She Chose Him

By Femaleking_

In this world, the females are more dominant than the males. The females controls everything. Everything from... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

3.6K 110 23
By Femaleking_

Waking up in a random room definitely brings back memories. All I heard was yelling and fighting.

"No! She's going to be my mate!" One male yelled out.

"She's mine!" Another yelled.

"She's not yours she's mine!" And another one.

There was 6 males in the room I could smell and two females, including myself.

I groaned, "For the love of the Moon Goddess, shut up."

All their heads snaps to me. The males mouth were wide open.

"I'm Alpha Victoria, it's nice to meet you Warrior Adora." She introduced herself

"Hello." I repsonded. "Where am I?"

"The Grave Pack."

"Grave Pack? The Grave Pack! What? I'm all the way in the Grave pack? That's days away from the Lotus Pack. Oh my." I shot up quickly, they were surprised by how fast I was.

"I need to go right now."

The males started bickering and yelling. All except for one. He was just standing there looking bored. He didn't want to be here. I took a good look at him and he was absolutely breath taking. He was tall, about 6'5, dark hair, shaved beard, grey eyes and everytime he bit his lips you could see dimples pop.

He was... perfect. It was all quiet the other males were looking between me and him. Victoria held a little smirk on her face.

You could tell he was wondering why everything got so quiet. He looked around before his eyes landed on me. His eyes held no emotion. It felt like his grey eyes were piercing right through my soul.

If he didn't know it already, I stake my claim. He is mine.

I snapped out of it. "I need to leave."

"No." Victoria spoke up. "You severely injured. You need weeks of rest and you will stay here until you are better."

"Sorry but not sorry. I have things I need to take care of and people to talk to."

"Warrior Adora I'm not taking no for an answer."

I inwardly growled, knowing she really wasn't going to take no as an answer. "Fine. Two weeks and I'm out of here." Victoria smiled big. "Great! It's about time that there's another female in this pack house besides me and the female warriors. I can tell we are going to be good friends." Her alpha mode totally gone.

I was a little hesitant to smile back but I did it none the less. She pulled me into a hug, I awkwardly patted her back. "Alright Victoria, let the woman go. She's uncomfortable." My mysterious mate said.

His voice was like the angels singing from above. "Oh shut up." She smiled at me

Victoria walked me out the room into the kitchen. "I know you must be hungry so I'll have the chef cook anything you like."

"Anything will be fine."

"Sam cook some steak and mash potatoes please."

I sat down in one the chairs and Victoria sat right across from me. I studied her like she studied me, it was awkwardly silent.

"Sooo, I seen you eyeballing Noah upstairs." She said

I smiled at his name. "There's no shame in my game." I said and she laughed loudly.

"He's different from the rest of the males here." She told me still keeping eye contact. I narrowed my eyes a little bit, a little weary but curious to see if something was going on between the two.

They seemed mighty comfortable with each other. Suddenly jealously over powered my whole body, I didn't like it one bit. "Yeah, I can see that." I replied too curtly for my liking.

She looked at me in pure curiosity. "And I can see your not the person everybody makes you out to be." She said carefully and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"People say you're a bitch, slut, cockey, stuck up, full of your self, anger issues, and the list goes on and on."

"2 out of 6 was correct. I am a bitch, only because I don't take disrespect to lightly and I do have quite the temper." I smirked. "But I'm not a slut just because I have males throwing themselves on me everywhere I go doesn't label me as a slut." I paused. "I don't throw my self onto guys, I don't even give males the time of day. And mostly because they're scared of me. I intimidate them."

"Well I think we're going to get along just fine." She smirked. "Let me tell you, Noah was definitely feeling you."

I scoffed. "Please, he didn't give me the time of day."

"I'm the Alpha, I can hear everybody's thoughts. His were the loudest."

"I never had taken an interest in a male before but I never have been the one to hide my feelings. I already claimed him, he's mine." I growled at the end with possessiveness.

"He's all yours. But there's one thing, people left him all his life. He doesn't want anybody getting close to him. Promise me no matter how much he deny his feelings for you, you won't give up." She pleaded with her eyes.

"I promise."

-

The week went by and I got to meet the pack and the pack was amazing.

But I was still wondering what happened to Mason, Mal and Axel. I had no success getting through to them but I got a chance to talk to the Queen.

She told me everything is on lock down in the castle. She doesn't know what happened to the other warriors that were with me but think the Lotus Pack had something to do with it.

So she told me to lay low until everything blows. That means I have to stay here longer than needed. Victoria definitely didn't mind.

I had zero chances of talking to Noah. Absolutely zero. He keeps blowing me off and making excuses. It's the end of the week and to frankly say, he's pissing me off.

I've made it clear that I don't want anyone but him. But the other males still continuously throw themselves at me. I've been getting fed up with everything. I've tried training to blow off some steam but it didn't help at all.

I was walking through the empty pack house. Straight into the kitchen getting a bottle of water and an apple.

Noah walked right in and stopped as soon as he seen me. "Warrior Adora." He said respectfully.

"Call me Adora." I was carefully picking the words I should say next. "Noah, why are you steady playing this cat and mouse game with me?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." He stiffly said.

"Oh? You know exactly what I'm talking about." I hopped off the counter and walked closer to him until he was trapped against the wall.

"I don't." He said looking everywhere but me. I mean he was a head taller than me.

"You know I want you as my mate but you're denying me, why?"

"Did you ever take the time out to think that I simply just don't want you?"

"But I know you do." I came even closer if that was even possible. Tracing his arm with my finger, feeling the sparks course through me. I heard a groan coming from the back of his throat.

"How can you prove that?" He asked.

"Males are attracted to power and I'm one of the most powerful. But not even that. I can tell by the way your body reacts to me. Your mind and body says yes while your mouth says no. The way you try to deny your feelings for me but I can see right through you."

"Is that right?" He questioned me.

"Yes."

He bent his head down to where our lips almost touched looking me directly in my eyes. "You can't deny our attraction to each other Noah."

"I can and I will." He pushed me a little bit and walked out the kitchen.

My temper went through the roof, I was so close. I stormed after him into his room, he was taking off his shirt.

"What do you want now." He asked sounding bored.

"I'm so tired of you blowing me off like I'm nothing!" I said to him.

"You are nothing."

That made me take a step back, it hurt me and my wolfs feelings. Feelings I barely have.

"This is the thing Adora, I don't want you. I never will so you should just give up now. Cause you'll just hurt yourself in the end. You are nothing to me. You're worthless, I wouldn't care if you were killed right now. And they would be doing me a favor if they really did that."

I had to look away, I didn't want him to see the pain he caused.

Tears came into my eyes but I wouldn't dare to let them fall.I never let anyone talk this bad to me without retaliating. But with him, he could do anything, I wouldn't dare to hurt him.

"Is the little Warrior crying? Wow, this is a Kodak moment." I turned away from him.

"Why don't you just leave and never come back? Just go drop dead somewhere. I don't want you as my mate, never will." He said with no emotion.

The hurt that was flowing through my body was unexplainable. I walked out of his room with my head down. My wolf went into the deepest part of my mind and locked herself away.

I felt empty, right then and there I felt worthless. And I promise myself I would never feel that way ever again and for him to say that literally broke me.

I needed to get a grip, I'm Warrior Adora, the Warrior of the Warriors. I can do anything I want.

Fine, if he want to play it that way then we can. I have no problem with that.

------------

Second chapter ! How did yall like it?

Noah is such an asshole, Adora doesn't deserve that.

But the heart wants what the heart wants.

Lol see what I did there?

BUT tell me what you like, what you don't like, what should happen, what might happen, etc.

VOTE 💘‼️
COMMENT 🎀‼️
FAN 😎‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.9K 20
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
4.3M 129K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
491K 10.9K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
512K 20K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...