Hero of Resilience: Halo

Von TheHinokami

Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension t... Mehr

Chapter 1: Expelled?
Chapter 2: Decisions
Chapter 3: Inko Midoriya & Talk Pt 1.
Chapter 4: Talk Pt. 2
Chapter 5: It's A Wild Gran Torino!
Chapter 6: Past Comes To Light
Chapter 7: Quirk Training & UA Vs Eraserhead
Chapter 8: Fourth Day of Training & Talk of Sir Nighteye
Chapter 9: Arriving at Shiketsu
Chapter 10: Dorms & Roommate!
Chapter 11: First Day!
Chapter 12: First Days are easy? No! Training Start!
Chapter 13: First Combat Training
Chapter 14: U.S.J!?
Chapter 15: Dadmight!?
Chapter 16: UA Aftermath & Decision
Chapter 17: DadMight Time & Conversations
Chapter 18: Training for the Sports Festival
Chapter 19: UA High Sports Festival
Chapter 20: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 1.
Chapter 21: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 2.
Chapter 22: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 3.
Chapter 24: Enter General Midoriya + Scolding!
Chapter 25: Hero Names & Internship Offers!
Chapter 26: Internships Start!
Chapter 27: Internship Reactions!
Chapter 28: Internship: Hosu!
Chapter 29: Stain Vs Halo!
Chapter 30: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 31: Internship Over!
Chapter 32: Provisional License Training & OFA Control!?
Chapter 33: Provisional Exam!
Chapter 34: Peaceful Conversations
Chapter 35: Inasa & One For All
Chapter 36: Singularity Point
Chapter 37: Mall Incident
Chapter 38: I-Island! Pt 1.
Chapter 39: I-Island Pt. 2
Chapter 40: Shiketsu High School Summer Training
Chapter 41: UA Summer Training Camp
Chapter 42: Camp Aftermath & Plea
Chapter 43: Ready? Set! Talk!
Chapter 44: Ready? Set! Raid!
Chapter 45: Fighting of Titans!
Chapter 46: Media & Aftermath
Chapter 47: Halo & Eraserhead!
Chapter 48: Bakugo Household
Chapter 49: Dream & Unlocking Quirks
Chapter 50: Dorms
Chapter 51: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 1.
Chapter 52: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 2.
Chapter 53: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 3.
Chapter 54: Work-Studies Start & Giant!?
Chapter 55: Report and Raid Request?
Chapter 56: Prelude to Raid!
Chapter 57: Raid Meeting & Talk With Sir Nighteye
Chapter 58: Shie Hassaikai Raid!
Chapter 59: Return to Shiketsu High School & Relaxing!
Chapter 60: Changes & Hood
Chapter 61: The League's Growth!
Chapter 62: Planning For War!
Chapter 63: War!
Chapter 64: Blood & Conflict
Chapter 65: Rematch of a Giant!
Chapter 66: Lighting the sky!
Chapter 67: Battered
Chapter 68: Wounds of The Battle
Chapter 69: Conversations
Chapter 70: Past VS Present
Chapter 71: Press Conference! -END-
Author Notes & Ending Words

Chapter 23: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 4.

14.9K 487 218
Von TheHinokami

3rd POV:

There was a 10-minute break during the matches and when the final round would start. This round would determine who the top three individuals were but would also determine who would become the general of Shiketsu High School. What was surprising to all of the staff and all of the heroes that normally attend these events and knows about the position since they support the school often is that two of the final three belongs to the first-year students. This fact alone had set Inasa and Izuku apart from all of the other hero course students across the entire three years and established them as powerful future pro heroes. No matter what they would be well sought after by any Pro Hero that was affiliated with the hero school who was in the knowledge of what happened on this day.

However, you could find Izuku in a bathroom as he was looking into the mirror. He looked into the mirror and was turning One For All on slightly. As he looked into the mirror he spoke, "I don't know if what I saw during the previous match with the mental quirk was real or not... but please if there is any sentence to One For All and my predecessors are indeed somehow inside of me... please. I'm begging you to help me win! Help me obtain the position of the General of Shiketsu High school so I can be in a better position to help dad... to help the 8th user! Please!" Izuku begged as he looked into his own eyes in hopes that he would somehow deliver the message to the deeps of his mind or soul. Wherever those figures of the previous users lived so they would get it. Izuku looked at the clock on the wall in the bathroom and saw it was about time to go out and fight the final fight. 'I REFUSE TO LET HIM DIE! I WILL WIN THIS!' Izuku thought as he pushed away from the sink and splashed his face with water and exited the bathroom. He found Inasa waiting in the hallway for him. "Inasa..." Izuku said as he walked to him. 

"Izuku... I know you want to win but I can't just let you walk over me without fighting for victory myself. So I tell you this, I will fight you with everything I have and I hope if this doesn't turn out like you want you won't hate me if I have something to do with it." Inasa said as he looked at Izuku in the eyes and Izuku nodded his head. "I indeed won't hold it against you if you have a hand in me losing. I could never hold it against you. I've come to see you as my best friend Inasa." Izuku said as they bumped fists and walked out to the arena and heard the announcer yelling. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Never before have we had two freshmen in the final three of the school-wide tournament! No matter who wins or who loses we can say this with full faith that Izuku Midoriya and Inasa Yoarashi are going to do amazing things as Pro Heroes!" The announcer yelled out and everyone was cheering. As Izuku entered the ring he did something that surprised everyone. He reached under his shirt and removed something that he was wearing underneath and threw it on the ground. He then removed bracelets around his wrists and legs as well.

Inasa looked at him in shock! "YOU WERE WEARING YOUR HEAVYWEIGHTS THIS ENTIRE TOURNAMENT!" Inasa yelled out in shock and everyone eyes widened as Izuku grinned at him. "Yup!" Izuku said in a tone that expressed his amusement. The referee asked how much those weighed and Izuku looked at them and then at the staff person. "Around 200 pounds," Izuku stated and everyone was shocked again as Izuku had been wearing 200 extra pounds this entire time and was fighting with it on! The third-year that has walked in behind them was in shock as well but broke into laughter and smiled at Izuku. "I don't get many good fights since I can end most of the time quickly. I truly hope you are able to last a good portion of time Izuku Midoriya!" stated the first year who Izuku learned his name was Naga Shikura. Izuku nodded his head as all of them took a place spread out in the field. 

The arena was silent as they wondered who was going to win. A lot believed the third-year would win but some had doubts due to the performance that the first-years provided so far. Soon the match was called to start and Inasa started his wind attack as strong as he could and sent it towards the third-year trying to get him out quickly since he knew he couldn't win against the man. Izuku powered up to 15% and bounced around and was aiming to get close to the man. Both Izuku and Inasa were targeting him and the third year dodged the wind attacks and then used his quirk.

Right as he used it both Izuku and Inasa went down to the ground. Inasa was completely pressed against the ground and couldn't move while Izuku was on his knee gritting his teeth. "I have to give it to you Izuku Midoriya. You are the first person I fought that didn't go straight down to the ground! Good Job but I am taking the position of General for myself once again this year as I did last time." stated Shikura with a small smile. The third-year had to admit it he respected Izuku Midoriya due to his will and ability to only go down to his knees. If he was even the bit distracted he was sure Izuku would get close enough to defeat him before he could use his quirk and that was something he was going to allow.

Soon after a few minutes, Inasa forfeited since he had to admit he couldn't move. Izuku though refused to give up and he didn't have to. Unless he were to be physically pinned or knocked out then he wouldn't be called out by the staff. Everyone looked at Izuku and looked at him as he stared at the third-year who was staring back. "Give up... even though you are down to a knee you won't be moving any time soon. You would have to run me to quirk exhaustion to stand up and that would take over an hour of me constantly using my quirk. By then, the pressure would knock you out before then due to you having to use your quirk to stay up like that." Shikura stated and Izuku gritted his teeth.

Up in the stands, Inko and All Might were worried about Izuku. "Why won't he just give up... he's gone far enough," Inko stated and All Might wondered the same thing. Gran Torino knew that the kid wouldn't give up without being knocked out or pinned. "Because he can't give up..." Gran Torino stated and they looked at him, but the Principal spoke up. "This kid is crazy... Gran Torino... do you think I need to have the staff get involved in this match and force him to give up?" the Principal asked and Gran Torino looked at him and shook his head. "If you do that then the kid will never let it go. He will always look back at this moment in shame. It's better for him to be defeated than you stopping the match so no matter what happens don't let the match be stopped." Gran Torino stated as he knew what was about to happen even without knowing what Izuku was planning. He just knew... he knew that Iuzku Midioriya was the 9th user and he wouldn't give up at this when he needed to face All For One. 

The third-year didn't put fear in Izuku Midoriya like the idea of fighting the 200-year-old monster does but Izuku refuses to let All Might fight the man alone and that idea drives Izuku to push forward. All Might and Inko just looked worried and didn't understand why Izuku was pushing so far when he has done so well against even third years. All Might was sure that even if Izuku stayed at UA he would have won against a lot of the second or third years as well if they fought Izuku. Soon they were all shocked at Izuku was able to stand up! 

Down on the field, the third-year was ins hock and yelled at Izuku and asked him how he was able to stand up! "BECAUSE I CAN'T GIVE UP! I HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO DO AND I NEED THE POSITION OF GENERAL TO GET IT!" Izuku stated as he gritted his teeth and went through the pain as he powered One For All up to 20%. The pain from One For All and the gravity pushing down on him was extremely painful but Izuku refused to give up! Izuku took a step forward and everyone was shocked that he was moving even if it was a step at a time as they watched him get closer and closer to the third-year. 

"The-- the thing is--- I noticed your weakness!" Izuku stated and everyone was wondered what he meant. The third-year paled and cursed. "I see.... that is troublesome! You are the first to actually notice though I wonder when you did?" he asked Izuku and Izuku stated it was one of his previous matches when he blocked an attack with his gravity instead of moving. "It could be you were just that confident or... you couldn't move as I've confirmed. As long as you have the quirk turned on... you can't move!" Izuku stated as he got closer and closer as he slowly walked through the pain. The third-year smirked and congratulated Izuku for noticing it when even adults failed to. 

"HOWEVER THIS ISN'T THE LIMIT OF MY QUIRK!" Shikura yelled as he moved both hands to Izuku's direction and amplified his quirk and Izuku fell down to his knee again. Inko and All Might finally realized what Izuku was after when he said he needed the position of General in the school. He was after the provisional exam! All Might had tears going down his face as he whispered out, "My boy... please... stop." All Might said but he couldn't bring himself to say it any louder. Inko just gripped her hands on her clothing and looked forward at her son. 'Sweetie... I failed to support you all of those years ago... I will support you no matter what you choose going forward even if that leads to your early death at the hands of that monster!' Inko thought as she was told about All For One's return and she was scared of losing her son but his determination to keep moving forward to keep pushing onward made her want to support him no matter what. 

Izuku was still on his knees fighting to stay up at 20% of One For All. He was able to go a max of 15% without any pain and 20% with the constant prickly sensation that would be too high for normal use but right now he didn't care! He wasn't going to stop as Izuku put one hand on the ground in front of himself and pulled it back slightly and slammed it downwards which created some force that pushed him backward. He used that moment to stand on both legs again even though he looked like he would fall over at any moment! "I REFUSE TO LOSE BECAUSE OF SOME DAMN CONCEPT OF GRAVITY!" Izuku yelled out as he forced himself to take a step even though he was now starting to have open wounds due to using his quirk at 20% for so long and being under the gravity quirk.

The declaration was so strong that the third-year got shocked and broke concentration just for a small second and as the gravity stopped for that brief moment, Izuku shot forward at 20% and landed a punch directly into the third-years stomach making him throw up his lunch and fall to his knees. Before Izuku could do anything else, the third-year recovered and started his quirk again as he took a single step away and forced Izuku to his knees again. The problem though was that the third-year couldn't move but Izuku though was forcing himself to move even though it was hurting him. At this point, though there was blood coming out of Izuku's ears and eyes as Izuku refused to give in and he forced himself up to his feet as he was doing this he could swear he was hearing whispers of voices. They were telling him to keep pushing forward and to stand up because as he started to get up he powered himself up to 25% of One For All and for a brief moment he didn't feel any pain from his quirk as he pulled his arm back right as he stood up. The moment his arm was pulled back he slammed it forward landing a blow right on the third-years jaw which sent him flying across the field and into the wall due to the power. The staff person ran over and checked on him as Izuku struggled to stay up.

Izuku knew that at any moment he was going to lose due to blacking out and his fears were confirmed as the third year got back up. "No...!" Izuku muttered out as he struggled to stay up. The third-year raised his hand with his eyes wide as he knew not to let Izuku land another blow but when he went to take a step forward, he fell down and blacked out. The staff person called him out as he was KO'ed. It turns out as Izuku would later learn that his hit to the jaw rattled the third-years brain just enough to knock him out when he took a step forward. If he had stayed down he could have likely stayed awake and used his quirk but that step forward pushed his body over the edge and knocked him out cold. "THAT'S IT, FOLKS! IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS AS THE FIRST FIRST YEAR EVER TO TAKE THE GENERAL POSITION FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL! IZUKU MIDORIYA HAS DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE AND AMDE HISTORY IN SHIKETSU HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY!" yelled the announcer and at those words, Izuku blacked out. Izuku would later wake up in the infirmary that was near the stadium and get scolded by the nurses on staff for pushing himself so hard as he had made a hairline fracture on his right arm but it didn't break which was good news for Izuku since breaking was bad! A hairline fracture wouldn't cause any long-term damage and the nurses were easily able to heal it up.

Izuku's other wounds were all healed up as well and they told him not to use his quirk for the rest of the day and take the next few days easy without any training which he agreed to. Soon, he was released and he was exhausted as he made his way out to the stadium. He was told the awards would be happing within the next five minutes since he was cleared. Izuku soon made his way back to the student sitting area and was greeted by his classmates who were shocked at what he had done and they all dogpiled onto him but got scolded by their homeroom teacher who told them to get off since he just got out of the medical ward.

Soon, Izuku, Insas, and the third-year were called down to the center of the arena to receive their medals. The Principal handed them out and Izuku came in first, the third-year in second, and Inasa in third. "I want to say first good job to everyone this year. Second, we have seen history as two first-years have made it to the top three of the school-wide tournament and one even claimed the position of general for the entire school. As such, starting today, Izuku Midoriya is hereby the General of Shiketsu High School and has all authority that the position is granted. He will also attend and attempt for his Provisional License a few weeks after the internship week and I am expecting him to pass due to his overwhelming performance. Please a round of applause for these winners." said the Principal of Shiketsu High School as he gave them their medals. He told Izuku to come to see him in his office as he needed to explain his new duties for his position.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.1K 174 16
After the provisional license exam Bakugo never confronted Izuku having ignored the statement about him recieving his quirk. When they arrive back at...
194K 5.8K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...
4.1K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
25.3K 577 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...