Sincerely, The girl who left...

By theunsaidwords

Dear You, This story is about longing. This story is about two people who weren't supposed to collide came t... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Author's Note
Prologue
1. For The First Time_The Script
2. I won't dance_Fred Astaire
3. Oblivion_Bastille
4. Better_Banks
5. Most of us are strangers_Seafret
6. Bad Habit_The Kooks
7. We Could be Friends_Van Risseghem
8. Wake Up_Eden
9. Between Us_Peter Bradley Adams
10. 100 Letters_Halsey.
Author's Word
11. Everybody's got to learn sometime_Beck
12. 25 to Life_Eminem
13. Call out my name_The weekend.
14. Say you won't let go_James Arthur
15. Words_Skylar Grey
16. Yours to hold_Skillet
17. Glass of Faith
18. Someone like you_Adele
19. Somebody that I used to know_Gotye
20. Oceans_Jacob Lee
21. Speeding Cars_Walking on Cars
22. Hurts so Good_Astrid S
23. Old Friends_Ben Rector
24. She is always a woman to me_Billy Joel
25. Pieces_Red
26. Imagination_Shawn Mendes
27. Lost Stars_Keira Knightley
28. Bird Set Free_Sia
29. You're beautiful_James Blunt
30. Promise This_Adele
31. When you look me in the eyes_Jonas Brothers
32. Let her go_Passengers
33. Grow as we go_Ben Platt
34. You and I _Harrison Storm
35. I Gave it All_Aquilo
37. Mortals_Fractures
38. A Hair on the head of John the Baptist_Saltillo
39. Fossil_Adam Ragsdale
40. All of me_John Legend
41. Little Lover_Nick Broadhurst
42. Temporary Fix_Dirty Blonde
43. Goodbye my lover_James Blunt
44. Lost it all_Jill Andrews
45. Empty Note_Ghostly Kisses
46. Losing You_Aquillo
47. We are_Haevn
48. Unknown_Jacob Banks
49. The Last Time_The Script
50. Epilogue: Habits of my heart_Jaymes Young
Author's Sign Off

36. Telemiscommunications_Deadmau5

13 1 0
By theunsaidwords

Dear the girl who..

This might be the most difficult letter, this might be the most heartfelt one, because with this letter I shall have my heart out, ripped apart and find comfort in the natural state of the animal, in chains and the same way you left to find comfort in those cages.

What did you really want? If this is what you wanted congratulations you had it coming your way in the easiest way.

I had made a wild guess of you getting over someone like me in no time but three days seemed too quick. I am impressed.

The first night you were talking, I turn down family, I turn down my brother to talk to you. The second night I told you that I need you, you went to sleep. The third night I was worried about what happened while you were talking to someone else.

I am worried about what happened. You don't reply, you don't answer my calls. I know you can be cold, but this. I am trying desperately to take my mind off you and it's making me angry. Why is it always me who swallows his pride and comes back to you after having myself torn with another goodbye? 

I am telling the world about how amazing you are and but you take this for granted.

I trusted you, you didn't have to earn it.I loved you, you didn't believe me,I wrote to you, you didn't acknowledge them.I cared about you, you didn't care.I waited for you, you didn't lemme stay.I came to you, you pushed me away.I didn't want to say goodbye, you earned it.

It has felt like a goodbye for a very long time. I asked can we meet on Friday, no response, and now I am like, we shouldn't meet only. Why is it me the fucking fool who always tries? Why is it me the fucking fool who gives up everything to that relation or bond we share that you give no fuck about? Tell me once when did you try? When did you do something? 

I could have kept things hidden, I could have said a lot of things without meaning them, I could have crossed all lines and walked away without turning back. 

I am tired of you doing things purposely to get me to not like you. You act differently as you please. You stop talking when you want and then resume without reason.

All I want is you to stay. This letter I won't even remember months down the line because this rampage would last for this moment. One moment together and I will forget how you chose to ignore me.

hopefully, 

some blah I know, no point.

Some nobody? now that's on point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 417 54
Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her eyes filled with rage and hatred. But th...
332K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
153 38 38
Language: English [COMPLETED] Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. Where sometimes, wrong choices takes us to the ri...
153 13 8
This story is about two friends who fall in deeply love. From being friends to falling for each other, from hesitation to comfort, from gestures to n...