the ways we love//dreamnotfou...

By alysewilliamss

dream is a college student looking to have fun, he and his friends decide to take an unexpected trip to brita... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 8

11.1K 328 1.4K
By alysewilliamss

tw. vomiting, ED

"well would you guys like to come over or something?"

dreams stomach turned a little bit, he was nervous.

"i ordered an uber but i can cancel it. is that okay dream?" sapnap said looking at him.

dreams face had turned white and pale. the feeling of sickness soon rushed into him.

dream ran to the closest bathroom, everyone yelled his name as he ran. he ran into the men's restroom and locked the stall behind him.

everything rushed to him at once, he threw up 4 times before anyone showed up. light footsteps were heard from outside the stall. someone knocked on the stall door lightly.

"clay, are you okay?" george said standing outside the stall.

dream flushed the toilet and unlocked the stall behind him, george quickly rushed in and sat by his side. dream knelt at the toilet his hands were buried in his pockets.

"what's wrong?" george said compassionately, worry struck georges face as dream looked at him. dreams eyes were bloodshot, his face was as white as a ghost and under his eyes were dark purple bags.

"fuck, i knew this would happen." dream said slamming his fist on the floor.

george put his hand on dreams back and slowly rubbed it.

"you knew what would happen?" george said.

"homesickness. i get it every time i leave my fucking house."

george stared at him with compassionate eyes, he looked genuinely concerned for dream. and for dream this was weird, no one was ever really concerned for him besides his friends.

"come on, we can go have fun at wilburs. it will distract you." george smiled lightly at him, dream could never say no to him.

george got up and put his hands out, dream grabbed them and pulled himself up off of the floor. george put his hand on dreams shoulder and walked him out of the bathroom. there stood all of the boys chatting with each other. dream caught their eyes and they all walked over.

"my poor dreamie poo what happened." sapnap said squeezing dreams face.

"nothing i'm fine, i'm just tired." dream said grabbing sapnaps hands off of his face.

"clay if you guys don't want to come over you don't have too. i know we just met and all." wilbur said looking over at dream.

"no it's fine i want too."

dream stumbled back a little bit, sapnap grabbed on to him and walked him over to a chair. dream took a seat and rolled his head back, he was lightheaded and had the feeling he was about to pass out.

the sudden feeling of dizziness struck him. his hearing faded away, and darkness appeared around him.

he passed out.

...

he woke up being somewhere completely different, he was in a darkish room with minimum light. he was in a bedroom, but he didn't know where. footsteps approached the door on the left and the door creaked open to reveal sapnap.

"dream!" sapnap lunged on the bed, he hugged dream tightly.

running was heard coming to the door.

karl, alex and george stood there looking at him.

"what the fuck sapnap you can't just yell like that. i thought homie died for a second." alex said resting his head in his hands.

"where the hell are we?" dream said looking down.

"we're at wilburs place, we carried you out of the airport and threw you in the back of the car. people thought we were kidnapping you for a minute but we explained to them we weren't kidnapping you, we were just borrowing you." karl's laugh filled the room as he spoke those words, everyone laughed with him besides george.

george stared at dream with compassion, his chocolate brown eyes lit up once dream looked back at him. a smile appeared on face, his cute little dimples showed up. dream couldn't help but smile back at him.

sapnap finally got up from hugging dream, he stood at the end of the bed.

"i seriously thought you died man." he said with a half smile. "have you seen yourself, you look dead."

he looked around the room, a little mirror sat on a night stand. he picked it up and looked at himself. he was pale, his eye bags were a dark purple that almost looked black, his lips were chapped and his face looked skinnier than usual. he sat the mirror back down and rubbed his eyes.

a head peaked around george, will stood there. he held a plate with pizza on it, and had a glass of water to go with it.

"i made you some food." he said in a subtle british accent. "i thought you might be hungry."

the plate off food looked appetizing, but he wasn't hungry.

"thanks, but i'm not really hungry." dream said looking down at the blanket, he didn't notice it at first but he was fidgeting with the blanket.

"come on dream you have to eat." sapnap said with a concerned tone.

dream grabbed the plate and looked at it, the thought of eating made him want to throw up. but he knew he had to eat, it's been a couple days since he has.

he looked up to see everyone staring at him, mostly with concerned faces. he knew he'd be disappointing everyone if he didn't eat.

"okay can you guys like not stare at me while i try to eat." dream said with an angry tone, although the didn't mean for it to sound angry.

everyone nodded their heads, most of them walked out. sapnap whispered to george, george nodded his head and walked into the room. he closed the door behind him.

"what are you doing?" dream said looking up at him.

"i just want to make sure you're actually going to eat."

george sat down at the end of the bed, george looked at him. although it was very dark in there he could see george perfectly.

dream started to eat he pizza, it was very good to him and for him. he swallowed slowly, it's almost like he forgot how to eat. soon enough the first slice was gone, he stared at the second one with disgust.

he looked over at george and held the plate out.

"i'm full. you can have it." dream said holding the plate out.

"i've already ate. you can have it." george looked at dream in the eyes. "just eat it, it'll make you feel better."

he couldn't say no to george.

he started off eating it slowly, the taste was amazing. so amazing that he didn't realize it was gone until he looked down at the plate.

"i'm proud of you." george said smiling at him.

god his face, his perfect face. his lips looked so soft and warm. he just wanted to kiss him, just feel the warmth of him. he just wanted to feel him.

he was caught off guard by the door opening slightly,  karl stood behind the door. his excited expression made dream smile.

"do you guys want to play a game?" 

sorry this chapter was very rushed, i made it at work. but i hope you enjoyed anyways :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 11.7K 14
"You see the good in everything, George. That's why I like it when you look at me." From a young age, Dream has come to realize that love is complic...
1M 26.3K 41
DNF college AU George is in the middle of his first year of college, but ends up transferring to a new school midyear. He's excited for the change, a...
8.7K 243 13
Dream met George at a strip club in which George worked at. Dream orders a private room with George, which ended up in Dream taking George home. Soo...
358K 8.1K 21
[Complete] Dream x GeorgeNotFound George sat on his bed as he thought about everything in his life. He thought he had everything he could pos...