The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

40 | provoking

20.6K 521 910
By heylolittaheyy

Amelie
________

Saturday morning's weather is exactly the combination I hate the most - wet and cold. Heavy rain is falling on our heads, some of us were lucky enough to bring an umbrella, but since neither me or the boys have one, we must walk with our bags on our heads.

This trip is for Slytherins and Gryffindors only, the other houses will go next week. All of us who signed and paid to go are headed to Hogsmeade, where we'll apparate from. Well, some of us.

My mood is totally down and it's not because of the weather. My head's been hurting from yesterday's incidents that happened on the Malfoys ball. The boys all stayed over and slept in Draco's room, but I went back to Hogwarts right after I said what I said to Draco. There was no point of staying here any longer. And don't even get me started on how I walked alone from Hogsmeade to Hogwarts at 2 in the morning. That's on protection from my guards.

The only thing keeping me hopeful about this trip is Ginny. It's originally for 7th years only, but Ginny wanted to go with us, not with her classmates, so she persuaded McGonagall, the head of the trip. She only allowed it because her brother Ron is going, too, so he can watch over her.

As soon as she notices me waking alone, she lets go of Leon's hand and hops beside me.

"How are you?" She asked me with too positive voice for my mood.

"Amazing," I answered and kept looking at my black shoes, who are inches deep in the disgusting wet mud.

"I can't believe what he did to you, you were so looking forward-"

"Whatever Ginny, he can do whatever he likes, I don't care anymore," I said to quickly shut down this topic before Draco hears us.

I told Ginny what happened over phone when I got to Hogwarts, she's the only person who knows I ever really fancied Draco and that's how it will stay. I don't need anyone else to know I was so miserable.

Ginny wanted to say something, but she realized I really meant it and kept her mouth rather shut for the rest of the road.

When we arrived to Hogsmeade, McGonagall divided us into 2 groups - one with students who can apparate and the other one with students under 17, who can't yet. McGonagall took my group and Hagrid with professor Sprout took the other, who has to travel by quick-bus.

I hugged Ginny and waved her as she was leaving with her group. I am left alone now, but I don't even think about joining the boys. Draco's there and the least I wanna do is to see him right now.

But unfortunately, we have to grab each other's hand into a circle in order to apparate all together. Everyone grabbed their hands, including the boys with Leon in the middle, and I was the last one. Who the fuck am I supposed to grab?

Pansy is in the middle between Adrian and Flynt, so there's no way I'm grabbing them. My eyes landed on Hermione and for a second I thought I'll go there, but then I saw she's holding hands with Ron and Harry by her sides. I don't want to touch Harry, because the last time I did, my head started to hurt bad. Then there are other students who I never saw in my whole time at Hogwarts.

"Miss Montgomery? Are you waiting for something?" Asked McGonagall with annoyed voice and looked at me.

It was when I realized everyone's staring at me with raised eyebrows.

"No-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Draco loudly sighed, grabbed my hand firmly and pulled me to his side. It happened so fast that I had no time to protest or do anything. I'm now standing beside him, hand in hand with him. I rolled my eyes and waited for us to finally apparate.

On count to three, second before we apparated, Draco's grip tightened and nearly squeezed my whole hand. I got angry and stepped on his foot with mine, he laughed.

We landed in a forest. It's not crowded with trees as usual, I can see the Loch Ness lake behind them, which means we're very close. The place looks like a camp with small cottages where I assumed we'll be sleeping in. There are about 14 cottages, 7 on one side, 7 on the other with a huge fireplace in between them.

I can't believe I'm here, in cold and wet camp when I could have been in my warm bed drinking coffee.

"Silence!" Shouted Hagrid and stepped I front of the fireplace with other professors.

Students gathered around them.

"Thank you, Rubeus," said McGonagall and coughed, "when I say your name, you rise your hand and professor Sprout will assign you your cottage,"

I don't know where or who I'll be put with, but at this point, I don't really care anymore. I think I'll just go back to Hogwarts and screw on this trip.

Ginny got Hermione and some other girl I don't know. As she was leaving to her cottage, she looked at me and gave me a sad face, meaning that she wanted to be with me.

"Potter?" Called McGonagall.

He rised his hand and Hagrid assigned him with Ron Weasley and Longbottom.

"Montgomery?"

It took me a good few seconds to realize it's my fake surname. I immediately rised my hand, I couldn't not hear Draco's scoff.

"You're with...oh, that must be a mistake-" mumbled Sprout under his nose and showed the paper to McGonagall.

What is happening?

"No mistake, professor," said Draco all of sudden, "Snape approved it and thinks it's for the best,"

I immediately looked at him, trying to understand what on earth is he talking about.

"It's true," nodded McGonagall.

Can someone please tell me what's going on?

"Amelie, you're with Nott, Rockwood and Malfoy," said Sprout .

Oh god, I should've known something like this would happen.

I should be furious and mad on whoever made this happen, but actually, I'm not even a bit. If it were any other boys, I'd be scared for my life to sleep in one cottage with them as a single girl, but Theo? Leon? They're harmless. And they have alcohol.

And Draco? I'll figure that one out.

By the looks on everyone's faces, they must think we'll be having orgy in our cottage every night.

We went to our place to put our bags there. The whole cottage is just one small, but cozy room and a bathroom. Thank god for the bathroom, I was not mentally prepared for a shared one with the whole camp.

"Uh, guys? First problem," shouted Theo.

"What is it?" I asked and looked at him.

"There's only three beds," he answered and pointed at the three single beds placed next to each other with bedside tables dividing them.

Someone has to sleep on the floor. And I know for sure it won't be me.

We all looked at each other and knew immediately what that means. I ran and jumped into the nearest bed, my head banged into a soft pillow with a laugh. The boys did the same, except Leon, who stayed standing. Soon, I realized I got the bed in the middle, so that Draco and are sleeping on my sides. Fuck.

"Fuck you all, I have a sleeping bag. And very comfy one!"

"Why do you have one?" I asked and giggled.

"Always ready, baby,"

We spent the next half an hour unpacking and settling in our cottage. I sent a fire to a fireplace in one of the corners of the room to make us warm and cozy.

I'm trying to ignore the fact than I'm trapped here with Draco, I really am trying. But every time I look at his pretty face, I can't stop but imagine myself in place of the stranger girl, that was supposed to be me.

When I was done, I sat next to Leon on a couch and grabbed the spliff out of his hand. I put it in between my lips, felt how wet it is from his mouth, and exhaled the smoke into the air with my head tilted.

My phone suddenly buzzed, someone texted me. I just realized that I haven't told May nor my father about the trip. So it's either one of them, I guess.

Ginny: I'm already bored to death

"Your girlfriend's bored," I said to Leon and put my phone on the table.

Just when I was about to take another hit, Draco rised his hand in front of me, wanting to grab the spliff out of my fingers.

"Take one yourself, I don't wanna get mono," I said and exhaled the smoke into his face.

Theo and Leon immediately looked at us, from me to Draco and back, expecting an explanation.

"What? He fucked with some random girl yesterday," I explained to them and they instantly got it.

"It's not a random girl and we didn't fuck," protested Draco and frowned his face at me.

"Whatever," I mumbled and handed the spliff to Leon.

"Let me guess, Alizzia charmed you once again," asked Leon and grinned at Draco.

"Fuck off, all of you," groaned Draco and went to lay on his bed.

We continued laying in the couch and chatting until we heard Hagrid call everyone out of their cottages. I almost forgot that we won't just lay here all day. We have some assignments to do, which I'm not so fond of.

Leon and Theo went out and left me alone with Draco, who's dressing himself into sweatpants. Draco in sweatpants? That's an image I never thought I'd see.

"Can you drop it already?" He asked while tucking his T-shirt into the bottom.

"Drop what?"

"Your attitude,"

"Oh, that..." I mumbled and grabbed the phone from the table.

"You completely ignore me,"

"And? The world doesn't float around you, Draco," I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. You wanna do ignoring? Game on."

When I got to the lake near our camp, everyone was already there, listening to Hagrid. It's beautiful in here, the sun revealed itself from the clouds and shines on the surface of the Loch Ness lake, surrounded by the forest.

I noticed everyone wearing a pair of wellingtons on their feet, since they're in the water. There's no left for me.

"...what you do is, you put your arms into the water and make a little tornado with your fingers, so that the aquafluff tangles into them and then, you pull it out," commands Hagrid and shows everyone how to do it.

I come closer to the boys, desperately looking at Hagrid, obviously not wanting to do such thing.

"Where are your wellingtons, miss Montgomery?" Asked me McGonagall, watching us from the shore.

"Uh-"

"I saved you a pair, here-" said Theo and handed me the ugly shoes.

I put them on and went into the water, hoping there are no holes in the them.

"...they're very good for your immune system. I eat then every morning, look-" said Hagrid and put aquafluff he just caught into his mouth. Few students, including me, groaned and shook our heads.

"I have one!" Shouted Theo when he rised his hand with the green thing wrapped around his fingers.

We all smiled at him, but the smile changed to a disgusted face right after he put it near his mouth.

"No!-" Shouted Leon, but too late.

Theo put the whole thing into his mouth and hardly swallowed it. Draco groaned and looked away, I laughed. I can't believe I kissed this boy.

"Why did I come here?" I asked to myself silently and sticked my hands to the water.

"I thought we'd be looking for the Loch Ness monster, not this," I mumbled under my nose.

"It's a myth," answered Draco and scoffed at me.

I frowned my face and looked away.

"No, it's not. Nessie is real and lives in these waters. She doesn't show just to anyone," protested Longbottom with the aquafluff in his hand.

"Who asked, Longass?" Grunted Draco, obviously annoyed that he's not right. It's rude of him, but I couldn't not laugh.

When I felt a hairy slimy thing tangled around my fingers, I sticked my arm out of the water to take a look at it. I stroke the soft green hairs of the creature with my fingers, then all of sudden, it made a fast movement and jumped out of my hand into the water.

I didn't expect it at all, it shocked me and I felt into the water. I landed on my butt on hard and sharp stones and let out loud cuss words.
I'm soaking wet. A few people laughed, but most of them didn't bother even turning their heads to me.

Draco scoffed and stretched his arm to offer me help, which I gladly accepted and grabbed his hand to stand up.

"Oh, wait, we're ignoring," he said, and as I was standing up, he let go of my arm, so I fell into the water, again.

What the fuck? Who does that?

I have to do with the anger I feel towards him right now, so I used all my power to lift him into the air and throw him into the water. All of him. Even his head went under the water for a few seconds until he got back up.

"What the fuck!?" He shouted with water all over his face.

"Stop it, both of you!" Screamed McGonagall at us with angry face.

"Go change! Immediately! And I'm taking 20 points from Slytherin!"

Who cares about points, anyway? I'd do it again just to see Draco's face all red and angry.

Draco
________

I'm soaking wet, water is dripping down my hair to my face and next to my chest. Although I should be angry at Amelie, I can't thank her enough, because now, I get to be alone with her for a while.

She's walking in front of me, headed to our cottage. I'm glad my plan worked and Snape allowed Amelie to be with us, I wouldn't have control over her if she slept elsewhere.

The leggings she's wearing are soaked in water, so I can see her underwear that she's trying to hide with her tshirt, unsuccessfully.

We entered the cottage without words and the first thing I do is that I undress my wet clothes.

"What are you doing?" Asked Amelie and rised her eyebrows, looking at me in my underwear.

"Changing?"

"There's a bathroom for that, you know..." she mumbled and rolled her eyes. She does that a lot.

"And?"

"You can change there, so I don't have to look at you,"

I put the clothes in front of the fireplace on a chair to let them dry.

"Oh, I wouldn't spare you the pleasure," I mocked her and sat on the couch.

She scoffed, but didn't say anything to protest anymore. She turned with her back against me and slowly undressed her wet T-shirt. Her back is naked, she hardly ever wears a bra. As soon as I saw her bare skin, I felt pressure in my underwear. I quickly put pillow on my lap.

Then she slid down her leggings and threw them on her bed. She put on some loose black sweater that hangs off her shoulder.

I like watching her every move, thinking what she'll do next, making her character. She's an interesting person and I hate that I can't read her. I can't and I hate it.

She grabbed the spliff and lit it with her hands, which is so damn hot and cool. She put it between her lips and opened the front, she probably wanted to sit on the stairs outdoors.

"Fuck," she said when she noticed Sprout walking towards our cottage.

I quickly put on some pants I found in my bag.

Amelie couldn't make it, so now she's standing in the door with Sprout in front of her, the joint is still in her hands.

I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't.

Professor Sprout took the joint from Amelie's fingers and sighed. She can get expelled for this.

"Although I shouldn't tolerate this, it is a herb after all...so I'll pretend I didn't see anything, alright?"

Amelie nodded and looked to the ground, ashamed.

"Dinner's ready, dress up, please." She said and closed the door.

I bursted out laughing my ass of, Amelie frowned her face at me. I like it when she's mad, it's hot.

She kneeled down to pick up her pants from her bag, but the way she did it was only to provoke me with her curves.

"Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me?" She asked when she caught me looking at her.

"You're provoking me," I mumbled and looked away.

She waited for a while, thinking about something, and then she stood up, with her pants still in the bag.

"Provoking?" She asked, walking closer to me.

"Yes..." I said while looking at her hips and legs.

"That was nothing...you wanna see the real provoking?" She asked with mysterious voice.

Fuck, Amelie, what are you doing to me?

When she came close to me, her hands wrapped around my neck to help her sit on my lap with her legs spread wide.

Fuck.

"Amelie-" I whispered and grabbed her by her gorgeous hips.

With her eyes hypnotizing me, she slowly moved down to my neck and started placing wet kisses all over it. I tilted my head back to make more room for her, completely in heaven. I did not expect this at all.

I can't hold it for any longer.

All of sudden, her hand appeared in my lap, moving slowly toward my dick. When she rubbed her palms against it, I accidentally let out a soft moan.

"This, Draco-" she whispered to my ear and licked the soft part of it.

"Is provoking."

And with that, without any kiss on my lips, she stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 25.3K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
41.2K 678 41
Deku and Bakugo have known each other since they were babies. Bakugo never bullied deku, instead actually protects her from bullies. they apply to ua...
107K 2K 88
Jazmine grew up thinking she was a human, but when she got caught up in all the supernatural, she finds out she's much more than human. She is a were...
275K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc