Love Beyond Friendship βœ”οΈ

By callmezaara

What happens when the two souls who refers to themselves as best friends are asked to get married to each oth... More

Introduction πŸ–€
1. Who are they?
2. Their first meet
3. Holi & Danger
5. First Misunderstanding
6. Missing each other
7. Hidden insecurities
8. Hidden insecurities 2
9. Yes or No?
10. Vani's adventure
11. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai πŸ™ˆ
12. Mixed emotions
13. Lost in each other
14. Hide and Seek
15. Game of Jealousy
16. Romance in the Rain
17. Feeling Lost
18. Satisfying Ego
19. Veeru's Confession
20. Blossoming Romance πŸ’ž
21. Veeru's Birthday Bash
22. Turning point of life πŸ’”
23. Never give up πŸ’˜
24. Life is Back
25. No Gift No Kiss
26. Bachelor Party πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•Ί
27. Boundless Love πŸ–€
28. VAni's Haldi & Sangeet
29. The Big Day ❀️
30. First Night Atrocities
31. Sanskari Bahu πŸ‘ΈπŸ»
32. Hitler VS Bani
33. The Moody Bani 😀
34. Bani's master plan
35. Long drive....You & Me
36. Veeru's Drama Queen
37. Their Mischievousness 🀠
38. Surprise for Bani β™₯️
39. Shopping with Patidev πŸ˜’
40. Her Innocence & His Maturity
41. Bani In Action
42. Veeru's Junglee Billi 😺
43. Jealous Couple πŸ‘«
44. Bani's Male Version
45. The Night of Love & Passion πŸ’•
46. Your wish is my command
47. SidVeer Face off 😈
48. Her Nuisance & His Tolerance
49. Sid's Reality
50. I love you to the moon and back πŸ’•
51. Bani's Craziness πŸ’ƒπŸ»
52. Honeymoon πŸ’ž Part 1
53. Honeymoon 🍷 Part 2
54. Honeymoon πŸ’ Part 3
55. Falling Apart
56. The Wrong Direction
57. The Agony
58. Her Decision & His Dejection
59. The Revelation
60. The Menace
61. Unanticipated Reaction
62. A Long Night
63. Hot Negotiation πŸ’˜
64. Moving Apart
65. Sweetheart β™₯️
66. Where is the holy water? πŸ’¦
67. Veer Rocked, Bani Shocked
68. The Embarrassment 😣
69. Euphoric Moment πŸ’ž
70. The Symbol of Love πŸ’
Epilogue
New Book πŸ’™

4. Drunken Bani 🍷

1.3K 173 60
By callmezaara

Hey darlings, I'm back with a new update today ❤️ I'm sorry for the delay as I was busy with my mid semester exams. I will try to update regularly after this.

Continuation of previous part :
The whole day went as Bani kept throwing tantrums on Veer for biting her and he was bearing her tortures for the sake of their parents. Little does she know that he bite her to distract her from the mark that Dheeraj gave on her neck. She went to sleep again in the evening around 6pm and Veer went to wake her up during the dinner time. He knocked the door thrice but she did not open it so he twisted the door knob and realised it was not locked. He went inside to see her sleeping on the bed so he jumped on the bed and started calling her name.
Veer : Bani! Bani! Wake up. You don't want to eat dinner?
She stirred in sleep but didn't wake up.
Veer : Hello, madam! Wake up, yaar.
No response from her.
Veer : You better wake up before I pour a bucket of water on your face. Oye!!! Bani!!!! (He shouted near her ear but still no response)
He started tapping on her arms and realised her body temperature had rose. He touched her forehead and got to know that she is having fever. He called the servant and asked her how to take care of Bani. She guided Veer and he did as she said. Time to time he was placing wet cloth on Bani's forehead and checked her temperature. The servant made liquid food for Bani and Veer started to feed her as she was eating subconsciously. Then he made her to take medicines and sat beside her checking her temperature regularly. He even had his dinner while sitting beside Bani. He was really worried about Bani's health after he witnessed the incident at campus and he decided to keep an eye on Bani until she completely recovers from her fever. Bani woke up from her sleep after some time and saw him sitting beside her.

Bani : Veer?
Veer : Bani, how are you feeling now? Are you alright? (He asked, touching her forehead)
Bani : Veer, can I get hot water bag?
Veer : Why? Are you having pain anywhere? Tell me I will give you a massage.
Bani : Please, I need a hot water bag. Ask the servant to get it.
Veer : But for what?
Bani : Veer, please? I'm having stomach cramps. I need hot water bag now. (She said with pale face)
Veer : Okay wait. I will bring it.
Veer brought the hot water bag after 2 minutes and gave it to Bani. She placed it on her stomach and rested for a while. Veer checked her body temperature and noticed that the temperature has been reduced a lot.
Veer : Bani, your temperature has reduced now.
Bani : Hmmm.
Veer : Are you feeling more pain? Do you need medicine?
Bani : No, I took more medicines today. Not again please.
Veer : Okay, relax. Call me if you need anything. I'm going to sleep.
Bani : Veer?
Veer : Yes, Bani?
Bani : Can you sleep here tonight? Please?
Veer : Why? You just call me if you need anything and I will be here on the next second.
Bani : Please, Veer. Stay here with me tonight. I just want someone beside me.
Veer : Shall I ask the servant to come and sleep here?
Bani : She has to go back home because her kids will be waiting for her. You stay with me please?
Veer : Hmmm. (He hesitated)
Bani : Veer, don't act too much yaar. I won't eat you up.
Veer : Okay, fine. I will sleep on the couch then.
Bani : Just sleep here on the bed. This is not the first time we are going to sleep on the same bed. (She said exasperatedly to his overacting)
Veer : But we are alone now.
Bani : Veeru, please don't make me to plead you. Shut up and sleep here.
Veer : Hey! If you are not having fever now you would get a slap from me for using that name again. (He glared at her)
Bani smiled and again winced in pain.
Veer : Don't strain yourself. Just close your eyes and sleep. (He said, lying beside her on the bed)
Bani : Goodnight.
Veer : Goodnight. (He turned to the other side and drifted off)
Bani's mind voice : Drama queen! He's really overreacting when I asked him to sleep with me as if I'm going to eat him up tonight. But thank you Veer for taking good care of me when my parents are not around. I'm sure your future wife will be very lucky to have you as her husband. (She smiled at him and closed her eyes)

Veer woke up in the middle of night hearing Bani's mumble. She was shivering and kept mumbling something. Veer went near her to hear that and he heard she was saying 'mumma', 'I'm feeling cold' and 'mumma' repeatedly. He touched her forehead and realised she's having fever again. He quickly woke her up and gave medicines for fever. She refused first but he forcefully made her to take the medicines and placed a wet cloth on her forehead while she dozed off again. Veer stayed awake the whole night and was regularly checking her temperature until it reduced. He finally drifted off at 7am. Both of them skipped the classes for the day as Bani was not feeling well and Veer was not getting enough sleep.

At 10 in the morning :
Bani woke up when she heard the sound of calling bell for the fifth time. She turned to see Veer, who was sleeping beside her in the sitting position. She got up from the bed and went downstairs to open the main door. She saw the two servants, Maria and Chinky were waiting for her there to open the door.
Maria : Good morning, beti. Are you feeling better now?
Bani : Good morning, Maria. Yes, I'm doing better now. Come in.
Chinky : Maria, I will go to the kitchen first. (She left)
Maria : Beti, you both are not going to college today right? (Bani's eyes widened)
Only then Bani realised that they had skipped their classes for the day.
Bani : Oh shit! It's 10am already. But Maria why are you late today? You both are supposed to be here at 6am.
Maria : No dear. Veer beta called me in the morning before 6 and asked me to come at 10am as you were having fever again so you both are not going to college today.
Bani : Okay, Maria. Please prepare something for breakfast. I'm feeling hungry.
Maria : Okay, beti. You go and freshen up yourself first. The breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes.
Bani nodded and went back to her room. She slowly made Veer lay down on the bed as he was sleeping uncomfortably while resting his back on the headboard and covered a duvet on him. Then she went to do her morning routine in the washroom and came out after 15 minutes whereas at the same time, the servant entered the room with the breakfast for both of them. Bani thanked her and had her breakfast first as she wanted to let Veer to sleep for some more time. Veer woke up around 11:45am and searched for Bani beside him then he turned around to see her sitting on the sofa while talking on a call.
Bani : Mumma, Veer had just woke up. (She said she saw him getting up)
Bani : Okay, mumma. Bubye. (She cut the call)
Veer : Who was that?
Bani : Mom.
Veer : Your mom or my mom?
Bani : My mom.
Veer : What she said?
Bani : She asked me why we didn't go to the college today so I explained her what was the reason.
Veer : Oh okay. Btw, did you tell her how I was taking care of you last night? (He smirked)
Bani : Stop showing off, Veer. (She rolled her eyes)
Veer : Fine! I will go and freshen up first. (He walked away to his room)

During lunch time, Veer and Bani waited at the dining table for Maria to serve their lunch.
Bani : Maria, I'm hungry!!!! (She exclaimed while holding the spoon and fork in her both hands)
Maria : 2 minutes, beti. It's done.
Bani : You have been telling this since 20 minutes. Faster, Maria!!! (She stood up on her chair and started jumping there)
Veer : Bani, get down now. Don't break the chair.
Bani : I'm hungry!!!
Veer : But you just had your breakfast an hour ago.
Bani : Shut up! Maria, faster please!!
Maria : Children, lunch is ready. (She exclaimed while walking towards them with the tray of food) Beti, why are you standing on the chair? Get down now or else you might fall down.
Veer : Get down, Bani.
Bani : No, you serve the food on my plate first then only I will get down. (She pouted as a stubborn child)
Veer : Miss Drama Queen, you are not a 3-year-old kid. You are 23 already so stop acting childishly and get down now.
Maria : Get down, beti. (She went near Bani and pulled her down to sit on the chair)
Bani sulked and started eating her lunch as if she didn't had anything to eat from the past 6 months.
Veer : Eat slowly, sweetheart. No one will snatch the food away from you. (He chuckled)
Bani glared at him while stuffing her mouth.
Bani : Maria, where is my ice cream?
Maria : Ice cream? I thought you are having fever, beti.
Bani : No, I'm not having fever now. Can you please get me the chocolate ice cream?
Veer : No, Maria. Don't listen to her.
Bani : Veer!! This is how you treat your guest is it? (She sulked)
Veer : But you are not my guest, babe. (He winked)
Bani : Shut up and Maria, please bring my ice cream. (She showed her puppy face)
Maria : No beti, I can't. Veer beta strictly ordered me to not give you ice cream for the next 1 week.
Veer : Yes. No ice cream for you, Bani. Last night only you had fever so there are chances for you to get sick again.
Bani : Arghhh I hate you both!!! (She exclaimed exasperatedly and walked away to upstairs)
Maria : Beta, I think she got angry with us. Should I give her the ice cream?
Veer : That's okay, Maria. She is not really angry. She is just trying to gain the sympathy. Don't fall into her trap. (He explained and Maria chuckled)
Maria : Okay, beta. And one more thing, can I get 2 hours permission to go back home? My younger son is not feeling well so I want to bring him to the hospital.
Veer : Sure, Maria. But not 2 hours permission, you take leave until your son gets well. Since only 2 of us are at home so I guess we can manage it. The another servant is here so you don't worry about anything.
Maria : No beta, Chinky is also not here. She left just now when she received an emergency call.
Veer : That's alright, Maria. You may take your leave now. I will take care of Bani and myself.
He reassured her and sent her off to her house.

It has been almost 1 hour since Bani disappeared from Veer's sight. He first decided to ignore thinking about her but after some time he started getting worried and decided to look for her in her room. He went to the room to find it empty then he searched all the rooms and finally stopped at the study room when he heard her voice there. He pushed the door slightly which was already open and went it. His eyes met Bani's shadow who was sitting behind the couch and he could hear her talking something there. He went to check on her and what he witnessed next paused his breath for a moment. She was holding a whiskey bottle in her hand and her gesture and posture seemed like she has already quaffed a large amount of whiskey. She was holding the bottle in front of her face and talking to it.
Veer : Bani??? (He uttered in disbelief, making her to turn at him)
Bani : Hey you! Veeru Chinghania. (She giggled)
Veer : Where did you get this bottle from? (He kneeled down beside her)
Bani : Hmmm, I....... don't remember. (She started tapping her chin with her index finger)
Veer : Wha... (Bani interrupted)
Bani : Ahh I remember now. Yayyy I found this from that almirah. (She exclaimed happily, pointing at the almirah)
Veer : Bani, it's my father's. Don't you know that you should not touch it?
Bani : Opss, chorry. (She giggled) Shhh, no tell this to Ballu uncle.
Veer : How do you expect me to not tell him? I will definitely tell him once he is back.
Bani : No, Veeru. You no tell him okay? (She asked with a pout)
Veer wasn't able to control his giggle looking at her drunken state.
Bani : Veeru, why aaaare.... you showing yourrrrr teeth?
Veer : Okay, enough. Give me that whiskey bottle now. (He tried to snatch away the bottle)
Bani : No!!! (She hugged the bottle closer to her chest)
Veer : Ufff, sweetheart! Give me that bottle now.
Bani : Hey!!! Don't call me that word.
Veer : Which word?
Bani : That word.
Veer's mind voice : I think this is the right moment to ask her why she hates to hear sweetheart from me. Don't lose this golden chance, Veer. She won't tell you when she is in her consciousness so let's find it out now.
Veer : Bani, which word? Do you mean sweetheart?
Bani : Yes! Don't use that word. (She pouted with angry face)
Veer : Okay, if you don't want me to use that word then you have to answer me one question. If you answer it correctly then I will never ever use that word again.
Bani : Hmmm. (She said while keeping her eyes closed)
Veer : Bani, open your eyes and look at me. I want to ask you something now.
Bani : You ask. I will answer while sleeping.
Veer : No, you look at me first. (He cupped her face and she opened her eyes)
Bani : I feel sleepy, Veeru.
Veer : No, you answer my question first then you can sleep.
Bani : Okay. Ask now.
Veer : You promise me first that you will answer my question.
Bani : Promich.
Veer : Okay. Why do you hate the word 'sweetheart'?
Bani : I won't tell you. (She jerked his hands away from her face)
Veer : Arre, you just promised me. You must answer me now.
Bani : No!
Veer : Please baby answer my question now. I really want to know it.
Bani : Then let me sleep on your lap after that I will tell you.
Veer : No, you will fall asleep if you do that. You tell first then you can sleep.
Bani : No! (She pulled him to sit on the floor and placed her head on his lap)
Veer : Okay, you answer me now.
Bani : Answer what?
Veer : Uffff Bani, please don't torture me like this. Why you don't like the word 'sweetheart'?
Bani : Because.....because....because.
Veer : Because what?
Bani : Because I feel something else when you call me with that word. (She said it at one go)
Veer : What?? I don't get you. You feel something else means? (He raised his eyebrow)
Bani : I don't know. (She giggled again)
Veer : Bani, tell me. What you feel?
Bani : I feel something else.
Veer : Yeah, what is that something else?
Bani : I feel...I feel like...I..you. (She fell asleep)
Veer : You feel like? What you feel? Bani? Oye?? Wake up!!! (He started shaking her shoulders but she dozed off)
Veer : Bani, please complete your sentence then sleep. Bani!!!! Sweetheart!!! (He screamed near her ears)
Bani opened her eyes with a jerk and stared at him while still resting her head on his lap.
Veer : Ufff, you are awake. Please complete whatever you were saying just now.
Bani : No! I won't. (She quickly got up from there and tried to walk away but Veer held her wrist before that)
Veer : Where are you going? You have to tell me first.
Bani : I won't. Catch me if you can. (Saying this, she immediately pushed him away and ran outside the room)
Veer : Bani, yaar, stop doing this to me. Don't run! (He said while chasing her)
Bani : No!!!! (She kept running around the house)
Veer : I swear if I catch you then you are dead today.
Bani giggled and continued running but unfortunately Veer caught her the next minute as she was not in her conscious mind to run properly. He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him.
Veer : See, I caught you. You can't escape from me.
Bani didn't look at him as she was focusing on loosening his grip from her arm.
Veer : Bani, look at me.
Bani : What? (She asked while looking at his grip)
Veer : I said look at me.
Bani : Ouch it hurts. Leave me, Veeru. (She said with a pout)
Veer loosened his grip on her arm but he didn't fully release the grip.
Veer : Is it okay now?
Bani : No, I'm feeling sleepy. Let me go.
Veer : You promised me just now, Bani. Answer my question first.
Bani : What question? (She giggled, annoying him more)
Veer : Arghh, not again! I know you remember the question well. Better answer me now. (He said exasperatedly)
Bani : I don't remember, Veeru.
Veer : Stop calling me Veeru! (He again tightened the grip and pulled her closer to him)
Bani : Ouch, it's paining.
Veer : You better answer me now or else I will tighten more my hold. (He warned)
Bani : I will tell my mumma and papa about this. (She said, faking a sob)

Veer immediately released her arm and Bani tried to run away again but this time he pulled her by holding her wrist and she directly landed on his chest. Even though Bani was not in her conscious mind but still she started breathing heavily due to the proximity. Veer couldn't feel anything as he was determined on getting the answer from her but Bani was feeling a new sensation in her.
Veer : Bani, yaar, tell me please. I'm asking you since along time. Don't make me to beg you.
Bani kept gazing at his eyes.
Veer : Oye, why are you staring at me?
No response from her as she continued gazing at his eyes.
Veer : Bani? (He left her wrist and held her shoulders)
Bani : Veer?
Veer : Ufff, where were you lost? Faster answer me.
Bani : What answer? (She asked while losing herself in his eyes)
Veer : Arghh!!! Enough is enough, Bani! I don't need any answer from you. Just get lost!

He pushed her slightly in exasperation but Bani who was not in her balance, was about to fall down and before Veer could catch her, she pulled him along and they both fell down together letting that magical moment to happen between them. Bani was on the floor and Veer was on top of her. Their both lips got touched for a few seconds when their body touched the ground but Veer quickly moved back realising what just happened while Bani was still gazing at his eyes. At first, he lowered his eyes but when he saw her gazing at him, he also started gazing back at her eyes. Both of them were lost in each other eyes due to their proximity and this time Veer saw something else in her eyes. Bani slowly shifted her gaze to his lips and then to his eyes and again to his lips while biting her lower lip.
-
-
-
To be continued...

PRECAP :
Bani learning Dheeraj's truth and a small argument between Veer and Bani.

Author's note :
Hey sweethearts, how's this update? Hope you guys liked it. If you guys have any suggestions, please do let me know. I will always take your suggestions to improve my writing skills ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 7.6K 45
My first story on my ideal couple behir. I hope you all like it.πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ Two workholic persons tied together due to their family's happiness. What will...
39.6K 1.6K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...
11.6K 1.5K 22
"I'm waiting for the moment when my soul will leave this body and I'll be dead officially because every piece of me has already died." ~ Avyank Kapoo...
148K 6.2K 27
Join the journey of two best friends from being friends to soulmates....