The Death Of Us

By Night-ed

Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond rec... More

Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Aesthetic pt 2.
Chapter 10
Face reveal
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Face Reveal Pt. 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Face Reveal Pt. 3
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thank you for reading!

Aesthetic Pt. 3

48 7 0
By Night-ed

Levi

He is a responsible adult (properly because he has a pregnant wife) in his early twenties, he is Asian American with a few tattoos. He used to be a type of agent, and therefor really good with weapons.

Black straight hair, with really dark brown eyes, many small tattoos covering his arms, and one on his neck.

Hua

Hua is Levi's younger sister, she is a softie and can get a little emotional sometimes. she only uses one gun. Hua acts shy in front of strangers.

Hua's eyes are as dark as Levi's, but she has dyed blond hair, with her natural chestnut brown growing out.

Xiomara

Levi's pregnant wife Xiomara, she has the most realistic personality, she is the opposite of Levi, and that's why many people don't ship them.

Xiomara is a Latina, tan skin with a mixture of dirty blond and brunette hair. She has really light brown eyes and is also about 7 to 8 months pregnant. (her character is inspired by Rosita of the walking dead) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954 93 20
(Samira goes towards her kitchen window to see... but was not able to do so she went upstairs to her bedroom and sees that Soldiers are here from the...
407 6 21
My best friend was most likely one. I ran from her. My parents were one. I shot them. This really cute guy was one, I nearly shot him before he came...
225 6 24
Travis, Darcie, Dawson, Tori, Leo, Levi, Kaylie, Hunter, and Anthony have no business knowing each other, let alone being a team. But during a zombie...
19.5K 1K 39
There is something different about this virus. It doesn't just make you sick. It kills you. It reanimates, it turns you into something else. An ordi...