Violet Logue Constantine (Joh...

By coleenflt

[Discontinued] A/n: I'm not good with descriptions. Just read the story. I'm also open to suggestions. This... More

About
Chapter 1 - Meeting
Chapter 2 - Meeting Vol. 2
Chapter 3 - The Legends
Chapter 4 - 1st Mission
Chapter 5 - 1st Mission Vol. 2
Chapter 7 - Truth
Chapter 8 - Truth Vol. 2
Chapter 9 - Sacrifice
Chapter 10 - Shadow
Chapter 11 - Reunion
Chapter 12 - Saboteur
Chapter 13 - Saboteur Vol. 2
A/n's Note
A/N

Chapter 6 - 1st Mission Vol.3

139 3 0
By coleenflt

A/n's POV:

Those who were on the mission drank at the bar. Violet, sat near John. She wishes that one day, she would have a father, again. She wanted to open up to John if he's willing to listen, but she also feared being rejected again.

Violet's POV:

It's been a few days since my last kill. I really need it, I can feel my body weaken but I know I'm still strong enough to fight. Good thing I have my dagger with me. (picture above)

I just stayed silent. I was hoping John would talk first, I just didn't know how to start a conversation though I have lived for so long.

Ray gave a kinda boring speech, I suppose. They were all getting kind of drunk. 'they are superheroes but have really low alcohol tolerance.' I was in Peace until John asked a question that made my heart skip a beat. I tried to maintain my composure to avoid any suspensions.

John: "Anyone has big life changes they wanna reveal?"

Mick: "I got a kid.

Ray: "Wha--"

Mick: "Been trying to ignore her, but I... Can't stop thinking about her."

Violet: "At least your thinking about her." I said trying not to show a sad face. Charlie looked at me.

Charlie: "Let go of the grudges."

I ignored her, but her words are already in my head.

Ray: "Aw. It's a good thing, Mick."

John: "It's called love."

Violet: "I'm surprised you know that word even if it's not in your vocabulary." I murmured.

Nate: "Wow, let's keep this share-fest going. All right? Who's next?"

As expected, they all looked at me.

Violet: "Ask away... Just don't get too personal."

Nate: "Wait, any questions?"

Violet: "Did I stutter or are you deaf?"

Nate: "Geez, sorry."

Ray: "I got a question. But first, how old are you?"

I tried to remember my age, I was about to say a few million years but realized that they, included John, don't know I time traveled.

Violet: "19"

Ray: "Okay. Have you had your first kiss?"

I was expecting to hit a nerve of John's just like any father would after their daughter kisses someone.

Violet: "Yes."

Ray: "Who?"

Violet: "We never got to have our first date. He died because of a demon...his name was Kyle."

Behrad: "Sorry to hear about that."

*mini time skip*

John: "... I mean, it's the Loom of Fate. All right, once e we piece it all together, we'll rewrite Astra's Life. And I'm telling you all, this is gonna be worth it."

John's POV:

I felt another entity. I can feel it watching us. I looked at Violet and I immediately knew something was there. She also felt the thing watching us.

I looked behind us.

John: "Who's there?"

Violet: "Atra..." she whispered to herself.

John: "Charge thee, speak."

I was too distracted to watch where I was going and bumped into a man.

Man: "Hey! Watch it, you pigeon-livered worm!"

John: "Hehehehehe. Piss of."

Man 2: "You want some?"

Charlie: "Hey, leave him alone!"

Charlie stop the man from punching me while another tried to attack her. Good thing Mick brought his gun and fired it at the guys. A riot began.

Violet's POV:

This is my chance. If I can kill, I'll get fresh energy. It's just a little bit disappointing because even though I got help from someone powerful in the past, I still keep spending a lot of energy. It like a disease that can't be cured permanently. You just take pills.

I joined the fight. And I killed at least 10.

Charlie: "Why'd you kill them?"

Violet: "Like what I told John last time, it's to kill or be killed."

Charlie: "You were just supposed to knock them out."

Violet: "I needed it. Their death has a purpose."

Oh God, I said something I shouldn't have... Again. I'm sure they'll give me a surprise interrogation.

I can still feel it's Astra's presence and followed it. John was already there.

John: "What plane of Hell did you surface? Well, whoever you are are, I'm afraid I must do my duty and send you back. Fuge!

I saw Astra. She's grown up.

Violet: "Astra! Don't go!"

John was also surprised to see Astra.

Violet: "Why did you do that!? That hurt her!!!"

John: "It won't. It was just a projection of her. She was watching us."

Violet: "I felt it. You sent her flying backward!"

John: "I guess you know more than we do. More than any of us do?"

Violet: "What are you talking about?"

John: "I'm sorry V."

I felt dizzy and fell.

A/n's POV:

Mick: "Party's over"

John: "Yeah, Jocko's right about that one. And can somebody help me bring her back to the ship?"

Charlie: "Who--?" she looked over behind John. "What did you do to her?"

John: "I had to put her to sleep. Don't worry, it's only temporary. We wouldn't want her to be a Sleeping Beauty now, don't we?"

*time skip*

Sara: "I cannot believe you guys! I put you in charge of the mission, and you lied to me. You--you lied to me. So why--
so why, you could just-- you could go party?"

Sara was angry that they failed the mission. They messed up!! They conversed and conversed and conversed.

They went back out to complete the mission.

Violet's POV:

I woke up and my headaches. I found myself in the Waverider.

Violet: "Gideon why am I here? Where are the others?"

Gideon: "You are to stay here until the others get back. They went to accomplish their mission, Miss Constantine."

Violet: "Don't call me that."

Gideon: "Yes, Miss Logue"

I tried to get out of this cell-like place using my powers but wouldn't work.

Gideon: "I'm sorry miss Logue. But I am to follow the captain's order."

Violet: "I guess I'll have to work my way out then."

I used 30% of my power to release a wave of energy to destroy the force field that prevents me from getting out. Luckily, it works. I wasn't so sure if it would.

Violet: "Tell me where they are Gideon"

Gideon: "They are still at the tavern"

I went out and found Nate being confronted by 4 men.

He swung and took down three of them.

Violet: "Go to Ray! I can handle them."

Nate: "You're not supposed to be h--"

Violet: "Just go"

He went back to the Waverider hoping Ray was still there.

Violet: "This is gonna be fun!"
I changed form. I let out the demon side of me so that I can absorb every single bit of their energy.

*Disclaimer!: I do not own this picture*

Man: "What are you?"

Violet: "Your worst nightmare"

And then I ran and killed them all with my blade which can incinerate the body of those it gave wounds.

I finished them all but I still have not fully recovered. So I went out of town to get more souls and went back to the Waverider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 230 60
She is fierce. She is the future queen. She is a whole definition of power. The powers she has are amazing but she keeps them hidden. She doesn't tru...
66.1K 2.5K 52
John has once again found himself King. How long will it be before the events of New Bostin repeat? He has already lost Sera, and the students are tu...
7.4K 223 22
Please go to: https://www.wattpad.com/story/48547934-the-guardian-final-version-updated-every-monday for the rewritten version. (or you can just cli...
18.8K 346 9
He's light and she's darkness 2 complete opposites yet the 1 can't exist without the other What will happen when the 2 get brought together? I only o...