera.

Marisa laughs "Okay, last question since I know you have to do more interviews. 'When did you lose your virginity?'" I choke on my saliva and start coughing.

Marisa quickly starts to pat my back "You okay there?" She asks and I nod.

"So when did you?" She asks.

"Uh, sorry but I am not answering that" I say awkwardly.

I hated when they asked questions like that, my dad watches all of my interviews so it would just make everything awkward.

"Oh" Marisa says pouting.

"Yeah, anyways I need to go but thanks for the interview" I say while waving at her and the camera man.

"Wait lets take a selfie first!" Marisa says, quickly taking out her phone.

"Sure" I say, and give her a side hug while making a funny face and she takes the picture.

"I love it! Thank you so much Aleah" she says while giving me a hug.

"No problem, it was fun. Now I seriously need to go though bye" I say and move on to the next interviewers.

After about an hour I have made my way through the red carpet  and go inside the place where the awards were being held.

There I see a guy dressed in a black tux, he guides me to my seat. I wait patiently while scrolling through IG because I found out the hard way not to check twitter while on an award show, if I did then I would surely end up in tears.

I start scrolling and liking my friends pictures until someone sits to my left. I look up and see my good friend Lucy Hale.

"Lucy!" I squeal standing up and giving her a hug. 

"Aleah!, Oh my God I didn't know you were going t sit next to me!" She says hugging me back.

"So, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while" I say while sitting back down.

"I have been good, really tired but good, you?" She asks.

"Same, I just want to sleep I haven't slept in, in so long" I whine.

"Yeah I know, same here" she pouts.

"We need to plan a girls night out, You can invite Ashley and I'll bring Amber Neveah and Taylor" I say with a grin.

"Yes! That would be perfect! I need a break from work"

"Yeah, i know" I say.

Michael's POV

The guys and I just finished making fools of ourselves in the interviews, i bet 75% of Hollywood hates us but who the hell cares? Not us.

"Ugh, I am soooo tired! Why do they have to make the red carpet so long? i just want to fucking sit down" I whine and Calum rolls his eyes.

"Michael stop whining and enjoy it, I actually like it" Ashton says.

When we enter Luke stops and pokes Calum and Ashton, he says something in their ear and points to somewhere. They all snicker and I frown.

"What the fūck are you guys talking about?" I ask and Ashton smirks.

"Guess who is here tonight?" Calum asks with a smirk.

"Uh, I don't know. Oprah?" I ask, saying the first name that comes to mind.

"No stupid, your hot celebrity crush who you have no chance with is here" Luke says making me scowl at him.

"She would totally date me, I am the hottest guy on this band" I say pouting. "Anyways, where is she?" I add.

"Over there, sitting down next to that other really hot girl" Ashton says while pointing at Aleah who is sitting next to some girl with black hair.

They are both talking away with smiles on their faces.

Aleah looks really hot, like REALLY hot, its not even normal.

I shrug though "I really don't care where she is"

"You just asked where she was at" Calum points out.

"Shut up, you guys are so annoying" I mumble and walk ahead of them towards the guy who tells us where to sit.

I followed behind the him while he checked his little chart once then started making his way towards our seats.  My eyes widen when He stops in front of the same row Aleah is sitting.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I give the guy a fake smile and go sit in the seat has my name that is right next to her.

When Aleah and her friend hear us sit next to them they stop talking and turn to us.

"Holy shït" Aleah says as soon as she sees us then quickly covers her mouth and blushes.

"I am so sorry, I am so stupid I just can't believe 5 seconds of summer are sitting next to me, I bet all the female population from around the world hates me haha umm I will shut up now" she rambles making all of us chuckle.

"Uh hi?" Luke says with a dimpled smile.

"Oh yeah Hi, my name is Aleah Vance and this is my friend Lucy Hale" She says sticking her hand out for us to shake.

"Oh we know who you are Michael here-" Ashton gets cut off by Luke elbowing him to which I send a appreciative nod.

"Hi, I am Michael Clifford, and these assholes are Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood" I say pointing to each of them.

"We know, your faces are all over twitter, half my fans want to fuck you guys by the way" Aleah says with a laugh and Lucy nods in agreement.

Calum smirks and winks at Lucy and Aleah "Yeah, I am pretty irresistible"

Luke on the other hand blushes and laughs awkwardly "uhh, good to know"

"Yeah, so are you guys performing tonight?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah, we are performing tonight, are you guys?" I ask them.

"Aleah is, I am not" Lucy says with a smile.

"Thats cool" Ashton says.

"We saw a video the other day of you playing the piano, you are really good" I compliment.

She smiles "Thanks, my dad taught me how to play it when I was little, You are amazing with the guitar Michael" then she looks at the rest of the guys and says "And the rest of you are also amazing" Aleah says blushing.

"Thanks" we all say in unison making Aleah and Lucy laugh.

"You guys are spending way too much time together" Lucy jokes.

"Yeah we are, they are the worst tour buddies ever" Calum says sighing as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

"Puh-lease! Says the guy who makes toast and walks around butt naked" I say scoffing.

"Thats true" Luke agrees.

"You are one to talk Luke, when you take a shower the whole bathroom ends up full of water" Calum says with a scowl.

"The only that is a great roommate here is me" I say cockily.

"Not really, you take over the tv and start playing your video games so we can't watch anything" Ashton points out making me glare at him.

"Shut up Ash, your giggle is annoying as fuck and you are always taking embarrassing videos of us" I say.

"Well if you guys didn't do stupid embarrassing things then I wouldn't record them" Ashton says smirking.

"Whatever, you don't like band cuddles" Luke says as if that was the worst thing on earth making me glare at him, talking about Band cuddles wont give the best first impression.

"Band cuddles? Really Luke? Who does that" I say with a disgusted face.

"You do" Calum, Ashton and Luke say in unison.

"Pssh, I do not cuddle" I say with a glare at the guys.

"You guys are freaking awesome" Aleah says and I look at her as if she was crazy. We are acting like 5 year olds and she is saying we are awesome?

She is an odd woman.

But who am I to judge? I am after all weird as fück.

I decide to go the cocky way.

"Yeah, I know" I say with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes and was about to say something when the music started signaling that the awards had started. Aleah gives me a small smile then starts looking towards the stage.

I think I will actually enjoy this award show.

********

Hello guys, so I'm trying a hand at fanfictions. I love 5 Seconds Of Summer so much and after months of debating wether I should post this or not I decided I will :)

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me :)

If you feel I should continue this then vote and comment :)

I am planning of making a series. There will be a book for each boy. I already have the plot for each of them so I am ready :)

Happy reading.
-Ash xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 105 16
I'm Riah Clifford, my older brother is Michael Clifford. Sound familiar? He's in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, otherwise known as 5SOS. His band...
1.1M 13.4K 199
A series of 5sos preferences. Request are open updating at least 3 times a week. Vote, comment, and follow PLEASE. Most will be from tumblr ill let y...
526 9 32
When four girls are able to travel world wide for two months with their best friends who just so happen to be in 5 Second of Summer, none of them exp...
3.9K 56 38
in which a girl was just lucky meeting celebrities rewritten version of my first instagram book<3 2023-present