bracelets

By luvsoonr3ads

y/n and hyunjin knew each other when they were kids, before they parted hyunjin gave her a bracelet so when t... More

hello besties!!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
🥸
27
28
notice
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

11

2.8K 51 45
By luvsoonr3ads

(Third person POV)

Somi was looking for Y/N everywhere.

"y/n!" so she decided to call her but no answer.

she bumped into Hyunjin.

"have you seen y/n?" she asked

"no why would I"

"I dont know why I even asked" She said and walked away.

Hyunjin grabbed her arm turning her around. "What, let go"

"ill help you find her" he said which made her surprised. "you know how I hate making people cry, its so annoying"

"wow." She said with no emotion walking away.

Somi finally spotted Y/N. There was an old lady yelling at her.

She ran toward them and pulled Y/N aside.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Somi asked along with a hundred more questions.

Y/N let out a small chuckle. "I'm fine, the only one who isn't is that women"'she said glaring back at her.

Y/N looked up to see Hyunjin standing there.

She scoffed and mouthed to Somi. What's-he-doing-here?

"Hyunjin.... wanted to see if you were okay..." Somi told her making y/n laugh.

"Good one" Y/N said patting Somis back.

Hyunjin quietly watching on the side shot her a glare. "yeah this was a stupid idea to even care about her" He whispered but they both heard.

It brought the mood down.

"anyways....imma walk home now" Y/N told them.

"Hyunjin. walk her home" Somi said making Y/N shocked.

'Seriously' She thought. 'Was going to let her meet Ten but never mind'

"I don't want to" Hyunjin said

"Well I don't care" Somi said walking off and waving bye leaving them two there.

Y/N sighed and started to walk off too. She looked back to see Hyunjin following her.

"Don't tell me your seriously walking me home?" Y/N asked coldly.

"I'm not don't worry. My house is that way too" He said then made a gross out look toward her.

She just rolled her eyes and kept walking.

--time skip--

Y/N was near her house but she saw that Hyunjin was still there.

She didn't want him to see her walk into her house cuz of Ten.

So she walked into the convenient store and saw Hyunjin keep walking forward.

"he probably does live over here....." She whispered to herself.

After she saw that he was out of her sight, she walked into her house.

She checked her phone and saw a text from Ten.

Brother
Imma stay at the boys house tonight.

Don't care :)

Of course you don't care. You never care 😭
Seen

<< 4 days later and back to Y/Ns POV>>

The past few days were boring. Seungmin wasn't talking to me so I thought he was mad at me or something.

Hopefully its not because of what happened. He was drunk so I shouldn't be mad at him.

my days have been getting luckier and luckier. Our class partnered with Hyunjins class to do a project. So it would be 'fair' we picked numbers and you guessed it im with him. But there was Kevin and Aliee (some other girl) too.

But the part that made it better is that Irene is sick so I dont have to deal with her lectures.

*ring ding dong*

finally school was over! I got my bag and went to go find Seungmin. I found him playing volleyball with the others so I sat down and decided to watch.

"hey y/n" Seungmin said sitting next to me to drink water "...wait y/n?!"

I chuckled at what he said and waved at him. He tried quickly walking away but I pulled his shirt.

"sit"

so he sat back down.

"why are you avoiding me?"

"why would you want to even talk to me after what I did" Seungmin pouted and looked down.

omg what happened to this kid.

"because of what happened at the store?" I said and he nodded. "why would I ignore my friend like that" I asked him.

He looked at me shocked. "I thought you would hate me for bringing it up"

"nope" I said popping the 'p' "I thought about it and realized you were right. I can't just not hid from it"

He looked down and said sorry.

"stop saying stuff like that" I said shaking him making him laugh.

"y/n. are you trying to kill Seungmin?!" Jisung asked dramatically.

I nodded "theres no one else in line so....." I said before getting up and chasing him around.

He then tripped on Minho making them fall on each other. I turned around to laugh because I seriously ship these two.

I then turned back and helped them up. "Dont worry Jisung, I won't kill you today" I said and winked making him confused.

---another time skip because I dont know what to write anymore----

Minho, Jisung and I decided to hang out together so we are headed to go eat some ramen.

"Which do you guys want? I'll go get it" Jisung asked.

"Just get me what your getting" Minho said back.

"surprise me" I said to him and he nodded heading to go order while me and Minho went to go find a table.

"so..." Minho started as I looked up.

"So..."

"can we hang out for a lil longer after this, like me and you. I want to ask you something"

"Sure.... I'm scared" I said.

"Don't be" He reassured.

-another time skip:)--

"THAT WAS THE BEST" Jisung said while pretending to fly.

"Ok now we should go home..." Minho said looking at me.

We nodded and Jisung headed a separate way.

"so.. what is it?" I asked right away out of curiosity

"There's someone I like...."

"Really?!" I said loudly "do I know them?"

He nodded.

bet it's jisung my heart says it is 100%.

"I know it's weird but I like jisung" He spat out.

"It's not weird at all Minho! I'm happy for you" I said to him while cuffing his checks in my hand.

He sighed out of relief. "your the only one who knows by the way"

"woah.... that means you trust me like for real..." I said looking away.

"I always did." He told me while rapping his hand around my shoulder.

Now it was my turn to sigh. "how did Irene and hyunjin meet?" I asked out of the blue.

He stopped his tracks and looked at me.

"his mom found her for him. She explained everything perfectly to the description. After a while of just hanging out he found out he had feelings for her. And so on and stuff"

"Oh.."

"it's your chance now, capture it, Irene is sick so..."

I got his memo. "Ok, I'll do it"

I told him my house was right around the corner so he left.

'Please be the actual Y/N...' Minho thought to himself.

------------

Ok the situation with Hyunjin bullying thing...

People are crazy.

It was pretty horrible to see Skz perform without him. They all looked like they didn't want to be there. They looked as if they wanted to be w Hyunjin.

JYP DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABT HIM MISSING IT. JYP GIVE THEM A BREAK AT LEAST.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
3.6K 129 11
Hwang hyunjin and Hwang yeji got arranged marriage. But they didn't love each other. Because this marriage was arranged by their parents. How their m...
17.9K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
16.5K 522 41
⤷"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ" never would cho y/n have imagined herself to be involved in some mafia business. her life changed from one moment to a...