爱 | 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇...

By mishukii

⌗001: just some oneshots for the simps 👀 ➷ [REQ: closed] ꒰❤️; ge... More

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 !
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ##𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒: closed.
⎯⎯ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈 ⎯⎯
♯001| 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢. • drunken hours.
♯002| 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢. • windblume lectures.
♯001| 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧. • ily and i need you to know. | req.
♯001| 𝐗𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐪𝐢𝐮. • in another life. | req.
♯001| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • just sharing a bed. | req.
♯002| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • kill me? you can try.
♯003| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • lemons.
♯004| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • one bed for u and me.
♯001| 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢. • lanterns and embrace.
♯002| 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢. • a way to say ilysm tonight.
♯001| 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨. • caring about you? couldn't be me.
♯002| 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨. • is this what love is?
♯003| 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨. • love like u.
♯001| 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨. • is this me? how cute.
♯002| 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨. • is it really you? my love.
↳ bonus: the wisteria blossoms. ft kaeya.
♯001| 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜. • no im not jealous.
♯002| 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜. • ur my prey tonight, arent u?
♯001| 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞.• stop looking at him.
♯001| 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐟. • u were my stars above.
♯001| 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚. • wait, come back-!
♯001| 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮𝐧. • ur melting me.
꒰♡꒱ Valentines
⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈 + 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 ୧ ⎯⎯
♯002| 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄 • idek who u r...
♯001| 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀 • ilysm, pls never leave me.
♯001| 𝐁𝐀𝐀𝐋 • ill miss u sm, right?
♯003| 𝐙𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈 • i'll luv u at every life | light smut
♯001| 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔 • it's so cute...
♯003| 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 • ur my prey tonight, arent u? | NOVEL!
♯001| 𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐓𝐎 • falling for u ꒱ headcanon shots
♯002| 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀 • u're my morning's bliss.
♯004| 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎 • im never letting you go again... | req

♯001| 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭. • adventure time, with me?

30.1K 742 949
By mishukii

┍━━━━━━━ 🍀━━━━━━━┑
"So... you do want to come with me again?"
┕━━━━━━━🍀━━━━━━━┙

━━━━━━━ 🍀━━━━━━━
Going on an adventure with one of the unluckiest adventurers in the world.
What could possibly go wrong?
━━━━━━━ 🍀━━━━━━━

"Y/N... please keep safe." Cyrus pleaded cupping your hands into his.
"Of course Cyrus, you can trust him with me. Nothing's going to happen to him" You smiled and rolled your eyes playfully, giving Cyrus a nod of confirmation.
"I wasn't talking about Bennett... I mean you Y/N. Please don't get crushed by a Boulder." He responded seriously, with his hands quaking whilst holding onto yours. You simply dismissed the statement in your mind.

"Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to me. What could go wrong?" You replied confidently your lips curling with anticipation. You saw Cyrus's statement as some sort of challenge to not die. And with that you set off with an over enthusiastic embodiment of a golden retriever, Bennett.

You saw and knew Bennett as a young wholesome ambitious adventurer who wasn't cautious about himself is all. You didn't believe the rumours like of some old man dying whilst trying to save him or some guy getting a concussion after being hit by a falling branch. Through hearing these rumours in Monstandt you were determined to be the first to come back alive and in one piece with the "cursed boy" — to you he was just an adventurer with no precautions.

Little did you know what the universe had in store for you and Benny Boy that day.

"Aren't you so excited Y/N! Look at this the sun is out and it's so bright today, there's not even a cloud in the sky! A new adventure awaits." Bennett exclaimed excitedly.
"Oh no... I think I jinxed it now" he said sadly turning slowly toward you. You smiled sweetly at the ecstatic boy and shook your head.
"Pfft don't worry Bennett, there's no such thing as jinxing" you replied chuckling softly.
"There's no rain today I checked the forecast if there was I already brought an umbrella!" You say whipping out your bag of supplies which held whatever safely supplies and emergencies known.

His eyes widen as he glanced at the bag of supplies. It had been months since he had been on an adventure with someone, let alone you an iconic and famous adventurer in Monstandt. He looked up to you and had heard of your many adventures, he saw you as an amazing adventurer that had the same ambitions as him and never failed or got hurt. Which was amazing to him. He wanted to know more of you.

"Bennett? Bennett..?" You called out to him concerned waving your hand in front of his face. He shook his head shaking away his wavering thoughts of you.

"Right sorry! Lets get going then." He quickly replied gabbing your hand excitedly.
"Woah wait Bennett where are we goING-" and thus began your long adventure.

-🍀-
11:35 AM

Abruptly on your way to one of the ruins near Monstadt Bennett stopped in his tracks and turned to you. "Oh by the way! You might want to avoid these near me, trees... and boulders, and rocks, and leaves..." he began on listing on and on. Your eyes widen in concern and a small chuckle left your lips.

"Why would I need to avoid these near you? I'll be fine Bennett." you reassured the worried boy touching him softly on the shoulder. He whipped his head around stopping mid sentence. His emerald eyes gleamed into yours fluttering by the shock by your gentle touch on his shoulder.

"A-Ah well it's because I've seen this happen to people before, I'm just warning you Y/N" giving you a lopsided grin. You cocked your eye brow up in confusion. Surely those rumours were fake. Even if they were true, I'm determined to break whatever this curse is. You thought to yourself slowly loosening your grip on his shoulder.

"You don't need to warn me Bennett, I won't get hurt. You should be careful yourself honestly." You responded boldly putting your hands on your hips. A small smile appeared of his lips which was shortly followed by a hearty laugh with a light blush on his pale cheeks.

-🍀-
12:20 PM

The smell of sweet Madames wafted through the air as you tossed in the ingredients for today's lunch. Bennett licked his lips as his eyes didn't leave the boiling pot. He was drooling with anticipation wanting to take a huge bite of the food.

"So is it nearly done yet? Is it is it?" He nagged on jumping up and down on the log. You gave Bennett an impatient look.
"Bennett this is the 50th time you've asked in the span of 10 minutes. I'm nearly done just hold on. You don't want to eat it raw right?"
"Maybe I do, I'm fine I'm resistant like that" he replied jokingly. You shook your head as you poked the chicken checking its condition.

A little angry mumble left Bennett's lips as he rocked back and forth on the log. You swore the boy couldn't sit still for his life. It was cute in a way.

"It's done!" You carefully placed the Sweet Madame onto the log.
"Now let me cut it for you Bennett, be careful it still hot-"

"OW" Bennett let out a loud Yelp as he fanned his tongue.
"Tshis is Hotst" he said as he jumped up and down in hopes of cooling down his tongue. You panicked as you whipped out a bottle of holy water and splashed it onto him.

He looked up at you drenched and gave you a thumbs up.
"I guess that worked..?" You said followed by a laugh from you and him for the next 10 minutes whilst the food went cold.

-🍀-
2: 35 PM

"Ooo Y/N what's this?" Bennett asked curiously rushing towards a sweet flower. You trudged next to him and crouched down taking in a closer look.
"It's a sweet flower, nothing special." You say facing toward him, reaching out your hand to grab it.
"Y/N MOVE!" He shouted shoving you aside summoning his sword. The ground creaked and groaned as a cryo whopperflower popped out of the ground stretching while glaring at us.

Your eyes widened as your heart pounded rapidly. Bennett stood tall in front of you sword in hand ready to battle you with his arm in front of you shielding you from it's attacks.

A bright red flame glow radiated from his sword as he charged his attack. You could feel the heat grow hotter and hotter by the second as the flame on his sword began to grow larger and brighter by the second.

"TAKE COVER!" He shouted boldly as he charged head first at the unsuspecting cryo flower. He pounced into the air striking it down in a single blow leaving nothing but the evaporating vaporised gas from the flower for you to see. However shortly to his demise he rebounded back sending himself flying back to you.

"BENNETT!" You shouted seeing his body fly back as you quickly scurry to him. Your eyes flickered over him. Thankfully he was still breathing. He slowly raised his right hand up and shaped it into a thumbs up with a feeble smile. You sighed in relief as you saw him still conscious, just a bit bruised and burnt.

"Let's get you to somewhere safe so I can patch you up alright?" You said quietly as you began to drag his body to the nearest tree to heal.

-🍀-
4:45 PM

The sound of rain beginning to patter around you was mixed with the scent of wet grass clogging your senses as you waited for him to wake.

He was alive of course but boy was he knocked out bad from that one attack. The hours you waited him for him to wake up felt like torture as you constantly checked his condition, temperature, and wounds worried for any infections.

You gazed out into the rain underneath a mini tent you built for him as you watched the rain fall drop by drop. Of course worried overcame you from now and then with the voice in the back of your head constantly pounding and reminding you about him. Though it had only been a few hours with the Golden Retriever boy you had grown a soft spot for him.

The bad luck he kept reminding you about was nothing more than accidents that happen because it just did. You began to care for him more and more as the hours went by, as your thoughts began to muddle and fiddle with each other. He was an innocent ambitious boy with dreams and you understood that more than anyone.

You wanted to go on more adventures with him, hopefully more long lasting and adventurous than this fo course.

A small groan sounded from your left as you quickly scurried to his side.
"Where am I.. what happened?" He groaned rubbing his head, slowly gaining consciousness. You let out a big sigh of relief as you held onto his hand softly gazing into his dull emerald eyes.

"You're safe with me don't worry. We're near Monstadt but it started raining so I built us a tent so you could rest. You just took a bad blow to the head is all." You replied softly to him.

"How are you feeling?" You asked him giving him your best I'm totally not about to cry of happiness because you're alive smile. His eyes began to flutter open as the light in his eyes began to spark back.

"I'm feeling great Y/N. Sheesh thank you for saving me... no one's ever done that for me before haha." He said rubbing the back of his head bashfully. You chuckled sweetly which made his heart tingle as he gazed at you.

"How long was I out for?" He asked.
"Ah just a few hours, don't worry though Bennett. What matters is that you're alive and well." You said patting him on the head.

The rain ceased as the sky started to clear. The sound and scent of fresh grass wafted throughout around you as the sun peaked out behind the clouds stopping the heavy rain.

"Well looks like we can head back, maybe next time we can go on a longer and better adventure." You said breaking the silence as both of you started to gaze around at the sky.

"So... you do want to come with me again?"

He exclaimed excitedly a spark igniting in his emerald orbs. You smiled at his expression and nodded. "Of course, I would love to." And from then on Bennett looked forward to every expedition with you.

━━━━━━━ 🍀━━━━━━━
F I N I S H

A/N:
SOINSJS, SIJSJWKWJ, AOAIJAKA! ALIAJSJAKOAOZ S,WOAKJSKAA
SLKSJAKOAOAOWMW <3

Thank you all so much for reading, voting commenting and just supporting this book in general! Apologies for the slow updates, school has been very hectic recently <3

W o r d s:
1842

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...
651 8 7
Please dont expect new oneshots often. I only write about once a year /srs This will NOT be a large collection. Please dont beg for updates or reques...
1.9M 47.5K 104
❝ WHICH ROUTE WILL YOU CHOOSE ? ❞ in which you pick a route for a character in genshin impact (which should really be dating sim) (book two , genshin...
24.5K 382 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...