4. Drunken Bani 🍷

Hey darlings, I'm back with a new update today ❤️ I'm sorry for the delay as I was busy with my mid semester exams. I will try to update regularly after this.

Continuation of previous part :
The whole day went as Bani kept throwing tantrums on Veer for biting her and he was bearing her tortures for the sake of their parents. Little does she know that he bite her to distract her from the mark that Dheeraj gave on her neck. She went to sleep again in the evening around 6pm and Veer went to wake her up during the dinner time. He knocked the door thrice but she did not open it so he twisted the door knob and realised it was not locked. He went inside to see her sleeping on the bed so he jumped on the bed and started calling her name.
Veer : Bani! Bani! Wake up. You don't want to eat dinner?
She stirred in sleep but didn't wake up.
Veer : Hello, madam! Wake up, yaar.
No response from her.
Veer : You better wake up before I pour a bucket of water on your face. Oye!!! Bani!!!! (He shouted near her ear but still no response)
He started tapping on her arms and realised her body temperature had rose. He touched her forehead and got to know that she is having fever. He called the servant and asked her how to take care of Bani. She guided Veer and he did as she said. Time to time he was placing wet cloth on Bani's forehead and checked her temperature. The servant made liquid food for Bani and Veer started to feed her as she was eating subconsciously. Then he made her to take medicines and sat beside her checking her temperature regularly. He even had his dinner while sitting beside Bani. He was really worried about Bani's health after he witnessed the incident at campus and he decided to keep an eye on Bani until she completely recovers from her fever. Bani woke up from her sleep after some time and saw him sitting beside her.

Bani : Veer?
Veer : Bani, how are you feeling now? Are you alright? (He asked, touching her forehead)
Bani : Veer, can I get hot water bag?
Veer : Why? Are you having pain anywhere? Tell me I will give you a massage.
Bani : Please, I need a hot water bag. Ask the servant to get it.
Veer : But for what?
Bani : Veer, please? I'm having stomach cramps. I need hot water bag now. (She said with pale face)
Veer : Okay wait. I will bring it.
Veer brought the hot water bag after 2 minutes and gave it to Bani. She placed it on her stomach and rested for a while. Veer checked her body temperature and noticed that the temperature has been reduced a lot.
Veer : Bani, your temperature has reduced now.
Bani : Hmmm.
Veer : Are you feeling more pain? Do you need medicine?
Bani : No, I took more medicines today. Not again please.
Veer : Okay, relax. Call me if you need anything. I'm going to sleep.
Bani : Veer?
Veer : Yes, Bani?
Bani : Can you sleep here tonight? Please?
Veer : Why? You just call me if you need anything and I will be here on the next second.
Bani : Please, Veer. Stay here with me tonight. I just want someone beside me.
Veer : Shall I ask the servant to come and sleep here?
Bani : She has to go back home because her kids will be waiting for her. You stay with me please?
Veer : Hmmm. (He hesitated)
Bani : Veer, don't act too much yaar. I won't eat you up.
Veer : Okay, fine. I will sleep on the couch then.
Bani : Just sleep here on the bed. This is not the first time we are going to sleep on the same bed. (She said exasperatedly to his overacting)
Veer : But we are alone now.
Bani : Veeru, please don't make me to plead you. Shut up and sleep here.
Veer : Hey! If you are not having fever now you would get a slap from me for using that name again. (He glared at her)
Bani smiled and again winced in pain.
Veer : Don't strain yourself. Just close your eyes and sleep. (He said, lying beside her on the bed)
Bani : Goodnight.
Veer : Goodnight. (He turned to the other side and drifted off)
Bani's mind voice : Drama queen! He's really overreacting when I asked him to sleep with me as if I'm going to eat him up tonight. But thank you Veer for taking good care of me when my parents are not around. I'm sure your future wife will be very lucky to have you as her husband. (She smiled at him and closed her eyes)