Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out

708 27 38
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Dear Y/n L/n,
I'm glad to inform you that you have been chosen for Gryffindors new Quidditch Caption- "

Y/n looked at the letter rather surprised when Miles apparated into her living room, causing her and Lucas to jump. "Bloody hell Miles!" said Y/n as she looked at him surprised.

"Hi sorry, I need your help." said Miles as Y/n looked at him confused. Lucas looked at Miles the same way Y/n was looking at him.

  "With?" said Y/n

  "Ok well you know how Emilia's birthday is coming up? Well I wanted to get her something.. special, and I was hoping you'll come with me.. like to the muggle stores." said Miles rubbing his neck as Y/n looked at him strangely. "Plus don't you have to get something for Adrian as well? His birthday is coming too."

  "You're right, but i'm babysitting Lucas today." said Y/n as Miles turned to look at Lucas.

  "Let's take him with, it's a perfect day to do it without Emilia and Adrian being suspicious. E's at a meeting with Hiraeth and Adrian took Gianna out." said Miles as Lucas rose up. "Plus we go back to Hogwarts tomorrow."

"Oh come on Y/n! Please!" said Lucas as Miles smiled ear to ear.

"What do you want to buy thats so special?" said Y/n as she took out her phone to call her mother.

"I will convince Emilia to stay, there's no way in hell that I will let her leave. So I'm going to get her back and she'll have a reason to stay." said Miles, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and called her mother.

"Hello?"

"Can I take Lucas out to the mall? Miles wants to go a muggle store."

"Yeah thats fine?"

"What did she say?" said Miles watching Y/n close her phone. Y/n looked at Lucas and laughed.

"She said it was fine, so what exactly do you want to like? Buy?" said Y/n as Miles looked down and shrugged. Y/n looked at him and rolled her eyes. "How do you not know."

"Listen! I don't know what to get a girl for her birthday, I usually just get her those little bracelet she likes and sweets and stuff like that." said Miles as Lucas looked up at him.

  "So do you like Emilia?" asked Lucas as Y/n chuckled. Miles ears got red as he looked down at Lucas.

"And what do you know about liking people hmm? Do you want me to bring Sammy?" said Miles as Lucas rolled his eyes. Y/n bursted into laugher as Miles smiled.

  "I'm more likely to have a chance with Samantha than you'll have with Emilia." said Lucas as Y/n and Miles jaw dropped. "She's too pretty for you."

"You're just like your sister, aren't you. Always saying what on your damn mind." said Miles as Y/n hit his arm, Lucas smiled as Y/n called for a taxi. "What did Adrian get you for your birthday?"

"A ring." said Y/n as she showed Miles her hand. He made a face and looked at the necklace she had on. "Oh and for christmas he got me this necklace with our initials in the little hearts and for valentine's day he got me this bracelet."

"What did you get him for his birthday?" asked Miles as Y/n chuckled.

  "For his birthday I got him that gold chain, and for christmas I got him a ring, then for Valentine's day I got him a bunch of sweets and little notes and stuff." said Y/n as Miles looked at her disgusted.

"Oh right I forgot you guys were in such a happy love story." said Miles rolling his eyes as Y/n looked at him stupidly. "Well what do girls like?"

"Wouldn't it be what Emilia likes?" said Y/n as they entered the taxi.

"I know what she likes, but I want to get her something she'll be surprised at!" said Miles as Lucas looked at Y/n weirdly.

"Well we can head to the mall and find something there." said Y/n as Miles nodded.

"Muggle money, it's paper. It's so weird." whispered Miles as Y/n chuckled seeing the taxi man look at them from his mirror. "How does Adrian treat you?"

"What do you mean?" asked Y/n as she narrowed her eyebrows. Miles sat back in the seat and made a face.

"Yeah, how does he act with you? I notice he always kisses you on the cheek when he sees you. No matter where, that's the first thing he does. I also seen that you guys are like.. kind of are the same. When you notice something you look at each other and you guys are like happy and always smiling and stuff. How do you do that?" said Miles as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"Well, that's just how we are. Are you really going to try and get Emilia back? Do you really think that's going to work?" said Y/n as Miles groaned.

  "Well that's not if Graham gets to move in before I do. You know i'm kinda upset you didn't tell me, I knew that you knew. You bloody know everything." said Miles as Y/n looked away.

"I dunno what you're talking about." said Y/n as Miles made a noise, Lucas looked at them as Y/n chuckled awkwardly.

  "She already told me they did stuff, bloody Graham. He's suppose to be my friend, my best one as well." said Miles crossing his arms.

  "I think she's confused right now, with Cedric and everything. She's just trying to feel something other than pain." said Y/n as Miles scoffed.

  "Yeah well that was before Cedric, her and Graham did things way before me and her. She likes him or liked, I dunno but the point is that he did something with her when he knew she was off limits." said Miles as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Well if you really think about it, you ruined Graham's chances. He was flirting with her first and he's liked her since first year." said Y/n as Miles looked at her annoyed.

  "I like her my first year too, but no she had a crush on Oliver but she was always to shy to tell him. He was also three years older than her, the only thing difference is that my crush went away.. well I thought it did." said Miles as Y/n looked at him and laughed. "It was rare for E to like somebody, from the almost seven years of knowing her, I only known her saying that she liked Oliver and Cedric. That's it, oh and Ephraim."

  "Well and Graham but she didn't tell you that." said Y/n giggling as Miles glared at her. "I heard Emilia's attention was really hard to get, ugh I liked Ephraim for her. He was so sweet to her."

  "Y/n, you're really not helping here." said Miles as Y/n smiled and sat back. "Yeah she was... I don't know, I only ever told Adrian that I liked her our first year."

  "How did you three even become friends?" said Y/n as Miles smiled, remembering back to how they met.

  "Well Emilia and Adrian had already became friends when I went to talk to them, Adrian was telling her that he would've thought that she would've been in Ravenclaw and when she was getting sorted it took a while, I don't know if you remember but it was about six minutes." said Miles as Y/n thought back to when they were getting sorted. "And so I pointed that out, and you know how she's American she had her American accent but it was like American but with a weird accent, it's from her speaking Spanish and I told her she sounded weird and her and Adrian kinda just laughed at me."

"She knows Spanish too??" said Lucas as Miles smiled and nodded.

"We all just kind of started hanging out after that and it was just always the three of us, and we kind of never put people in front of us. Like Adrian never took a girl serious and since E always got some type of judgment for always hanging out with us we kinda all just stayed to ourselves. When she started being with Cedric she still would always hang out with us and bring him along and when I was with Charlotte she was always with us, and whatever girl Adrian was with he would usually spend time with them for like an hour and came back with us." said Miles as Y/n looked at him. "Emilia and Adrian were a lot closer though, they have a sibling bond if you couldn't tell."

"They aren't as close as they were before, are they." said Y/n thinking hard as Miles chuckled.

"Because Emilia respects you, people usually don't like when their boyfriends have a really close female friends, even though Emilia and Adrian were never like that she rather step back, she always did that when one of us had a girlfriend." said Miles.

"The only boy I dated before Adrian was Liam, and the twins hated him. They thought he was a stuck up kid who couldn't take a joke." said Y/n laughing.

"I liked Liam, he was nice." said Lucas as Miles turned to look at him.

"Don't stay that around Adrian, he won't want to hang out with you anymore." said Miles as Lucas' jaw dropped and turned to look at Y/n.

"Hayden and Eloises wedding, when the hell is that?" said Y/n as Miles shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Hayden has been pissing me off lately, I don't know what's gotten into him. He usually would come to pick up E at the platform because she would go right back to America in the summer for a month, and he was always like relaxed and like Nick. Since he moved over here he's been a straight stick in the arse." said Miles as Y/n nodded.

"And her parents, her dad makes it seem like he doesn't even care about her." said Y/n as Miles rolled his eyes.

"He's always been like that, he's power hungry. That's why they moved over here, because he was offered the position for chief auror." said Miles as Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Why do you think E hates the Ministry so much."

"That makes a lot more sense now, it's just the way her dad was saying those things to her.. no wonder why she wants to get away." said Y/n as Miles sighed and nodded.

"That will be seventeen precisely." said the taxi man, Y/n was about to pull out the money when Miles handed the man a £20.

"Keep the change." said Miles as Y/n looked at him surprised, they got out the car as Y/n held onto Lucas shoulder. "I've been studying up on muggle money."

  "I see." said Y/n holding back her laugh as they walked into the mall, the doors opened automatically as Miles looked at her surprised.

"I thought muggles didn't have magic?!" said Miles as Lucas and Y/n held back their laughs. "I'm serious!"

"It's not magic Miles." said Y/n as they walked in the doors. He looked around as his eyes landed on the escalators.

"Moving stairs? You're telling me there's no magic?" said Miles as Y/n and Lucas smirked. "You're pulling my leg Y/n."

"It's all muggle made, no magic." said Y/n as they walked around the mall. "So what do you plan on looking at?"

  "I'm not sure." said Miles as Y/n looked at him annoyed. "You look for what you want to get Adrian and i'll think about it."

  "Well i'm not so sure what to get him either." said Y/n as Miles groaned and turned to look at her. "You sort of forced me to come with you, i'm here to help YOU."

"Well ugh.. i'm thinking maybe some type of jewelry, she likes rings, bracelets, she has her nose pierced and her stomach so maybe a different thingy for those?" said Miles as Y/n chuckled. "It's not funny Y/n/n it's serious !"

"I get that you don't want her to leave but do you really think just because you bought her some type of jewelry she's going to stay? She has money she can buy that herself." said Y/n as Miles crossed his arms.

"Well no this is my plan to get a step closer to her taking me back. Then she'll have a reason to stay." said Miles, Y/n rolled her eyes as Lucas looked at them. "I will get her back, Graham will not take her from me."

"I think you're forgetting that Cedric literally died almost two months ago, you're kind of rushing it aren't you?" said Y/n as something snapped in Miles.

"Oh right Cedric! That's on my plan today too." said Miles as Y/n looked at him confused as they walked around, Y/n had already gotten what she wanted to get Adrian when they continued to come in and out of shops when one place caught Miles eye. "Whats that."

"A jewelry store?" said Y/n confused as Miles pulled her in. In the display there was a necklace filled with diamonds that had a little sun and moon. "Ohhhh."

"Do you think she'll like it?" said Miles not taking his eyes off it. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Miles. "You know she really like that color too, it's called Glaucous.. it's like a pale blue color."

"How do you know that?" said Lucas.

"I know everything about her." said Miles, he snapped out of his trance and looked at Y/n who was looking at him surprised. "I think this would look really nice on her."

"You know you guys are really confusing." said Y/n as Miles gave her a look.

"Do you two need help?" said the man behind the desk, Miles looked at Y/n as she looked back at him. "Interested in that necklace? Good eye, it's very rare, one of the few made. Plan on giving it to a lucky lady." The mans eyes shifted to Y/n as Miles made a face.

"Yeah but not her, gross." said Miles as he laughed, Y/n rolled her eyes as the man pulled the necklace out.

"It's quite pricey, not sure if teenagers will be able to-" said the man but Miles cut him off.

"Just ring it up." said Miles making a face, Y/n looked at him as the man raised his eyebrows and looked at him strangely. "Muggles."

"Miles." said Y/n elbowing him

"That will be £3013.45." said the man as Y/n looked at Miles, he pulled out muggle money and counted, handing the man the money.

"Hiraeth pays me in muggle money." said Miles. "Dont you still get payed for Hiraeth?"

"I do, but mines in my card, I don't keep it out in cash." said Y/n as the man looked at them surprised, and handed Miles the bag.

"Your card? Is that another muggle thing?" asked Miles as they walked out the store. Y/n chuckled and nodded as they sat down.

"Yes, holds all the money in there." said Y/n.

"I don't want to sound so.. dramatic? But how exactly do you and Adrian do it to not fight?" said Miles as Y/n looked at him.

"We do fight, well not over everything. When you were dating Charlotte, you never argued with her so why don't you just think about that?" said Y/n. Miles narrowed his eyebrows and made a face.

"Well that's because I really didn't care what she was doing. Everyone wants E, she always has somebody chasing after her. That's what I didn't understand about Cedric, he never cared about anyone else." said Miles.

"He trusted her, it's called trust Miles. I still think you're wasting your time. Cedric was like the love of her life, she still goes to his grave everyday.. I think you're rushing it." said Y/n as Miles looked down at his lap.

"That's why I have somewhere else in mind to go too." said Miles as Y/n looked at him strangely. "Do you think your parents are home yet? So they can take care of Lucas and we can just apparated there."

"Yeah i'm sure they are?" said Y/n confused as Miles got up. They dropped Lucas off as Miles grabbed her arm and they apparated to a graveyard. "Why are we here?"

"Because I need to talk to Cedric." said Miles as Y/n looked at him crazy, they walked closer to his grave.

"You've gone mad Miles." said Y/n, Miles rolled his eyes and knocked on his grave stone. Y/n looked at him crazy when a pale blue light came walking from behind it. "What the-"

"Did you forget ghost exist?" said Miles as Cedric looked at the both of them. Y/n staring at him as Miles smirked.

"I wasn't expecting you two to come over here. How are the two of you?" said Cedric as Y/n looked as if she was about to burst into tears. "Aw Y/n don't cry, it's alright really."

"Have- Has Emilia seen you like this?" asked Y/n as Cedric looked down.

"No.. she knocks on the stone a lot but I can't come out, I don't want her to see me like this but watching her cry all the time hurts me." said Cedric as he turned to look at Miles. "Can you guys do me a favor?"

"Well I came to actually ask you something." said Miles, it finally clicked in Y/n head why they were there causing her to look at Miles surprised.

"You want to get Emilia back right? That's what you came to say?" said Cedric as Miles nodded, Cedric gave a smile and looked at Y/n. "Well.. do anything to get her over me, I don't think I can watch her cry anymore."

"Did.. Did it hurt?" asked Y/n

"No.. faster then falling asleep. I just wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to leave Emilia either.. I would've been with her right now.." said Cedric as Miles looked down.

"She plans on going back to New York after this year." said Miles as Cedric turned to look at him quickly.

"Seriously? I thought she was only joking, I didn't think she was serious. She can't go." said Cedric as he looked at Y/n.

"She doesn't want to stay here anymore, she's had a pretty rough few weeks..." said Y/n. Cedric sighed and turned to look at Miles.

"Treat her better yeah? Don't hurt her Miles, I will haunt you." said Cedric as Miles rolled his eyes. "I'm serious!"

  "I never treated her badly! We just argued a lot.." said Miles, Y/n rolled her eyes and turned to look at Cedric. Seeing his sliver see through body made her feel sad, it wasn't like the ghost back at school, she don't know them when they were alive.

"What was your favor Cedric?" said Y/n as he turned to look at her.

  "Get her to stop coming here everyday.. it's not healthy. Of course I love seeing her but she's alive, she has a life to live." said Cedric as Y/n turned to look at Miles sadly.

  "She was telling Adrian that it was getting harder to come and see you but she also doesn't want you to think she's forgotten you." said Y/n as Cedric gave her a sad look.

  "Well you guys start school again.. she won't be able to come see me. I'm sure this will help." said Cedric as Miles looked at him. "If you can get her back then go for it Miles, and you and Adrian I hope you guys name your future child after me. He comes with Emilia sometimes, they usually end up talking about you."

  "Do they?" said Y/n with tears in her eyes. Cedric smiled and nodded as Miles looked down, still not being able to believe Cedric is dead.

  "They do, they both care about you very much. Oh don't cry Y/n! I already see enough crying, and don't let Miles hurt her." said Cedric as Y/n smiled, wiping the tears from her eyes.

  "She's going to hurt me if she goes with Graham! What if she hurts me!!" said Miles as Cedric turn to look at him surprised.

  "Graham??" said Cedric as Y/n turned to look at Miles. "She's messing with Graham?"

  "Right after you guys stopped talking fourth year and when me and her broke up, before you guys were dating she was with Graham." said Miles, Cedric looked at Y/n as he laughed.

"Hm I like Graham, she should end up with him instead." said Cedric as he turned to look at Y/n who's covered her mouth and looked at Miles.

  "Wow." said Miles as Cedric bursted into laugher.

"Just remind her that she's going to be ok, she's stronger then what she lets people see her as. Don't tell her about me coming up because than she's going to be knocking on this stone forever." said Cedric smiling as Y/n looked at Miles.

  "It was nice to see you again Cedric." said Y/n as she held out her hand for Miles. Cedric smiled and nodded as Miles sighed.

"I'll let you know how it goes." said Miles smiling as Cedric rolled his eyes and chuckled. He grabbed Y/n's hand as they apparated back to Y/n's house.

  "You really went and asked Cedric for permission to go and date Emilia again?" said Y/n as she wiped the tears from her face.

  "I felt like I had too." said Miles as Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed.

"What if she doesn't want to get with you and she wants Graham?" asked Y/n as Miles looked at her and rolled his eyes. "I think Graham is just scared of you to actually ask her out."

  "He is, that's why he hasn't. He likes to avoid it, I don't know. I hope she doesn't." said Miles as Y/n crossed her arms.

  ———

"Thats wonderful Emilia! We've been wanting to move 'Hiraeth' to America. If you really do plan on going after Hogwarts then you'll still have a job with us." said Louis as Emilia raised her eyebrows.

  "Really? Well that's great, I do plan on moving back over there." said Emilia as Marcel and Louis looked at each other and smiled.

"Well wouldn't that mean leaving everything you have here? Like Y/n, Adrian, Miles? Cedric." said Marcel as Emilia looked out the window and sighed.

"That was the only hard part about this decision but I think it's the best for me. They can always come and visit me." said Emilia as she smiled, Marcel and Louis looked at her suspiciously.

  "Is there zomething else you wish to tell us about why you're leaving?" said Marcel as Emilia looked at them.

"I just can't stay here anymore, everything reminds me of things I don't want to remember." said Emilia as she sat back in the chair.

  "It's almost like you're running away." said Louis as Emilia looked at him and chuckled. Marcel nodded as he looked at her. 

"I'm not running away, I know i'm being selfish but i'm doing it for me." said Emilia smiling as Marcel and Louis looked at each other.

———

"Are you ever going to come back home Adrian?" said Gianna as her and Adrian ate ice cream. He looked up at her and looked back down.

  "I don't know Gi, probably not. If you don't want to live there anymore.. i'm going to get a place after next year.. you can always come stay with me." said Adrian as Gianna looked at him surprised.

  "Mum really misses you Adrian.. dad does too. Come back home, we all want you back home." said Gianna as Adrian looked at her.

"Maybe I should take you back to your house." said Adrian as he stood up, Gianna looked at him surprised as she got up.

"Well can I at least visit you at Emilia's? I miss my big brother, it's been a month." said Gianna as Adrian nodded, not even looking at her.

"Gianna hi! Adrian! Heyyy!" said Pansy smiling at them as they walked out of the ice cream shop.

"Hey Pansy." said Adrian smiling at her, Gianna smiled and turned back to look at Adrian.

Number 1 on AdrianPucey again woot woot💃🏻 hehehe thankyou guys all for the support

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
11.2K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...
652K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.