Little Things | Niall Horan S...

By oylala

{COMPLETED - SEQUEL OUT } Ellie is an ordinary girl . She lives with her best friend ,Natalie , in London . H... More

Little Things ( Niall's Horan Fanfic )
1 : Happy News
2 : Why I feel so lonely ?
3: I Missed you part 1
4 : I Missed you part 2
5 : A new couple ? maybe
6 : Close one
7 : It's her ...
8 : The invitation for a date
9 : It will be a honor for me to be your girlfriend
10 : We became public
11 : Ice skating time .
12 : The nightmare
13 : Time for Christmas shopping
14 : All day!All night !Doing homework , doing homework !!
15 : Louis Birthday Party part 1
16 : Louis Birthday Party part 2
17 : Hangover , Twit cam and Welcome Mullingar
18 : Under the Mistletoe
Meet Ellie's siblings
19 : Yayy presents !!
20 : Just a lazy day .
21 : Who's A ?
22 : New Year Eve Party
23 : What im doing in the hospital ?
25 : You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you .
26 : A is back again .
27 : The phone call
28 : Stay Strong
29 : The Funeral
30 : I love you . I will always do and remember that .
31 : You're giving me a heart attack .
32 : You have to leave .
33 : Circles we're going in circles Dizzie's all it makes us
34 : 2 days to go .
35: Goodbye
36 : The Letter
Author's Note
SEQUEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 : Harry , can we talk for a minute ?

1.4K 21 2
By oylala

Ellie's POV

I closed the door . I took off my shoes and went to the living room where I heard the television was on .

Natalie was looking at me with a big smile at her face but there was something that made me feel a little bit sad .

Harry .

He was looking at the TV as if I wasn't there and nothing happened some days ago .

“Elliebooo” Nat screamed and run to hug me .

“Are you alright now ? Your head ? Do you remember what happened ? “ She started asking me questions .

“Nahh. Not really . I'm alright now . My head just hurt a little but it's ok . And well I just remember that I wasn't feel well and I everything went black and I hit my head at something . “ I lied again . I did not want to tell them about the fact that someone or should I say A hit me .

Harry was still sitting at the couch not talking or even looking at us . I decided to go and sit next to him . Still nothing . I hugged him tightly . For a moment I was thinking that he wouldn't hug me back but he did and then he kissed me cheek . That was strange cause firstly he didn't talk to me and now he kissed my cheek . After that it was a awkward silence . It was like we were strangers , not knowing each other and too shy to speak . Something was definitely wrong . I looked at Nat and Niall and they both mouthed me to speak to him .

“Harry ? “ I said . He looked at me .

“Can we talk fr a minute ? “ I asked and he nodded. We went to my bedroom. Then again silence .

I really wasn't sure what to ask .

“Ermm.. if you don't want to speak i can go back to the living room and you can pack your things to go to Niall . “ he said . He was about to leave when I spoke .

“No please don't go .” I said and he looked at me . “ I don't know from when to begin . Well.. erm.. are you mad at me for something cause you were erm.. act weirdly lately and I'm worried. “ I said . He at at my bed and he was looking at the ground .

“Alright if you don't want to tell me we can pretend this conversation never..” He interrupted me.

“Of course I’m not mad at you , silly . It's just.. Erm.. so basically .. I am partly angry at me and partly at you . “ he said I looked at him confused.

“Let me explain . We are not so close as we were before we both started dating someone . You started dating Niall and spend more time with him and I started dating Nat and I start to spend all my free time with her . “ he said and I could tell he was about to cry . I had to admit that what he said was true . We weren't as close as we used to be . I felt some tears streaming down my face.

I sat next to him and whispered him a “I'm so sorry Haz “ and then I hugged him .

“You don't have to apologize . As I said it was partly my fault . I was only caring about making Nat happy that I forgot about the other special girl , that came into my life earlier .I'm so sorry love . “ he said .

We were lying on my bed talking like when we were younger , laughing , joking and everything that we used to do together .

“You know I had missed that a lot . We have to have a day just the two of us , once a week or even twice if you want . “ I said . He nodded.

“Now come on . I bet they are bored without us . “ That was not true . They were both laughing as they were playing Mario Kart..

“Haha, LOSER “ Niall said . He stood and started his Irish dance . Nat was pretending she was sad but I could tell she was about to burst into laughter.

“Well so you have fun without us . “ Harry said .

“So everything is ok with you two now ? “ Niall asked .

“Yeah even better than before .” we both said together .

Instead of going to Niall's place we stayed at mine with Hatalie ( Harry and Natalie ). We all agreed that once a week I will spend my day with Harry and Niall with Nat , and another day I will spend with Nat and Harry with Niall .

Late at night

Ellie I wanted to ask it a long time now . “ Niall said . He turned out a little red pocket . He was on one knee and was holding my hand .

Will you marry me ? “ he said .

Yes . Niall . Yes I will . “ I said and started crying .

Suddenly I wake up cause I heard something . I opened my eyes and I was angry cause I had the best dream ever . It was my phone . We all felt asleep after playing Monopoly . Natalie was sleeping on the floor and Niall with Harry were sleeping on the couch hugging each other . They were probably thinking that they were sleeping with us . I took a picture of them .

“This definitely is going to be on twitter . “ I said to myself . Then I remembered that I had a message . Blocked number again .

I wasn't going to hit you at the party but I wanted some drama to have fun . Your love story will not last forever . Two months or even less . I will think about it later . You will see in some days . What else ? Close your window , you will catch a cold – A xoxo

“No. Not A again . I don't know what he want from me or why even me and not someone else but that's definitely not funny . “ I thought. I read the message again and I could not understand the last sentence .

“Close your window , you will catch a cold .. “ I said quietly . I looked around and I saw all the windows were closed and then I saw my bedroom's door was opened . I clearly remembered closing it . I walked to the room and I saw my window was wide open . I run to close it and I saw a little note .It was written with letters from newspapers .

 Your happiness won't last forever like my happiness ended because of you . You are free for one or two weeks cause I want to relax but then … - A

I couldn't move . A managed to open my window and leave me a note . How ? So he know where I leave . He know everything . He wanted my sadness and he wanted to break Niall's and mine relationship . Two weeks were not much . I didn't want A in my life . As the note said I caused the end of his happiness . What had I done ?

 I did not know how I managed to fall asleep after that but near my best friends and Niall I was feeling safe even for a little moment ….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
8.1K 242 27
What happens when your parents send you to a completely different country to a boarding school? Can you forget about the life you lived before you ca...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
220K 5.4K 94
[Mature] With such a magnetic attraction, they could afford to wait for their perfect moment. So, when the time is right, Harry and Eloise finally g...