She's Everything

By SiriusBlacks4lifer

People say the world doesn't revolve around one person but for Ayla Black, it's the opposite. (First book of... More

introduction
The Letter
The Visitors
Breakfast
Like Mother Like Daughter
Good news and bad news
Regulus
The Dog
Grandma
Dad
Godfather
Wands
Lucius and his ass whooping
Frienemies
September 1st
Dementor, Dementor
Chocolate
Hogwarts
Dinner
And they were roommates...
School yay
😏
Oh shit
I'm back...<3
He's fine
So dramaticπŸ™„
Hello Brother
Why are boys such jerks?
dang it
Damn son
Great Hall
Black Lake
It's just a favour
she knows..
She knows..
I know she knows.
Well this should be interesting
The plan
The talk
Boys, eww
Greengrass more like pain in the ass
Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
Okay?
Dad
Godfather duties
You were right
The 'date'
Fun
A crush?
Making amends
The full moon
He's free
Home.
summer
well hello
Bulgaria vs Ireland
dark mark
back to school
Why are you here?
Heart to heart
Morning
Professor Moody
puzzled
Stupid
Chosen One
seriously sirius
baby, I'm yours
Glimpse of Us
jealousy, jealousy
Task 1
The dress
Stories
Questions
Official
Yule Ball
Scarhead
Birthday bash
You drew stars around my scars
Loud Mouths
Second Task
taken
the return of lord voldemort
hold my girl
GO TO PAHT TWO
curious
my tiktok

Quidditch Cup

4K 71 15
By SiriusBlacks4lifer

They all left once Harry and Ron were ready. Ayla distanced herself from Hermione the entire walk. She was either with her dad for the twins.

"Are we there yet?" Ayla asked.

"We're not even halfway there." Mr Weasley told them. Groans were made from each child.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ayla exclaimed.

"Oi! Language." Sirius warned his daughter.

"Yeah, Ayla, watch your language." George joked.

"Fuck you." Her father turned around and glared at her. "He's pissing me off."

"Arthur, we were starting to think you got lost." A man exclaimed.

"Sorry, Amos! Certain boys just don't know how to wake up in the morning." Mr Weasley said. A familiar boy dropped from a tree and shook Mr Weasley's hand.

"This is my son, Cedric." Amos introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Cedric said. Cedric's eyes scanned the bunch of his schoolmates until his eyes fell on Ayla. He smiled. Harry noticed this and rolled his eyes.

"Sirius Black. Nice to meet you." Ayla watched as her father interacted with the golden boy.

"Cedric Diggory, nice to meet you. You're Ayla's father?" Cedric asked.

"You're friends with my daughter?"

J: Oh shit.

M: Oh, she's just like you, Brooke

B: Just because I dated a Diggory doesn't mean she would

"We go to the same school, Dad. Think nothing of it." Ayla said. "Thanks to you, I have quite the reputation."

"My good lord, you look just like your mother." Amos said to Ayla.

"Funny. People say I look more like my father." She said. Mr Diggory continued staring at the girl. The resemblance was uncanny to him.

"She's a child not Brooke, Amos. Have your eyes wander somewhere else." Sirius said grabbing his daughter's arm and walking at the front of the pack.

"That was weird." Ayla muttered.

"He's only saying that because your mother rejected him for me." Sirius explained. Ayla giggled.

M: Lying bitch. They did date, Sirius.

J: I mean he's not wrong. After he cheated on Brooke, she did reject him.

B: Are we going to ignore the fact that creep stared at my daughter a little too long for my understanding?

D: He probably thought you two were quite similar. I mean, mother and daughter.

Ayla walked with Fred, George and Cedric leaving her father with her mother's ex and Mr Weasley.

"I just love how separated our fathers are." Cedric said. Ayla laughed as she noticed Mr Weasley in between the two.

"I mean, apparently your dad dated-"

"Your mother. I know, he told me." Ayla turned to the blonde boy next to her and frowned. This man must be real obsessed to still be talking about a girl you dated in school.

"Must've been a great conversation." She said sarcastically.

"Trust me, it wasn't. For my mother at least." Ayla giggled at the last sentence. "From what he's told me, you look like your mother."

"How so?" She questioned.

"Kind. Smart. Beautiful." He said.

"Beautiful?" The girl teased. Once Cedric realised what he said he apologised which made Ayla laugh.

"I mean you are beautiful but I-"He stuttered before Ayla cut him off before he could embarrass himself even further.

"I know what you meant. Don't worry about it. I just advise you to shut up before my dad hears." He looked at the three men in front and nodded.

"Smart. I'd rather live to see the Quidditch World Cup than be buried alive."

L: Imagine Mattheo seeing this happen

B: Oh Cedric, poor boy, you would be dead

M: I actually want to see that conversation unfold.

D: Mattheo would kick his ass

B: No doubt. I have barely no hope for Cedric

J: Check out Harry's face.

M: James, no one cares

J: No actually Marls. Look.

Harry watched as Ayla laughed with Cedric. His glare would've melt through metal. Ron nudged his friend to bring him back to Earth.

"Mate, get over it. She's clearly doesn't care about yo-" Ron said until Hermione interrupted.

"Aren't you forgetting who she's friends with? The literal son of the man who killed your parents." She said. "It's best if you leave her. You don't deserve her. Not even as a friend."

B: Can this bitch shut the fuck up?

M: Literally. She's annoying me.

Harry just nodded in response. He looked back at the two and stared at her for a little longer. Her hair. Her smile. Her eyes. Everything about her just made him drawn to her like a magnet. They all stopped and said they found the portkey to go to the World Cup. Mr Weasley opened his mouth to explain what the portkey is but Hermione beat him to it.

"It's a portkey. You touch the object and it transports you anywhere-" Hermione began to explain.

"Great observation, professor genius. We know that." Ayla said cutting her off. The twins giggled.

"It's an old boot." Ginny said.

"I painted my nails last night." Ayla muttered checking out her nails. Everyone except her, Harry and Ron were touching the boot.

"Ayla, just touch the fucking boot." Her dad said.

"What happened to watching our language?" She questioned. Her father glared at her. She touched it with one finger and looked at her father. "Happy?" Her father grumbled something under his breath. 

"Harry!" Hermione yelled at the boy and then he grabbed onto the boot. They started to spin and the world looked like it would spiral. They travelled to a another random field. Ayla laid on the grass as she heard the cheers and noise coming from around her. She looked to her right and saw tents set up, flags waved around, brooms flown. She looked back to the clouds and groaned.

"Need help?" A boy asked. She opened her eyes to see George with his hand reaching out for her to take. 

"No." She replied and hit his hand away. She got up from the floor and sighed. "Sorry if I sounded like a bitch but I just wanna go home."

"Pup, we just made it here." Her father said. 

"I know. I just remembered how boring these are." She said muttering the last sentence.

"Merlin, you're so negative. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity-" Granger replied.

"Not for me. Call me entitled but I've been to three of these. And guess what?" Ayla interrupted her. "They end up the same. A team wins, people are either pissed or estatic, fireworks are blown off and you'll going to bed around 4 in the morning."

"How do you know what ecstatic means?" Granger asked. 

"I'm not stupid, that's why."

AN

Am I the only one obsessed with HOTD rn? I've binged watched it like 7 times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*
89.4K 2.5K 181
Mikayla O'Brien is a quiet, bookworm who wants to prove herself. When she's separated from her twin sister during the sorting, she finally begins to...
112K 929 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...