And Then She Was Gone

By CerrahQuack

A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control w... More

The Departure
Goodbye Alex
Heading West
Small Town Vibes
Coffee For Two
So Awkward
So What's The Game Plan?
Forward Down The Path!
Adapt and Overcome
Into The Wolves Den
Old Friends
Your Color Lacks Conviction
Tell Me More...
One Condition
On Our Terms
Happily Ever After
Sharing Spaces
The Guest Of Honor
Did He...?
Check Mate
A Challenge
Alpha Mathias
A Tense Exchange
Let Me Explain
Ground Rules
Candelit Dinner
Night Night
An Exercise
Cleanse Yourself
Hush
Time For A Lesson
The Mess Hall
A Change of Pace
Submit
A Fresh Start
Barbie Girl
Missing Pieces
Ying and Yang
A Compromise
The Beast
A Storms Coming
An Irregularity
Gentle Hands
Can We Go Already?
Home Sweet Home
More Chocolate Please
You're Beautiful
What Happened?
So Now You Need Me?
Baby Steps
Carried Off To Sea
Testing The Formula
What's the problem?
You Wont
Wounded Pride
A New Assignment
You Called Her?
A Fresh Start
Building The Foundation
Some Time Apart
Ill Be Waiting
A Long Day
Don't Make Me Change My Mind
Patience
It Takes Two To Tango
Gal Pals
Mathias: The Beginning
Pay Attention To Me
A Hard Lesson
Mine
It's all bullshit, right?
Little Wolf
The Alphas Kryptonite
Pick One
Hope
Disappointed Expectations
Routine Followup
She Took The Stairs
Thoroughly Spent
The Alphas Best Friend
Home
Time To Change
House Warming
A New Routine
A Surprise
Tease
A Blonde, A Brunette and a Red Head Walked Into a Bar...
We Meet Again
Eat Your Words
Mr. Sensitive
You're So Annoying
Girl Time
The Domino Effect
Fractured
The Betas Dilemma
New Developments
Measured Steps
I Got You
Whats Happening?
Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble
Recovery
You Need To Wake Up
The Past Meets The Present
Running Theories
The Rumor Mill
The Mad Queen
Set In Motion
Phone Date
Package Received
Elena: July 1763
An Error Of Dissociation
A Slight Delay On Pay Day
Internal Struggle
A Heavy Burden
A Perfect Night
First Watch
Destiny
A Firsthand Account
Baby Sitting Detail
The Perfect Storm
It's Over
Recuperation
Battle Ready
Green With Envy
An Alternative Perspective
Growing Pains
Show Me
Boys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Tangled Webs
Divided Interests
The Lazy Luna
Party Crasher
The Lunas Guard
The Missing Piece
Communication
Thank You
It Puts The Lotion On The Skin
The Love Of A Mate

You're Not Forgiven

497 32 1
By CerrahQuack

Jason did not sleep for the rest of the early morning, instead he sat in a chair and cupped his face to block out the light that peaked through the closed blinds in the dark room. Deep down he knew that Elizabeth had been through immense suffering, he knew she had been thoroughly traumatized and he knew that she was scared. However, this logic for her rationale was stifled and smothered to a dark corner of his mind as he himself felt so angered and hurt by her actions.

He had worked tirelessly and fought so hard to get her back, and the first thing she did was try to leave him again, but this time she intended for  it to be permanent and guided by her own hands. He had vested all his energy into her return, and she decided that despite him being successful, his efforts were wasteful. He had passionately made love to her, opening up to her on a deeper level where he spoke to her gently with each slow in and out movement about how her absence had deeply affected him, and how her return made him whole again... But, unfortunately his raw and honest words of love and longing were not enough.

She had acted selfishly. Not once did she think about how her actions would impact the lives of others, how it would impact him. She had tried to abandon him, again. This time it hurt much more than the first, this time it felt as if she had personally attacked him and said to his face that he wasn't worth it or good enough to want to fight for. The night before she had looked him in his eyes and she told him she loved him, but he was having a hard time believing that now. People who loved one another did not make each other feel the way she had made him feel. People who loved each other fought for each other and supported one another, they didn't decide to check out when the going got tough. He never gave up on her, but she essentially had given up on him.

Despite telling Mark to keep her away from him, when it hit 6am on the dot he had texted the Beta and told him to bring her back to his room. Mark was hesitant to comply but inevitably followed Jason's direction, rousing the blonde from her sleep as she was tightly nestled against Samantha and bringing her back up to the Alpha's room quietly.  No words other than what was necessary to wake her were spoken between the two. Elizabeth though groggy still seemed to hold a bitter regard directed towards Mark. Her demeanor indicating she was of sound mind when she had made her decision, despite the alcohol and pills in her system.

Jason opened the door as Mark's knuckles wrapped at the door three times, the beta did not stay, leaving once the Alpha had secured his hand around her bicep and pulled her into the room wordlessly. The silence was unnerving and the room was thick with tension as Elizabeth and Jason were left alone together, she could not meet his eyes and he could not look away from her face. They both stood where Mark had left them, in front of the closed door, Elizabeth holding an elbow weakly with limp shoulders and Jason standing at full height with broad shoulders and a tight chest.

A few minutes had passed before he was the one to break the silence, his tone was deep and dark but carried at a low volume. "I flushed the pills, Elizabeth." His words only invoking a gentle wordless nod from her. His green eyes fading into the color black the longer he stared. "Do you have nothing to say for yourself?" he sharply questioned, his volume rising as his words were curt and spoken in angered brevity. She gave no response, not even a flinch as her eyes remained trained on the floor. "Look. At. Me."  he spat out as he gripped tightly at her bicep, her eyes  slowly trailed up to meet his, the only sign of vitality was her wincing expression produced from his firm hold. "How could you?" pain erupting in his voice as he released her arm and looked away, his eyes beginning to blink as tears began to well. "How could you do this? Do I really mean so little to you?" his eyes shifting completely black and the white surrounding them exploded with sharp jagged lines of red as he looked back down upon her. Her brows furrowed as her own hands grip tightened on its hold of her arm, her eyes looking away as she became awoken to the hurt he felt. "ANSWER ME!" he bellowed out as the tears began to stain his face, his jaw rigid and his eyes swirling in the chaos of emotions he felt.

"I w-wasn't... I d-didn't w-want to h-hurt you... anymore." she spoke quietly, her eyes trained on the floor once again.

"And this was your fucking solution?!"he stepped forward, leaving no space in-between them as his eyes bore into her, his hand gripping tightly at her jaw to return her eyes to his. "After everything I had done for you, you decided that it wasn't enough?!"

"I-I I'm n-not g-good for you J-jason.. You d-deserve better." she said weakly looking up into his eyes, her own frame trying to shrink further away from him but his grip kept her in position.

"So you decided to kill yourself, because you think I deserve better? You think you're not good enough for me? Do you have any idea what you have done to me?!" he seethed as he pushed her up against the door, his body beginning to shake as he was losing control over his intense emotions.

"I-Im sorry, I j-just t-thought you'd..." she tried to speak but she found herself being lost for words against his trembling form. Her chest filling with a deep despair as she had done exactly what she did not want to do to him again, she had been stopped and she was being forced to see the aftermath of her attempt.

"You thought what?! Spit it out Elizabeth!" his teeth gritting and his nostrils flaring as he breathed down upon her nose to nose with his unbridled anger and the devastation he felt at her betrayal of his trust. She had shattered it all, she had taken all his sweet words and his love and thrown it aside, she had waited until he slept to sneak about and attempt the unthinkable. Her actions showed she knew it would hurt him and yet she did it anyway.

"I'm ruining your life, Jason." she said blankly, her body going limp in his hold. "You're better off without me." her eyes falling once more to his tight hand on her chin, unable to look at him a moment longer. "You can't see it, but I can."

"No." he said with a fierce shake of his head. "You almost did." he said sharply. "You almost did fucking ruin my life. Instead, you broke my fucking heart. Instead, you took away all my trust. Instead, you have removed any bit of comfort I had. You're so fucking selfish. So fucking selfish."  his grip on her chin was released, and he turned away from her with another shake of his head as he walked further into the room, his hands burrowing his face into their palms as he began to wipe away the tears.

"Don't you see it? Look at you!"  she said in exasperation with an arm extended, following him into the room. "You have other things to focus on than me. You're strong, this isn't you. I did this to you, you should have just let me go."

"How fucking dare you tell me what I need or want. You obviously can only think about yourself. You don't give a flying fuck about what I need or want." he once again turned around his form rigid and holding a threatening presence, he was actively trying to control his body because he so intensely wanted to beat the fuck out of her in this moment.

"I did this for you!" she spat out. "I did this so you could live your life in peace and not have to deal with this fucking mess that is my life, because obviously you're hell bent on never letting me go!"

"I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! IF I WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU, I WOULDNT HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO GET YOU BACK!" his volume had reached a level that she had never heard before, and it made her knees buckle sending her into a crouched position with its depth. The anger in his eyes had championed all other emotions and this was only proven as he ripped her up back onto her feet to once again to be nose to nose with her. "You would have killed me." he whispered darkly to her, his swirling black pools locking onto her fear laden hazel eyes before faltering to her lips for the briefest moment only to return to her eyes with their seething anger. "Is that what you fucking want? Is that what I need or want?"

"J-jason..." she whimpered against his hold on her, her own tears forming as she took in the gravity of his statements and how different each of their own perceptions were.

"I fucking told you, Elizabeth. I told you how I barely ate, how I barely slept, how I couldn't think straight. I fucking told you. I fucking told you how I could breathe again when you were in my arms. I fucking told you how at peace I was. How I felt like myself again. I fucking told you." his arm tightened as he shoved her against the wall with the tight grip he held on her bicep. "And what did you fucking do? You spit right in my fucking face and told me you didn't give a fuck." his upper lip forming a sneer as he bitterly spat out his anger at her disregard for his feelings. The anger he had at how she adamantly felt she knew them better than he did, despite the fact he had been the most honest with her than he had ever been with anyone right before she decided to end her life. 

"I-im.. I-im s-sorry... J-jason.." she said quietly, her words barely audible as her eyes began to show their own hurt for how hurt he felt. "I-i d-didnt t-think... I w-wasnt thinking clearly." she said with a hand shakily rising to his face, allowing her delicate fingers to cup his jaw and rub at it gently.

"Don't you ever tell me what I should think or do again. Don't you ever tell me what I need or want. You obviously have no clue as to what my needs are." he said lowly, his tone lightening as she continued to caress his flesh, but the anger still prevalent in how fixated his stare was and how tightly his teeth remained clenched.

She did the only thing she could think to do to soothe him, the hand that was rubbing lightly at his jaw slid down and allowed her fingers to wrap around the back of his neck. Her eyes fell to his lips and she tried to pull his frame closer but he remained tight and rigid without moving, and so she pulled herself closer, rising every so slightly on the tips of her toes so she could press a kiss to his lips. He made no motion to reciprocate her lips movements, but his grip on her bicep loosened and eventually released, his hand moving to the wall to rest flatly against it.

After a few more delicate presses of her lips against his, his eyes closed and he exhaled deeply from his nose. A couple more led to him returning hers with firmer more brash ones. As their lips locked, he pressed her body tightly against the wall with his, as his free hand roughly gripped at her hip. The longer their bodies held their tight direct contact, the more aggressive and possessive his movements became, the hand on the wall moving to cup below her butt and hoist her up, only to remove them both from the wall and quickly throw her onto the bed. Deciding in this moment he needed to remind her who her life actually belonged to.

He shoved down his pajama pants and boxers in one motion and climbed onto the comforter towards her sprawled frame with bent knees and feet firmly planted as her elbows supported her upper body and her cheeks flushed deeply. His hands callously ripped her panties away from her heat and threw them carelessly to the side before he ripped her hips up in the air and he aligned himself with quick precision before he slammed into her depths causing her to whimper and moan from the initial shock.

"Never again, Elizabeth." he said darkly as his skin began to slap against hers brutally, using every bit of strength he had in their onslaught and using the entirety of his length in his in and out movements. Assaulting her pussy with his anger by utilizing his rock hard dick to batter her walls. His hands using their firm grip to pull her body into each of his thrusts, making her body shake under his direction and her eyes wince with every powerful blow. "Who do you belong to?" he questioned sharply, as her hands tried to reach and push against his hips to try and quell his onslaught, this being a futile effort on her part. "Who. Do. You. Belong. To?" he questioned again, deciding she needed to be punished for her lack of response, and pushing her legs into her abdomen with hands on the back of her knees so he could penetrate her more deeply with his aggressive thrusts. This causing her to whimper and gasp against each movement made against her, her throat struggling to voice a response but managing to falter it out in the hopes of reprieve.

"Y-y-you!" she cried out into the room, "P-please!"

"Please what, Elizabeth?" he continued to pound into her, angling his body to further reach her depths, he wanted her to have a physical reminder of whose pussy this was.

"P-please s-slow d-down!" she said breathlessly, her eyes wincing as she sucked her teeth.

"Are you going to try and hurt what's mine again?" he questioned quickly, moving her ankles to his shoulders and wrapping his arms around her thighs, pulling her body against his deep rapid thrusts once again.

"No.."

"Say it again.

"No."

"Say it again.

"No!!"

After her third repetition, he calmed his movements against her to a cripplingly slow pace, pushing her legs off his shoulders where he slipped his arm behind her thigh and delicately cupped it against the side of her round butt. His upper body lowered down just above hers and he began to gently and fluidly move in and out as if the tip of his cock was massaging out the hurt from earlier.

"You're mine, Elizabeth." he whispered to her soft features, his nose rubbing against hers for a few in and out movements before he placed a deep kiss on her lips and rolled his tongue into her mouth, instantly taking her breath away. Ensuring that his gentle movements stroked at her little spot with each push and pull, his fingers gripping at her ass in a soothing rhythmic pulsating manner. Her gasps and moans filling the air at his softened demeanor. His lips eventually pulling away from hers and trailing down her jaw. "And nobody..." he whispered against her flesh, as they continued to descend with firm kisses allowing his tongue and teeth to stroke and nip along the way. "Nobody..." he said as he made his way to the mark on her left shoulder and kissed deeply upon it before giving it its own little nip, before his lips moved over to his own mark on her right shoulder. "Including you...will take you away from me."

"I'm sorry, Jason." she whimpered out from the pleasurable sensations he was producing deep within her, now that he had granted her a reprieve from his brutality once laid out against her.

"You're not forgiven." he said picking up his pace and causing more moans to erupt from the base of her throat, his rhythm still well within the realm of lovemaking, but seeking an ending result. "But you can begin to make amends..." he whispered against her neck once more, delivering another nip, his free hand reaching in-between them to grab at her breast and give it a loving squeeze before fingers began to tweak at her nipple. "Come for me." his head raising to deposit more kisses on her lips, as his thrusts began to target that spot specifically within her with a more speed and power, his black eyes staring intensely upon her face and soaking it in.

"I love you." she deeply moaned out underneath his control of her body.

"Prove it." he said back, his black eyes holding their stare, exclusively fixating on her hazy hazel eyes, them showing to him that she was near bubbling over. "Now." and with that single word, she released. His firm voice having an authority over her bodies response, causing her to spill out her juices over his throbbing member still moving in and out within her. When she came down from the high, he pulled out opting to not finish himself.

He only wanted to prove a point, and give her what was necessary to allow her to remember that her life was not her own. Just as his life was not his own, she equally owned his, just as much as he owned hers. She seemed to have forgotten how closely tied they were, she needed to be reminded so in the future she would not act so carelessly and hurt them both so deeply again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 6 68
"How dare you try to reject her, you fucking freak! You hurt my friend, so I am going to hurt you." She threatened powerfully, grabbing him by his t...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
21K 331 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2.5M 74.2K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...