𝔽𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕒𝕨𝕜'𝕤 �...

By MochiiiBlossom

Katherine Isabella just moved to the rich side of the valley. After enrolling in West Valley High, she befri... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Update

19

1K 14 1
By MochiiiBlossom

*Cobra Kai Training Day*

Katherine's P.O.V.

Today Cobra Kai is going to be training at a local junkyard. Sounds extremely dangerous yet kinda fun. Glad I had my tetanus shot. We all gathered around the junkyard as Sensei Lawrence began to speak.

"You've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament right?" "Yes Sensei," We yelled. You bet I'm ready for this tournament. I've trained night and day with Eli and even had to stop hanging out with Demi for a little bit.

"Wrong!" Sensei shouted as he threw his beer down. I looked at Aisha and Miguel shocked and turned back to sensei. "Your best ain't shit. If you wanna win the all valley under eighteen karate  tournament you gotta give me better than your best." Sensei continued.

Well, there goes my social life. "Which is why from now on you're going to get my worst." I sighed as Sensei continued. "Do you understand," He asked. "Yes Sensei," We yelled in unison. "Are you losers," He continued. "Hell no Sensei," I yelled. "Are you nerds?" He asked. Shit well yeah, I do enjoy my Star Wars. "No Sensei," Everyone yelled including me to please Sensei.

"Are you sure," Sensei asked. "No Sensei," everyone but me said. Sensei facepalmed himself and I let out a half-smile.  Sensei began our training and we started off running through the tires. The training was going well until someone in front of me tripped and fell.

Like dominos, we all collapsed under one another. "Haha, are you alright Miguel?" I asked after I fell on Miguel. Miguel nodded with a hurt expression giving a thumbs up. Sensei groaned and walked to the next challenge.

"Everyone is going to walk across that beam. Be sure not to fall into the broken glass and metal below." Sensei said and I gulped. Miguel walked across first followed by Aisha. Eli was up next. Please don't fall. Please don't fall. Eli slipped as he was walking across and I let out a gasp.

Eli quickly regained his base and made it through. I let out a sigh of relief. "What are you waiting for Ms. Isabella lets go," Sensei said as I started walking across the beam. "Come on Princess let's go move that ass," Sensei said and I gave him a death glare. "Good work Ms. Isabella," Sensei said as I made it across.

I smiled at Eli proud of us. Eli returned the smile. "Everyone take one of these eye-protecting lame goggles and your weapon of choice," Sensei said as we all looked at one another confused. I put on the goggles and grabbed a wooden baseball bat.

"Your enemies are all around you. Destroy them," Sensei said and I instantly began to think about everyone who ever bullied Eli and me. I even began to think about my ex. I rushed to a broken down car in front of me and thoughts rushed around my brain.

"What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?" 

"Why be interested in some freak with a messed up lip, when you could be interested in someone like me?"

"Oh my god you guys, you see the guy over there who looks like he went down on a lawnmower?"

"I'm never going to be anything other than the kid with the weird lip!"

"If you want to be something other than the kid with the messed up lip then you have to flip the script."

"Ahhh!" I screamed as hot tears began flowing down my face. I gripped the baseball bat tightly in my hands and launched it at the car window. The shattering of the glass felt like a sweet escape. I hit the doors, the hood, and the back of the car until it honestly didn't even resemble a car anymore.

"Holy shit Ms. Isabella remind me not to piss you off," Sensei said as he walked by. "Why did you do it?" I asked Sensei.  Sensei Lawrence stopped walking and turned to me as the tears glistened in my eyes. "Why did I do what?" He asked confused.

"Why did you say all that stuff to Eli? He already dealt with so much?" I asked. "You mean Hawk?" He asked. "His name is Eli and he's still his old self around me, majority of the time, but he stopped watching Dr. Who and hanging out with his best friend. You're supposed to be someone to look up to, but I will never look up to the words you spoke to him." I said.

"Dr. What?" Sensei asked confused. I have him a pissed-off look and he quickly changed his demeanor. "Look Ms. Isabella I understand you're upset, maybe I went a little overboard." He began to speak and I gave him a 'really?' look.

"Okay, maybe a lot overboard, but Hawk is in control of his own life. From what I hear he doesn't get bullied anymore. I know you liked him as he was before but as a Sensei I want to see my students grow stronger physically and mentally."

"I care about all my students and I wish you'd see that a little more, and for what it's worth I'm sorry things didn't go exactly as planned. I'm not saying I want Hawk to turn into a jerk, but I think he needs to figure things out on his own."

I took in Sensei's words and nodded at him. As I was turning away Sensei began speaking again. "Anything else on your mind? I don't think all that is from thinking about Hawk." Sensei said as he pointed to the beat-up car.

"Eli is the sweetest guy I've ever met and I feel safe with him. I've never been able to feel that with a guy before. My ex was a crazy piece of shit. I just don't want him to turn away from himself," I said. Sensei looked at the ground and back up to me.

"I see why you defend Hawk so much. Look I can't say I understand, but what I can say is dwelling on the past isn't going to make it go away. That asshole, he isn't going to hurt you anymore, you have to let go of your pain and learn to defend yourself for you, not for others. I believe in you Katherine." Sensei said.

At this moment I feel as if Sensei and I understand each other for once. "Pain does not exist in this dojo does it, Ms. Isabella?" Sensei asked. I smiled and answered him. "No Sensei." He returned the smile and walked to the other students.

Hawk's P.O.V.

I see the way Demetri looks at Kat, she might not notice it but I do. Ever since the Halloween dance that nerd has been looking at her as if she's the only girl in the world. He left Cobra Kai and he left our friendship.

I try to stay away from him as much as possible, but for Kat's sake, I still pretend like he's my friend a little. I understand Demetri is one of her best friends, but Demetri takes it to a new level of nerd and I can't go back to being one.

My thoughts began to poison my head as I pictured Demerti kissing Kat. I stood in front of a junker car and pictured the car's side as Demetri. In a rage, I swung my bat against the car and did extreme damage. Damn, that felt good.

My ears perked up as I heard Sensei calling us back to the front. "You guys hungry?" Sensei asked. Hell yeah, I'm practically starving. "Yes Sensei," We said. Sensei started to pass out beef jerky and I gladly grabbed one and took a bite. "Good, cause so are they," Sensei said.

I looked around confused as Sensei blew a whistle. Everyone started to panic as the sounds of dogs barking rapidly crept closer. German Shepards ran out at us from the corner. "Oh shit!" Aisha said.

Everyone screamed and ran in opposite directions. Everyone started hopping onto the cars for safety but I didn't see Kat on any of them.

I quickly looked around for Kat but didn't see her. Shit, where is she? I ran to the other side of the junkyard and saw Kat getting chased by one of the dogs.

"Katherine over here!" I yelled for her and she instantly darted in my direction. When Kat was in reaching distance I grabbed onto her and helped her get on top of one of the cars. I ran for the one next to her but I couldn't make it.

I felt the jaws of the dog grip onto my leg. "Ahhh!" I screamed in agony. "Eli!" Kat called out for me in concern. The dog eventually let go and ran away. "I'm fine totally fine," I lied to Kat.

"Eli are you sure?" She asked. "Yep totally fine," I said. I tried to play it cool for the rest of training, but as soon as training ended I rushed to the hospital and had to get a shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 968 62
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...
30.6K 937 10
SEQUEL TO DADDY ISSUES! Katherine LaRusso has always been a fighter. Whether it's on the training mat or in real life. Now, the stakes are higher tha...
4.1K 70 12
(Discontinued [sorry besties ] ) this is a cobra Kai story it'll be an female reader! but anyone else is obviously free to read! I do not own cob...
388 38 18
From day one it was always Kat and Eli; the shy boy and his protector. His best friend. Her lifeline. Together they were everything. Without each oth...