The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

41 | aquamenti

18.8K 504 716
By heylolittaheyy

Draco
_______

Everyone was totally tired after diner which was, surprisingly, very tasty -  fish and nice salad. Nobody was in mood for drinking and partying, especially not when Hagrid said he'll wake us up at 8am. On Sunday morning. Terrible.

Theo and Leon fell asleep the minute they closed their eyes, they always do. Once they're deep asleep, nothing can wake them up, and I mean it. Me and Amelie could have a loud sex right in front of them, and they wouldn't know a thing.

But that, unfortunately, isn't happening.

Although it could. After what she pulled on me, I can't think straight. I still feel her kisses on my neck, her hand slowly moving toward my lap. Everyone she gets close, her addictive perfume hits my nose and makes me melt on her fingertips. I've never met someone who smells so good.

Amelie likes me and I like her, a lot, but we're both too stubborn and proud to confess it.

My bed is next to Amelie's, divided only by a few dozen inches. I want to ride my hand and stoke her cheek at first. Then I'd slowly move my hand lower to her breasts and then lover through her belly, down to her...

I can't think straight when she's near me.

I watch how she constantly moves and changes sleeping positions, trying to find one good, unsuccessfully. She's not asleep, I assumed. I'm laying on my side, facing her. She just covered her whole shoulders and almost her head with the blanket as she's cold.

"Amelie?" I whispered her name into the air, hoping it was loud enough for her to hear.

"Hm?" She mumbled annoyingly.

"Are you cold?"

She kept her eyes closed and nodded her head in yes. As she did that, strands of blonde hair fell into her face. She's tired, but she can't sleep because of the cold. Or because she's not at home nor is she at Hogwarts.

I sat up with my bare feet on the cold foot and took my blanket from my bed to cover her. I put the blanked on top of her own over her body and pulled it up to her shoulders.

Just when I was about to lay down to my bed, I noticed scars on her hands.

She mumbled a silent "thank you" and kept falling asleep, this time with ease, because she's warm.

Her eyes are still closed, so she doesn't see I gave her my only blanket and now I'm left to sleep in cold.

Amelie
________

I've been awakened by the sound of clinking glass, followed by a loud "Shh!" afterwards.

I didn't wanna open my eyes and welcome the day just yet. I wanna stay here, nice and warm in my bed...in my bed?

I urged my eyes to open and landed them on a wooden ceiling that does look nothing like the one in Hogwarts. Then a shock goest through my body from not knowing where I am or in who's bed I'm laying.

"Good morning, princess," said Leon, I can't see him yet but I hear his voice coming from the couch.

Once I realized I'm in a cottage with them, I groaned. The dislocation anxiety, again.

"Don't tell me you're drinking already," I rolled my eyes and sat up from laying position.

They all giggled and clinked their glasses again, swallowing the alcohol down their throats. They're in sweats, hair messy from the night, but they don't look tired at all. It's just me.

"Want one?" Offered Theo.

"No,"

I find myself wrapped in not one, but two blankets. That's why I've been so warm and calm during the night, someone sacrificed their cover to keep me comfortable. Or it was just another of Draco's tricks to make me be kind to him.

Kindness? For him? No, thanks.

In took my clothes and walked past them straight to the shower, hoping it would at least wake me a bit more. If it doesn't work, I'll do one shot with the boys.

I looked into a mirror at a blonde pale faced girl with big bags under her eyes looking at me.
Am I the same girl who seduced Draco yesterday? I don't know, sometimes, I don't know what makes me do some things.

I undress myself from pajama and stepped into the shower. I put my hair up into a pony tail so it doesn't get wet and turned on the shower. As soon as the cold water started running down the shower head, I screamed and nearly slipped. It's ice cold!

"Fuck!" I cussed and tried to put the water to the red line where it's supposed to be hot.

Nothing seems to be working, the water is still cold and there's no way I'm showering myself in that. I gave up my plumbing abilities and wrapped my wet body into my towel.

"Guys?" I shouted at them when I peeked out of the bathroom door.

No one replied, so I tried to yell again. Where the fuck are they?

"Are you okay?" Asked Draco with a worried tone in his voice and ran toward me.

"Not you..." I scoffed, but lied. It's exactly him who I was hoping to catch.

"Cut the crap. What's wrong?"

"The shower's not working...it's cold," I explained and let him into the bathroom.

As he entered, I pulled my towel tighter around my breasts. The bathroom is tiny, so I had to squeeze myself against the wall to make room for Draco.

Without testing the water first, he sighed and turned on the water heated located over the toilet. I feel like dumb right now.

"Right, thank you..." I mumbled and pushed him out through the door.

I made sure to make my towel fall from my breasts and uncover my naked body a few seconds before he closed the door.

The day went fast. We had to examine the water quality and train the aquamenti spell. Of course, I am the best at it. While most of them were struggling with creating a single stream of water out of their wands, I created water tornadoes and small tsunamis. I could do more, much more, but I don't want to attract too much attention to my skills.

Later, we were supposed to look for crystals and shells on the shore, since this lake is known for its easy occurrence of crystals and minerals.

I'm walking by the shore and talking with Ginny while the boys are collecting.

"How was your night?" She asked but didn't let me answer, "anyway, mine was the worst. Ron sneaked in around midnight and laid to Hermione's bed,"

"Did they-"

"No! God, no! Or...I don't know, they might have, I was asleep, thank god..."

"Oh..." I mumbled and looked in direction where Draco is talking to Leon about something. He's holding bunch of crystals he collected.

"Amelie, we're best friends, right?" Asked Ginny after a while.

"Of course,"

"So, sometimes, best friends do mistakes-" she said, but I didn't hear the rest, because McGonagall called us all for dinner.

I put my arm around Ginny's shoulder and walked with her toward the building where we eat. We gathered with the boys and entered together. It smells so good in here that it reminds me how hungry I am. We sat by a round table, waiting for food.

"So I say, we're having party tomorrow," suggested Theo when we all calmed down.

"Why not today and tomorrow?" Asked Ginny.

"He didn't bring enough alcohol for two days," explained Leon and stroke her ginger hair.

"And he already drank two bottles," I reminded and looked at Theo, blushing.

"It wasn't just me, we all did-"

"I didn't have a single drop," I protested and folded my arms.

"Alright then," he sighed, "you can have a bottle,"

"Thank you,"

We finished the dinner and headed to our cottage with Ginny, but I separated from them.

"I'll catch you later," I shouted at them and walked towards the lake.

It getting dark, the lake is reflecting the pink and orange sunset on the sky and making a beautiful picture. I walked to the sea pier and sat on the end of it, with my legs hanging out.

I could get used to this view.

I haven't been alone since I came here, there was always someone near me. I can finally collect my thoughts and emotions, but I'm a little scared of them. So much happened in the past few days, I want to just let it all go and focus on one point - my mother. But how can I?

How can I not think of Draco when he's still somehow in front of my eyes? Thinking about him is making me ill. Excited, but ill.

I've never felt this way about anyone until now. This...feeling of wanting and longing for his touch, his eye contact, his lips. I don't know what is he doing to me, but I hate it and love it at the same time.

No wonder why my father thinks I'm weaker.

"Can I join you?"

I didn't have to look around to see who it is, I knew immediately it's Draco walking toward me.

"No," yes.

He sighed and sat down next to me on the wooden pier.

"What do you want, Draco? I'm not in mood for your mocking right now," I said and kept looking at the water.

"Show me your hands," he commanded.

"Why?" I asked, but he already grab them before I could protest.

He turned them with my palm up and revealed my scars.

"Oh, this? It's nothing, my father says it's from the constant fire starting and cruciatus," I explained and let him gently stroke my scarred skin. It's not big, I got used to them.

"What? Cruciatus!?"

I looked at him and rised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, they don't do it to you when you're misbehaving?" I asked and hoped he'll agree and tell me that it's normal. I don't want to hear it otherwise.

"Amelie, who does that to you?" He asked me with a nervous voice.

"My father told me everyone's parents do that..." I said and quickly hid my hands to my lap.

"That's so fucking sick, no one who loves their child does that,"

"But he only did it four tim-"

"How many!?"

His tone is making me nervous. So what his parents doesn't do that? Mine do, it's none of his business.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Could you leave?"

"No. I could not, until you prove me you like me,"

I scoffed and put my elbows on the wooden tiles to lay on them. Draco stayed seated, looking in front of him on the beautiful sunset and mountains.

"There's nothing to prove," I mumbled.

I rised my hand to wipe dust out of his Black T-shirt. When my hand touched his back, I felt how he shivered.

"Then prove me you hate me,"

Without any further hesitation, I used all the strength in my right arm to push him out of the pier. It worked. He fell straight into the lake with a loud scream.

I stood up to watch his red face screaming and letting out cussing words. I laughed at him desperately trying to stay on the surface.

"I can't swim!" He shouted.

His head went under the water for a few seconds, his hands are swinging and splashing the water. A few water drops flew straight on my face.

"Of course you can't," I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. Why wouldn't he know how to swim?

"Amel-Amelie!" He kept shouting and swallowing water.

"Very funny!"

I continued mocking him and laughing at him until he disappeared under the water for a while. I looked closer to look for him.

"Draco?" I shouted.

Smile quickly faded from my face and exchanged it with nervousness. Where the fuck is he?

"Stop it!" I screamed again.

Did he just drown? Maybe for once, he wasn't lying about swimming. Oh my-

"Draco!"

I stretched my arms in front of me and shouted "aquamenti!". I created a small wave that got bigger and bigger until I could form a hand from the water. When the hand got big enough, I sent it under water to look for Draco's body.

"Come on!"

I could bite my whole bottom lip from the nervousness I feel right now. And it's all my fault.

When the hand got heavy, I quickly lifted it up and spotted Draco laying on it. I just hope he's not dear at this point. It's been a while since he went under the water.

I made the hand slowly put him next to me on the pier and then finished the spell.

He's all soaking wet, his body, his hair, his pale face. I'm trying to quickly remember a spell to wash out water out of his lungs, but nothing's coming on my mind, so I think I'm gonna go with normal human first aid.

I put my hands on his chest and started pushing and pushing, only thing I didn't know was how deep to push. I don't wanna break his rib or something.

"Wake up!" I screamed at him.

He's not moving. His eyes are closed, only his mouth is slightly opened.

Mouth! Of course!

Okay, I got this. I kissed him a few times, this should be nothing.

I leaned over him to the level of his face and connected my lips with his. Now what? I always see this in movies but I never know what they really do. Am I supposed to blow air into his mouth or something?

Just when I was prepared to blow with my lips on his, he moved. He locked our lips and started kissing me.

I was shocked at first, didn't know what to do. Then, his arm grabbed my head and stroke me hair while still kissing my lips. They're wet from the water and as I got my face closer, the water gets on my face.

I returned the kisses and soon, we proceeded into making out passionately.

What am I doing? He's a fucking liar messing with my emotions. I shouldn't be enjoying this, I shouldn't want him to kiss me more and more. I know I shouldn't.

All of sudden, I stopped. I let go of his lips and moved further, watching his face turn into a smile that said "I won".

"Are you not ashamed?" I asked him with a disgusted face.

"Not at all," he replied, all happy that his plan to get me to kiss him worked.

I didn't know what to say anymore, so I walked out of the pier and left him laying there.

"You just proved you like me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 24.1K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
41.1K 678 41
Deku and Bakugo have known each other since they were babies. Bakugo never bullied deku, instead actually protects her from bullies. they apply to ua...
271K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
993K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...