"didn't know you had a hot si...

By Mikaela985733

just read it i will try to update three to two times weekly More

INTRO
1. cmon skippy
2.nightmares
3. BOOM ROASTED
4. TedNivison drowned in lava
5. monkey
7. "what's the deal with airline food"
8. small black box

6. sweet potatoes

1.7K 45 57
By Mikaela985733

TED POV

"goodnight coop, goodnight handsome" she disconnected from the call leaving a stunned yet confused me along side a also stunned but silent cooper.

"what was-" cooper was about to ask before I cut him off

"I want to ask myself that but I don't think I even want to" I responded

"dude what," he sounded confused "why"

"I don't know man" I let out a almost disappointed sigh "Its just- I don't think she likes me she's probably just being nice and she just makes me really happy. Her smile just sets something off my whole body lights up and my stomach gets all fluffy"

Cooper let out a chuckle. He could hear the confusion in my silence

"Ted.." he sat quiet for a second "all the years I have known you I have not seen you at a loss for words like this since Madd-"

Cooper cut himself off

I knew where he was going with that sentence. Maddy. We hadn't talked about it in a year. It had already been over a year since we ended things. She cheated on me with Mason. Fucking Mason, I never talk to Mason unless its the rare occasion of us two ending up in a discord call together when I'm gaming with the boys. I wasn't surprised when Maddy pulled her little cheating stunt. It may sound sad but she was very mentally abusive to me always making fun of my insecurities and was very over possessive of me so something like this was bound to happen. I wasn't so much mad when it happened, well at least not at Maddy more or so just Mason but I had to end things then and there it was too much for me.

For a few months after she followed me around when I would go out. I filed multiple police reports but nothing was made of it and eventually she just left me alone and i've heard nothing since.

my stomach dropped at the thought of this topic. all of the sudden all those butterflies I had from my recent interaction with y/n flew away.

"listen man" cooper got serious but had remorse in his tone " I'm sorry that was really insensitive of me"

"No no it's okay I think I am gonna go to bed now coop"

"alright good nigh-"

I left the call before he finished his goodbyes. I didn't want to hear his voice anymore, I wasn't mad but hearing Cooper sound sorry made me feel worse than I already was. I just wanted to curl up in my bed and be alone.

I quickly hopped into a warm shower hoping it would make me feel slightly less tense before hopping into my bed.

After brushing my teeth I threw on some boxers and got under my blankets. To my defeat there It was, y/n

she won't leave me alone ... but for some reason it doesn't bother me at all I just let go of all the tenseness and drifted into sleep with the thought of y/n in the back of my mind

y/n pov

I woke up to the loud blaring noise of my alarm and the bright golden sun beaming into my y/e/c eyes. I stretch my arms back letting out a well needed yawn. That night I slept really well, I always did after talking to Ted. For some reason he made me feel less stressed ... I don't know. I let that thought ponder as I effortlessly walked to my dresser grabbing some jeans and a t shirt. I grab my speaker and walk into the bathroom. I connect my phone to my speaker and turn on some tunes to listen to while I shower.

I purposely got up earlier today so I could take my time getting ready this morning since I still had packing to do before heading to get Jules and Alex to go to our hotel.

Lathering up the shampoo in my hair the man himself happened to intrude my thoughts yet again... but this time I wasn't annoyed. I just let him scramble around through my thoughts while I finished showering.

a couple thoughts I noticed had entered in and out of my mind more than just once.

his smile the way you would see his pearly white teeth from across any room and his dimples the way they reached to the sides of his face

And the most intrusive one of them all that came in my mind more than just this time

"it made me smile"

I made Ted Nivison smile from calling him cute

It made me feel relieved thinking that I could do that, almost as if it was my job to make sure he was safe and happy and no one could hurt him. But it wasn't. It completely wasn't, but god do I want it to be.

I finished my shower and brushed my hair whilst the last song ended, I put my clothes on, threw my shoes on and headed downstairs.

As per usual I was greeted by a grinning Charlie stuffing his face with left over sweet potatoes from the night before. If there was anything this man loved more than me and gaming it was sweet potatoes, personally I don't get the hype I think they are quite gross..

"good morninggg y/n" Charlie said getting up to give me a hug.

"morning big bro" I responded with my voice slightly raspy from the fact I was still not fully awake.

"want something to eat I can heat you something up"

"no" I responded. I wasn't one to eat first thing in the morning, not because I wanted to starve myself or anything, it just makes me feel yucky, plus I just wasn't hungry. "I think i'm gonna go pack so we can head out a little early incase there is traffic or Jules decides to bring a body"

we both laugh and I quickly grabbed a water bottle from the pantry next to our fridge and headed upstairs to pack.

I grabbed my plain black matte suitcase out of my closet that Jules and Alex got me last year for my birthday since I wanted to start traveling more.

"good old thing is finally coming to use" I scoffed under my breath with a light chuckle

I grabbed some outfits I had already planned out a few days prior along with some basic toiletries and under garments from my bathroom throwing them chaotically into my suitcase. I had to press with all of my body weight to zip the thing closed.

I heard my phone notification noise go off. It was Jules

Juuls 🐸🧆
yo me and big q are getting donuts any specific flavor you want???

Me
nope surprise me 🤝🐟

I cautiously walked downstair holding my suitcase in one hand and my water in the other.

I walked outside and threw my suitcase in the back of Charlies vehicle, hoped in the front seat and quickly buckled up.

"lets ride cowboy" he said as he turned up the radio and backed out of our terribly gravely drive way.

We arrived at the AntiheroLive manor as I like to call it.

Me and Charlie both rushed out of the car unknowingly leaving both doors open. We ran over to Alex and Jules like children chasing puppies.

togther both of their arms swallowed both of us in a warm hug which felt ten times better since it was already chilling outside.

"take my nuts bitch" said Jules being sure to make direct eye contact with me.

She handed me a donut then gave the rest to Charlie, probably not a good idea since he gets hyper easily.

"ready for our adventure pirates" Alex said in the most cringe pirate accent i've ever heard

"you know it" Anti, Charlie, and I replied laughing

As always when we picked up the couple Charlie and Alex linked arms skipping back to the vehicle and buckled in. I looked over to Jules and stuck out my arm signaling for her to take my arm. We mockingly skipped over to Charlies truck and buckles in.

"alright skippy" Charlie said joking but also mocking the nickname I gave him last time we picked up Jules and Quackity.

I saw Alex nudge his shoulder mischievously and they both let out a laugh.

We all put on our shared Spotify playlist and pull out of the driveway and start our hour long journey to the hotel we would be staying at that night

I cant believe it i'm going to pax and I'm going to meet Ted

Finally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 16.6K 68
-COMPLETED FINALLY- Planning on rewriting this in another book just to make it better than this current shit
1.6K 19 53
NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE I JUST CHANGED THIS IDK
452K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
182K 2.5K 16
❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔𝒎𝒂 // 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊'𝒎 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞ in which i write abt whatever the fuc...