๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ( Ghostbur X Rea...

By Caesarsaladsxs

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด‡แด‡แด›๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…'๊œฑ ษขสœแด๊œฑแด›. โ›๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜บ- ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ?โœ โ›๐˜๐˜ฎ? ๐˜–๐˜ฉ! ๐˜๐˜ช! ๐˜'๐˜ฎ... More

๐‡๐ข!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
โ‡ ๐’๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž โ‡
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

8.1K 352 749
By Caesarsaladsxs

22.2k reads. 1k votes. Let me just explode real quick.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1596

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 of the memory faded away from her mind as she inhaled her surroundings. 

It seemed she was here for a while, judging by her torch being completely burnt out. It usually only lasted a few hours anyway, but damn was it dark out.

Y/n did feel horrible about zoning out, and completely failing her job. Panic surged over her, as she feared the worst.

What if the others got caught?

The crowd was no where to be seen, which could be a good or bad thing. Scrambling up, she rushed to the stump. She almost tripped over it, and was relieved to see her friends sleeping peacefully. Ghostbur was hugging his legs, his head snuggled into his knees as his arms served as a sort of pillow. He wasn't breathing, but that's normal. For him, anyways. Tommy had his legs outstretched in front of him, and it seemed he was using the still-standing backpack as a pillow. The girl was a bit confused on why the bag wasn't falling from the weight of his head, but saw that the blond stuck some thick branches which were poking the rear of the bag. Hey, he does him. As much as she felt bad waking up the child from his sleep, she knew it could be a matter of life, or being caught. He did look more peaceful then he has in a while now, though. 

Oh well.

Being careful to not wake up Ghostbur, Y/n gently shook the sleeping boy. She stopped after a few seconds, and seemed unamused. Man, he was one deep sleeper. She shook him again, this time using more force but it was no use. Sighing, the y/h/c haired girl muttered a quick apology before grabbing both his shoulders and shaking him vigorously. At last, the sleeping goblin awoke. 

"Oi!" Tommy bleated irritated, slapping her hands away. 

"Finally. It's your time to guard."  She reminded, giving him a bit of space.

"What time is it?" He croaked, rubbing his eyes before standing up and stretching. 

"Do you think there's a clock anywhere near?" Y/n observed, obviously in a bad mood because of her lack of sleep. 

"WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO-" The 16 year old fumed, probably waking up everyone in the process.

"Will you shut up!? You're going to alert everyone we're here." The girl hissed in a low tone, aware of the ghost stirring in his sleep.

The blond narrowed his eyes at her, but shut his trap and moved on to another subject. "Is the crowd near?"

"No, but you can never be to sure." She cautioned, gesturing for her team mate to move. "I need sleep."

"Can't I just sleep a bit more?" Tommy whined, his eyes droopy as he stumbled away from his sleeping spot, his posture as horrible as ever.

"No." She said firmly, taking her seat. "What if they come explore this place? Plus there isn't any space for all the three of us to remain hidden."

"You just want Ghostbur all to yourself." He grumbled, but walking away as Y/n just flipped him off.

Damn, was it that obvious though?

She struggled to try to make herself comfortable, edging away from her ghost friend in fear of waking him up. He may not be his usual cheery self when he's waken up at what seems like 1 AM. 

Still trying to be in a agreeable , the girl couldn't help but wonder how they both slept so soundly. Using a log as a mattress and pillow was not fun, and she'd probably be sore when she woke up.

It's been a few minutes, and she was still having a mighty hard time getting comfortable. It would've been the perfect place to sleep under the stars, if only she wasn't sleeping on wood. Changing to her another position, (Probably her 23rd) she was startled to hear a voice.

"Y/n.." The person beside her said drowsily, his voice raspy from sleep as he sleepily lifted his head from his knees.

"Oh! Sorry, sorry. It's just really hard to get comfortable here."  She whispered as she gave an apologetic look at him. 

Ghostbur simply hummed and patted his shoulder, signaling for her to rest her head on it. The y/e/c eyed girl was a bit taken back, but relaxed as her friend gave her a sluggish smile. Slowly she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling instantly more comfortable. The soft fabric creating his sweater was hands down 100% better then wood. It was a miracle how he wasn't freezing cold.

After a few moments, Ghostbur rested his head on top of hers as Y/n tried not to tense. She wasn't use to this kind of contact with- well, a ghost. 

She tried not to overthink and ask too many questions on what was happening, though it was pretty much inevitable.

Is he doing this in a friendship manner, or something else?

He was probably just trying to stop me moving all over the place, right?

To be fair, she was being mighty annoying.

Did he even know what he was doing?

Is he too tired to really comprehend what was happening?

Did he really mean it?

Her drowsiness seemed to finally kick off, as she felt her eyelids slowly closing. Not even a second later, she dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"So you finally did shoot your shot." A voice said matter-of-factly, waking her up.

She was still half asleep, so she couldn't really take in what was happening. Burying her head in her pillow, she was a bit surprised when it moved. She brushed it off, thinking Tommy was trying to yeet her pillow away from her to wake her up.

"Yeah, I guess I did." Another voice whispered sheepishly, as suddenly everything came rushing back to her. She was wide awake now. 

Warmth blossomed on her cheeks, and she was thankful her face was hidden away from everyone. Usually, she'd pull away by now of embarrassment, but I guess today wasn't the case. She hasn't felt this warm and comfortable in months, and she wasn't just going to throw away this opportunity. Plus, it would probably be really awkward if she 'woke up'. So, she decided to act asleep a bit longer, and just pretend this thing never happened.

"Well, I'd hate to spoil this moment but I'm exhausted and it's your turn to watch out." A voice she recognized as Tommy's said as she felt Ghostbur nod in understanding.

"Alright, can you help me a bit?" The brunet asked. 

"Just wake her up." The child blinked, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm not going to do that. Plus, it's not fair if she's woken up if it isn't her shift." The ghost dismissed.

"She woke you up, didn't she?" The blond pressed. 

"Well- yes but not on purpose." He explained. "Please just help me gently lay her down."

"Can't you do it yourself." Tommy complained.

"I can, but that'd probably wake her up." Ghostbur explained patiently, but glared at the boy making him raise his hands in surrender.

"Where do I put her?" The blue eyed boy asked.

"Start by laying the blanket on the grass, then put her in it." The ghost directed. 

Blanket?

Oh, maybe they found the one in her bag that she was too tired to search for.

The 16 year old presumably nodded, carefully wrapping his arms around her torso and heaving her up, (to which she clinged on for dear life)with the help of the chocolate eyed ghost. Once the brunet let go since he had to stand up, Tommy abruptly dropped her in the blanket as she landed not so softly on the ground. She let out a yelp of surprise and pain, meaning she woke up. 

"Tommy!" Ghostbur sneered, rushing over to the girl who sat up. "I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." Y/n brushed off forcing herself to act tired, but her back was going to be sore for awhile. This is probably what Wilbur felt (But ten times worst) the day she'd pretty much leaped into his arms and caused them to fall off a damn tree.

"Do you mind if I sleep in a bit, or is there someone here?" She acted clueless, and luckily they both believed it. It seemed around 6 AM, since the sun was leisurely rising.

"No no, there's no one here." Tommy reassured. "Sorry about dropping you by the way. You were just so fucking heavy."

"Wow, thanks." The girl rolled her eyes. "I think you're just too weak."

"NO! I AM BIG MAN-" The child started, but Ghostbur thankfully cut him off. 

"I'm about to go on guard. I'll see you both soon!" He called, floating away.

Once the ghost was out of earshot, Tommy barked.

"Get off the blanket, bitch. I need it too."

"No." She declined plainly, flopping onto the blanket. 

"Get- off." The boy ordered, struggling to tear the blanket off her.

"You really are weak." Y/n stated dryly, not budging.

"YOU'RE JUST 1000 POUNDS." He defended, giving up.

"If you say so." She said, curling in a ball.

The blond just huffed and took his place near the log. 

After a few moments, the boy started snoring quite loudly as the girl tried to block off all the sound. It was pretty silent- except for Tommy's snoring, but other then that it was pretty peaceful. Hence she fell asleep quite quickly, thinking about the events that just happened.

Hello,

Sorry for the abrupt ending! It's currently 12 AM, and I need to finish a resume. I wanted to finish the chapter of the day though. :)

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
239K 11.8K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
115K 4.9K 60
โI would burn the world with you, if you asked.โž c!technoblade x fem!oc ยฉ killiths | 2021
10.9K 214 37
แด›สœษชs ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœส€ แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด. แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s แดา“ แดแด€ษดส สแดแดœแด›แดœส™แด‡ส€s (แด„สœแดœแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ sแด€ษดแด…แดกษชแด„สœ, แด…sแดแด˜, แดฬจsแดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s :D) Sแด€ษดแด…สFส€แดษขLแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2024