A Dumb Love Story

By M3T4LH34D_

Y/n is an aspiring teenage guitarist wanting to perform for the world, but to get big, she has to win Battle... More

CAST!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

73 3 0
By M3T4LH34D_

Hey, need a hand?

Y/n: "argh fuck!" I shout angrily trying the put the plug into the socket.

"Hey, need a hand?" Someone says chuckling. I turn to see Lars walking up to me. He takes the plug out of my hand and gently plugs it in.

Lars: "Y/n you gotta loosen up, you on your period or something?" He says massaging my shoulders.

Y/n: "Yes, I am." I say in a moody tone shrugging his hands off my shoulders.

Lars: "shit sorry, want a beer?" He says nicely.

I sigh at myself for being a bitch

Y/n: "sure, Thankyou." I smile

Lars just smirks and begins walking off.

Y/n: "hey Lars?" I raise my voice catching his attention.

Lars: "yeah babe?" He says putting his hands on his hips.

Ew not him calling me babe now

Y/n: "1, Sorry snapping. And 2, don't call me babe! I have a boyfr-" I cut myself off realising I let it out. Kirk and I hadn't told the rest of the guys, not like we were gonna hide it though.

Lars: "Boyfriend?" Lars shouts.

James: "who has a boyfriend?!" James yells walking in, so does Kirk and Cliff.

Lars: "Y/n just said she had a boyfriend" he says as I give Kirk a panicky look. He just smirks and nods.

Cliff: "come on, let it out"

Y/n: "alright, gang meeting. Dining room table ASAP!" I say charging past them to the dining room.

I take a brisk sip of my beer as my eyes follow the boys sitting down.

James: "well?" He says as they all stare at me. Kirk looks at me trying not to laugh.

Y/n: "so basically *snorts* me and Kirk are like dating." The look on their shocked faces made me and Kirk burst out laughing.

Kirk: "Yeh it's true we like when on a walk last night and got pizza and shit" he says coming out of a laugh.

Cliff: "well, I couldn't of been the only one seeing it coming, right?"

Lars: "no yeh I saw it coming as well, the constant hand touching, whispering in each others ears and don't forget the looks you give each other" Lars teases.

James: "well done guys, anything else you need to confess or is the meeting over?" He says grinning.

Kirk: "No I think we're go-" before he could finish I cut him off... shit

Y/n: "yeh on the night of battle of the bands, remember when I said I was going to the bathroom?"

James: "hmm..." he says looking at the boys confused

Y/n: "Right so Kirk came up and we ended up kissing, like a lot and I was literally about to loose my virginity on your bathroom counter top but you interrupted and I'm still a virgin thanks to you." The room went silent. Kirk sat their with his eyes wide open, so were James' eyes, and Lars', even cliffs.

Shit... I should of kept my mouth shut.

Kirk: "sooo, anyways. Shall we get back to the album?" He ask's trying to cut the awkward silence.

Cliff, Lars and James just look at each other and began wheezing. Slapping the table.

Kirk: "what's so funny?"

Cliff: "nothing nothing." He said as they all started to stand up.

James: "come on, let's finish this album." James says scruffing my hair.

Y/n: "not the hair you fucker!" I say as they all laugh.

Time skip~ July 23rd.

Y/n: "guys it's finished! Look!" I run up to them showing a brand new, first make of the album we named

Kill 'Em All

James: "Yo that's so cool what the fuck!" He says with a glowing smile on his face

Kirk: "when is it getting released?"

Y/n: "they said July 24th, what day is it today?"

Lars: "July 23rd!" We all looked up to each other smiling like crazy, jumping up and down.

Cliff: "come on, we're going out to celebrate " He says grabbing his cigarette packet, and sliding it into his denim jacket pocket.

James: "fuck yeh come on!!" Jame shouts putting his guitar down.

We all ran outside and saw a Mustang GLX 5.o with the hood off, siting there.

Lars: "hello beautiful..." Lars says walking up to the car, snatching the car keys off the seat.

Y/n: "Lars, no, we can just use James' dads car."

Lars: "Or we could use James' dream car?" I look over to James, his eyes trying not to resist the cherry red stallion.

James: "Fuck it, come on guys."

Y/n: "Well, if James says so, might as well." I say hopping in the car next to James.

Lars: "Well what about me?" Lars says jealous.

Cliff: "Like I said before, it's because you're irrelevant..." Cliff says lighting a cigarette.

Lars: "Don't start Cliff, I have some comebacks your not for."

They wouldn't shut up. I feel bad for Kirk. He has to sit in the back with them. He just looks at me like he wants to die and it's making me laugh.

To block out the argument, I turn on the radio, with the speakers blasting Night fever by The Bee Gees.

All: "NIGHT FEVER, NIGHT FEVER, WE KNOW HOW TO DO IT!" Yes, even Cliff was singing.

James is speeding down the empty street, warm summer air blowing in my long hair, I lift my arms up feeling the music.

I pull myself up, standing on the seat and gripping the window in front of me.

Y/n: "METALLICA FOREVER!" I shout from the top of my lungs. The boys cheer for me and repeat 'Metallica forever'.

Lars: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "what now Lars?"

Lars: "You got a nice ass!"

Kirk: "hey! That's my girlfriend!" Kirk yells, well, we're all yelling cus we can't hear shit with the loud wind.

James: "WAIT Y/N GET DOWN! I CAN SEE COPS!" I instantly jump down onto the seat. We all hold our breath as we drive past the cop cars.

We wait 2 minutes until we've fully passed them then all exhale deeply.

Cliff: "I've never been more scared in my fucking life I swear." We all burst out laughing. My heart and chest are so tight because I'm so happy, my whole body is in the best mood.

Best vibes ever.

In my head I can hear the song 'More than a woman' by The Bee Gees (again) as me and Kirk get out the car together, holding hands, feeling confident.

Kirk: "I don't think I've ever met a girl more special in my life" Kirk kept drenching me in compliments. I got a sun burn from blushing so much.

It was starting to get dark, the boys and I were on our 6th beer, I was taking taking a bunch of Polaroid photos.

Kirk: "you know, you're the best girlfriend I've ever had. I've only had 2 others but you're the best one." Kirk says drunk.

James: "Kirk... your ex is here." Kirks gaze changed.

Kirk: "Oh shit, is she back in town?"

James: "bro she never left, you just haven't seen her since the start of the school break."

Kirk: "Oh yeh, don't let her- ohh hey..."

Vanessa: "Kirk! Omg hey baby!" She goes into kiss him, oh fuck no. I hold my hand out between their lips, Kirk backs away as she kisses my hand.

Vanessa: "who are you?" She says like a bitch.

Y/n: "y/n, you?" I give her a spiteful look.

Vanessa: "Vanessa, Vanessa Holten. And are you his girlfriend of something?"

Y/n: "yes, yes I am." I say and Kirk puts his hand around my shoulder. This made me feel happy because he actually cares about me.

?: "VANESSA, DID YOU JUST KISS THAT GUY? YOU SLUT!" Some bulky tall man walks in clenching his fists.

Kirk: "If I die, please visit my grave everyday..." he says as if he's actually gonna die.

Y/n: "Kirk you're not gonna di-" before I could finish, Kirk gets punched in the face, I almost heard his neck snap, but he fell backwards, onto my lap. James and Cliff square up to the guy while that Vanessa bitch it tryna touch up my boy, uh... no?

Y/n: "rather than tryna help my boyfriend, how about you go help yours."I say throwing her hand off Kirks.

She gets up looking all sad and walks off. I could see that kirks mouth wouldn't stop bleeding so I tell the boys we should head home.

We exit the bar with a whole crowd watching in silence. I sat in the back with Kirk resting on my lap. I felt him smiling and when i looked down to check on him, he stopped which made me think, he's not hurt but I liked his being there so I just left it.

James: "shit, my parents are home!"

Y/n: "it's fine, my dad and new step mom have gone on their honeymoon, you guys can stay at mine. Cliff, Lars wanna stay too?"

Cliff: "nah it's okay, we can just meet here in the morning."

Lars: "yeah I'm good, but I'll see you guys tomorrow."

We wave them both goodbye, then we just carry Kirk in to my bedroom.

James: "so shall I sleep on the couch?"

Y/n: "nooo take my parents room, just no jerking off!"

James: "ughhh fine but Thankyou! See you in the morning y/n"

Y/n: "goodnight" I say walking into my bedroom to see Kirk reading my diary.

Kirk: "God damn, I was about to loose my v card to the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life but-" I snatch it out of his hands and shove it down my shirt.

Kirk: "come on let me read the rest! I'm in it I have a right to read!" I'm here thinking, we're alone, parents aren't home and we have a bed... hmmm.

Y/n: "you want it?" I say seductively.

Kirk: "yes I do" he replies seductively.

Y/n: "come get it then..." WOAHHH IM NEVER LIKE THIS I think to myself. But hey he's my boyfriend...

Kirk pushes me on the bed and crawls over me, he begins leaving love marks on my neck, making his way up to my lips. Leaving me a bloody taste. He's like some sort of sexy vampire guitarist. I take off my shirt, revealing my bare chest, as I don't wear bras.

Before we could go any further, James walks in

James: "Hey wait y/n AHHHH IM SORRY!" He shouts as he sees my boobs.

Y/n: "GET OUT, DONT RUIN IT AGAIN."

James exits immediately, no questions asked.

Kirk and I look at each other and laugh.

Kirk: "now, where were we"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...