Nightmare

Autorstwa Justmacymo

It is a high school story that just follows Nightmare and Dream's lives both in school and family life, are... Więcej

Into n/a
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Final

Chapter 15

3 1 2
Autorstwa Justmacymo

Tigger warning of blood later in chapter

<Dream's POV>

"Sooooo, your going to Punz's house tonight?" I say with a slight smirk.

"Ok you can stop smirking we are just hanging out." She reply's hitting me lightly one the head.

"Hmm, anyway when are you going to be back, like are you staying for dinner?"

"If they offer yeah I will, unless you two need me back at anytime. I'll tell them that I'll have to go if you call and have a problem." She says.

"Ok I think we will be ok good to know you will be on call." I say smiling.

We finished packing our school bags and head out to school meeting Punz outside our house. The day went by slowly the lessons were boring, I couldn't pay attention my mind was wondering to everywhere but the lesson at hand. Like at one point I was literally thinking about how you can teach parrots to talk but not pandas. I swear I'm going mad.

Lunch finally I'm just sitting with my head on Sapnap's shoulder complaining about how I wasn't paying attention now I don't know what was going on in the class, "Like who's notes am I going to borrow I swear no one is in that class."

"I don't know man maybe ask Techno nicely he is in that class." Sapnap says trying to help me.

Well I'm screwed, not entirely I can get the notes but he will take gloating liberties for at least two days.

*time skip to the end of the day*

<Nightmares POV>

End of the day I'm exited and nervous, like this is the first time I've been round to a friends house in years and even before then it was only really Sapnap's house with Dream. Clam breath it's gunna be ok you'll play Minecraft maybe go to the park or sommat. I don't know what do people do with friends.

"Hello earth to Night." Dream says waving his hand infrount of my face.

"Hi yeah I'm here sorry lost in my thoughts." I say nervously.

We walk back to our houses chatting I was kinda nervous but I'll be fucked if I let it show.

"Right before I go in imma be a father for a minuet," he turned to me, "alright sweetie I want you back tonight if possible, when walking home be careful, if Punz is a murderer run. In what else do I need to say....oh yeah say please and thank you." He finished quite proud of himself.

"God your not my dad." I say rolling my eyes but laughing slightly. I pull Dream into a hug, "Take care of Drista I'll see you later, bye."

Me and Punz continue down the road to his house just talking about how weird that was and what we were going to do. We get to his house and the moment he opened the door a woman runs up to us hugging Punz. She has the same hair as Punz but is a lot shorter, they are definitely related as they have a very similar face shape. She looks nice must be nice to have a happy normal mum not the psycho I have.

"Welcome home darling, this must be the girl you were telling us about." The woman said turning to me, I thought I saw a blush on Punz face but I could be wrong I can't actually see the colour to tell.

"Hi I'm Nightmare, but you can call me Night." I say holding my hand out to shake, but she pulls me into a hug instead. I flinch slightly at the touch but it's nice the hug, its warm and everything I never had.

"I'm Carol, Punz's mum but I think you gathered that you seem like a smart girl, come in you can put your shoes there and hang your coat on the hook. Then join us on the sofa we'd like to get to know you better." She says walking into a room I presume was the lounge.

"Ok I'm like 80% sure she thinks we are dating. I'll tell her we aren't to avoid awkwardness, sorry about that." He says nervously.

"It's alright, I understand where she is coming from." I say smiling before following him into the lounge sitting next to him, but not too close to look like we are dating.

There were 2 sofas on one sat me and Punz also a little girl she looked about 12 and on the other sofa sat Carol, a man I presume must be Punz dad and a boy about 16. The family seems happy well happier than mine at least, must be nice.

"So honey tell us about yourself, have you just moved here, family, friends, things like that." She says smiling.

"Um, well like I said earlier I'm Nightmare, I'm Dream's twin sister and I just changed to this school I was home educated for a while since I was 11. I'd say Punz is my best friend, I'm colourblind, I live at home with my mum, sister and Dream. Oh and I spend a lot of my free time playing Minecraft." I say.

"Cool can you fight one computer games?" The little girl asks. I was bout to answer but Punz chipped in.

"She can she beat me." He says.

"Oh, you seem like a lovely girl, it's a shame about the colourblindness though." Says Carol, I nod in agreement. "It's really interesting the way you dress, I've never seen that style before it's very nice. If you don't mind why do you dress like that?"

I see Punz tense slightly out the corner of my eye, "Thank you I don't mind, my dad got me some body armour like this one and I just started wearing it as I think it's cool."

<Punz's POV>

I know exactly why Night dresses like she does, I don't know anything about her dad though she never talks about it. I know my mum meant no harm by the question but still I didn't want Night to feel forced to answer.

Eventually mum's questions end and I take the opportunity to escape, we make our wast up to my room. I sit on my gaming chair and she sits on the end of my bed.

"Sorry about mum she can be intrusive."

"It's alright, what were you thinking of doing?" She reply's looking around the room. Her eyes landing in the accent wall I have, it's funny how she can tell it's another colour but cat tell what colour it is. I giggle slightly at her confusion, "What?" She says looking even more confused.

"It's adorable how you have no idea the colour." I say between laughs.

"Shut-up, what colour is it." She says looking at me, cute.

"It's red."

"Not sure what that looks like but good to know, ok what we gunna do?"

"FNAF?" I suggest, please say no.

"Oh deffo, let's see who's the bigger pussy."

"It's gunna be you you have that tough exterior but deep down I bet your a little scaredy cat." I say giving her a cocky smirk. In hindsight that was a bad idea.

She walks up to wear I'm sat gets really close looking serious as fuck, "Try me bitch."

"Yes ma'am." I say causing us both to laugh. I load up the game whist she stands behind me leaning on the chair playing with my hair.

"Ready?" I ask turning to look up at her.

"Yeah." She says continuing to play with my hair.

"If your gunna do that please don't pull my hair when you get scared as that will hurt."

"I won't, don't worry."

We play for a bit neither of us were very good at the game so we died repeatedly, with a deal of swearing at every jump scare. It was nice Night was stood behind me occasionally giving 'advice' which always ended in a jumps scare then death. Eventually I noticed she was getting very fidgety, checking the time on my monitor i realised she had been stood up for a hour.

"Hey you want to sit down? You can play if you want?" I ask turning to face her.

"I'm alright but sure why not." She says.

I stand up and face her, "If you kill us on purpose, I'll kill you."

She smirked, well I think I may have to research how to dispose of a body judging by her smirk. She leans closer to me, holy shit she close to me tilting her head up towards me, "I make no promises Punz."

"I'm fucked aren't I."

She smirks before sitting down.

"Ok you ready to be scared because I may be enjoying this." She says tabbing back into the game.

I chuckle slightly leaning on the chair like she did earlier also copying her by playing with her hair. I'm adamant that she is causing us to die in this game on purpose just to make me scream.

"I like that." She says randomly whilst checking the cameras.

"What my screams."

"No you playing with my hair it's calming."

"Oh your welcome." I say continuing to play with her hair.

We continued to play for another half hour before there was a knock at the door causing Night to scream. I laughed as I opened the door to reveal my sister.

"Hey Alice, what do you want?" I asked.

"Why was Night screaming what did you do to her?" Alice asked, causing Night to cackle with laughter.

"Hey Alice, was it, don't worry we were just playing a scary game."

"Good because if you were being mean to her I'll have to punch you." She said walking over to Night and sitting on her knee, surprisingly Night didn't flinch away from the touch but instead put her arm round the small girl.

"So what did you want Alice?" I ask sitting on the bed opposite them.

"Can you take me to the park please mum said I have to ask you as her and dad are working? Please."

She tries to give me puppy dog eyes but unfortunately that doesn't work, "You'll have to ask Night, I'm happy to go but she may not want to."

She turns to Night, "Please I promise it will be fun."

"Ok, that sounds fun we can go to the park."

We grab our shoes and coats and head to the park. I was walking next to Night with Alice next to her, it's adorable how Night is treating Alice like her own sister I'm glad they are getting on.

As the park gets in view Alice runs off to play and me and Nigh find a bench to sit on, "She likes you. you know? I'm glad you two are getting on I was slightly worried she would be scared of you considering the whole weapons and stif outer shell you have."

She hummed in response watching Alice intently, "She reminds me of Drista, but younger, I like her."

I bent down to pic one of the flowers from beer the bench holding it out towards Night, it was a light pink with the inner bit near the pollen a darker pink.

"No way a black flower, thank you Punz....wait....it's not black is it. Don't worry I still like it thank you." She says taking the flower.

I laugh at her obliviousness, "Its a pink flower it's slightly darker here," I say pointing to the middle of the flower, "This bit is yellow which you can probably see and the stem is green so is this leaf."

"Thank you."

We go back to watching Alice play for a bit until she come over to us asking to go home, on the way home it's clear that Alice used all her energy at the park so I give her a piggy back the rest of the way. I catch Night looking at us smiling it's a mixture between 'I'm proud of you' and 'aw that's adorable'.

"Hello darling, oh I see Alice used all her energy." Mum said taking Alice from me, "Night I was wondering if you would like to stay for tea we are having Spaghetti Bolognese?"

"I would love to, but I did say to my brother that I would return home immediately if I was needed. I don't think they will but just a warning in case I can't." It's so nice how she puts her family before herself, although I wish she would put herself first, sometimes I'm not sure if it's a good thing all the time there have been a couple incidences that make me worry that she's neglecting her own health.

"It's alright darling, I understand. Anyway I'll start dinner should be about and hour."

"You want to go upstairs we can find another horror game to play or something else maybe?" I ask walking upstairs.

"Horror sounds wonderful."

"For you maybe, you seemed to enjoy the jump scares."

"Your reaction was funny though."

*Tw coughing up blood and vomiting*

I roll my eyes as I start to load up another horror game, Slender. Night comes and stands behind me laughing at how scared I was of a computer game, when suddenly she stops.

"What's happened is he gunna kill me?" When she doesn't reply I turn around to look at her, she had a very panicked expression on.

"Shit." She manages to get out before she starts coughing violently. "Where..is..the.. bathroom?"

"Oh god here come on I'll take you there. Are you ok?" She shakes her head as I lead her by the arm to the bathroom where she immediately runs to the toilet and starts coughing into it. I thought she was just being sick but then I see something red.

"Night, do you want me to call Dream?" I ask whilst pulling her hair back from her face to avoid it getting dirty.

She shakes her head whilst still coughing, I sit on the floor beside her rubbing circle on her back. After what felt like years but was actually 10 minutes she stopped coughing up blood leaning back into my legs. I was sat on the bath behind her.

"Night what was that?"

"I'm sorry." She  says leaning her head on my thigh.

"Night I want to help I'm here for you ok. I'm your best friend please tell me, I'm scared I don't want to see you like this." I move to sit on the floor next to her. She puts her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.

"There are a lot of things I need to tell you. You deserve to know especially after seeing that. Can we go elsewhere as this floor really isn't comfortable." She says giggling, how can she laugh at a time like this. I just simply nod, we tidy up any mess so no one knows then head back to my room.

When we get in there I sit on my gaming chair and motion forget to sit on my knee, when she does I put my arm around her pulling her in so she was lying sideways on my chest.

"I guess I'll start from the start I have a disease and so does Dream...."

——End of chapter——

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

147K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...