FAMILIAR STRANGERS

By Arch_09

Familiar strangers!! Ever happened that your life was just fine but after you met that somebody your life bec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 27

4.3K 407 237
By Arch_09

Tuesday, November 11

All of them were sound asleep on the terrace. The sky was clear but was still a little grey and light blue in colour. The birds were probably nestled in their own nests , not wanting to wake up that early in the morning.  It felt resfreshing and pleasant with the temperature slightly low. 

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were lying right next to each other on different matresses and with a little distence between them. Their hands had found their way to each other's in sleep. His hand was above her's and his fingers circled around her's. 

Shehnaaz woke up to the sound of a little baby crying in her mother's arms because of hunger or maybe cold, she wondered. She saw the lady bouncing her baby up in her arms and then walked out of the terrace , probably walked away to her own room to get some privacy with her baby. Her eyes went towards her hand and she turned towards Sidharth. He was sleeping on his stomach , his face was squished on the pillow and his lips were a little agape and soft snores left his mouth. She smiled at his sleeping figure , she loved the way he slept. His face held a different calm when he was asleep.  He twitched in sleep and pulled the blanket more into himself using the other hand, a soft chuckle left her lips. He opened his eyes to her beautiful face , giggling and shining early in the morning.

"Hi" he whispered, turning towards her, opening his eyes slightly , the pad of his thumb rubbed her knucles gently. 

"Hi" she giggled.

Her eyes shined. He saw how her lips curved up as she spoke and giggled , her chest rose up and down as she breathed in and out , her breaths seemed easy and calm. Her skin had turned a little shade of pink , due to the slightly lower temperature maybe he concluded. Her lips were pink and dry , he saw how her tongue came out and she licked them, covering them with her own saliva as she spoke. Little strands of hair were falling on her face , she tried blowing them away and then pouted when that did not happen making him chuckle. He moved closer to her , his other hand now rested on her waist , he eyed the other people surrounding them, he was thankful everybody was still asleep as it was quite early for everyone to wake up. Her eyebrows went up to ask him what he was upto , he simply shrugged and nodded his head from right to left , indicating it was nothing. His own lips curved up into a little smile,when instead of moving away from him , he felt her body shift closer to him. His hand which was on her waist previously , now went up as he moved the strands of hair away from covering her eyes and tucked them behind her ear.

"You look beautiful" He whispered , his hot breath fanned her neck as she shivered , when he move her quilt up to her neck. 

"You do too" She smiled.

"I look beautiful?" He asked.

"Yeah , very very beautiful" She watched as his eyes twitched before his lips curved up completely into a smile. His eyes seemed to always put her in a daze. His hair were messy and her hands itched to hold them and gently pull at them like always. His broad muscly chest rose up and down , his breaths matched her's she noted mentally. His palm felt nice and soft around hers. It kept her otherwise ice cold hands warm.

"What is beautiful to you?" He asked , she giggled because she knew what he wanted to hear.

"Something that's pleasing and aesthetic..it's serene and it brings you peace..It does not has to be related to the looks of some special someone..it can be anyone and anything." She whispered in one go as if she had this learnt by heart.

"Yeah? Wow you are absolutley correct Sara" He smirked , calling her by her reel name.

"Hi love , what's wrong? You haven't called since morning?" Advait asked a slightly off Sara on the phone.

"Nothing..aap kaise hai?" 

"Aap..uff itni respect aaj?" Advait chuckle.

"Yeah" She sighed.

"What happened baby? Kya hua? How was office?"

"Yeah yeah..office was fine."

"Just fine?" She could feel his eyebrows up even on call with him and that made her laugh out loud.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Haan haan..you know I could imagine the confused expression on your face..like your eyebrows furrowed and everything" She giggled for the first time since morning.

"Yeah? And so you should know that I understand even your silence toh ab bolo kya hua?" He smirked.

"Uh uh -I just feel ki humein office mai..you know we should have never showed the people around ki we are friends ya kuch..office mai strangers ki tarah hi rehna chahiye tha" 

"What? But not like they know that we are together or something right? We are just friends..like that?"  He asked confused.

"Yeah..aaj na your dad..I mean sir ne official announcement ka notice daala on the website about your wedding..not that I did not know that it was coming..but I was still low and then the way everybody eyed me in the office from time to time it just bothered me further..and then after your marriage hum waise bhi nahi milenge..and working in the same office ye sab..it will take a toll on me Advait..you are not understanding the mess I am in."  She cried softly.

"Baby I'm trying..I will not marry her..I promise..I will talk to dad as soon as i get an opportunity to" He sighed.

"Do I - matlab aap ko aise lagta hai that I don't respect you enough? Jab kabhi kabhi I talk to you aise tu ya tum karke..I swear I will not from next time..matlab I usually talk to you aap karke..but kabhi kabhi when we are fighting ya playful way mai I say it" She hiccuped.

"Abe yaar ye kisne bola tumhe?" He groaned.

"Aaj people were talking office mai..that jab hum aise unofficial parties mai jaate hai ya kuch tab I disrespect you and that I'm not that beautiful for you to hold onto..isiliye aap kabhi mujhse you know  matlab mere saath apna future plan nahi karenge..and that I'm just a normal office friend."

"Who the fuck said you are not beautiful enough? Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? Bloody morons..tu kin logon ki baatein sunti hai baby?" He groaned.

"Aur humari harkatein dekh kar lagta hai , you are just a normal office friend? Abhi mai ghar par hota toh hum kya kar rahein hote?" He said making her chuckle.

"Advait shut up" She gasped and then laughed.

"And what is beautiful for you baby?" He asked softly.

"Uhmm..I don't know..pata nahi"

"Should I tell you my definition of beautiful? sunogi?"

"hmm"

"Something that's pleasing and aesthetic..it's serene and it brings you peace..It does not has to be related to the looks of some special someone..it can be anyone and anything."  

"And that is what you are to me Sara..the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my entire life Sara..the most beautiful" 

"I love you Advait"She whimpered.

"I love you baby" 

"Sidharth sona hai abhi aur?" She asked bringing him out of his trance.

"Nahi...tujhe?"

"Naa...chai peeni hai..neeche chalein?" She pouted.

"Chal" he said getting up with her and then walked behind her after collecting their pillows and blankets and dropping them in the room next to the terrace doors on the same floor.

They sat outside on the steps in front of the door, the sun was up now slightly but the rays still did not reach earth completely. They sipped on hot piping tea and made little to no conversation. It was great that they had finally found someone with whom silence was not awkward or piercing and was rather peaceful.

"Aaj kya kya hai?"He asked.

"Uhm pehle mehendi , fir raat mai sangeet. Aur thoda kuch agar beech mai hua toh woh" She smiled.

"you love attending weddings na?" Sidharth asked her.

"Bohot zyaada" She giggled.

"Aur humare mein itne saare rituals hote hai..and sabko karne ka ek alag tareeka hota hai and apna meaning hota hai..itna maza aata hai..maine kuch rituals toh already miss kardi inke wedding ki" 

"Itne saare toh already lined up hai..kya miss kiya tune?" He asked making her giggle.

She turned towards him excitedly and then started explaining how many rituals she had missed till now and what they meant.

"So sabse pehle na Roka hota hai..it means ki ab finally the alliance between both the families is official..toh tab aise ek small gathering hoti hai..it is like a first step towards making the wedding decision official. Toh Sarthak ke pure family members na aaye the Trish ke ghar jab roka hua..and fir saathme Thaka hota hai..where both of them are made to sit together and everybody gifts them something..ya sweets dete hai and all of that..tab Sarthak ke mummy ne na out of love Trish ko ek pendant gift kiya aur wo itni emotional ho gay thi..usne mujhe phone par bataya"

"Phir na chunni ceremony hoti hai ek..ye aise compulsory nahi hoti but aap kar sakte ho agar aap ko karna ho..toh isme na groom ke parents they visit the bride's family with jwellery,gifts , lehenga and everything and tab bride ko ek red colour ki chunni udate hai wo" She said excitedly making Sidharth smile. He never knew wedding functions could interest him so much.

"Phir engagement ceremony hoti hai..ab isme na it is your choice ki aapko badi party jaise karna hai ya fir a small affair between the close loved ones. Toh trish aur Sarthak jiju ne choti ceremony ki..but gosh Sidharth Trish itni sundar lag rahi thi..ek dum princess jaisi..ruk maine na wo attend kiya tha thodi der ke liye ..kyunki Trish ne bohot zidd ki..2 din baad ki meri flight thi for Mumbai aur mai iski engagement attend karne gayi..itni dur tha wo venue..haye rabba..lekin mujhe na bohot mazza aaya..mere paas photos hai..ek minute" She said taking her phone out and showing him a few pictures of herself and the family. 

"You look so happy" He whispered with a wide grin.

"Because I was happy..bohot khush thi mai" She chuckled.

"And you look like a princess yourself"

"Haan?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah..such a beautiful princess" he said kissing her cheek , making her go red in her face as she bit down on her lower lip.

"Baaki ke saare aaj aur kal mai honge..mai tujhe bataungi jab wo honge..theeke?"

"Done deal"

"Deal" she giggled.

"Tu bachpan mai bhi itni excited hoti thi for weddings?" He asked a little while later. 

"Haan..bohot..lekin mujhe na jaane nahi milta tha..kyunki mai boarding mai rehti thi.par Baaz jaata tha..aur fir mujhe aake batata tha..aur mai Sunke khush ho jaati thi" She smiled fondly.

"Ek baar humari aise hi koi weekend tha uspar chutti huyi..toh mujhe na mummy ne promise kiya tha kuch hafte pehle ki mujhe bhi lekar jaayenge ek wedding aa rhi thi usme..mai itni khush ho gayi ki mujhe unke saath jaane milega..aise kuch 9th ya kuch class mai thi...lekin fir unhone cancel kar diya ki nahi aa paayenge mujhe lene kyunki papaji ke paas time nahi hai..aur fir pata hai maine pura 1 week tak unka phone nhi attend kiya..itna royi bhi..par fir khush huyi jab Baaz mere liye specially wahan ka khaane ka menu yaad karke aaya" She giggled , but what she told him broke his heart. She deserved all the attention and love in the world. And here she was so pure . giggling and smiling with no malice in her heart what so ever.

"Hayee..7 baj gaye Sidharth..5 baje ke yahan baithe hai..jaldi chal sab uth gaye honge..mehendi ki rasam bhi hai aaj" She said getting up hastily , collecting both the cups and walking inside.

He saw her retreating figure and he couldn't help but smile at the realisation of his love for her. He was falling every minute , every second more harder in love with her. How could he not? She was like this fresh breath of air filling his life. She was broken once but she picked herself up with utmost love and care. She was fierce , bold , innocent and childlike all at once. She was like this diamond,  who has faced enough struggle and pressure in her making and now all that's left for her to do is shine.

There is this phenomenon called dispersion of light. White light when passes through a prism it splits into it's component colours. The seven popular rainbow colors and this phenomenon is popularly known as dispersion. She was his prism. She helped him discover and uncover the different shades he was made of and she did it with ease. They say that out of the seven colors red passes the fastest and violet the slowest through the prism. Red was once his anger and violet well maybe his calm attitude. But now with her around she somehow had reversed the two. Violet had now become the angry shade of him , he did not even remember the last time he felt like shoving a fist in someone's face after she met him , yeah maybe last night when Rohan was desperately trying to flirt with her , but she became his calm even then unknowingly.

******
"Bro where the fuck were you?" Trish glared at her through the mirror in front of her.

"Sorry sorry bahar thi Sidharth ke saath , time ka pata nahi chala..ready hoye?" She pouted,  crouching down on the floor to take out her outfit for Mehendi ceremony.

"Mujhe Salon jaana hai..tu chalegi?"
"Uhh..theeke..I'll come along..wahi ready honge?" She confirmed.

"Haan yeah..wahi se ready hokar aayenge..and I've to confirm the wedding day package also"

"Theeke chal" shehnaaz said nodding at her.

They collected their belongings and left for the salon along with a few other people.

********
"Hi maa" Sidharth greeted her with a wide but nervous smile.

"Hi baccha..how are you? How is Sana?"
"We are good good..wo she is fine..Salon gayi ready hone..uh shaayad" he said scratching the back of his neck and smiling nervously.

"Tujhe kya hua?" Maa asked.
"Mu-nahi nahi kuch nahi..mujhe kya hoga?" He let out a nervous laugh.

"Kuch bolna chahta hai? Aur sab ready ho rahe hai toh tu kyu nahi nahaya abhi tak?"

He had no clue about why he was so nervous about telling his mother or in the first place why was he telling her before confessing it to the girl herself but for the first time in his life it did not feel temporary and so he wanted to do it right. He wanted to talk to her parents too but that was something he wanted her to do and not himself. He did not want to create any problems for her moreover.

"Uhh Maa "
"No no wait Sid..isse pehle mai bhul jau..can you pls do one thing? Wo Adith ko bolkar Diwali ke din subah subah wo Papa ne jo mandir banwaya tha udhar jaane ka arrangements karwa sakta hai? Sab log jaayenge Neetu will be here as well."

"Uh Haan mai bol dunga but hum wahan jaayenge toh almost pura din lag jaayega..shaam ho jaayega waapas aate aate" he frowned.

"Haan toh? Ghar par toh puja waise bhi shaam ko karte hai na?"

"Haan that's fine..but like wo Shehnaaz akele nahi ho jayegi pura din? Diwali hai? I was thinking wo ghar aa jaaye subah hi..I'm sure usne bohot saal se aise celebrate nahi kiya and maine hi usse bola Diwali par Mumbai mai hone ke liye..I don't want to leave her alone Punjab mai" he whispered the last part making his mother smile with pride.

"But Shehnaaz akele kyu hogi?"
"Huh?"

"Sid don't you doubt my love for my little girl. Meri beti jaisi hai wo..tujhe yahan chod ke jaa sakti hu not her..usko saath lekar jaane ka full planning already hai."

"What? are you serious? Usse toh pata bhi nahi ki baba ne ye mandir banwaya tha kabhi" he said making his mother laugh.

"Usse sab pata hai..maine aur Riya ne ek din baithkar bataya use and photos bhi dikhaye" she chuckled at her son's reaction.

"Wow aap kisi se bhi baat mahi karte uss mandir ke baare mai usually"

"Yes because your father made it with alot of love..wo mandir unhone bohot man se banwaya lekin I don't like to boast about it. It's already listed everywhere..people can go and visit..lekin Shehnaaz is family usse kyu nahi bataungi" she smiled.

"Ugh right,  she is family..I wanted to tell you something" he mumbled.

"What?" She said with her eyebrows up.

"Wo Shehnaaz..I think..matlab wo"

"You like her?" She gasped.
"Love nani love is in the air" Riya said from behind.

"Ugh ye kyu hai wahan" Sidharth groaned making Nani and Riya chuckle.

"Mama bolo na you love Sanu na? Wo meri maami ban jaayegi? Oh my god" she gasped and squealed in happiness.

"Shut up Riya..I'm not marrying her abhi" he scoffed.

"You said abhi matlab kabhi toh karoge na" she pointed out making him go red in the face of all the things he had been thinking about the past few days.

"Tune use bola?" Maa asked.
"Nahi..pehle aapko bolna tha"

"I'm so happy for both of you baccha..now go and tell her" one statement and she knew how serious her son was.

"Yeah..aaj evening mai..I will" he grinned and then the three of them talked for a few more minutes as he told them all that he had planned for her.

********
The mehendi function was a success to say the least. All the women were now getting ready for the sangeet just like they got ready for the mehendi in the morning the only difference was that now their hands were all decked up with maroon henna.

Shehnaaz just as she promised had explained Sidharth about the mehendi ceremony as she sat and got her hand painted with henna with beautiful designs and he just like always sat in front of her and listened to her with full concentration.

There was another thing about Sidharth that hardly was discovered by other people but Shehnaaz. He had studied interior designing and hence his hand at drawing was pretty good. He was not trained but was fairly nice at sketching and drawing. Shehnaaz saw how his eyes flickered and followed the design being made on her palms and hence she asked him if he wanted to do one of her palms? Maybe just the back side. He hesitated but agreed.  And so two hours later her hands were beautifully painted with henna and one of her hands were done by Sidharth , who proudly flaunted it on the family whatsapp group that Shehnaaz was added to half an hour back and she had no clue , why or how? She tried asking him but he dodged the question like a pro.

"Sidharth ready ho jaa please..mai bhi ready hone jaa rahi hu..okay?" Shehnaaz said getting up from the swing they had been sitting on from the past half an hour as she told him more stories from her childhood and about Punjab in a whole.

Uh..Shehnaaz sun?" He said stopping her by her wrist and standing up himself.
"Haan?"

"I did not say it aaj subah..but you look beautiful" he said pulling her close. Her face touched his chest lightly and he dipped his neck to kiss her on her forehead. He let his lips linger there for a few extra seconds than needed.

"Thankyou" she whispered kissing his chest over his shirt.

"Whoops lipstick lag gaya" she laughed making him groan, it was his favorite white shirt after all.

"Hatt jaayega muh mat sada" she chuckled pulling his nose.

"Ouch..tu jaa..tu taiyaar hone jaa" he groaned making her laugh.
They both went their separate ways , he stopped in front of Trisha's door on his way.

"Sidharth..Hi" she grinned.
"Hi..sorry abhi disturb kar raha hu..i just want to know wo arrange ho jaayega jo subah text kiya?"

"Yes yes ofc..infact saara samaan upar rakhwa diya hai..your room..tum check karlo and then let me know..bas you said you will set up the things the way you want toh wo tum dekh lena" she told him.

"Haan haan..okay cool...thankyou so much"

******
"Wow" he mumbled under his breath as he saw her along with the girl gang descend through the stairs. She looked beyond the adjectives pretty and beautiful. Like a bright star. She was dressed in a pink and white anarkali. She had minimal make up and jwellery on. Her hair were straight and cascaded down her neck. Her skin was shining. The big earrings in her ears chimed every now and then along with the bangles in her hands. She looked classy and elegant and yet traditional. His breath hitched as she approached him. But he saw her stopping a few steps away from him and stare at him from top to bottom.

"Wow" she muttered under her breath making him chuckle at how he had whispered the same word,the same way upon seeing her a few minutes back. He was dressed in a black indo western sherwaani with red button ups and white lowers. He completed his look with a pair of black juttis. His muscles were protruding out. His biceps were almost visible making Shehnaaz want to stare at him a little while longer.

"What?" He asked with his eyebrows up and felt like laughing out loud when he saw her gulping down her throat.

"You look hot" she said and shrugged.
"Yeah baby? So do you" he said pulling her forward by her waist, almost forgetting that they had audience watching this interaction around.

"Haina?" She agreed and then swirled around getting out of his arms. She seemed a different cheerful and happy today since the afternoon.

"Sidhaarth bro" she cooed.
"Ayee" he snapped and Kritzzy coughed.

"What? Bro?" Sarthak laughed and patted Sidharth's back.

"Abe usko aadat hai..she says bro bolne se tu ban nahi jaayega" he chuckled , remembering when she had given him this explanation , she looked too cute or innocent as she explained and he couldn't help but agree to whatever names she wanted to call him.

"Yaar mujhe aadat hai bro bolke baat karne ki" she defended herself.

"Haan hum kahan kuch bol rahe hai tujhe? Tu apni baat complete kar." Sidharth said.

"Mujhe na aise achaa sa feeling aa raha hai..jaise something positive is going to happen" she giggled , leaving everybody in the room amused at how correct her intuitions were. Ofcourse it was going to be a big day , he just hoped it played out well.

"Shehnaaz shehnaaz shehnaaz" she found the audience cheering for her as soon as she heard the host announce that the bride had requested for a special dance performance from her.

"Trish" she gasped.
"Yes Sanu..pls yaar..not fair..meri shaadi hai..how can you not dance?"

"Trish..I haven't danced for an audience in two years..please don't" she whispered.

"Yahi toh chance hai na baby...come on"
"Kathak kar" Trish suggested.
"No no..saath mai karein? We will do our wildest dreams choreography please" Shehnaaz requested.
"Bachpan ke jaise?" Trish gasped and then grinned wide.
"Haan" Shehnaaz giggled  nervously.

"Theeke theeke..change karna padega chal chal chal" Trish said dragging her towards the room.

A few minutes later both of them walked out with a little less jwellery on. They were now dressed in black tights and designer crop tops. Trish dragged her up to the stage and told her that she will rock at just like old times. The dj was asked to play their favourite Taylor Swift track on which they use to dance everytime they would be together.

He said, "Let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds"
I thought heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down

He saw how she swiftly turned around with the opening music , matching her steps to the music and moved forward doing a jazz walk while Trisha mirrored her. She pointed at the audience using both her hands and then swirled around swift and fast. The next second she was on the floor as her right leg opened in a split , while the other stayed curled up behind.

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is

She then looked him in the eye. Singing the next lyrics along. Her hands went straight up to show tall as she got up and then stretched her legs to her fullest , her right toe came up and rested besides her left thigh and her hands covered her face and then she played with her hair. 

Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha
Wildest dreams, ah-ha

Both Trisha and her then joined hands as they swirled and covered the whole stage. The splits , the movements all clear and crisp. The expressions followed too making the audience gasp. They were in aww of the sister duo. Trisha did forget a few steps or so but Shehnaaz? She was like on fire. Every step was on point. Every movement was as swift as it could be. Her eyes shined and followed her own footsteps and then up at the audience again. The rest of the song followed and so did their choreography. 

"She dances?" Sidharth gasped.

"So fucking well" He added as soon as the performance got over.

"Yeah. Shehnaaz di na? She does..you did not know?" Kritzy asked.

"No no..I've seen her dancing for the first time."

"Oh..she stopped dancing after the whole controversy i guess...but she is so fucking good at this yaar..I wish she could fulfil her dream" Kritzy said dreamily.

"What dream?" Sidharth asked.

"Ugh wo she wanted to own a dancing school. She has trained herself in various danceforms. But she could not i guess. Mujhe pure reason nahi pata" She sighed and then lunged at sana as soon as she came.

"Sanu di..you were so good."Kritzy complimented and giggled.
"Yeah? Haan even better then the last time I saw you dancing..aap abhi bhi classes le rahe ho?" She asked.

"Na-nahi" her voice shook as she answered. She was locked up in her own house for two years straight,  cutting all social ties. Her controversy had forced her to leave her dance classes as well and after that she could never muster enough courage again. She wanted to join again when she shifted to Mumbai but the shooting hours were pretty grueling and she had no time to focus on her dancing or singing skills the one's she adored the most once and wanted to build a career out of.

*******
The sangeet and dinner party was almost over now. All the guests were leaving one by one and one's who were staying at the guesthouse were retiring back to their rooms.

"Shehnaaz" he whispered standing besides her.
"I've to take you somewhere kuch kaam hai chale?" He added.

"Itni raat ko? It is almost close to midnight Sidharth" she mumbled as she joined her hands , smiled and bid goodbye to a few guests.

"Haan important hai...pls chal na" he pushed.
"Accha okay okay.. 5 minute mai aau? Gate par milte hai" she said and then walked away.

Exactly five minutes later she met Sidharth on the front door. He was leaning on the door and his eyes were focused on the sky. He looked nervous and she wondered why.

"Chalein?" He heard her soft voice from behind and nodded at her.

They had been walking for a minute or so , it was dark and the road ahead was hardly visible.

"Ruk ek minute...ye baandh" he said handing a blindfold to her.

"Huh ?kyu?" Her eyebrows furrowed with questions.
"Stop biting your nails Sidharth" she said slapping his hand a little.

"Uh sorry sorry..tie this up na itne questions kyu puch rahi hai? Neither do you have an exam tomorrow nor will the answer to these questions help" he said.

"Kutta" she scoffed as he helped her in tying the blindfold around her eyes.

"Now do not leave my hand and walk with me okay?" He instructed.

"Tu mujhe idhar andhere mai kahin chod kar gaya toh bohot maarungi tujhe sachme" she warned , walking forward with him.

"Haan bas abhi aage se left lekar tujhe wahin akela chodkar gaayab ho jaunga" he teased.

"Sidhaaaarth" she whined.
"Haan baby.. toh chup chap chal na aage"

They walked straight and then took a left maybe , that is what she felt while walking. She felt him cup her under her arms , picking her up and then placed her somewhere up as she gasped making him chuckle. He himself climbed the two wooden stairs that led to the balcony he had spent the whole day in decorating.

"Okay..abhi utar raha hu blind fold okay?" He said after taking a few more steps and then stopping.

"There you go" he whispered as he pressed a kiss to her cheek from behind and removed the blindfold. She rubbed her eyes in an attempt to adjust them to the light around and then her eyes widened in surprise.

"SIDHARTH" she gasped.

"Hmm" he grinned looking at her reaction.

"Ye kya hai? Ye sab tune kiya? Ye toh humare ghar ke peeche ki balcony hai" She said still taking in her surroundings.

"Uhm..yaa..I mean the furniture and all was already there lekin wo lights and candles wagera maine lagaya and the pastry and wine too" He grinned like a love sick puppy looking at her.

"Hayee Sidharth ye kitna pyaara hai..bilkul jaise mujhe pasand hai" She said turning around and looking at him.

"Par hum yahan kyu hai? Aur tune ye sab aaj kyu kiya hai?" She asked with her standard cute little pout and eyebrows furrowed.

(You can listen to over again by Nathan Sykes while reading this part..that is what I listened to while writing this)

"Because hum mumbai jaakar busy ho jaayegen and I wanted some alone time with you" He said scratching the back of his neck nervously making her smile wide.

"Aur aisa kyu?" She smirked.

"Huh?"

"Kyu chahiye alone time?"

"Kyunki kuch baat karni hai" 

"Kuch ya bohot saari?" She giggled.

"Bohot saari..lekin uske liye puri life hai..abhi ke liye sirf kuch" He laughed pulling her closer by her waist as she gasped.

"Gande thoughts?" She chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck.

"No baby only acche ,pure, shudh thoughts" He let out a chortle.

"Aur ye acche thoughts kya hai?" She giggled not expecting to hear what he whispered next.

"That I love you Shehnaaz Kaur Gill" He whispered as he dipped his neck down and kissed her at the corner of her lips.

"Sidharth" She gasped , she looked at him wide eyes.

"wh-what?" she confirmed distancing herself from him , still caged in his arms though.

"I love you Shehnaaz , more than I have ever loved anybody else. I love how i see myself in you at times. I might not love the songs you want to listen to at times or the movies you want to watch but I will still watch them because I will have you besides me. I want to get intoxicated but not with alcohol, with you and your love. I want to sit in our balcony , decorate it just like this , for the time being your balcony. I want to lay there in your lap while you read your boring novels but if you have your hands in my hair , i  swear I can Lie there and watch you read forever. " he said pulling her closer to himself and cupping her cheeks as tears streamed down her eyes. He wiped them off with his thumb.

"Mujhe nahi pata if something like forever exists...mujhe nahi pata if we will be together forever but one thing I promise , Even if i am not there with you , I will be there for you. I will love your scars away. If you ever cry and fall weak , i will never stop you from falling or crying , but I promise I will be there to help you as you get back on your feet." 

"Sidharth" She breathed in closing the gap between the two as she pressed her lips to his. They were not kissing each other , their lips just stayed like that , letting the feeling of being so close to each other sink in. 

She did not know what this feeling was , but she felt her heart fill with love , she felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach. Her legs felt weak and jelly like and as if on cue his hands went down against the back of her hip , pressing her more into himself , helping her stand up straight as he craned his neck and deepened the kiss. She knew she was falling , falling so hard all over again but she was rising. His love for her and hers for him , was helping her rise in life.

"I love you" She whispered against his lips. He pulled himself back as he looked at her face properly for the first time. She was glowing , glowing like a pot of gold. Her eyes were still misty and red and her breath was still uneven. But she looked like an absolute angel. His angel.

"Dance with me" he told her as he pulled away from her and then rolled her towards himself. Her back was pressed against his chest as he swayed her from side to side.

"Music?" She mumbled.

"We don't need that here." he whispered against her neck.

"Huh?"

"Let the sound of the wind do it's work. Moreover you are my jingle and you are my muse" He grinned.

"Whoops mera khadoos Sidharth kahan hai? Ye itni pyaari pyaari baatein kar raha hai" She let out a chortle and then moved against his body.

"Pastry" Her eyes then widened after a few minutes of staying in each other's embrace for a while.

"Chal" he spanked her from behind as she gasped again.

They settled themselves on the couch as they spoke about absolutely anything in the world. The balcony was filled with giggles and laughter as they spoke and ate her favourite chocolate pastry.

"Ek minute" He said getting up from the couch and settling in front of her on the wooden floor on his knee. He took his phone out and opened something on it and then placed it besides her on the couch.

"Tujhe yaad hai? Tune mujhe us din hotel mai kahan ki tu kabhi kabhi bohot over bearing ho jaaati hai? attention maangti hai? choti choti baat par gussa ho jaati hai? jisse mai irritate hota honga? And then you said that you think this way because this is how the world thinks about you?" he asked.

"Hmm" she said as he took her hands in his placing them on her lap.

"And you remember how we always end up watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S when we are together. And you always say you love Monica and Chandler?" He asked.

"Haan"

"So for today let me be your Chandler. I know you will still love the real chandler more lekin abhi ke liye mujhse kaam chala le. I will play one of his dialogues and repeat the same for you" He said tapping on his phone to play the video making her smile in aww at her man.

"And when you get upset about the little things , I think that I am pretty good at making you feel better about that" he said repeating after Chandler , looking her straight in her eyes.

And that's good too, so they can say that you are high maintenance , but it's okay because I like" he said rubbing her knuckles as her eyes became wet with tears again. 

"Maintaining you" he completed with a twinkling yet nervous smile.

Her smile widened as she lunged at him and he wrapped her up in his arms. He settled the both of them on the wooden floor , with her half in his lap. Her tears wet his T-shirt. She sobbed like a little happy child in his arms.

"I love you Sidharth..I love you so much" She said looking up at him.

"Haina? I know" he teased.

"Kutta" She smacked his chest as they both started laughing.

"I love you Shehnaaz" he said as he wrapped his arms around her , a wide grin made it's way on his face and he closed his eyes just the same way she did and hid herself away from the world in his embrace. 

And this was enough for now. They were more than enough for each other. They had been betrayed and broken before , but they had fought even though they were alone , they did fight. But now? They were together , they were a team and so even though they knew that the world would try to cut their wings down , that the whole universe might conspire against them but when together , no power could break them apart. That's how strong their love was.

I fell in love with his soul

before i could even touch his 

skin. If that isn't  true love

then please tell me what is.

Skskskksksskksksk...I'm crying and I do not even know why lmao...I do not know if that came out half as good as I imagined it in my head. But there it is. Do let me know how was it.

And pls pls vote and comment if you liked it.

I love you guysssss ❤❤

Archi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 38.1K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...
778K 72.2K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
291K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...
107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...