So... I Am Diana?

By VitoDeCeniza

Fanfiction: Who Made Me A Princess Status: Hiatus Cover not mine ©tto ••• I am a writer and I was once a bal... More

So... I am Diana?
Prologue
Chapter 1: Athanasia's gift
Chapter 2: Shocking Truth
Chapter 3: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 4: Phone in Obelia
Chapter 5: Lipeh Tea
Chapter 6: The Encounter
Chapter 7: Caught On Act
Chapter 8: Accordance Of Fate No More
Chapter 9: I've Only Returned
Chapter 10: Claude
Chapter 11: You Need To Stay
Chapter 12: Prettier Than Athy?
Chapter 13: Future Father
Chapter 15: The Good News
Chapter 16: Diana
Chapter 17: Daylight Goddess
Chapter 18: Explaining to Claude
Chapter 19: Not Yet
Chapter 20: Lovey Dovey
The White Magician
Chapter 21: The Guest
Chapter 22: Lady Margarita
Chapter 23: Another Guest?
Chapter 24: Brazen Magician
Chapter 25: Red Spider Lilies
Chapter 26: Do You Want Her?
Chapter 27: Wrong Move
Chapter 28: Marry Me
Chapter 29: The News
The White Magician 2
Chapter 30: Photo In a Golden Frame
Chapter 31: Marriage Proposal
SIAD: The Lovely Princess
Chapter 32: Imbalance

Chapter 14: Mysterious Man

12.1K 595 204
By VitoDeCeniza

Diana's POV

"What...?" My eyes went wide when Lucas asked Claude a really dangerous question. Oh dear, is this the payment for pairing Lucas and Athy? "Lucy! What are you talking about?" I said knitting my eyebrows.

The Young Man in a Young Woman's skin pointed his finger at the disguised hair of the Emperor. "We have the same hair colour and he looked quite handsome so I thought that he'll become my future father," he said in an innocent tone.

What a good actor.

"Quite handsome...?" Claude asked in a serious tone.

"I think that the Black Tower Magician is more handsome than you. Just like Lucas, the Young handsome Warlock at the Obelian Kingdom." Lucas told him with the smug on his face.

You are not supposed to do that! How can you win your future father-in-law's side?!

"I-- uhh Claude, please forgive my daughter for--"

"How about the current Obelian Emperor? Don't you think he's also handsome?"

(Athy: GO, PAPA! You're the only handsome man in mah eyes 😂)

"He's quite handsome" Lucas replied.

That made me dumbfounded.

Ha~ that Young Man, how will you be able to get into your future father-in-law's side? Besides... Claude is breathtakingly handsome! Not just Quite! He is beyond handsome! How could you say such words?

I'm not biased okay?

"But His daughter might be the Prettiest woman in Obelia" Lucas casually said, it made me and Claude stop.

Says the one who just claimed that he's prettier than Athanasia.

"Yes, she is" Claude replied to him.

"So are you going to become my Future-Father? When will you marry my mother?" Lucas brought back that dangerous question.

"Lucy!"

"Don't worry, I'll marry her soon" Claude replied to Lucas. I noticed Claude's eyes were observing the Young Warlock.

"!!!"

His face doesn't show any expressions but why do I feel like he's really going to do that?! "Your Majesty, you don't have to say that" I whispered to him.

"Why not?" He said. "And who are you calling 'Your Majesty'? Where's the 'let me be casual' of yours, blunt woman?"

"But--"

"So you agreed to become my future-father, Do you mean it?" Lucas told him while smirking.

Woah. Future-Son-In-Law are you trying to set up your Future-father-in-law into an agreement?!

But anyway, Claude said "Yes" to him!

"Make sure not to break your words, Father" Lucas replied.

I don't know if I am only hallucinating but why do I feel like Lucas made Claude irritated? Is his father's instinct reacting?

Oh, dear Athy. Looks like your future husband is Clever.

••••

"Mother, are you going home already?" Lucas asked me in a pitiful tone. "You're not going anywhere don't you?"

What an actor.

"Lucy, Mother has to go away for a while, but if you want we can go away together"

"But how about my Papa? He'll try to find me for sure" Lucas replied to me.

I don't know why but when Lucas suddenly mentioned the word 'Papa' I suddenly feel a chilly aura behind my back that made me flinched.

"Papa?" Claude asked. "Is that man your husband?"

"What? No! I thought you already know that I don't have a husband?" I quickly replied. "The 'Papa' that is Lucy referring to, is my friend. Her real parent"

"Real Parent. Are you not her real Mother?"

"Yes. But I raised him as my own child, so blood-related or not, Lucy is my child"

Yes, My Future-son-in-law.

I saw Claude's mood lightened up when he heard that. Although his face doesn't really shows any expressions. I can say that he is in a really good mood.

"So, Do you want to stay with your Papa?" I asked Lucas.

"Yes Mother as long as you will visit me, then we have no problem" He calmly replied.

The plan is going smoothly, although our conversation is scripted, I think we act naturally.

"Okay, so be good to your Papa. Where is he anyway?" I asked.

"As usual, work" he replied

Our Scripted Conversation continued for a half-hour, Sometimes Claude will join our conversation but usually, I can feel that the two were having a staring contest in their own language.

Weirdos.

Since they are having a conversation via staring contest, then let them be.

I made my way out of our rented house in Siodonna to take a stroll outside. I don't know if they noticed me leaving however, I hope they did not.

I stopped walking when I saw a beautiful woman who is wearing a dancing cloth in the middle of the road. She is dancing gracefully and moving according to the beats of the music.

I can't help but watch the woman dance beautifully. Maybe it's because of my dancer instincts that kicked in. I am a dancer in my current and my previous life anyway.

Deja vu.

The beats are familiar.

Then suddenly, my head flinched with pain when an image of a woman with blonde hair dancing appeared on my mind.

Memories?

"My Lady are you alright?" A voice of a strange man asked me. He lends me his hands as my support since I almost fell down.

"Oh yes, I am alright" I quickly replied as I moved away from him. "Thank you for your concern, Sir"

I turned my head at the man who tried to ask me if I'm alright but my eyes went wide when a familiar face suddenly appeared in front of my eyes.

Black hair, his eyes is black but I can still see some bluish colour on it.

"Clau...--"

CLAUDE? No, but...

"Mother, where have you been?" I heard Lucas' voice coming in my direction.

"Looks like your daughter is looking for you, My Lady," the man said while staring at Lucas, who is coming in our direction.

"Oh ah yes, Thank you again"

"No problem My Lady. I have to go now, I hope to see you again. Until our next departure" he said as he walks away.

He is not Claude but he looks like Claude.

Who is that?

"If ever that you and that man crossed your paths again. Ignore him. Don't talk to him nor accept anything from him, Lady Diana" Lucas said to me.

"Why?"

Lucas remained in silence. He seemed to be in deep thoughts. Does Lucas know him?

I am curious. Who is that man? Why does he look like Claude? Is he dangerous?

Anastacius...?

Wait Woah, Claude's older brother is already dead... Right? Claude killed him for the throne, that's of course, according to my novel...

But even myself, the writer of 'The Lovely Princess' is not aware of some details about my own novel.

But anyway...

"Hey, did you left your Future-father-in-law at the rented house?" I asked Lucas.

"You left him first. He is your Future Husband, isn't he?" He said trying to tease me. "Don't worry, Lady Diana. I made him peacefully asleep"

"You did what?"

"He finds us suspicious, So I made him asleep"

•••••••

Let's welcome our Anastacius! 🤣

He's also QUITE handsome, isn't he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
124K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
615K 29.3K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...