Love & Hate || Nishimura Riki...

By nikitty_x

this book is so cringey . read at your own risk ! COMPLETED More

xx
characters
I hate my life
The incident
God's plan ?
Who are you ?
New friend
Through thick and thin
I really hate him
bffs
Part time job
The three dorks
Jakeyyy
It's her
You owe me one
She's cute
getting closer
ni-ki kawaii
crush
he looks ethereal
concerned
bus
sleepy head
do you like him?
you like me?
I'm not a baby anymore
hyungs
hyungs(2)
i can't hate him
heejay✨
shaira
can you be mine ?
shy
stay away from him
he's a criminal
it's all gone now
drained inside
thanks hyung
forget
I'll make her mine
where it all started
unexplainable feelings
minion
masked smile
the start
talk back
He found love
Ni-ki's new mom
sorry
confession
the guys
doubt
acceptance
end-
epilogue
🌼
new book !

longing

2K 101 35
By nikitty_x

Ni-ki silently gazed outside , admiring the droplets of rain that was jumping into his window frame .. slowly opening the window , he reached a hand out to feel the rain as he looked up at the dark gray skies.. The gloomy weather somewhat made him feel sad and lonely.

" ahh .. it also rained that night " he whispered to himself silently that he's only the one to hear it

he remembered everything that had happened to him 2 years ago that moment when he felt broken and hurt the one who he love the most . He regretted it tho , if he just didn't push her away , if he just didn't let his anger take him away , if he just understands her .. if he just hold her tightly that night , maybe they're still together until now .. or maybe not .. he doesn't really know . If he could just turn back time .. he would do everything just to keep her by his side even if he suffered or he's hurt , at least he has Shaira with him . But it'll never happen .

Jungwon noticed that he was silent staring outside lost in his thoughts so he tapped his shoulders to bring him back to his senses .

Ni-ki turned his head to see who's tapping his shoulder " yahh! why are you here being so dramatic when me and Sunoo hyung are busy cleaning this apartment of yours? Let me remind you that it is yours and not ours so get your ass up and help us " he scolded him jokingly .. he knows Ni-ki, he's like this whenever he misses Shaira

"sorry wonie hyung .. I'm just admiring the rain " he stood up and get the mop beside him .. they are cleaning this apartment for him and his nana to transfer .. he had saved up from his part time in Jay's Cafe because he gives him excessive salary for just a part timer that he decided to rent an apartment for him and his nana's comfort .. tho this isn't new and huge as he couldn't afford it by now , still it could fit them both with their things on .. it has it's own kitchen , own bathroom and a bedroom that both of them can share . At least they wouldn't stay in their old house that the foundation's going to break down in no time .

" just say you missed her Ni-ki " he teases the younger who started to mop the floor .. he didn't stop what he's doing but just stared blankly at the window

" yeah I miss her a lot hyung especially on rainy days" he admitted to his older friend

" i hope you'll meet her again Ni-ki" Sunoo joined their conversation as he can hear them both since this is just a small room  .

" i hope so too hyung .. i wish she'll come back to me " he sadly said making his hyungs look at him in pity " i wonder how is she right now .. is she okay ? is her dad doing fine by now ? does she ever think of me ?" he added .. he still hopes that Shaira still have feelings for her .. and also , he still hopes for the betterment of Shaira's dad's condition. Even that man had done something unacceptable to him , still it's Shaira's dad .. the only one she has and he doesn't want something bad to happen to him or her to lose him. He had forgiven the man long time ago as he realized that even if he would do something just to revenge and to have justice for his parents , he wouldn't still be happy if Shaira would also suffer because of being all alone and not having someone to lean on like he  was when his parents died .. well , atleast he had his nana with him but shaira had no one else aside her father .

" I know she still likes you Ni-ki " jungwon said petting the younger's head

" I couldn't believe in what you said hyung .. if she does then why is it that until now she hasn't even texted or called me ? she could have send me a letter at least ..i guess she just doesn't care about me at all " he told Jungwon who's attentively listening to him

" I'm sorry you have to endure this sorrowful young love Ni-ki .. " Sunoo said hugging the youngest of their squad .. he felt sad to see Ni-ki like this. Ever since he met Ni-ki , he felt like it's his own little brother that he wanted to protect all the time .. same goes with Jungwon but he knows that Jungwon was the strong one so he just gives Ni-ki extra attention .. he was just had this hard shell outside but the truth is, he was the softest in them .

" it's okay hyung .. I'm old enough to carry all this burden .. I am not that soft as you both think " he flexed his muscles that's growing recently as he goes to the gym nearby the cafe he works

" Ni-ki , it's not how it works .. you're still a baby in our eyes and you couldn't change it " Jungwon told him slightly giggling

" I was just joking hyung hehe " he said still moping the same part where he mopped earlier

" well , since you just flexed your muscles just now , would you mind mopping the whole place and not just that part you're currently moping ? the floor might erase itself if you're going to just mop in that area repeatedly " Sunoo ruffled his hair after he said those words and continue wiping the wall

" yeah Sunoo hyung was right Ni-ki .. this place isn't that huge for you to mop so don't just mop on that part .." he laughed at Ni-ki who looked at the floor where he repeatedly mop ever since he holds the floor mop

" let's finish this before lunch so we could arrange all your things before nana comes home at sunset " Sunoo informed both younger males that willingly obeyed his orders

...

Shaira was arranging her stuffs when she saw a box where she hid everything that reminds her of Ni-ki. She'll open it again after a long time. this thing had been hidden purposely under her bed for her not to see it .. because it'll just remind of him if she sees this .

But this time she was eager to see what's inside again . She had to see what's inside so she could still remember Ni-ki and those memories that they shared together because if she won't do it , she feel like loosing her mind .. She misses him a lot that she can't even forget about him even if he had pushed her away and ignored her .. and those letters that she had given to him.

She smiled as she opened the lid of the cutely designed box where she stored her memories with him .

She picked a photo of Ni-ki which she took when they hang out by the bridge .. that night when she said to Ni-ki to not do anything to revenge .. to not take unpleasant actions that'll end him to worst situation .. She was just glad that Ni-ki had obeyed her but she was sad at the same time because the one that he was talking about that night was her father . If she just only knew .. but what if she knew it earlier ? would she tell Ni-ki that her father was Min Jooyun ? would she tell Ni-ki that the criminal that he's looking for was with her all this time ? Or would she let Ni-ki make her dad locked up in a cell ? She couldn't find answers to the questions that's circulating in her mind right now .. it's her dad after all but he committed a sin.

She gathered all the photos that's inside the box and scatter it on her bed .. She lied on her bed as she stared at every photo that she has on her hands .

" Riki's so cute here " she adored the cute photo of Ni-ki that she took secretly while he was sleeping at the staff's room

" oh this one's the coolest .. the day when he danced at Jay oppa's place that I also secretly took .. it was blurry because I don't to get caught when he suddenly looked back at me" she only knows this of course because she was fond of taking stolen shots from the male

She remembered how Ni-ki caught her attention for the first time as a boy .. the first time she admired him by the way he danced .. he was so happy that time when he do that dance battle with Kei . When the crowd where yelling his name , cheering for him .. he was so happy that Shaira could see it in his eyes .. those sparkly eyes that she fell for . she misses those eyes .. the galaxy in his eyes that drowned her deeper into him.. if she could just see those eyes again. Also his smile that would always make her day bright  even she had a bad day ..  his smile that would instantly make her feelings better .

She misses Ni-ki's comfortable hugs .. his deep voice that sometimes crack whenever he's excited .. it made her laughed while thinking about it  . She misses everything in him . She missed Ni-ki.

"ahh I really miss him .. i wish I could go back to Korea and be with him again " she said softly imagining the day if they would ever meet again ..

" but what if he really doesn't love me anymore ? what if he doesn't want to see me ? what if it's only me who misses him and he never thinks of me ? " she sighed .. questions flooding her head again , questions that she doesn't know how to answer herself because the more she questions herself , the more she's hurt

" I guess it's the best if we would just separate ways for good .. and don't ever cross paths again " she told herself determined but everytime she would think like this or think about throwing Ni-ki's love away , she would feel hurt and guilty .. as if it was going to be unfair for Ni-ki if she'll give up on him but at some point , she would think again that why would it be unfair for him if he's the one who literally pushed her away from him ..

"I've been so loyal to him all these years but he just replaced me with another girl .. ugh ! he's so unbelievable ! He was the one who confessed that he love me but there he is loving another girl instead of me .. Did I ever matter to him ? How come he just forgets about me when I am here , couldn't even forget everything about him . Gosh ! I remember even how he walk " she ranted even though she knows that no one is listening to her . This time she really forgets that she and the boy had broke up already and acted like they were still a couple

She spotted the pictures that Jake mailed to her as she scans the inside of the box .

" I don't know if I would fully believe in this photos .. they were so sweet that you would actually tell that they are a couple but is it just the angle or there's something wrong with my eyes .. is this edited ? " she raised a photo where Hae Jin's hands were on Ni-ki's shoulder .. it happened recently so Jake probably sending her all pictures that he could take secretly . He was so resolute in his task as if he doesn't have any work to do .. He just stalk Hae jin and Ni-ki at the cafe to get some proofs then send it to Shaira . But Shaira didn't want any of these . She doesn't really care after all . All she wanted was to see Ni-ki at this point . And know everything from him personally so she wouldn't just jump into conclusions and judge them both . Because she knows that Ni-ki is so friendly and this photos screams friendship but she admits that she was jealous .. she couldn't help it .. Ni-ki is with another girl for pete's sake .

" I badly want to see him but I'm here .. restrained from doing what I want as if I'm a prisoner in my own house  " she sighed .. She hates her dad for bringing her here in a country where he left her when she was young .They came here just to hide obviously but she doesn't know that her dad was this serious in hiding that  Shaira was restricted to go out if it's not for school . She felt their house was a jail .

"Should I take over the company and force dad to be admitted in some mental or psychiatric hospital ? His condition isn't good to start with .. but I'm still young and inexperience in that field .. I'm afraid I might ruin the whole company if I do that " she said her thoughts again as if she has a friend to talk .

"how can I do that ? I'm powerless .. and besides dad was still surviving on his own .. even though we barely talk , I know that he still hasn't lose his sanity " she keeps speaking talking to no one ..

" ugh ! I think I'm the one who's losing my sanity .. I've been talking with myself " she slid all the pictures that she taken out of the box  and arranged it neatly inside it . She closed it then hid it again under her bed

"I think I'll just sleep .. my thoughts are not going anywhere .. these are keeping me from overthinking and this is not good for my mental health .. I don't want to be stressed " she fixed her bed then closed her eyelids .

×××

I couldn't think on what to write next so I just updated with this one chapter .. I'll come back next week :)
and it's the 24th ! Sunki Day .. I hope they'll post something . But it's okay if they won't .. I still love them both .

×××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 136 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...
169K 4.8K 33
a nishimura riki fanfiction ; ⌗ the maknaes of two rookie groups fell in love ↻ completed [ extremely cringe writing and plot holes ahead. read at yo...
108K 1.5K 24
★彡[ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱɪᴄᴋ, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀᴇ?]彡★ Update at least once a week:) 🖤 angst ❤️ fluff/sickfic 𝕰𝖓𝖍𝖞𝖕𝖊𝖓 ʟᴇᴇ ʜᴇᴇꜱᴇᴜɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊᴏɴɢꜱᴇᴏɴɢ / ᴊᴀʏ ꜱʜɪᴍ ᴊᴀ...
3.7K 238 15
Hello clowns 🤡, I'm back from the dead (if you came from my old acc) with a new book that I'm actually gonna finish, I know a miracle. Enjoy 😉