Inseparable | winteam

By mumuzzly

Team knows he has feelings for Win, he is just unsure how to show them. While Team is struggling to piece to... More

0. writers note...
1. will you give me a chance?
2. he's mine
3. cute
4. mr. broccoli
5. nerdy boy
update!
6. you got me
7. tell him
8. biggest step
9. the key
10. monster
11. halo
12. life
14. distraction
15. score
16. marked
17. teddy
18. coffee
19. dizzy
20. idiot

13. ghost

1.8K 82 26
By mumuzzly

"Love birds?" Komen asked her wife.

"Remember I told you about this boy I met on the bus thats like me?" Achara dipping her head to look her wife in the eyes.

"Ahh! This is him huh?" the old lady squinted bending down to get a better look. "I've heard a lot about you boy" she said pointing to Win.

"Ai! Tsk. Not him" Achara pushed her wife's hand in the direction of Team "Him."

"Oh...hehe.." the lady giggled "I've heard a lot about you then" she smiled innocently.

"Hello" Team replied "I've also hear a lot about you" he said giggling at the end.

"All good things I hope." Komen said raising her brow to her wife.

"Of course" Team smiled.

"Here" he got up and went across the table to sit next to Win leaving two empty chairs on the other side. "Take a seat" he pointed to the now empty seats.

The two ladies looked at each other and nodded as they walked over and sat down.

"Well since we have no more customers at the moment we can have a little chit chat." Achara said grinning.

Win looked across the table. "Thank you" he said staring at Achara. "Team told me what you did...Thank you." he looked down at his glass again.

"Ai boy! You don't need to thank me. All I did was tell him not to be stupid like I was. And by the looks of it...He wasn't."

"You weren't stupid Achara. You were just scared." Komen butted in.

"Eh..One could beg to differ" Achara said shaking her head and her hand in synchrony.

"Still, I feel like I owe you something...He's.." He took a deep breath. "..The love of my life..." he exhaled.

"...Team...You described him as the mischievous type..Im scared...What's going on.." Achara blinked.

Everyone at the table just started bursting out laughing.

"He normally is but ever since we started dating he's gone soft." Team chuckled grabbing Win's hand under the table.

"I have not gone soft..." Win said, denying the truth.

"You boys are too cute. But you'll have to excuse us now." Komen lifted her chin signaling new customers pouring in. "We have customers."

Both of  the elderly women stood up and Achara tapped the table with her index finger.

"You two come back again and its on the house." she said as she walked off in her wife's footsteps.

The two boys sat there in silence for a moment before Team spoke up.

"So~ Love of your life huh?"

"Uh..Yeah.." Wins ears started to change a deep shad of red. "Sorry..I guess I just got caught up in the mo-"

"Team?! Is that you?!" one of the new customers started to walk up to the table.

Win was cut off...again.

"Kit?" Team asked slightly standing up from his seat.

"Oh my god! Team!" the boy ventured towards Team and wrapped his arms around him. "How have you been? I haven't seen you since high school!"

Team laughed and patted the boys back before parting. "I've been good. What about you huh?"

Win saw the boys hands still holding onto Team's forearms.

He stood up and walked towards Team putting his hand on Team's shoulder.

The boys hands dropped.

"I'v-" This time Win was the one to cut him off.

"Team..Who's this?" he asked faking a smile.

Team looked over his shoulder at his boyfriend. Win's face was more intimidating than usual. Almost like he was trying to scare somebody off...and he was.

Team opened his mouth to answer but Kit beat him to the chase.

"I'm Kit! Team's high school buddy! He used to copy off of my school work!" Kit said laughing

Win nodded slowly before Team spoke.

"Kit..Are you dating anybody right now?" he asked making Win stiffen.

Kit started to awkwardly chuckle. "Uh, yeah actually" he said scratching the back of his neck.

Win finally let out a breath he never knew he was holding.

"Thats kinda random though...Why'd you ask?"

"Oh you know! Just trying to make conversation." Team elbowed Win.

"Ow!" Win cried

Team just smiled at his friend.

"What about you? You know....Since we're just making conversation..." Kit asked looking between the two boys with a weird look.

"Hmm...I don't really know if you could consider it dating" He said scratching his chin

"Excuse me?!" Win yelled looking at his partner with wide eyes.

Kit just stood there silently .

Team gave Win a dorky smile that made his eyes smaller "Hehe... just kidding" he held up heart fingers and tilted his head "Saranghae"

Win rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue to the wall of his mouth.

Then someone showed up behind Kit and ruffled his hair. Kit looked behind his shoulder.

"Ai Mark!" He turned around and looked at the boy.

Win's arm dropped off Team's shoulder

"Mark" he whispered

Team looked at his boyfriend who looks like he had just seen a ghost.

"Oh...Win...Hey." Mark intertwined his fingers with Kit's.

Team watched as Win's eyes dropped on the boys hands. Thats when he knew.

"I..uhhh...I got to go my..uhhh..my.." Kit snapped his fingers between words.

"You still can't say boyfriend can you?" Mark asked crossing his arms.

"....No...No I cannot.."  Kit answered

"See you around Team." Kit waved goodbye leaving hand in hand with his boyfriend.

"Bye.." Team whispered.

They both stood there for a while watching the couple walk off before Team turned around.

"We're leaving" he said as he walked towards the car, snapping his boyfriend out of his daze.

"What? Why? We haven't eaten yet." Win asked as he grabbed his fleeting boyfriends arm making him face him.

"I'm not hungry anymore." he said as he jerked his arm away from Win and kept walking to the car.

"Wait! Team!" Win reached for his arm again but missed.

Win followed Team all the way to the car. He went to the passengers side to try and talk to Team but he got the door slammed in his face so he went to the drivers side.

He got in and tried again.

"Team! Whats wrong!? Please talk to me!"

Team just ignored him and fastened his seatbelt. He shifted his eyes to the wheel.

"Just start the car Win."

Win placed his hand on Team's.

"Team...Please just talk to me..."

Team looked to his side and sighed still avoiding eye contact.

"Did you date him?" he asked removing his hand from underneath Win's and wiggled away.

Wins head dropped and he moved over putting on his seatbelt and he started the car.

He had his hands on the steering wheel when he put his head between his hands and started talking.

"We didn't date." He sat up and cleared his throat "I just liked him. That's as far as it went. Just a one sided crush....Nothing more, nothing less."

Team started chuckling softly but it gradually got louder until he stopped. He flipped his tongue in his mouth and bit it.

"And you were getting jealous over Kit" he sniffled. Without knowing it he had started crying. He sat up taller and wiped his eyes trying to hide it. He sniffled again and ended up getting Win's attention.

"Team..." Win went to cup Team's face but he turned away and looked out the window.

"How long?" he asked.

"What?" Win was confused.

"How long did this 'one sided crush' go on for?" Team looked back at Win. He searched his eyes for an answer.

Win couldn't keep the eye contact. Team didn't know if it was from embarrassment or just because he didn't want to admit it to himself.

Win looked at Team's hand where he was fidgeting with his thumbs.

"Three years..." he said before licking his lips and leaning back in his seat.

Team looked at his thumbs, still fidgeting and twirling the ring Win had given him. "Three years...Three years and I'm the love of your life?"

"Team...Don't..."

"You've only known me for a few months yet I'm the love of your life....Doesn't really look that way to me Win.."

"Team...I-..I-" Win was stumbling over his words and didn't know what to say.

Team took a deep breath in and forced a smile. "Can you just drive me home? I just want to go home...Please.."

{.....ok listen ik I said no more sad and serious stuff....I lied :) sorry.... it'll get better tho

oh! who liked the special guests??? to those of you who know them ily!!

another thing is I had serious technical issues during this chapter due to my cat :/ gotta love em}

{OH! alsooooo i'm thinking about writing a saifahxzon ff...do you think it's a good idea? ofc i would still be uploading this once a month like i have been (i'm trying to get better :)) so opinions??? would you read it if i wrote one? let me know! ^^}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.5K 26
Win. Team. Two students living their lives as lovers. Twists and turns of their relationship occur as they find themselves and who they are. They rec...
67.9K 1.6K 17
Hia loves his Team. Winteam one shots. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ {These characters belong to Lazysheep's novel HempRope/Red Thread. I do not own anything except these...
37.8K 1.2K 11
A Win-Team fanfiction. Team is having a horrible day. Will Win's presence be the little ray of sunshine Team hopes for, that will take away the tempe...
29.4K 1.2K 21
Win doesn't take serious relationship. He was changing partner like he's just changing clothes. What will he do when he realizes that he's falling in...