✓ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 | WWE PREFE...

By princecarlgrimes

❛❛ PREFERENCES & IMAGINES INCLUDE BECKY LYNCH, SASHA BANKS, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, RHEA RIPLEY & MANY MORE. ❜❜ ❪... More

⤷ INTRODUCTION
⤷ PREFERENCE REQUESTS
⤷ IMAGINE REQUESTS
⤷ MEET THE ROSTER
⤷ SUPERSTAR DRAFT
⤷ SUPERSTAR DRAFT No. 2
ACT ONE: IMAGINES
001: Liv Morgan x Enzo Amore
002: Roman Reigns x Paige part one
003: Roman Reigns x Paige part two
004: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
005: Charlotte Flair x Female Reader
006: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
007: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
009: Sasha Banks x Female Reader
ACT TWO: PREFERENCES
001: How You Met
002: Nicknames
003. Your Best Friends
004: Pickup Lines
005: Contact Names
006: Your Netflix Marathon
007: Your Song
008: Your Ex They Can't Stand
009: Their Ex You Can't Stand
010: When You're Mad
011: Your Favourite MMC Team
012: Your Favourite MCU Movie
013: Your Destined Mamma Mia Song
014: Your Random Song part one
015: Your Main Roster Debut
016: Their Face When They First See You
017: Your Random Song part two
018: Your Destined Tag Partner
019: Where You Go On Your Honeymoon
020: Your Favourite Stranger Things Character
021: Your Random Song part three
022: Your Favourite Pixar Movie
023: Your Favourite Pay-Per View Event
024: Your Favourite Junk Food
025: Their Merch You Buy
026: Your Favourite Theme Song
027: Your Favourite Star Wars Quote
028: Your First Argument
029. Dark Academia & Beautiful Dresses
030. This Is For the Swifties
031. Your Favourite WWE Original
032. What They Do That Makes You Smile
033: Their Merch You Buy part two
034. The Pet(s) You Adopt Together
035: Dating Rhea Ripley Would Include
036: Dating Shayna Baszler Would Include
037: Dating Becky Lynch Would Include
⤷ THANK YOU
⤷ A LITTLE NOTICE

008: Sasha Banks x Female Reader

2.8K 25 3
By princecarlgrimes

✧・ଂ゚ ✧・゚ SASHA BANKS
X FEMALE READER
REQUESTED BY Kakapotin

❛❛ Monika is falling hard for her best friend, Sasha Banks. She doesn't know what to do or how to tell her. In a split second decision, despite all signs pointing away from it, Monika confesses her feelings. ❜❜

     SHARING AN APARTMENT WITH HER BEST FRIEND IS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING THAT MONIKA COULD HAVE HOPED FOR. Fortunately, everything was going great by her standards—most of which were influenced by every coming-of-age film she's ever seen. Unfortunately, something always goes wrong at this point in the movie. Turns out, her previous feelings for her best friend weren't as absent as she had hoped they were.

     "I'd love to give them a piece of my mind if I could." Sasha scoffs as she turns her signal light on before pulling into the parking lot of their apartment building.

     "Hmm?" The statement from Sasha catches Monika off guard. She was lost so deeply in thought and didn't hear a single word of what Sasha was complaining about.

     Sasha leaned forward in her seat, making sure to look both ways before continuing into the lot. "They're so frustrating!" Raising her hands briefly to emphasis her point. "Who do they think they are?"

     The two best friends went back as far as middle school. Monika and Sasha were almost inseparable. Everyone around them would agree that it felt unnatural to have one around without the other, they never left each other's side, no matter what. That's just what best friends do. For years, Monika tried to convince herself that those words were true, which they are in most cases, but not in hers.

     Sasha made Monika feel something unlike anything she had ever felt before. It felt like a continuous roller coaster ride, making her dizzy and anxious, but in a good way. Every time she spoke to her, it felt as if she was floating on air. It was a unusual sensation, the feeling was indescribable, Monika could never put words to it.

     You don't just look at your best friend the way Monika would look at Sasha, she looked at Sasha as if she was her whole world.

     "Yeah, they're ridiculous." Without asking what Sasha was talking about, she knew it would be best to further the conversation instead of going backwards. Sasha has the tendency to speak with a lot of detail, if she were to repeat everything she had said, they would never get upstairs to their apartment.

     "It makes me really upset, you know?" Sasha's face fell as she directed the car towards their designated spot. "I try so hard and it's still not good enough."

     "Don't sell yourself short." Monika said, looking over at her best friend. Sasha shrugged in response.

     Monika liked her, like, really liked her. There was no other logical explanation... but how would Sasha feel? The question lingered in her mind unsolved for so long, it made her self-conscious. She was never able to build up the courage to ask her if she felt the same way. She didn't want to risk losing her best friend over a stupid crush.

     When they graduated high school, Monika tried countless times to get rid of those feelings, burying them deep, hoping that one day she might even forget, but nothing ever seemed to work. They would always return.

     One summer, Monika even tried to leave town and get as far away from those feelings as possible, but to her luck, her car broke down and she had no one else to call.

     Now, Monika was falling all over again–as if the feelings never left in the first place–and much faster than anticipated.

     Once the car slowed to a stop and the engine shut off, Sasha leaned forward, looking beyond the steering wheel. Monika could see the conflict in her best friend's expression. As they sat quietly for a moment, allowing Sasha to regain herself, Monika twiddled her thumbs, unsure of what to say. If only she had asked Sasha what she was so concerned about, she would be able to connect with her.

Sasha ripped her keys from the ignition suddenly, "I–" she takes a deep breath, "–I wish it didn't matter so much to me. I wish I could just brush it off or forget about it, you know?"

Monika nods her head in response. Her heart catches in her throat knowing that these words reciprocated her own feelings for years, the constant urge to conceal her emotions. "I know..."

"It just sucks." Sasha groaned as she steps out of the car, slamming the door behind her. Gathering herself and her belongings, Monika sighed and exited the passenger's side.

     The parking lot is eerily still; their footsteps being the only sound to echo against the darkness. The weather was mild, enjoyable rather, accompanied by a light rainfall. "Hold up." Monika called out as she fumbled the items in her small purse in search of her apartment keys.

As Sasha's roommate and best friend, Monika intended to be as respectable as possible. She was to never stray further than the line that divides platonic and romantic relationships. There was to be nothing more, no longing, no matter how desperately she wished for it to happen.

Alas, after suppressing her emotions for the longest time, she wanted to tell her. She wanted to tell her everything just to get it out of the way. Her indecisions have been tearing her apart. At this point, she doesn't even care if Sasha likes her back (which is a lie), she only wants to put it out there for good. She wouldn't know what to do with herself if she ever made Sasha feel uncomfortable or not want to be friends with her anymore.

     "They told me that tonight wasn't one of my best performances to date. I'm giving them all I have, how is that not enough?" The woman exclaimed, annoyed at the way the WWE Creative team critiqued her match. "I'd love to see them do what I do–"

     Monika nodded once more, understanding that this was what Sasha was going on about the whole time. "I thought you did great tonight." She smiled sympathetically as she caught up with the wrestler.

     Taken aback by the sudden compliment, Sasha stops in her tracks momentarily. She wasn't expecting that to come from Monika without a punchline attached as normal. It was Monika's way of hiding the fact that she liked her, but Sasha didn't know that, of course. It was sweet and exactly what she needed to hear.

     Sasha spins around on her heel to face Monika as she approaches. She softly smiles back, exhaustion written evidently across her face, "You really think so?"

     "Of course, I think so." Monika stated confidently. "You always give it your all, no matter what stage you're on."

     "Thanks." Sasha said shyly. As if instantly, a kaleidoscope of butterflies emerged in Monika's stomach and her cheeks flushed pink. She quickly attempted to shield it by putting her mask on, as it was required to wear when entering their building. Within these confines, she can smile as hard as she pleases.

     "However," Monika continued, pointing a finger in the air at her side, "I may have noticed a botch or two. Not saying that it was necessarily your fault or anything..." her sentence trailing off as they walked towards their building.

     Sasha rolled her eyes and laughed, "It's a real shame that no one asked for your opinion."

     Monica scrunched up her nose and tilted her head to look at Sasha, "I'm almost positive you did."

     "I really didn't." Sasha shook her head as her best friend laughed.

     Now, Sasha on the other hand is a professional wrestler. Every match that she wrestles is predetermined and she knows exactly what the outcome will be. Let that not diminish the fact that she has to be able to predict her opponent's next move so she can make it look good and keep them both safe.

     It's part of her job and is an extension of who she is, making her great at reading people and assuming what they're going to do next.

     Therefore, Sasha knows, or so she thinks, and has pondered the thought for a few months now. She didn't want to assume anything and possibly get her hopes up, but after noticing it the first time, it wasn't hard to tell that Monika must feel some sort of way towards her...

     ...And Monika was oblivious to it all, unmindful of her faulting charade. "I'm so tired." She yawned as they climbed the stairs to the entrance of the building. Monika unlocked the door and the two headed inside.

     "You can say that again." Sasha yawned along with her after calling down the elevator.

While the pair stood idly by in the lobby, thousands of thoughts were running through Monika's head. There was one in specific that was screaming much louder than all the others, the choice that terrified Monika the most. Maybe if she just got it over with now, she would never have to deal with it ever again. She didn't want to tell her in the middle of their apartment lobby, but for some reason, in this exact moment, it felt like the right time to bring it up.

     "You know what? Fuck it." Monika finally said aloud.

     "Fuck what?" Sasha asked curiously.

     The two stepped onto the elevator. "Can I tell you something?" Monika asked, her heart nearly beating out of her chest, she was positive that Sasha could even hear it pulsing.

     "You can tell me anything." Sasha replied, subtly trying to reach for her hand. Once her fingers brushed against Monika's, the other quickly pulled away, nearly gasping for air as she had been holding it in.

     Monika's eyes wandered, not being able to meet Sasha's gaze. "A-are you sure?" She questions, mentally cursing herself for stumbling over her words.

"Why wouldn't I be sure?" Sasha raised an eyebrow.

"You're not gonna laugh at me?" Monika averts her eyes to her shoes, wondering why the fuck she was saying this in the first place.

Sasha smiles, "Why would I do that–"

"I–I think I'm in love with you."

A charming sound indicates that the elevator has stopped and the doors slowly, but melodramatically open, revealing the patient passenger that wished to board.

     Both Sasha and Monika panicked, stepping closer together to let the others get on comfortably. "Are you going up?" The unfamiliar face asked.

     The two quickly nodded. Monika couldn't breathe, she nudged Sasha in her side with her elbow to get the woman to respond back. "Yeah, sorry about that."

     "No worries. Have a good night." The person replied nonchalantly with a wave before leaning against the wall again and taking out their phone. The women returned the gesture and waited anxiously as the doors closed. When they finally shut, Monika let out a sigh of relief and Sasha laughed uneasily.

     "I'm sorry." Monika apologized, bringing the focus back to what she had said seconds ago.

     "Don't be sorry." Sasha insisted wholeheartedly.

     Monika exhaled sharply, nearly out of breathe. Not only did she make the conscious decision to tell Sasha that she loved her, but Sasha didn't immediately reject her, which was reassuring. "I think I always have been, but I couldn't tell you because I was terrified that you would never want to see me or talk to me again..."

     Silence filled the elevator. Sasha was right–about one part at least–but the whole time? How could she have been so unaware? She herself wasn't necessarily being that overt with her own feelings, but she thought she was at least making it obvious.

     "Are you gonna say something?" Monika worries, fearing the absolute worst. The elevator opened once more, stopping at their destination.

Concealing her smirk within her mask, Sasha entered the hallway, trying to think of what to say, with Monika following on her heels. "It's unfortunate really..." Monika's heart fell, "That you didn't tell me sooner! Monika!" She shouted excitedly. Directly after, she threw a hand over her masked mouth, realizing that she had yelled in the hallway, knowing everyone could probably hear her.

"What?" Monika flinched at the abrupt reaction, completely innocent.

"Monika, I've liked you ever since the 7th grade." Sasha admitted, "I didn't know that it was okay for me to like you back then, but I knew damn well in high school."

Monika couldn't believe it, even after all this time. Never in a million years would she have imagined the outcome of this situation to turn out like this. "Seriously?"

"Seriously! I mean, it's half on me as well for never telling you how I felt." Assuming that Monika would never like her back, Sasha accepted it and managed her emotions. It never ate away at her the way it did to Monika. "We were such good friends–and still are–that I didn't want to ruin anything."

     "That's exactly how I felt!" Monika whisper shouted as they proceeded towards their apartment door.

Sasha chuckled to herself, reminiscent of their time in high school. "I–I can't believe we liked each other at the same time but didn't know it."

Monika unlocked the door and the two filed inside. As Sasha began taking off her shoes, Monika leaned back against the door. Unsure about what to say now, Monika hesitantly replied, "So, we're good?"

     When Sasha stood up straight, she pulled her hair out of her face in order to look at Monika. The two smiled hard. "Good? I think we're more than good. I finally can ask you out on a date! Now, that's definitely long overdue."

     "Well," Monika blushed, "Get to it then!"

     "Will you–"

     "Of course."

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I hope this satisfies your request, Kakapotin!! I tried my best and I think it turned out rather well!!

I apologize for making you wait a month for this, time wasn't on my side. March ended up being a lot more busy than I had anticipated, therefore it just flew by. Although, despite being busy, I managed to finish writing this, so that makes me really happy.

I hope you like it??!! Let me know!! ❤️

I hope you all have a great rest of your day! Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 64
WWE Preferences; Superstars include: Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Enzo Amore, Finn Balor, John Cena, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Seth R...
11.8K 377 69
After one year of being in Paul Levesque's NXT Developmental Program, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, Nikki Bella and AJ Lee h...
24.5K 808 39
Just random one-shots about all your favourite WWE superstars! Does what it says on the tin! Just random ideas and will update when I get more! Hope...
66.9K 2.4K 67
Sequel of Yours To Hold