Ezra betrayed(On Hiatus)

By Hockeybullet

After a miscommunication happens during a mission, the rebellion kicks Ezra out of the Rebellion. And stumble... More

Ezra Betrayed
A New Family
ODST Training
Bio
Fleet Part 1
Fleet Part 2
Fleet Part 3
Taking back Lothal part 1
Taking Back Lothal part 2
Taking Back Lothal Part 3
Christmas special/Holiday special/message
New recruits and Harem
The Assault on Mandalore part 1
Next Story vote
Assault on Mandalore part 2
Findings
Genesis
Maethrillian
A Family Reunion
Quick Question
I did it!!!!!
Finishing the fight part 1
We have to talk
Update and possible return
Update again again (I think)!??

Ghibalb and the Return home

1K 15 5
By Hockeybullet

Previously on Ezra Betrayed

----------------------------

Yoda: Guide you we will

Anakin: So you can learn of your true heritage

Obi Wan: The force can feel you conflicted after that vision you still doubt yourself

Revan: You believe the force is still a curse after what happened with your old family...it's time you stop doubting yourself young one.

----------------------------

???: I have waited since the day you arrived here when you were younger.

----------------------------

Ezra: I've traveled from Requiem to Genesis to here on Maethrillian in search of answers and I want to know who my real family is!

----------------------------

Primordial: It's time for you to help out your family but which side will you choose your brothers? Who wants to end your countries tyranny or your country who oppress and view themselves as stronger than everyone else?

Ezra: I....

----------------------------

Ezra: I choose to side with my brother, I've seen what a Empire does to it's people and I hate it but I can stop them from spilling for blood then what has been spilt. It's time to return home.

Primordial: A wise choice Ezra. 

Ezra: I would like to know what happens in the future! You said you could look into the future.

Primordial: Very well 

Ezra's eyes rolled back into in his head as images flooded his mind from upcoming to later. Some more gruesome than others, Euphie slaughtering the Japanese, Narita, A brown haired boy capturing Lelouch and trading him in exchange as a knight of the round, Julius/Lelouch aiding Euro Britannia, a Red haired woman and a green haired woman rescuing Lelouch and restoring his memoires, Fleija going off twice, Lelouch becoming a tyrant, the Brown haired boy killing Lelouch, Nunnally learning the truth, the world learning Lelouch became a Tyrant to free the world of the evil that was plagued every sacrifice made had led to that moment. (Where is that line from? And who said that line?).

Ezra: I can stop this from all happening right?

Primordial: No you cannot, the future is written

Ezra: You're wrong, Master Yoda said it's difficult to see the future as it's always in motion meaning the future isn't written it can be changed but only through trial and error can we truly change the future.

Primordial: You have past the test Ezra.

Ezra: What test?

Primordial: I tested you to see how far you're willing to change your families future and you are determined to change the future and thus you have passed my final test. 

Ezra: What happens now?

Primordial: Now we go to Ghibalb there you can access communications and contact the UNSC and your fleet and have them travel here from there you will access a slip space portal leading to your home. 

Ezra: This area looks like some sort of control, which means there's a console we can use to communicate with the UNSC but why go to Ghibalb? Isn't it dead?

Primordial: If we're to reach the UNSC, Ghibalb has the longest ranged communicators and can reach hundreds of systems in the Milky Way Galaxy. It was presumed dead in the vision they thought the project was a failure it wasn't and that's why they tried the same idea but a different method.  

Ezra:....Ok

The Primordial waves his hand over the console and a small portal like the one from Genesis but bigger opened revealing a orange/red portal and the pair walk through the portal.

(RIP AND TEAR!!!!)

(replace the Marauder with Ezra and the Primordial walking through) 

Primordial: Welcome to Ghibalb Ezra I teleported us in front of the communications array walk up to it and place your hand on it it will recognize you like all forerunner worlds including those created by the Forerunners. Ezra places his hand on the machine and it scans him the screen turns green and voice spoke.

Computer: Welcome back Ezra Vi Britannia how may I be of assistance?

Ezra: Well Alice...Can I call you that?

Alice: You may

Ezra: I'd like to access to the communications array.

Alice: Permission granted.

Ezra: This is Lieutenant Ezra Bridger of the UNSC Sword of Judgement to any UNSC can you hear me?

Laskey: This commander Laskey of the Infinity good to hear from you commander did you find what you were looking for? Where are you?

Ezra: Yes that child isn't a child it's me, I've learned a lot more that I can't explain, right now I need you to arrive at these coordinates when you arrive you'll see a planet similar to Earth with rings around it. I'm on the planet it's actually the original home world of the Forerunners called Ghibalb.

Laskey: Copy that Lieutenant we'll see you soon. 

(What I believe Ghibalb looks like. There isn't much on the planet only that is had a lot of vegetation but the forerunners on the planet were wiped out after a experiment went wrong and caused the stars to go supernova killing them. Obviously I changed the last part to fit my story)

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Ezra being tackled by Chibi Euphie and Cornelia 

Alice: Slip space detected 

Primordial: Your friends have arrived.

Ezra: I thank you for the help but what will you do now? You gonna stay here or join me?

Primordial: I've done nothing to help it's time the Precursors aid the holders of the mantle of responsibility. Humanity has a long way to go but they are the true owners of the mantle. Your home suffers because some still believe they have the right to rule over others.

The doors behind them open up and reveal Halsey, Laskey, Tango company and Blue team. They make their way over to Ezra not noticing the Primordial.

Laskey: Good to see you again Lieutenant.

Ezra: Likewise. As I said before the answers I have been looking for have been answered. Tell me has anyone heard of multiple Earths?

Halsey: There's been discussions about it but none have proven they exist.

Ezra: Well there is another Earth and that's my home, my true name Ezra Vi Britannia 12th prince and 18th in line to the Britannian throne. I found out shortly after I was born I was given the force but my uncle learned of that and was gonna kidnap me and use me as a weapon, I was given to the Didact and Librarian by my parents to keep me safe until I learned of my heritage and returned home. In a sense I am the Didacts son meaning I have access to all things Forerunners. My Earth is like yours Laskey but America never won the revolution and Britannia a small British island expanded and conquered many countries including Japan but once they are taken they lose their identity being stripped and turned into a number. I saw it's future and I don't like it. What my country and people are doing is disgusting with yours and ONIs permission I'd like to take my fleet and any other crews to intervene and change the outcome and make peace.

Laskey: Permission granted Ezra take Halsey with you she can help you.

Master chief: Permission to speak sir?

Laskey: What is it Chief?

Master Chief: How did found about all this Ezra?

Ezra: You can thank our friend the Primordial a Precursor infected by the flood but retained his humanity and didn't become part of the flood instead he became smarter. You can show yourself.

After Ezra spoke the Primordial floated down from where he was and stood in front of them.

Primordial: It's nice to see how much Humans take after their ancestors traveling across the stars, colonizing planets and aiding other races. You truly are the mantle of responsibilities owner. You all may have questions and all will be explained some things are dark and most would say it's best forgotten. 

Ezra: Alice set slip space coordinates to Earth 2

Alice: Slip space coordinates set and awaiting authorization.  

Ezra: Send a message to the fleets telling them if any would like to join follow them through the portal.

Alice: Message sent.

Ezra: Alright everything is set, let's head back to the ships.

(A/N: Something I should mention Ezra's personal ship was sent to Ghibalb by the Sentinels. I just forgot to mention that before)

Ezra: Open the portal 

Alice: Portal is opening. I can open and close the portal upon your command, as well as my systems are part of your ship now to make it easier to access any forerunner planet. 

The Fleet of Sword of Judgment is seen flying into the portal along with a few of arbiters ships and Palmers team. Laskey watches as the ships enter the portal to aid Ezra's home.

-----------------------------------

Japan, SAZ 11:20 am

Zero: Princess Euphemia I have come to talk about the SAZ

Euphemia: Thank you Zero for accepting my invitation, I'd like to have a word with you privately if that's ok with you?

Zero: You may Princess

Zero and Euphemia walk inside to the command center in her command unit.

Euphie: You can take it off now....Lelouch

Lelouch places his hand on the front of his mask as the back slide up and he takes it off.

Euphie: It's been 7 years since I saw, I never stopped looking even when they said you and Nunnally died. I refused to believe it many of us did. 

------------------------

Outside

As many Japanese, Britannian's, and news outlets wait for Zero and Euphie to walk out; in the sky several ships are seen landing near the  SAZ. These ships belong to the UNSC Sword of Judgment Fleet( I changed the name because Sword of Judgment sounds better than Sword and Judgment.) the pelicans hatch open up revealing several marines and a few ODSTS walking out securing the area. On the main Pelican a Spartan wearing Hayabusa armor steps out, the troops look at him.

Ezra: Alright up ahead is the SAZ we're gonna secure the area while I talk with my family copy?

ALL: Sir yes sir!

The troops sneak around and go to hiding spots while Ezra cloaks himself and runs to the back heading to the command unit where Lelouch and Euphie are talking and reconnecting. The marines hide behind vehicles and bushes while the sniper mounts up on a hill.

Ezra decloaks himself once the coast is clear and quietly walks inside the command unit staying in the shadows waiting for the right moment to intervene.

Euphie: How does this power work?

Lelouch: I look at the person and say something and they must obey my command for example let's say I said for you to kiss me or reveal a secret or kill the Jap-

Before Lelouch could finish a hand covered his mouth, surprising Euphie and Lelouch.

Ezra: Don't finish that word Lelouch and stop bother screaming for help I'm not here to hurt my siblings I just don't want your power to activate and do something you'll regret. *Pulls out sunglasses design to block Geass* put these on they'll stop your powers from activating.

Lelouch takes the glasses and puts them on as Ezra removes his hand from Lelouch's mouth.

Lelouch: Who are you? Your not a Black Knight nor are you Britannian.

Ezra: What? can't a brother see some of his siblings after being gone for 20 years?

Lelouch: I don't remember another sibling unless father secretly had an affair.

Ezra: Right you won't remember me since dad took me away to protect me from our uncle. 

Ezra lifts his hands up to the helmet and twists it and pulls it off showing a scarred but matured Ezra.

(Just in case anyone forgot what he looks like.)

Ezra: I remember Euphie and Cornelia when I was born. Mom was holding me when you visited and tickled me causing me to giggle and laugh and Cornelia told you to "Stop tickling our brother" to which you said "He's too cute not to tickle"

Euphies eyes widened the only ones who knew that was her, Cornelia, Marianne and their father Charles. She ran over hugged him which he returned.

Euphie: I missed you when dad said he took you to trusted friends we were sad.

Lelouch: Euphie what's going on?

Ezra: I'm hurt you don't remember your baby brother who you and Nunnally would always try to sneak in my room and play peek a boo with.

Lelouch's eyes widened as the only brother he had was Ezra and this person was right that they'd sneak in his room and play pee a boo with and would always be told by their mother to let him rest.

Lelouch: Where? How?

Ezra: I'm back and I' sure you have questions but first I think it's best you put on your mask Lelouch and you two walk out agree with that peace treaty. 

The two nod and walk outside while Ezra walks behind them staying in the dark in case anything were to happen.

Euphie: Thank you all for coming today is a day that everyone will remember the day the SAZ was created and for the Japanese to finally have many their rights back that were denied to them long ago. With the aid of the Black Knights led by Zero we can hopefully create a better future for our children.

Zero: I know many fellow Black Knights or supporters don't like the idea but I never said I'd fight Britannia. I said we'd fight for the weak, for all those who have no weapons to wield regardless of whether they be Britannian's or Elevens. We wont repudiate on a fair battlefield but neither will we tolerate a one-sided massacre of the weak by the strong. The only ones who should be killed are those prepared to be killed. Wherever oppressors abuse their power by attacking those who are powerless we shall appear again no matter how mighty, how formidable our opponent may be. I fight for all those weak and who can't fight that is the Black Knights goal.

JSDF Soldier: Like hell I'll work along side Britannia death to the Princess and Zero.

The soldier ran up to the stage charging them wearing a vest with grenades. Ezra ordered the sniper to shoot the man on the stage. The sniper fired a shot. 

The JSDF Soldier dropped dead with a bullet to the head. Two Marines picked up the body and dragged it off, Ezra knew it was time so he walked out on stage confusing many on who this person is.

Ezra: Anyone else wanna do something stupid? No? Good, you all might be wondering who I am. My name is Ezra Vi Britannia 12th prince of Britannia and 18th in line for the throne. Many of you might be wondering where I've been it's simple I was sent off world by my parents because I held a power that if my Aunt Vivian got me could be turned into a weapon. I was adopted by the Bridgers and later joined the UNSC who come from a different Earth one where America won the revolution but their actions were worse than Britannia. I will hold a meeting between all the countries in 2 weeks time to negotiate terms. My men have the area secure if you look around you guess where their hiding to make sure no outside threats attempt something stupid that JSDF who kept living in the past.

After his speech Ezra walked off stage and went to the command unit. Waiting for Cornelia, Euphie and other close people to meet him. What Ezra didn't know was Marianne, Charles, Isami and Luluca were all watching the two girls loved their brother a lot.

A/N: And done such a amazing chapter the Arc isn't over yet. This will be the longest arc I've done. I decided to expand this arc and do most of R1 of Code Geass with several alterations. The harem is expanding, I've added Anya, knight of four and twelve, Milley, Shirley(I want Lelouch with C.C and Kallen sorry Shirley fans I love all three), Kaguya and Nunnally. Should I add Marianne? (I should mention Marianne wasn't killed and Anya and Marianne are two different people I'm trying not to change much of the story). 

Maybes: Leila Malcal, Ayano Kosaka, Yukiya Naruse, Anna Clement.

That's all for today next chapter will be a family reunion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 292 10
Being alone for eight years has already taken its toll on Ezra, but being alone again might break him. After a failed mission, Ezra's crew has no cho...
17.8K 293 14
What if Ezra was given to kanan and hera when he was born because of his Jedi abilities? Hera and kanan see no other option to take care of the child...
22.7K 746 39
"I have heard that you rebel against the Empire. Is this true?" Hera stayed silent and looked at the man with disgust written all over her face. "Sh...
105K 1.1K 32
Sabine Leaves Ezra On A Mission On Purpose And Tells The Crew That He Was Dead. The Empire Transforms Him Into A Cyborg And He Starts Working For The...