A thousand years║ Edward Cull...

By sarcasticbaddass

"The day we met, frozen I held my breath. Right from the start, I knew that I found a home for my heart" I si... More

AlOhA pEoPlE Of tHe uNiVeRsE
Cast
Prologue
Character Profile
Welcome to Forks
Introduction
School Trip
La Push
Explanation
First Date
Baseball
Prom
Twilight: New Moon
Gone
Recovering
this is Me
Strength
JUMP
Thank you
Reunited
Authors Note
Voltari
Yes!
Twilight: Breaking of Dawn
Author's note
Wedding Planning
I do
Attention
I love you
aTTENTION
Entertainment
Announcement
Mystery
News
Hope
Not Possible
I know
News
I am back.
My Decision!
Fate
The baby
Twilight: Breaking of Dawn II
2022?
A/N
awake.
My Baby
Darling
Over the Horizon
NEW BOOK
YALLLLLLLLLL

Happy Birthday

4.7K 90 7
By sarcasticbaddass

'Every breath, every hour has come to this'

White.

Everything around me was white. I start running, and here my speed doesn't work but I still run until somehow I'm in a meadow. Looking around I notice two figures. There blurry at first but soon they become clear and I gasp.

"Mom, Dad" I say as I feel tears pooling up. A smile forms on there faces as the open there hands and I run to them and practically tackle them if not for there strength. The both hug me tight as I sob.

"Oh my dear daughter, you are as beautiful as the first time your mother and I layed our eyes on you" dad says as I wrap him in a bear hug.

"Angel......your stronger..... then me" dad manages to say as I let go of him and smile sheepishly. I move to my mother and remember to hug gently so I don't crush her.

"My how you have grown. You obviously get your looks from me" Mom says making me laugh and Dad pout.

"How am I talking to you guys?" I ask

"Well honey, when a witch reaches a certain age they are allowed to meet there ancestors. Whenever your in your time of need an ancestor will arrive to give you advice. For parents it works differently. You can meet us any time. Your magic is so powerful that you can easily communicate with us" Dad says 

"Now one more thing, Happy Birthday" mom says

"Our angel is growing up" dad says as they bring me in for a hug one more time.

"Now looks like our time has come, remember my darling. Whenever you call we'll be there" mom says as dad smiles and suddenly black.

I jolt awake and look around, realizing I'm still in my room. Getting up I look at the time and sigh. 'Time for school I, guess' I think as I make my way to my closet.

Grabbing my backpack, I walk downstairs and exit my house. Getting into my Car, I start the drive .

20 minutes later, I pull up into the parking lot of the school. Getting out I notice my friends.

"Hey guys" I say

"He Ember, you know what today is?" Jess asks

"The R&J assignment deadline" Angela says and I sigh. 

The guys continue to talk until I hear a firmaliar car park right behind me. A smile makes it way to my face as I turn as see Edward walking gracefully in my direction. We separate from the group as he grabs my hands in his.

"Happy Birthday" he says as I groan

"Don't remind me" I say

"Whats wrong" he says noticing I'm not happy.

"Its just marks the birth of a monster" I say with a sigh as Edward wraps his arms around me.

"Your not a monster" Edward says softly.

"I'm the reason my parents were killed, if that's not a monster I don't know what is" I say laying my head on his chest.

"No a monster would do that purposely, what happened with your parents was not in your control" he says kissing my forehead.

"What did I do to deserve you" I say hopelessly in love with the man in front of me

"Being born" he says with a smile as he leans down and places his lips on mine. I happily kiss back but pull away before things become a little two heated.

"Bella knows about us, not you just us" he says and I sigh. Doesn't she know that curiosity killed the cat.

"So what now?" I ask as we walk to our class. On the way, Alice jumps down from the stairs and hugs me.

"Happy Birthday Ember" Alice says as I hug her back. We separate as she hands me a box and I sigh.

"What did I say about gifts" I say

"Well I don't need to see the future to know that you'll love it" she says and I smile.

"Thank you" I say as Alice huddles up in Jasper and I internally 'aw' at the couple.

"Happy Birthday Ember" Jasper says lastly before walking away with Alice.

TIME SKIP

In English class, we're watching Romeo and Juliet and I can tell Edward is trying his best not to laugh at my teary state. I may be a powerful supernatural but I am very emotional. I hit him on the back of the head as I continue to watch the play.

"I'd hate to think so" I say

"for worse tragedies, oh Romeo killed his true love out of sheerness and stupidity, but I do envy one thing" Edward says

"Juliet is obviously perfect, if you like that beautiful kind of thing" I say with a hint of envy

"Not the girl, the suicide" he says and I give him a look making him chuckle and kiss my cheek before starting to explain.

"Its nearly impossible for some people, for humans. A little poison, a dagger to the heart, so many different options" he says and I look at him.

"why would you say that" I ask

"Because I had to consider it once,  I didn't know if I'd get to you in time. I had to come up with some kind of plan. " he says

"And what was the plan?" I ask him

"Go to Italy and provoke the Voltari." he says and my eyes widen. I grab his hand and make him look at me.

"If you ever try and kill yourself over me, I will make your ghost suffer" I say and he smiles.

"Now, who would like to repeat the last few lines of Iambic pentaamine just to show they were paying attention?" the teacher asks

"Mr. Cullen" the teacher calls out and I smile.

"a yes Mr. Burdie, oh hear while I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yolk of inauspicious stars from this world war of flesh. Eyes look your last, arms take your last embrace. And lips, known as the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss and dateless bargain to engrossing death." Edward says and I smile at our teacher's expression.

TIME SKIP

School had ended quickly, now I was getting ready to go to the Cullens house. Alice said I had to wear what was inside so I opened the box and gasped. It may have been a dress but it was gorgeous and luckily not a pastel color. 

Carefully taking out the dress I layed it on my bed and hurried to pair some items with it. 

Applying light makeup, I grab my bag and exit the house. Since no one was here, I used my speed and got there. Entering there front yard, I gently knock on the door and it opens revealing Edward standing there in a suit.

"You look beautiful" he says gently taking my hand. I thank him for the complement as he leads me to his bedroom. Once in he closes the room door as I lay my phone on his desk and take a seat on his reading chair.

"Why are you with me?" I ask 

"Because Ember your the most extraordinary person I've ever met " he says and I smile.

"If the Voltari knew about my existence, they would come after me. And you hiding it from them would end badly. And I can't stand the thought of them killing you" I say

"Ember, the only person who can kill me is you. I have nothing else to be afraid off. You are the only reason I wouldn't kill myself. I love you" He says 

"I love you to" I say back as the both of us hug. I sigh in content. I hear footsteps from downstairs and smile as Alice comes up.

"Its time" she says grabbing me by the hand and dragging me all the way downstairs.

I was greeted by a beautifully decorated living room with candles and all the Cullens dressed up. I smile at this and feel a tear roll down. Esme comes and hugs me, then Carlisle and then the rest of the family.

"Thank you" I say to them and they smile, well except Rosalie who tries her best to hide hers.

They were about to hand me a present when everything froze. I started trembling violently and looked up to see the Cullens trying to help me. 

Some of them were in shock at what was happening.

Soon I felt my ears ringing and I went to cover them but I felt a wet substance. Looking at it, it was blood.

 I looked up to see half of the family was kicked out and noticed Carlisle leading me to his office. I couldn't hear anything or see anything and soon, black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.7K 74
Attachments are bad, or they were until I was sent to a foster family in Forks. The Blacks wanted to take me in, not just to a family but to an insan...
262K 8.8K 31
My eyes shot open and from across the meadow, I could see a man standing there, staring back at me. I didn't hear a heartbeat; which was a dead givea...
140K 3K 73
"She smiled gently as she nuzzled her cheek into his hand and gently placed her hand against his. 'I love you.' She breathed. 'I love you too, darlin...
13.4K 365 20
"Please, just open your eyes." The bronze haired male gripped the dark haired female in his arms. He could smell the blood as it came out of her body...